Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

The Problem WE MILLENNIUM GUYS HAVE WITH GIRLS.. SEE WHAT SHE DID (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem WE MILLENNIUM GUYS HAVE WITH GIRLS.. SEE WHAT SHE DID (PICS) (2379 Views)

Young Girls See Why You Should Not Spread Legs Anyhow / Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem WE MILLENNIUM GUYS HAVE WITH GIRLS.. SEE WHAT SHE DID (PICS) by Andyblaze: 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
angry

angry

We millennium guys are really trying because we know how we suffer in the hands of girls when we are broke. Some of us hustle and go to Malaysia. As millennium guys our style is different. Someone like us can captivate a girl heart and she will screem. Not that we cut our ego. We have millennium we can't wish girls for this to us. What do u think of girls dating millennium guys

#BITG
angry
Re: The Problem WE MILLENNIUM GUYS HAVE WITH GIRLS.. SEE WHAT SHE DID (PICS) by rawpadgin(m): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
Guy, u never still dey alright

3 Likes

Re: The Problem WE MILLENNIUM GUYS HAVE WITH GIRLS.. SEE WHAT SHE DID (PICS) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
lmao hahaha this guy is a legendary troll, he has been like this for close to ten years now, in nairaland... hahahahahaha andy i hail you.

2 Likes

Re: The Problem WE MILLENNIUM GUYS HAVE WITH GIRLS.. SEE WHAT SHE DID (PICS) by Cuddlebugie(f): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
Crazy people don't die, they multiply
Re: The Problem WE MILLENNIUM GUYS HAVE WITH GIRLS.. SEE WHAT SHE DID (PICS) by Andyblaze: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lordygram:
lmao hahaha this guy is a legendary troll, he has been like this for close to ten years now, in nairaland... hahahahahaha andy i hail you.

I have a problem. My girlfriend die 200 years ago. Can u replace her. I wear u wig and u be my babyisco
Re: The Problem WE MILLENNIUM GUYS HAVE WITH GIRLS.. SEE WHAT SHE DID (PICS) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
Andyblaze:

I have a problem. My girlfriend die 200 years ago. Can u replace her. I wear u wig and u be my babyisco
lol hahaha i cant replace her. I think mrcork will fit in.
Re: The Problem WE MILLENNIUM GUYS HAVE WITH GIRLS.. SEE WHAT SHE DID (PICS) by Pidginwhisper: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Crazy people don't die, they multiply
You sef dey craze be that,coz you don multiply for ur dp grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Problem WE MILLENNIUM GUYS HAVE WITH GIRLS.. SEE WHAT SHE DID (PICS) by Andyblaze: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Pidginwhisper:

Do you kno you can be prosecuted for that?
Re: The Problem WE MILLENNIUM GUYS HAVE WITH GIRLS.. SEE WHAT SHE DID (PICS) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Savage!!!
Re: The Problem WE MILLENNIUM GUYS HAVE WITH GIRLS.. SEE WHAT SHE DID (PICS) by Bibi294(f): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
Andyblaze:
angry

angry

We millennium guys are really trying because we know how we suffer in the hands of girls when we are broke. Some of us hustle and go to Malaysia. As millennium guys our style is different. Someone like us can captivate a girl heart and she will screem. Not that we cut our ego. We have millennium we can't wish girls for this to us. What do u think of girls dating millennium guys

#BITG
angry
What is millennium? Abi its MacMillan

Re: The Problem WE MILLENNIUM GUYS HAVE WITH GIRLS.. SEE WHAT SHE DID (PICS) by Bossontop(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm so dis legendary troll is back.......isoraii

Re: The Problem WE MILLENNIUM GUYS HAVE WITH GIRLS.. SEE WHAT SHE DID (PICS) by egopersonified(f): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
op don fail waec again

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Wives Said To Be Far Deadlier Than Cheating Men. True Or False. / Married But No Sex - Part 5 / Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.