Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) (11587 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / The Problem WE MILLENNIUM GUYS HAVE WITH GIRLS.. SEE WHAT SHE DID (PICS) / Shocking!!! I Saw Nneka And Daddy Lekan In The Room Unclad See What I Did (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) by SuperSuave(m): 2:14am On May 11, 2017
BTT:

Go face your studies.
KelvinCX post=56381556:
Am done

You're _fucking not done! You would know the difference between "am" and "I'm" if you are. undecided

1 Like

Re: See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) by KelvinCX(m): 7:40am On May 11, 2017
SuperSuave:

You're _fucking not done! You would know the difference between "am" and "I'm" if you are. undecided

1 Like

Re: See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:52am On May 11, 2017
KelvinCX:
Trying to write this song for you
The soundtrack to your life and live it with you (with you, with you) So baby, just remember As this song hits your ears I'm trying to turn the way I feel for you Into something that you can hear But how can words and music Explain what love is?
Nothing I can sing do it justice And I don't know where to start I just want you to hear the song in my heart

Carolyner be mine
Suggestions on how to win this nairalander
cc : Redbeans,jacksparr0w127,sorftwerk,shawttysofyne
Why am i tagged in this?
Re: See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) by Nobody: 11:57am On May 11, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Why am i tagged in this?
lol babe.. .u just realizing? Well he's gone mad over a girl on here, perharpa you can give him tricks to win her heart thereby returning his sanity grin
Re: See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:38pm On May 11, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol babe.. .u just realizing? Well he's gone mad over a girl on here, perharpa you can give him tricks to win her heart thereby returning his sanity grin
He needs a reality check
Re: See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) by KelvinCX(m): 7:45pm On May 11, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
He needs a reality check
undecided
Re: See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) by KelvinCX(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2017
Re: See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) by KelvinCX(m): 11:02pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=KelvinCX post=56435060][/quote]
Re: See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) by KelvinCX(m): 5:12pm On May 12, 2017
[quote author=KelvinCX post=56436905][/quote].
Re: See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) by KelvinCX(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2017
folarinmiles:
I fit epp u bro. I get her sure link Buh u go need like 5k make I take appease d gods
i never see am
Re: See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 20, 2017
KelvinCX:
The soundtrack to your life and live it with you (with you, with you) So baby, just remember As this song hits your ears I'm trying to turn the way I feel for you Into something that you can hear But how can words and music Explain what love is?
Nothing I can sing do it justice And I don't know where to start I just want you to hear the song in my heart

Carolyner be mine
cc :
please stop abusing the privilege Nairaland gave to you.
Re: See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 20, 2017
KelvinCX:

Carolyner be mine
cc :
Re: See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) by KelvinCX(m): 1:29pm On May 26, 2017
ehioziosa:
http://unibenblog.com/2017/05/10/photo-of-a-car-made-by-university-of-benin-students/

click the link above for more: Photo of a car made by university of Benin students
Re: See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) by KelvinCX(m): 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
maxwell60:

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. / ..... / How To Marry A Foreign lady (guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.