Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) (2765 Views)

What Makes You Think You Are Weird? / Nairalanders! Please Suggest A Good Pet Name I Can Call My Igbo Boyfriend. / Girls Are Weird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by Amebong(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2021
Una goo morning my people.
So I come across this tweet o. I no fit laff make una follow me reason am if igbo men are really weird.
Another Tori wey I get be say one hanttii don also finish one 13 year old boy carrier as per say him beat her son.
Read the full gist here
https://notagain247..com/2021/02/33-year-old-zimbabwe-woman-allegedly.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by Fahdiga(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2021
Better than lying down on the floor and be begging a woman to marry you like cone headed people do

17 Likes

Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by idahme(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2021
U got me laughing though.

There is no one rule for men to engage their girlfriends, if the man no Dey romantic them for return the ring na no be so. As long as u Don accept the ring its an affirmative that the dude is romantic else u for jettison the ring.

3 Likes

Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by Liposure: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2021
Simple and short. The future is united.

2 Likes

Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by DaddyRochie1642: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2021
There's something about Igbo men,
You can smell class on them, and they don't Joke with their Values.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by Blitz888(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2021
Not much of a difference from mine except that I said some other spontaneous but few words after she found the ring on my bed when she came visiting.

Being romantic for an average igbo guy is reflected in how he treats and takes care of his wife.

4 Likes

Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by Lalami3232(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2021
Una see men wey propose, una still dey complain. Go to Gombe and ask wetin dey happen for there. I rather go down on my kneel and beg God say make Barca qualify ahead of PSG, than to kneel and ask a woman for marriage. Laslas, do whatever suits u sha

8 Likes

Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by hisgrace090: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2021
He even over do it to me, learn to use your time for morre importsnt things of life.
Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by hisgrace090: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Better than lying down on the floor and be begging a woman to marry you like cone headed people do

Very irritating bahaviour!

1 Like

Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by Fahdiga(m): 11:47am On Feb 24, 2021
hisgrace090:

Very irritating bahaviour!
Loud it
Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by heniford2: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2021
con3 funny oh ppl wia dey inside am no get chill at all
Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by kiddkash(m): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
man will not kneel. we will not adopt the culture of homosexuals and consider it romantic

2 Likes

Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by Wyry: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by Bodyodour: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
My kind of thing. Not the stupid thing of kneeling down
Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by Danzakidakura(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
and I discovered those ibos people marriage last longer hardly you hear of divorce.

6 Likes

Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by baralatie(m): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
idahme:
U got me laughing though.

There is no one rule for men to engage their girlfriends, if the man no Dey romantic them for return the ring na no be so. As long as u Don accept the ring its an affirmative that the dude is romantic else u for jettison the ring.
grin grin grin

haaa!

women don't reason that way o!

ring is ring

romantic is a different topic for their class

1 Like

Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by baralatie(m): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Danzakidakura:
and I discovered those ibos people marriage last longer hardly you hear of divorce.
you will be disappointed when it comes to divorce
Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by Danzakidakura(m): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
My own I just removed the ring tell the girl to try it if she likes it, and she was even Happy. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by Dreadlock69(m): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
I'll stand giving u the ring in a cool midnight hour telling same confessing I love and want to wife you
I'll look stupid kneeling and I don't like looking stupid doing shit like I'm begging
Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by dollytino4real(f): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
ok, u need the one dat will carry u to shoprite, thief
Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by baralatie(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
dollytino4real:
[s]ok, u need the one dat will carry u to shoprite, thief[/s]
Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by dollytino4real(f): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
[quote author=baralatie post=99384510][/quote]my comment shock u abi!!
Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by lilvicky68(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
My own na from upstairs I go throw the ring if you no catch am then no be you I go marry..

1 Like

Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by Xenry: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
That's how we roll. No public drama, no romantic crying, no kneeing down. Just do your thing, if she rejects it then collect your ring and go. wink
Imagine kneeing down to beg a girl who have been fvcked and unfvcked by lots of niggars to accept the ring that I bought with my hard-earned money, damn! It svcks. sad
Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by baralatie(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
My own na from upstairs I go throw the ring if you no catch am then no be you I go marry..
ehn!

huh?
Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by EaglesEyes1(m): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
Danzakidakura:
You are totally correct, that's why most Igbo men prefer to have something tangible doing before they get married, and get they married to women much younger. Some will go marry their age expecting respect from dem. Women will see something in this romantic movies and expect their der spouses to do the same thing the men did, and when the men do it, the women will still request for more and wen u r tired of pleasing them and realised that u can't pls women, it will be too late fr u
Igbo men will show u everything abt wat they can or can't do fr u, is either u accept dem fr who they are or not.
Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by Spending123: 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by Spending123: 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by Spending123: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless including my sisters and female cousins all of them .

Gbam
Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by santislim8(m): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
wink
You don give me better OT
IF I go marry, na to line all my girlfriends for compound follow for upstairs throw ring, any one way catch am, fit still carry the ring come upstairs come show me naim I go marry grin

Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by lilvicky68(m): 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
santislim8:
wink
You don give me better OT
IF I go marry, na to line all my girlfriends for compound follow for upstairs throw ring, any one way catch am, fit still carry the ring come upstairs come show me naim I go marry grin
Correct guy

1 Like

Re: How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) by Fahdiga(m): 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
Danzakidakura:
Exactly

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr / My Delicious Landlady … (18+) / My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.