Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? (2107 Views)

My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise / POLL: Independent Bossy Woman Or Caring Submissive Full Housewife / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 09, 2017
Ginaz:

Have you done/ tried baby sitting?
My best friend has two beautiful daughters. First is 5 now while the second is 3. I did babyseat for her and loved the kids but compared to those of a family friend I do visit. Kids are different based on upbringing. I deliberately refused to visit her home 'cause of the kind of kids she has and she knew. grin
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Ginaz(f): 11:31pm On May 09, 2017
MrCork:

...I don't ask if you a strippppper..I ask if u can poll dance..u speak English at all? (No oofense
undecided

Stop derailing my thread (no oofense angry
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Ginaz(f): 11:32pm On May 09, 2017
kimbra:
My best friend has two beautiful daughters. First is 5 now while the second is 3. I did babyseat for her and loved the kids but compared to those of a family friend I do visit. Kids are different based on upbringing. I deliberately refuse to visit her home 'cause of the kind of kids she has and she knew. grin

Awww cheesy

So where do you suggest I start from? Look for a family with kids to care for? Or look for a job in the day care?
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by MrCork: 11:34pm On May 09, 2017
Ginaz:

Stop derailing my thread (no oofense angry

...sweeery tart am tryyyina help u found a job...can u poll dance or not.. gadddemmit ( simple question) undecided
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 09, 2017
Ginaz:

Awww cheesy

So where do you suggest I start from? Look for a family with kids to care for? Or look for a job in the day care?
Do day-care. Let's see if indeed you love kids. grin
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by MrCork: 11:38pm On May 09, 2017
kimbra:

..are u lightskin? angry
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 09, 2017
MrCork:

..are u lightskin? angry

Free me, MrCork...with your Lightskinned tone lady search. grin
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by MrCork: 11:43pm On May 09, 2017
kimbra:
Free me, MrCork...with your Lightskinned tone lady search. grin

angry
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Ginaz(f): 11:44pm On May 09, 2017
kimbra:

OK and thank thank, thank, you so much for the time spent in replying.

I hope I won't meet the stubborn ones though. grin
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by RealHaute: 11:50pm On May 09, 2017
Ginaz:
I noticed I'm good at taking good care of kids, and I love old people(elderly) and find them amusing and comforting.

Somehow I and my friend was talking and he said I can get it as a job. Please I need suggestions if I can get it as a job or the set backs I might encounter.

I posted this in the family section but no replies yet

Is it a good ideal? Pardon my writing style (not got at it.

Move to Canada.
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 09, 2017
Ginaz:

OK and thank thank, thank, you so much for the time spent in replying.

I hope I won't meet the stubborn ones though. grin
You're welcome. It's inevitable meeting stubborn kids in a day-care. grin
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:52pm On May 09, 2017
Ginaz:

I'm the mother and you're the fuccker, and I am gonna jam the court into your two balls.

I'm not interested tongue

Well, you made the choice... No going back you know tongue
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by delishpot: 12:03am On May 10, 2017
Ginaz:

Ewo!!! I'm in naija o. How I go come do am now? embarassed

Lol. You go make sure say the people genuine na grin
I no talk say no do am, I just talk say shine ya eyes. Plus, elderly people who need extra care are ussualy those who have health issues. Can you handle such or you just looking to keep company?
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by solpat(m): 1:03am On May 10, 2017
You could take up a job at a daycare center and start with the children. Does Naija have a home for the elderly or you intend doing home services? Besides where in Delta State are you?
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by ini4brandon(m): 4:51am On May 13, 2017
Hi Gina, Personally I feel you will make it. People thrive when they turn their passion into business.
Why dont you set up a small company for that, start by getting certified as an auxillary nurse-takes about 2 years. Then, search for people like you, run a background check on them( VERY CRITICAL TO YOUR SUCCESS) , recruit/train them and advertise your services at hospitals and via flyers....and see the calls coming in.
When my mum came down with a 2nda stroke I realised that tons of people are willing to pay for such services. Your workers don't necessarily need to live-in, it could be arranged on 8-6pm basis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Reasons Most Girls Wont Sleep With You Even If They Want To / Hilarious Chat Between Man And Facebook Girl Who Was Asked For Naked Picture / Babe Go On A Valentine Date Naked, Just Body Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.