Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend (2891 Views)

Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by Ogashub(m): 10:45am On May 10, 2017
PEACE, i have been dating this girl since January this year. I really like her but there are so many things she does that makes me feel very uncomfortable with her and kills the trust i have for her. She receives long calls from guys , it takes her time to reply my chats and she even talks to me disrespectfully. Something happened today....Someone called me and threatened me to leave my girl friend alone for him and stuff . I tried to know who he was but he hung up. I've been trying to dial the number but its not been connecting. when i got home , i asked my girlfriend if she has anything with someone else somewhere . She asked to know why i was asking her that ...but i asked her to answer me first but she insisted i tell her why i was asking . I finally told her why. she asked for the caller's name and phone number which i refused to give to her until she gives me some explanations first.she picked up quarrel with me instead.So out of annoyance i asked her to block me on fbk and whatsapp which she normally does whenever we are having misunderstandIngs. She insulted me and asked me to go to hell and blocked me off. I have done a lot for this girl and trust me this relationship means a lot me. Whenever we quarrel,i'm usually the one who ends up begging even when its obvious i did nothing wrong.She always finds it very difficult to apologise.I've even loosed some friends because of her . These were friends i used to share somethings with but i later stopped it because some things she does to me , i know if i share with them , they would definitely end up laughing at me . some girls dont just need someone that would be honest with them.They just wanna play!

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by Khd95(m): 10:47am On May 10, 2017
baba no time for talk nd do,just fvck nd go

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by ojun50(m): 10:48am On May 10, 2017
Op i break evry yoke that will make u nt to see that u are waistin yr time with olosholism

7 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:49am On May 10, 2017
you get time grin
Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by oluwayimika123: 11:00am On May 10, 2017
bro it is very obvious u re d 1 in2 her and she doesn't even have an iota of feeling for u so bro just leave d girl alone and neva call her bak to apologise.

if she truly wants u she will call u bak buh if she doesn't pls don't bother calling her bak cos dis attitude of urs is just lik a woman wrapper type.

I no 1 vex 4 u d@ is y I ve given u my own piece. I don't even know hy u will even be considering dating a girl d@ u caught cheating and didn't feel remorseful

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:03am On May 10, 2017
Ogashub:

PEACE, i have been dating this girl since January this year. I really like her but there are so many things she does that makes me feel very uncomfortable with her and kills the trust i have for her. She receives long calls from guys , it takes her time to reply my chats and she even talks to me disrespectfully. Something happened today....Someone called me and threatened me to leave my girl friend alone for him and stuff . I tried to know who he was but he hung up. I've been trying to dial the number but its not been connecting. when i got home , i asked my girlfriend if she has anything with someone else somewhere . She asked to know why i was asking her that ...but i asked her to answer me first but she insisted i tell her why i was asking . I finally told her why. she asked for the caller's name and phone number which i refused to give to her until she gives me some explanations first.she picked up quarrel with me instead.So out of annoyance i asked her to block me on fbk and whatsapp which she normally does whenever we are having misunderstandIngs. She insulted me and asked me to go to hell and blocked me off. I have done a lot for this girl and trust me this relationship means a lot me. Whenever we quarrel,i'm usually the one who ends up begging even when its obvious i did nothing wrong.She always finds it very difficult to apologise.I've even loosed some friends because of her . These were friends i used to share somethings with but i later stopped it because some things she does to me , i know if i share with them , they would definitely end up laughing at me . some girls dont just need someone that would be honest with them.They just wanna play!

Stop being a doormat boyfriend. The world doesn't revolve around her, and with or without her life continues.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by professorfal: 11:07am On May 10, 2017
Khd95:
baba no time for talk nd do,just fvck nd go

how difficult could that be?
Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by OLAJADON: 11:07am On May 10, 2017
the population of loyal girl in Nigeria is not up to quarter of the entire female population, guy leave this girl, she not worth it.
you will keep being a woman's slave if you don't learn how to live without women. I am not saying you should not love a woman oo, am only saying letting a woman knows you truly love her is like giving her a green card to date another guy, it called one step forward two steps backward.
the fact is this girl will still come back to you, that how they always do and it will be late by then but you need to learn to live without her

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:10am On May 10, 2017
Ogashub:

sincerely I'm gonna write these in capital letters!

IF YOU DARE CONTINUE THIS RELATIONSHIP, I WOULD BE REALLY DISAPPOINTED AT YOU, IF YOU DONT LET HER GO, I'D GIVE TESTIMONY FOR WHATEVER HAPPENS TO YOU LATER ON.

YOUVE BEEN THREATENED BECAUSE OF A GIRL WHO DONT GIVE A FURK ABOUT YOU, A GIRL WHO'S GOT THE SAME PUSSY AS EVERY OTHER GIRL ON THE STREETS, A GIRL WHO IS VERY MUCH POSSIBLY TO SEE TO YOUR END AND NEVER MISS YOU.. HEY! WHERE DO YOU THINK THIS BLIND RELATIONSHIP IS LEADING TO? MARRIAGE? I LAUGH IN IBO.... BE A MAN AND TELL HER TO GO AND HEY, YOU SHOULF MEAN IT AND STOP ACTING LIKE A BABY IN PAMPERS! angry

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by tifany89(m): 11:23am On May 10, 2017
Like all the posters above had advice you just let her go. Why I don't like advising people here is dat 90 out of 100 times they end up doing what they have in mind but try n take my advice, no girl is worth your life. Since it has gotten to the extent of threat just leave her alone. Stop begging her na, don't u v other female friends? Channel ur time n attention to them. Delete her number, her messages n us, block her on Facebook, bbm, WhatsApp. Just start detesting her. It works like magic
Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by kvngveektour(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2017
U dey make me dey vex.
Na u dey mk this dey hard for awon playboys
Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by adorablepepple(f): 12:00pm On May 10, 2017
You dumped your friends because of her?? Is it when she gets pregnant that your brain will tell you to leave her It's obvious you want to be blind to everything she is doing,however I feel sorry for you

Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by rosalieene(f): 12:21pm On May 10, 2017
First and foremost I see this blocking of someone as a form of childishness. I believe one should be blocked only if he or she is pestering your life or threatening you.

Back to you OP, everyone here has said you should leave the girl! do so!
Truth be told, a lot of girls love playing around likewise guys too. It would now be so unfortunate if a loyal girl loves a fuckboy too much likewise a loyal guy.

There are so many loyal ladies out there tho the unloyal ones are much too.
take your time in your next relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by femarse: 12:24pm On May 10, 2017
it's obvious you know the right thing to do but you are to weak to take that bold decision
Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by iamdynamite(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2017
please forget about this babe,its obvious she is not into you, dont try to force things cause it wont work.

Dont worry keep the search on, a more befitting girl will come your way who will love you and treat you well.
Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by PrickGetSize(m): 12:36pm On May 10, 2017
No need wetting your face over a cheating girlfriend. I hate to see men crying about being jilted or being cheated. You sound like a female tool! Girlfriends are not supposed to last more than 2 months after first fvck. You'll definitely get weary of her toto and she'll get tired of your prick too.
Move on to the next available toto and be happy, man. Na the one wey sweet you pass you go marry.
Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by biz2get(m): 12:52pm On May 10, 2017
Why are you even Bothered...?

Some guy called you to leave his babe.

BRO,

Call Back that Babe And Fucck Hell Out of her Body.

Do this continuously without Regret or Remorse angry

Next Time Don't Invest In Something Of No Value.
Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 10, 2017
First of a woman who Is verbally abusive in a relationship has no respect for you and there can be no love without respect... So cut your losses and let her be ....
Secondly... Yes it is obvious there is someone else she is dating or maybe a few other people... So as much as u love her you have to do the best thing for you both, remove yourself from her list of many men....

Third... You should never have to beg a woman or a man to love or respect you, you shouldn't have to teach either because it is supposed to come naturally... No matter how damaged the woman is...

So my advice is that you move on with your life but don't be bitter... Call it off and remain as friend's as she's going to cost you more than just your friend's if u continue with that relationship
Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by Headlesschicken(m): 1:05pm On May 10, 2017
grin To slap u just dey hungry me,stop disgracing dis gender...

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by Dreament(m): 1:06pm On May 10, 2017
is as if u are refering to my ex girlfriend. she show me hell. guy leave that girl. I think she was dating someone else even before she met u. she doesnot value the relatinship. same tin happened to me. Am now dating a girl that worth it.
Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by moorevic(m): 1:20pm On May 10, 2017
Papi time to gbawa door. Free the idiot she ain't worth your effort.
Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by osemoses1234(m): 3:28pm On May 10, 2017
My brda nah small girl dey do u like dis wake up my friend...she no love u ni
Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Wow very nice advice here. @ op take note
Re: I Need Advice On Dealing With A Cheating Girlfriend by lenghtinny(m): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
You need flogging deliverance angry

(1) (Reply)

Proposal Writer / I Really Dont Bliv In Love / Celebrity Shares On Her Instagram Uncensored And Raw p#ssy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.