Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? (4796 Views)

For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This / AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / Who Created God? How Did He Come To Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by realmindz: 9:59am On May 14, 2017
ilynem:

There is no christian version or Muslim version. Every religion tries to reach the Same God. Many of them just do it the wrong way. Jesus says, no one goes to the father but through me. Other religions reject this and this where we differ. Any path that doesn't go through Jesus leads to a dead end even though they think it leads to God. There are no many Gods, just one.
And of obeying the moral teachings of Jesus which makes me an infinitely better person is delusion? Then I like it grin

But the christian doctrine is the only way right?? you are back to your small world. delight yourself with self deceit and ignorance, afterall it is bliss

I laugh, I remember when I was still in your level of reasoning, deceived myself that my religion, christianity was not a religion.. hehehe
grin

You may wake up one day and look back to laugh at your small reasoning capacity, and on the other hand, you might fall deeper and shrink further in your small world never to see the reality of the world till you die.

But how pathetic to live this beautiful world with a myopic view...Enjoy your ignorance

3 Likes

Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 10:29am On May 14, 2017
orisa37:

Father forgive them for they don't know what they're doing.

Yahweh that is already in his spiritual cage or which father are you talking about?
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by Xevioso: 10:47am On May 14, 2017
ilynem:

I have to say I laughed at you post. Thanks for the advice tho. But the thing is, Jesus taught it and lived it also. For example when they came to arrest him and peter cut off the ear of a soldier, he healed that soldier. A man who came to arrest Him! So let me ask you. Why do you think Jesus life is not to be emulated? Did He do anything evil during His time on earth?

Two things, 1) he didn't - the only claim you have that he did is in a book given to you by the people who came to enslave you. That's equivalent to me saying "Why shouldn't I live like Harry Potter? This book is proof of his work!"

2) You should live like anyone who lives well. You could live like Madiba. You could live like Martin Luther King. You could live like Alexander Fleming. You could live like Medecins sans Frontières who heal ISIS and Boko Haram Soldiers who try to kill them. There are countless real, documented examples of people living well with and without God.

Why do you need an excuse to respect your fellow man?

2 Likes

Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by Wilgrea7(m): 10:53am On May 14, 2017
ilynem:

Every Christian must grow in the knowledge of God. There are some that are more advanced in this knowledge.
they are advanced in the knowledge of God based on the Bible right?? so why not study the same bible and grow in knowledge

They are like teachers. You go to school to hear your teacher but you also cross check his or her teachings with the recommended text. In this case, our recommended text is the Bible. But we also can't dismiss the place of the Holy Spirit. Sometimes He teaches us Himself through revelations and sometimes He uses other people like our pastors. Comprende?

if the holy spirit teaches, why then do you need an alternative teacher who can be affected by emotional bias? why bother yourself to get the knowledge second hand when you can get the knowledge first hand from your Bible and with the help of the “holy spirit"
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by hopefulLandlord: 10:59am On May 14, 2017
Xevioso:

Two things, 1) he didn't - the only claim you have that he did is in a book given to you by the people who came to enslave you. That's equivalent to me saying "Why shouldn't I live like Harry Potter? This book is proof of his work!"

2) You should live like anyone who lives well. You could live like Madiba. You could live like Martin Luther King. You could live like Alexander Fleming. You could live like Medecins sans Frontières who heal ISIS and Boko Haram Soldiers who try to kill them. There are countless real, documented examples of people living well with and without God.

this is good
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by ilynem(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2017
Wilgrea7:

they are advanced in the knowledge of God based on the Bible right?? so why not study the same bible and grow in knowledge

if the holy spirit teaches, why then do you need an alternative teacher who can be affected by emotional bias? why bother yourself to get the knowledge second hand when you can get the knowledge first hand from your Bible and with the help of the “holy spirit"
Why do you still go to school when you have recommended texts? Why listen to a teacher who read same text or something similar?
The answer to your question is in 1st Corinthians chapter 12. The Holy spirit has given us many gifts. Some have word of wisdom, some healing, some knowledge of the word, etc. The spirit speaks to us in diverse ways. He can reveal it to us directly and also through preachers of the word, people who have the gift of wisdom and knowledge of the word. That is the reason for fellowship. Iron sharpens Iron. God wants us to fellowship together in love and share His word. Note that when we share this word, the Holy spirit is there to quicken out mortal bodies. So because God speaks with us directly doesn't mean He can't speak to us through other people.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by ilynem(m): 12:23pm On May 14, 2017
Xevioso:

Comparing the life of Jesus to Harry potter, sorry to say sir, but that is just very ignorant. I take it you are a new atheist. You all start by denying the accounts of the Bible by calling it fiction, and then when you see how silly that is, you go on to find faults in it. And when you can't find any, you then proceed to find faults in the lives of Christians who aren't living right. Well, It my be a shock to you, but the life of teachings is goes way beyond the four gospels. There are multiple accounts of his life and death. Jewish accounts, Greek accounts, Roman accounts. There are more accounts of Jesus life than that of Confucius, Plato, Aristotle and virtually all the philosophers you learned about in school. But you take that as gospel but reject Jesus? That is just funny. I like to point atheists like you to one of your grand fathers by the name of Gerd Ludemann. I believe he is more vast than you are in theology so please pick up his books and read. Remember, he is a fellow atheist like you. Harry Potter is fiction, the accounts of Jesus is not. Gerd Ludemann says so.
Secondly, there is nothing wrong in living like all those good people you mentioned. In fact I encourage it. But my question is this. Why do you have a problem with those who have decided to live like Jesus? Why? If you want me to live like other good people that have lived, then if I choose to live like Jesus it shouldn't be a problem, should it?
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by ilynem(m): 12:33pm On May 14, 2017
realmindz:

But the christian doctrine is the only way right?? you are back to your small world. delight yourself with self deceit and ignorance, afterall it is bliss

I laugh, I remember when I was still in your level of reasoning, deceived myself that my religion, christianity was not a religion.. hehehe
grin

You may wake up one day and look back to laugh at your small reasoning capacity, and on the other hand, you might fall deeper and shrink further in your small world never to see the reality of the world till you die.

But how pathetic to live this beautiful world with a myopic view...Enjoy your ignorance
The bolded is very laughable. You all think once you become an atheist, you are automatically wiser and the rest of us are myopic and ignorant. You calling Christians myopic and ignorant just proves the kind of Christian you were. It doesn't mean that is what Christianity is. There are lots of scientists who are Christians. Lots of accomplished men and women of great wisdom who I can bet are not as myopic as you claim. Atheism is just a room for you to feel like you are above other people and I sincerely understand your level of reasoning.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 12:35am On Apr 05, 2018
HMM
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by Primesky(m): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2018
Nobody can make fun of my God! He is the Ultimate, the Almighty, Jehovah, the I am that I am. The mighty one in battle.

When I see people making fun of my God, chai!, I pity them seriously because they are playing with a consuming fire. But you know my God is slow to anger, so don't take it for weakness. When He thunders, there will be no place to hide, when He charges, no one can stand.

Be not decieved God is not mocked, for whatsoever a man soweth (including insulting God without repentance) that shall he also reap!
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by Niflheim(m): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Truly, the fear of god is the initiation of imbecility, the start of senselessness and the commencement of confusion in the minds of mentally deranged congregants!!!
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2020
Niflheim:
Truly, the fear of god is the initiation of imbecility, the start of senselessness and the commencement of confusion in the minds of mentally deranged congregants!!!
Exactly
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by elated177: 11:11am On Sep 05, 2020
Otematum, just saw this thread of yours.

You see, otematum, when a person makes fun of my God, I will laugh at such a person and shake my head at his or her ignorance. Only if he or she knew!

Such an individual is only making a fool of himself or herself. He or she is displaying sheer foolishness.

As a servant of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, I know that he, YHVH Almighty, cannot be made fun of. Anyone who thinks he or she is making fun of the Creator of all things is only making fun of himself or herself. Also, anyone who thinks he or she is mocking my Daddy in the sky, YHVH Almighty, is only mocking himself or herself. YHVH Almighty cannot be mocked.

It is only the folly that abounds in the hearts and minds of foolish humans that will make them think they are making fun of the Father of their spirits. Even Satan and the demons know better than to embark on such folly.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
elated177:
Otematum, just saw this thread of yours.

You see, otematum, when a person makes fun of my God, I will laugh at such a person and shake my head at his or her ignorance. Only if he or she knew!

Such an individual is only making a fool of himself or herself. He or she is displaying sheer foolishness.

As a servant of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, I know that he, YHVH Almighty, cannot be made fun of. Anyone who thinks he or she is making fun of the Creator of all things is only making fun of himself or herself. Also, anyone who thinks he or she is mocking my Daddy in the sky, YHVH Almighty, is only mocking himself or herself. YHVH Almighty cannot be mocked.

It is only the folly that abounds in the hearts and minds of foolish humans that will make them think they are making fun of the Father of their spirits. Even Satan and the demons know better than to embark on such folly.

There is no god immuned to mockery. As long as YHVH your god is a part of Existence, then he is not also immuned to mockery, especially now that he is in a spiritual cage.

1 Like

Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by elated177: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
There is no god immuned to mockery. As long as YHVH your god is a part of Existence, then he is not also immuned to mockery, especially now that he is in a spiritual cage.

It is obvious you're hostile to the truth and reasonable response and argument. It is highly probable that you were not expecting that kind of response. Lol!

YHVH Almighty, God Almighty, can neither be made fun of or mocked. Can such individual fight against the oxygen he or she depends on for survival?

About the imprisonment claim; you and I have been down that road before. Are you sure that you wanna do it again?
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
elated177:

It is obvious you're hostile to the truth and reasonable response and argument. It is highly probable that you were not expecting that kind of response. Lol!

YHVH Almighty, God Almighty, can neither be made fun of or mocked. Can such individual fight against the oxygen he or she depends on for survival?

About the imprisonment claim; you and I have been down that road before. Are you sure that you wanna do it again?

YHVH is not God Almighty. You can't even compare them. YHVH as I have already made known is far far lesser than a microorganism when compared with God Almighty his creator. Oxygen is a creation of God Almighty which even YHVH doesn't know about its origin, so don't go that way.

Concerning the imprisonment of YHVH, I am 100% sure of what I am saying. If I am telling a lie, let my life be taken away from me before tomorrow morning. I don't know how else to let you know this, but the fact remains that YHVH is still in his spiritual cage. Peace cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by elated177: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
No need to keep repeating what I have asserted umpteen times.

I have answered your question bordering on the topic. YHVH Almighty, my Father and God in heaven, can neither be made fun of nor mocked. Only a fool fights against the oxygen that he or she depends on for survival.

Otematum, don't waste your time swearing. Let your yes be yes and your no be no. Liars and delusional folks swear all the time. All you need to do, just as I have asked you on many occasions, tell whatever it is that is giving you those stories to give you the power to exert any form of influence on the natural phenomena, such as rain, wind, sun, thunder and lightning, etc. It is only then that I, Elated177, will give your stories a miniscule of consideration.

Also, anyone in your category who thinks he or she can make fun of or mockery of the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, YHVH Almighty, my Daddy in the sky, better be ready to do what I have asked you above or shut up and never make a noise when his saint is talking.

I have made it crystal clear on this platform. The natural phenomena, such as rain, wind, thunder and lightning, sun, etc, and the laws that govern them were created and put in place by God Almighty, YHVH of Hosts and he controls them. He made them and the laws that govern them. He can, therefore, exert influence on them all directly or indirectly through his human servant.

That, right there, otematum, is the challenge to you and your kind here. So, calling death upon yourself will not cut it. I am not interested in your death or that of anyone who thinks he or she is making fun of my Father in heaven. The will of my Father in heaven is to have his human creatures turn away from sin and wickedness and turn to righteousness. This is why his Son, Yahushua the Messiah, had to come into the world and give his life as spotless, sinless offering.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Aaronsrod:
The Bible instructs us in Leviticus 24:16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death.
It is well.
That's within the Israelites whose ancestors saw God's hands directly humiliating arrogant Pharaoh, parting the red sea, making food and meat rain from the sky, bringing water out of rock, speaking to the assembly with thunder and tearing the rocks apart!
Of course Satan can never brainwash their descendants from believing in the existence of such a God who promised and fulfilled his promises in the eyes of all the Israelites who left Egypt that day, in fact a vast majority of none Israelites decided to go with them saying we will worship this God that challenged and beat all the Egyptian deities on their own soul!

So those words are meant for the Israelites and their generations after them, what Satan could do is to present another God that's so lenient to the point of abandoning the laws their forefathers received from the TRUE God, but to say God doesn't exist, is unthinkable for them!

As for these guys doubting the existence of God today, he (God) himself doesn't even acknowledge them as anything but as flowers that will soon expire, after all his promise of everlasting life in Paradise is for those who love him so they'll live and expire and he will take account of those who show love for his name, bring them back to life when all these is over! smiley
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
elated177:
No need to keep repeating what I have asserted umpteen times.

I have answered your question bordering on the topic. YHVH Almighty, my Father and God in heaven, can neither be made fun of nor mocked. Only a fool fights against the oxygen that he or she depends on for survival.

Otematum, don't waste your time swearing. Let your yes be yes and your no be no. Liars and delusional folks swear all the time. All you need to do, just as I have asked you on many occasions, tell whatever it is that is giving you those stories to give you the power to exert any form of influence on the natural phenomena, such as rain, wind, sun, thunder and lightning, etc. It is only then that I, Elated177, will give your stories a miniscule of consideration.

Also, anyone in your category who thinks he or she can make fun of or mockery of the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, YHVH Almighty, my Daddy in the sky, better be ready to do what I have asked you above or shut up and never make a noise when his saint is talking.

I have made it crystal clear on this platform. The natural phenomena, such as rain, wind, thunder and lightning, sun, etc, and the laws that govern them were created and put in place by God Almighty, YHVH of Hosts and he controls them. He made them and the laws that govern them. He can, therefore, exert influence on them all directly or indirectly through his human servant.

That, right there, otematum, is the challenge to you and your kind here. So, calling death upon yourself will not cut it. I am not interested in your death or that of anyone who thinks he or she is making fun of my Father in heaven. The will of my Father in heaven is to have his human creatures turn away from sin and wickedness and turn to righteousness. This is why his Son, Yahushua the Messiah, had to come into the world and give his life as spotless, sinless offering.

Go and check your bible, even your god YHVH have sworn before, so you can't just arrive at the conclusion that it's liars alone that swear.

As I have told you earlier, we are in this natural body to do natural things. We only have to do things scientifically here on earth. We don't need to influence rain, thunder, lightning, etc. Nature takes care of itself.

I have never argued that natural things weren't put in place by God Almighty before, or have I? I have only asserted that YHVH your god is too small and a big joke to be compared to or bring to par with God Almighty his creator. He is just a being far far smaller than microorganism when compared with God Almighty his creator. YHVH cannot exert any influence on natural occurrences in reality, only in the bible which is majorly a fictitious book. Tell YHVH your god to exert influence on the air I breathe in and out so that I can die before tomorrow morning, you will see that he will always fail as ever before, especially at this moment when he is in his spiritual cage.

I wish that the light of GOD ALMIGHTY which created YHVH your god will reveal the truth to you someday. Peace cool
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by elated177: 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
OtemAtum:

As I have told you earlier, we are in this natural body to do natural things. We only have to do things scientifically here on earth. We don't need to influence rain, thunder, lightning, etc. Nature takes care of itself.

Assertion of a defeated fellow. You have tried your best to achieve such feat and failed miserably. This is just a mere consolation. Continue, if it helps you sleep better at night.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by elated177: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
OtemAtum:

Go and check your bible, even your god YHVH have sworn before, so you can't just arrive at the conclusion that it's liars alone that swear.

Liars and delusional people swear all the time.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
elated177:

Assertion of a defeated fellow. You have tried your best to achieve such feat and failed miserably. This is just a mere consolation. Continue, if it helps you sleep better at night.
Chai! See conclusion of an ignorant bro. From the beginning of my mission up till now, I have been made aware that whoever comes in a human form, be it Knoliud, be it Atum, be it Jehovah, be it Allah, etc will only be able to perform human feats but in a more elegant psychophysical manner. YHVH has been on earth here as humans twice and he didn't also do much more than humans do. He could only create a religion called Judaism and then he committed suicide. I Otem, this is my second time of being here on earth and in both times, I will only do physical things. I do spiritual things anytime I am in the spirit.

1 Like

Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
elated177:

Liars and delusional people swear all the time.
YHVH your god must be a liar for being the GENESIS of swears. Go and read him swearing from time to time in your bible.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by elated177: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
OtemAtum:

I have never argued that natural things weren't put in place by God Almighty before, or have I? I have only asserted that YHVH your god is too small and a big joke to be compared to or bring to par with God Almighty his creator. He is just a being far far smaller than microorganism when compared with God Almighty his creator. YHVH cannot exert any influence on natural occurrences in reality, only in the bible which is majorly a fictitious book.

I worship God Almighty, El Shaddai. He is YHVH Almighty, the Creator of all things. He rules over everything he created. YAHVEH Almighty influences the natural phenomena and the laws that govern them.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by elated177: 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
YHVH your god must be a liar for being the GENESIS of swears. Go and read him swearing from time to time in your bible.

Look at what you said:

OtemAtum:

Concerning the imprisonment of YHVH, I am 100% sure of what I am saying. If I am telling a lie, let my life be taken away from me before tomorrow morning. I don't know how else to let you know this, but the fact remains that YHVH is still in his spiritual cage.

Liars and deluded fellows swear like that all the time.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by elated177: 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
OtemAtum:

Tell YHVH your god to exert influence on the air I breathe in and out so that I can die before tomorrow morning, you will see that he will always fail as ever before, especially at this moment when he is in his spiritual cage.

If you really are looking for death, otematum, go and stand in front of a moving vehicle or hang yourself and you will get it. Why will I ask YHVH Almighty to take away your life. Are you sure you are alright, at all?

What did you mean by "you will see that he will always fail as ever before"? Have I ever asked him to take away your life? Otematum, go and get your towel from where you took your bath.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
elated177:

If you really are looking for death, otematum, go and stand in front of a moving vehicle or hang yourself and you will get it. Why will I ask YHVH Almighty to take away your life. Are you sure you are alright, at all?

What did you mean by "you will see that he will always fail as ever before"? Have I ever asked him to take away your life? Otematum, go and get your towel from where you took your bath.

Do you know how many thousands of people YHVH your god claims to have killed in the bible? To test if he really had such power that is why I asked him to dare try take my life away before tomorrow. Shebi your bible said that a rich man who said that 'My Soul Eat and Make Merry...' was killed by your god overnight for saying that. Now let's see if your god can actually try that on Otem, the god of TRUE HISTORIES of the UNIVERSES.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
elated177:

I worship God Almighty, El Shaddai. He is YHVH Almighty, the Creator of all things. He rules over everything he created. YAHVEH Almighty influences the natural phenomena and the laws that govern them.

I am not against you worshipping YHVH but sorry to burst your bubble, he is not GOD Almighty but just a tiny and insignificant fragment of existence who is currently made unconscious by the gods of science who have confined him, Allah and many religious beings to a spiritual cage. YHVH your god doesn't have power to lift a pin here on earth. That's why you see humans fight in his defence because of the brainwashing they have received from reading the bible.

Even though I am insignificant before God Almighty, yet I am a thousand times far more powerful than your YHVH at the moment. May the light of God open your eyes to realise this truth.

1 Like

Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by elated177: 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
Chai! See conclusion of an ignorant bro. From the beginning of my mission up till now, I have been made aware that whoever comes in a human form, be it Knoliud, be it Atum, be it Jehovah, be it Allah, etc will only be able to perform human feats but in a more elegant psychophysical manner. YHVH has been on earth here as humans twice and he didn't also do much more than humans do. He could only create a religion called Judaism and then he committed suicide. I Otem, this is my second time of being here on earth and in both times, I will only do physical things. I do spiritual things anytime I am in the spirit.

You actually think that exerting influence on natural phenomena, such as lightning and thunder, sun, etc, is a physical thing? You actually think that it takes physical power or energy to cause rainfall? Eheheheheh...I laugh in Mbaise. What a deluded fellow! Dude, if you could, your arrogant mouth wouldn't have stopped you from boasting about it in those your fictional, penny dreadful stories.

Otematum, mention some of the physical things which you do or have done that are beneficial to or have been beneficial to humans.

Otematum, biko use science to increase the intensity of the sun for us. Otematum, use science to cause lightning and thunder.

Science is simply the study of natural phenomena and the laws that govern them. So, one could say that Yahveh Almighty owns science. He created the natural phenomena and laws that govern them.

Otematum, here is power speaking without fear of contradiction.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster;
I, the Lord, do all these things.

Otematum, this is authority speaking. YAHVEH ALMIGHTY no dey speak in secret o.

Isaiah 45: 22“Turn to me and be saved,
    all you ends of the earth;
    for I am God, and there is no other.
23 By myself I have sworn,
    my mouth has uttered in all integrity
    a word that will not be revoked:
Before me every knee will bow;
    by me every tongue will swear.
24 They will say of me, ‘In the Lord alone
    are deliverance and strength.’”
All who have raged against him
    will come to him and be put to shame.
25 But all the descendants of Israel
    will find deliverance in the Lord
    and will make their boast in him.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
elated177:

You actually think that exerting influence on natural phenomena, such as lightning and thunder, sun, etc, is a physical thing? You actually think that it takes physical power or energy to cause rainfall? Eheheheheh...I laugh in Mbaise. What a deluded fellow! Dude, if you could, your arrogant mouth wouldn't have stopped you from boasting about it in those your fictional, penny dreadful stories.

Otematum, mention some of the physical things which you do or have done that are beneficial to or have been beneficial to humans.

Otematum, biko use science to increase the intensity of the sun for us. Otematum, use science to cause lightning and thunder.

Science is simply the study of natural phenomena and the laws that govern them. So, one could say that Yahveh Almighty owns science. He created the natural phenomena and laws that govern them.

Yahveh is one of the dullest gods, so it is laughable to say that he could create laws that govern nature. Don't be ridiculous please. One physical thing I am sent to the world to do is to make known the histories of billions of years, before the creation of YHVH your god by God Almighty till the present days. This feat has never been achieved by any god in human form before. I am also here to save humanity from mind slavery brought to them by different religions of the world. I can proudly tell you that currently more than 2000 people have demanded for the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY through the email, read its content and then stopped being religious. This is just a tip off the iceberg from what I am here to do. Did you know about the SERIOT LANGUAGE? It's also being brought back by me after being lost into oblivion for more than 2 million years. YHVH your god himself understands the importance of bringing back the 'Language of the gods' into the midst of humanity.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by elated177: 12:02am On Sep 06, 2020
OtemAtum:

I am not against you worshipping YHVH but sorry to burst your bubble, he is not GOD Almighty but just a tiny and insignificant fragment of existence who is currently made unconscious by the gods of science who have confined him, Allah and many religious beings to a spiritual cage. YHVH your god doesn't have power to lift a pin here on earth. That's why you see humans fight in his defence because of the brainwashing they have received from reading the bible.

Even though I am insignificant before God Almighty, yet I am a thousand times far more powerful than your YHVH at the moment. May the light of God open your eyes to realise this truth.

Who is this God Almighty you keep talking about? Does he have a name? What are his attributes? Can he be communicated with and the requirements for doing such? What does he expect from his creatures? What plan does he have for his creatures? Otematum, tell me about this God Almighty.

Who are these gods of science?

YAHVEH El Shaddai rules the earth. Which humans fight in defence of Yahveh Almighty? Mention names, time and places.

Yet you, otematum, cannot even generate little wind that is capable of blowing a piece of paper away...hahahaha... hilarious.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by elated177: 12:08am On Sep 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
Do you know how many thousands of people YHVH your god claims to have killed in the bible? To test if he really had such power that is why I asked him to dare try take my life away before tomorrow. Shebi your bible said that a rich man who said that 'My Soul Eat and Make Merry...' was killed by your god overnight for saying that. Now let's see if your god can actually try that on Otem, the god of TRUE HISTORIES of the UNIVERSES.

Not that I am interested in your death or anything like that, however, how will anyone know that the person making this request has kicked the bucket? As far as I am concerned there may be many people with access to this moniker, otematum? Satan can pull a lot of tricks out of sheer pride and wanton attempt to deceive the elect. He will continue to fail woefully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lies Told By 'Jesus' / Atheist, Why Embracing Buddhism And Not African Philosophy And Spirituality? / Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.