Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment (11468 Views)

This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / Hot Naija Instagram Girl Flaunt Her Massive ass and boobs / Omg! Lagos Instagram Girl Uploads Her Huge Watermelon On Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by alex81(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2017
op na person mama u dey call girl.... issokay .... continue.
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by obainojazz(m): 6:57pm On May 10, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Its not a must U quote me U know? How is the no homo related to this?
Am entitled to my own opinion and so are u. I dont need to have same opinion as urs.

Dont quote me.
calm down and learn missy...nothing bad there.

1 Like

Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by hernandson(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Am confused.

Pls elaborate.

Thought no homo is a slang term meaning “not in a homosexual way.”
homo is when your doing a good compliment,then saying no homo makes people know you appreciate your fellow sex looks buh your not a lez

1 Like

Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Yewandequeen(f): 7:19pm On May 10, 2017
hernandson:
homo is when your doing a good compliment,then saying no homo makes people know you appreciate your fellow sex looks buh your not a lez

Thanks dear
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Yewandequeen(f): 7:23pm On May 10, 2017
obainojazz:
calm down and learn missy...nothing bad there.
Smiles.
You mixing things up, go through the post again.

The post he quoted had nothing to do with the correction made. Coupled with the fact that the correction part was done with before he came in.
I said the posture isnt sexy and he quoted me that I should take correction,what correction? I should see it as sexy Cos the other guy sees it to be sexy?
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 10, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Smiles.

The post he quoted has nothing to do with the correction made. Coupled with the fact that the correction part was done with before he came in.
I said the posture isnt sexy and he quoted me that I should take correction,what correction? I should see it as sexy Cos the other guy sees it to be sexy?

i saw you today in Ibadan
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Yewandequeen(f): 7:26pm On May 10, 2017
RB007:

i saw you today in Ibadan
Where when how shocked
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:02pm On May 10, 2017
Vasceline crew
ceejayx:
This pic canor waste like dat... *locks door*
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by obainojazz(m): 9:53pm On May 10, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Smiles.

The post he quoted had nothing to do with the correction made. Coupled with the fact that the correction part was done with before he came in.
no wahala dear.

1 Like

Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 10, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

she could be a deer, so no homo
Lol. Now now
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by cybriz82(m): 12:25am On May 11, 2017
skinless cocoyam.
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Biospnx(m): 3:23am On May 11, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Taah

She isnt sexy with the way she stood. If I were a guy I will loose my erection angry
no be same geh wey one yeye guy say him go like hmm hmmm be this for sport section?
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by DOD1: 12:50pm On May 29, 2017
tkgz:
WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment (PHOTO/VIDEO)
The Instagram User Amber-Brendan01 Got Many Talking With Her Supper Hot Video And photos. see For Yourself

- See more at: http://www.sungist.info/the-lagos-instagram-girl-for-the-week-endowment/

(1) (2) (Reply)

What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. / How CRAZY was/is your Ex? / Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.