Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. (45489 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by shinarlaura(f): 9:59pm On May 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Hmmm...omo o fine o ka ma paro.

In English please grin
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by optional1(f): 10:12pm On May 10, 2017
Toks2008:
Every lady has a strong relevance in her home in every aspect but there are some groups of ladies who have chosen to relegate themselves to either the kitchen or the other room and I will quickly give a run down of these types of ladies.

1.The slay queens
:

While the world is busy celebrating ladies who are making great positive impact with their brains,this set of ladies are seriously busy flaunting their sexual features and body curves on and offline.

To them it's about their hot bodies and the number of likes they get...some will upload videos and pics of their body just to attract randy guys but unfortunately that is all they have to offer...hot bodies which ofcourse can only be relevant in the other room.

I want every slay queen to understand that flaunting your sexual assets will only portray you as a s.x toy and ofcourse you will definitely be toyed with.

Guys are wiser now and they know that your hot body on display is for bedroom affairs and they will gladly do justice to it while looking out for a real lady whose relevance is far beyond the bedroom.

2.The Gold pickers:

Gold picking is a term I use for ladies who are only looking for made guys to dump their bukata on...this set of ladies are lazy and they lack the drive to be financially independent but all they do is scout for a man to buy them and fortunately, the willing guys do come for them and use them as a bought product just to discard them after they have been thoroughly sampled in the other room....afterall, the guy needs to get good use of his money since that is why you are with him.

3.The Runzgirl and love peddlers:

These set of ladies have made up their minds to be the other room object just to be paid for it which makes them officially custom made for the other room.

4. The Full time house wives:

While many people may see this as an odd one,it is pertinent to know that there is a great difference between a house wife who is self reliant and a full time house wife who has lost herself in the bid to be a housewife.

If you are married and doing nothing to add to what your hubby brings home then
you will only relevant in the kitchen,the living room and the other room and until you do something to be financially independent and also strive to be who you are meant to be,then you should take fate and put more effort to be more relevant only in these rooms.

Ladies should understand that guys are no longer interested in just bedroom affairs but what you have to offer and as long as the guys know you have nothing else to offer except your body...then you will be relegated to the other room.

Every woman must strive to be an achiever and very financially independent so that her position in her home,her marriage and society at large will transcend beyond the kitchen,the living room and the other room.

Hope this makes sense.

nice one grand father

They won't hear...

God knows my brother dare not bring any of those home...
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 10:18pm On May 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

In English please grin

Let's chat on wattsup jare omo to dun would. ..I will teach you all you need to know about the language....
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2017
optional1:

nice one grand father

They won't hear...

God knows my brother dare not bring any of those home...

You dey call young man like me grand father....biko no spoil show for me abeg....e get one camerounian hottie we I just see today...jo ma ko igbo simi lapo.

1 Like

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by 2Ways(m): 10:22pm On May 10, 2017
k

1 Like

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

In English please grin

Parlez-nous sur whatsapp sur Zéro, huit, zéro, deux, trois, quatre, six, zéro, quatre, six.

J'espère que vous êtes une femme célibataire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 10, 2017
Lol what's the husband contributing besides money since she's supposed to be financially stable as well as taking care of home/housewifing which can also be another job in itself, especially if she's working too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 10:28pm On May 10, 2017
1bkaye:
Lol what's the husband contributing besides money since she's supposed to be financially stable as well as taking care of home/housewifing which can also be another job in itself, especially if she's working too

At least she should not relegate herself to the kitchen and the other room.
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 10, 2017
Toks2008:

At least she should not relegate herself to the kitchen and the other room.
So she should work and not focus on these things?
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by optional1(f): 10:36pm On May 10, 2017
Toks2008:

You dey call young man like me grand father....biko no spoil show for me abeg....e get one camerounian hottie we I just see today...jo ma ko igbo simi lapo.

lolz so u just they view her today.. Oboi the road to her kingdom na boko bois full their oh....

@shinarlaura Ça ne te dérange pas

3 Likes

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by ToyinDipo(m): 10:42pm On May 10, 2017
1bkaye, defence minister for women.
It's not this age that you will expect a woman to be 100% housewife, except she can't make it in the secular world, which is what it is, in most cases.
The risk is just too much to be a housewife.
If a man spends 10-12 hours of the day making money, so a woman can also spends the same amount being housewife?
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2017
1bkaye:
Whatever happens,let her not be a full time house wife...shikenah
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2017
1bkaye:
Whatever happens,let her not be a full time house wife...shikenah
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 10, 2017
ToyinDipo:
1bkaye, defence minister for women.
It's not this age that you will expect a woman to be 100% housewife, except she can't make it in the secular world, which is what it is, in most cases.
The risk is just too much to be a housewife.
If a man spends 10-12 hours of the day making money, so a woman can also spends the same amount being housewife?
Never implied that, only asked what the guy would be contributing besides money if the woman were to also be working and doing similar hours for example, she may not relegate herself to housework 100% of the time, but would she be the only one doing it or would housework be split since finances are being split too

4 Likes

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by shinarlaura(f): 10:57pm On May 10, 2017
optional1:

lolz so u just they view her today.. Oboi the road to her kingdom na boko bois full their oh....

Hahahaha

Optional 1 abeg no put sand inside ma garri wink
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 11:01pm On May 10, 2017
optional1:

Maka why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by shinarlaura(f): 11:03pm On May 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Parlez-nous sur whatsapp sur Zéro, huit, zéro, deux, trois, quatre, six, zéro, quatre, six.

J'espère que vous êtes une femme célibataire.

Lol.

Je ne suis pas célibataire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by optional1(f): 11:04pm On May 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha

Optional 1 abeg no put sand inside ma garri wink

so na sand i dey put for ur garri bah...

@Toks2008 *par toi-même*

boko road leads to their kingdom.. Well you can still die for love you not the first and will not be the last....

bonne chance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by ToyinDipo(m): 11:06pm On May 10, 2017
1bkaye:

Never implied that, only asked what the guy would be contributing besides money if the woman were to also be working and doing similar hours for example, she may not relegate herself to housework 100% of the time, but would she be the only one doing it or would housework be split since finances are being split too
This is what your post implies IMO: if the wife is working, then she shouldn't be housewifing, since the man may not also contribute more than money to the family, therefore the wife should pick one out of the two, no? lol.
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by optional1(f): 11:09pm On May 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.

Toks2008 u heard bah

1 Like

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by optional1(f): 11:10pm On May 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Maka why

maka she is not célibataire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 10, 2017
ToyinDipo:

This is what your post implies IMO: if the wife is working, then she shouldn't be housewifing, since the man may not also contribute more than money to the family, therefore the wife should pick one out of the two, no? lol.
Nah, I'm saying there should be a fair balance in contributions i.e. if the woman assists financially as well as domestically, the guy should be expected to contribute to housework too. Asked because of some men's reluctance to taking up domestic responsibilities. It's not uncommon for a guy to get back from work before the wife and still expect her to cook, clean etc and if they do do anything, some see it as if they're 'helping'/granting a favour to their wives rather than seeing it as being a part of their own responsibilities. If the wife isn't working and is a 'full' house wife it's different

6 Likes

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 10, 2017
1bkaye:

Nah, I'm saying there should be a fair balance in contributions i.e. if the woman assists financially as well as domestically, the guy should be expected to contribute to housework too. Asked because of some men's reluctance to taking up domestic responsibilities. It's not uncommon for a guy to get back from work before the wife and still expect her to cook, clean etc and if they do do anything, some see it as if they're 'helping'/granting a favour to their wives rather than seeing it as being a part of their own responsibilities. If the wife isn't working and is a 'full' house wife it's different
I love your points but not all women are the same.. If a man continue carrying out this duties, one day the woman will become full of herself
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 10, 2017
besto50:

I love your points but not all women are the same.. If a man continue carrying out this duties, one day the woman will become full of herself
Yeah definitely, this is just an ideal situation, not necessarily what actually happens, only brought up the guy's responsbilities because the OP mentioned what he wanted of the woman
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by ToyinDipo(m): 11:38pm On May 10, 2017
1bkaye:

I get your point, based on the context you presented.
When initially you said being housewife is a job on its own, made me ask how many hours is really spent per day on it.
It's the culture (adayeba - what we met on earth) lol, though I don't really subscribe to it.
Times have changed, from when our fore-fathers did all the works, and our fore-mothers lol, did all the house keeping.
For a man to have a happy home, he must be willing to do some of these things for his wife, at the same time the wife should not be demanding for it, lol.
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 10, 2017
1bkaye:

Yeah definitely, this is just an ideal situation, not necessarily what actually happens, only brought up the guy's responsbilities because the OP mentioned what he wanted of the woman
Ok.. Nice meeting you finally !!!
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 10, 2017
ToyinDipo:

I get your point, based on the context you presented.
When initially you said being housewife is a job on its own, made me ask how many hours is really spent per day on it.
It's the culture (adayeba - what we met on earth) lol, though I don't really subscribe to it.
Times have changed, from when our fore-fathers did all the works, and our fore-mothers lol, did all the house keeping.
For a man to have a happy home, he must be willing to do some of these things for his wife, at the same time the wife should not be demanding for it, lol.

When I said it’s another job in itself I meant when she’s combining it with her conventional day to day job. Yeah a lot of it is definitely down to culture. Lol if the guy is going to be demanding that the wife assists with bills etc whilst she’s also housewifing, I see nothing wrong with her demanding he help out with the house too, it goes both ways. Marriage is about compromise sha, so it’s not a competition where you’ll be making note of who washed 6 plates and who only washed 4 etc, there should just be general balance tbh no wahala

3 Likes

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 10, 2017
besto50:

Ok.. Nice meeting you finally !!!
Lol meeting me ke, nice to meet you too

1 Like

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by ToyinDipo(m): 11:58pm On May 10, 2017
1bkaye:

When I said it’s another job in itself I meant when she’s combining it with her conventional day to day job. Yeah a lot of it is definitely down to culture. Lol if the guy is going to be demanding that the wife assists with bills etc whilst she’s also housewifing, I see nothing wrong with her demanding he help out with the house too, it goes both ways. Marriage is about compromise sha, so it’s not a competition where you’ll be making note of who washed 6 plates and who only washed 4 etc, there should just be general balance tbh no wahala
If the man foots about 70% of the bill, then that means the the woman should be comfortable doing the whole housewife duties, since the man is compensating with extra 20%?

1 Like

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 12:16am On May 11, 2017
ToyinDipo:

If the man foots about 70% of the bill, then that means the the woman should be comfortable doing the whole housewife duties, since the man is compensating with extra 20%?
However way they arrange themselves based on what they see as a fair balance is up to them. Lol yeah it will likely be based on their contributed percentages. Urm, maybe not the whole housewife duties lol, the majority yes

2 Likes

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 5:11am On May 11, 2017
optional1:

maka she is not célibataire
Lobatan! I give up....case closed.

1 Like

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 5:12am On May 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.

Oh you are married! that's great, I wish you a happy married life sis...remain blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked / Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.