Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,233 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

How CRAZY was/is your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How CRAZY was/is your Ex? (11093 Views)

"I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio / Say Something Nice About Your Ex / Dedicate A Song To Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by punisha: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2020
Sometime last year in Uyo, Akwa ibom state.
Right in Medique plus. A renowned hospital, my ex walks past with a man I suspected to be her husband...

Now it will be worthy to note that I escaped from the relationship. She was crazy and an obsessed young woman.
Would threaten to kill herself if you don't agree to most irrelevant things.

So on that faithful day, I made sure my stare seemed like she was invisible. Like I was staring right through her cos I had already looked towards the door when they entered.

Moments later, the man walks up to me and asks "why are u ignoring my wife?" I replied who's your wife? He pointed at her and said "don't u know her?" Then I stared harder and replied "I can't see anybody there."
My wife joins us and quickly understands what was going on. She stares too after greeting the man and listening to him repeat "can't u see her right there" my wife had to chip in "oga u married a ghost o" we can't see nothing. Luckily she had heard about all my exes and has seen their pic's. So she recognized what I was dealing with.

How many months later, my email is filled with threats from my ex. Half of what she is saying I can't understand.

Her husband too sent a mail asking me why I treated her the way I did. That I could have respected her...

Did I mention, she stalked me for years?
Pestered everyone she knew could reach me after I escaped. I changed numbers and traveled out for a few months then that was how I was able to avoid her.

I strongly feel theres someone special the universe has in store for everyone.
She found her spec...a mad person like her.
I think they are happily married tho...what do I know.

Was just thinking about the weirdest of things that happened to me lately and remembered this.

You could add your story, maybe my ex still dey learn work for where your own dey.

Happy weekend y'all.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2020
The key word in your post is 'escape'

Omo...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by punisha: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2020
PenuelFarms:
The key word in your post is 'escape'

Omo...

Chief!
It called for going to church and testifying.
Lol.

5 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Sundrus: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2020
My own say she no go marry since i no wan marry her. All she want na make i impregnate her. Say she need my child. People funny sha cheesy

10 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by joshboo(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by punisha: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2020
Sundrus:
My own say she no go marry since i no wan marry her. All she want na make i impregnate her. Say she need my child. People funny sha cheesy

Are u married now?
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Samakus(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2020
Thought mine was gentle. Until she did something very wrong and refused to apologize. I broke up and ghosted her. Babe, had to travel from Abuja to the East just to come and pour away the water in my plastic drum and carried the drum ( mind you, I bought the drum from her and paid cash). cheesy cheesy

I thank God I wasn't at home when she came, probably she would have damaged my appliances and I will probably disfigure her in retaliation.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by punisha: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2020
Samakus:
Thought mine was gentle. Until she did something very wrong and refused to apologize. I broke up and ghosted her. Babe, had to travel from Abuja to the East just to come and pour away the water in my plastic drum and carried the drum ( mind you, I bought the drum from her and paid cash).

I thank God I wasn't at home when she came, probably she would have damaged my appliances and I will probably disfigure her in retaliation.

Lmaoooooo... Med o!
What the actual Bleep?
Thank God it didn't end any worse.
I remember sverally running away from my house when I dated this same ex of mine.

1 Like

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by SILENTandSMART2: 11:24am On Nov 14, 2020
grin

She wanna see me finish as a confirm yoruba guy i collect Barton of infinity relay race , grin

Mo japa ultimate

12 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by punisha: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
grin

She wanna see me finish as a confirm yoruba guy i collect Barton of infinity relay race , grin

Mo japa ultimate

This craseman grin...
Why do I feel you will be d crazy ex in your own case?

3 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Sundrus: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2020
punisha:

Are u married now?
No
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
grin

Mo japa ultimate

This is me grin

1 Like

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by anochuko01(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2020
We dated for two years and broke up coz of religious differences, and we were very cool even after break up and remained friends.

Suddenly she called me one day and started raining abuses on me, saying she regretted the day she knew me. I knew I did absolutely nothing and was surprised why she would do that. I kept my cool and tried asking what was wrong but she refused to talk, and even ignored my calls for weeks until I stopped calling her.

Two or three months after the incident she called and requested we do extra cool. Well, she apologized for what she did but refused to tell me what prompted it. I forgave her right away sha and we're still friends. This happened in 2012.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by SILENTandSMART2: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2020
JoyousFurnitire:

This is me grin

Bro it is not you we plenty baje grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by SILENTandSMART2: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2020
punisha:

This craseman grin...
Why do I feel you will be d crazy ex in your own case?

Noo, I'm not the crazy one grin

She's the crazy one because she want me to go back to the village to start selling eba or newspaper grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by blinking001(m): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2020
Crazy enough to have sex with me in our church rest room every Goddamn sunday. It became a ritual and I freaking loved it. As e be say ah no die then ah no fit die again for this life.

3 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by punisha: 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
anochuko01:
We dated for two years and broke up coz of religious differences, and we were very cool even after break up and remained friends.

Suddenly she called me one day and started raining abuses on me, saying she regretted the day she knew me. I knew I did absolutely nothing and was surprised why she would do that. I kept my cool and tried asking what was wrong but she refused to talk, and even ignored my calls for weeks until I stopped calling her.

Two or three months after the incident she called and requested we do extra cool. Well, she apologized for what she did but refused to tell me what prompted it. I forgave her right away sha and we're still friends. This happened in 2012.

Ahhhh she's was going through hormonal imbalance na.
Ur relationship even ended on a mutual note.
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by punisha: 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
blinking001:
Crazy enough to have sex with me in our church rest room every Goddamn sunday. It became a ritual and I freaking loved it. As e be say ah no die then ah no fit die again for this life.

Two of u need serious deliverance.
Na wah o...How were u not even caught ?!
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Michelle55: 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Samakus:
Thought mine was gentle. Until she did something very wrong and refused to apologize. I broke up and ghosted her. Babe, had to travel from Abuja to the East just to come and pour away the water in my plastic drum and carried the drum ( mind you, I bought the drum from her and paid cash). cheesy cheesy

This one loud.. Abeg where una dey see this kinda women sef?

4 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Cerebellum: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
blinking001:
Crazy enough to have sex with me in our church rest room every Goddamn sunday. It became a ritual and I freaking loved it. As e be say ah no die thoen ah no fit die again for this life.

Chai! Tueh! lipsrsealed
Ur life is in dissary or will soon be,inside church??
And did ur semen spill anyhow there?
It did,haah! 6000 suffering for this nigha! grin

6 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by punisha: 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Cerebellum:

Chai! Tueh! lipsrsealed

Looool.
I read what he said with mixed feelings...didn't want to reply him in a harsh way walahi. The guy get mind.

3 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by blinking001(m): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Cerebellum:

Chai! Tueh! lipsrsealed
We all have crazy past na. Looking how far I've come now I just laugh at my past.
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by blinking001(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
punisha:

Two of u need serious deliverance.
Na wah o...How were u not even caught ?!
I was the head of ushering Unit.

1 Like

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
I lost a very close aunt, my ex was with me, I was crying deeply, more like wailing, the whole of my face was dripping wet, this dude started petting and kissing my face, he kissed abi licked everything till it was dry, I understand the obsession and the need to make me stop crying, but why the hell will you lick my face? I was disgusted, that was the beggining of a nightmare in the relationship.....

15 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by KidDarkness(m): 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
I lost a very close aunt, my ex was with me, I was crying deeply, more like wailing, the whole of my face was dripping wet, this dude started petting and kissing my face, he kissed abi licked everything till it was dry, I understand the obsession and the need to make me stop crying, but why the hell will you lick my face? I was disgusted, that was the beggining of a nightmare in the relationship.....
Maybe he loves the taste of chemical salty water

17 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Psych412(f): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
that your ex na full grown German Shepherd dog.
why will he lick your face like a bingo.

nothing my ears won't hear or my eyes see.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
KidDarkness:

Maybe he loves the taste of chemical salty water

What of mucus and saliva? Naaaa he crazy, it is not normal behavior

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by KidDarkness(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

What of mucus and saliva? Naaaa he crazy, it is not normal behavior
Mucus, eww. I'm gonna puke in my mouth. Moreover, your tears might just be the fountain of youth
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by KidDarkness(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
Psych412:
that your ex na full grown German Shepherd dog.

why will he lick your face like a bingo.

nothing my ears won't hear or my eyes see.
Licking everything like a lollipop
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Psych412(f): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
KidDarkness:
Licking everything like a lollipop
lolz
aswear.

so irritating.
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by vinceyinnovation: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
A wise man once said "many are mad but only few roam the street"...... but wait how does this relate to the topic.

well, I guess the wise man was right?

then " who the hell is this wise man to be so right! "

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Share Many Unclad Pictures Online Just For Followers On Insta / Lmaoo I Never Heard Of This Tho / Ladies, How Many Times Do You Have S*x In A Week..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.