Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him (34608 Views)

Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music / Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Emmahunk(m): 2:42pm On May 10, 2017
Ubi, get a lawyer. The police does not hv right to detain beyond 24hrs and you know naa shocked
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by omolorlarh: 2:44pm On May 10, 2017
habgito:
Ubi, Do as the guy above me says
Lol.How ubi wan see am?
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by bootylady101(f): 2:53pm On May 10, 2017
sinaj:
This is one of the reasons people take law into their hands.

Mitcheeew!

Ubi is evn lucky he is wealthy else they would av turned d case around nd accused him of attacking the white man! sad

white man bi ba wo?
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by kechywillz(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2017
This country is already fuçked,that's why they term it a zoo,how can one who attempted to take ur life be left Scot free,this country is dead
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by 2016v2017: 3:02pm On May 10, 2017
habgito:
CEO of Made Men Music, Ubi Franklin slams Nigerian Police for releasing Chinese employee of Lifemate Furniture who attempted to kill him after about 5 hours in custody.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/ubi-franklin-reacts-after-police.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7H29blfbCM

no be una de support buhari useless govt.
una de curse IPOB (Biafrans ) for trying to go out of the zoo country.
you better take what is happening to you with good faith.
next time the chinko guy go make you begin de fin ur head grin grin grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by nellyelitz(m): 3:12pm On May 10, 2017
Greenbullet:
He can't be hurt because some top officials have called for his release, don't you know China wants to gift us some billion dollars, don't come and use your own to spoil the entire country own , we need the money at least he did not harm you.
pass me the weed
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Greenbullet(m): 3:18pm On May 10, 2017
nellyelitz:
pass me the weed
ask your father
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by hebenezher(m): 3:18pm On May 10, 2017
this nigga get time sha..... chinese wey you go arrange light am... instead of involving the useless partial bias hoodlums/thiefs we call police.... chaii.... i love my life, no wasting time...
ion fuckup so i don't expect you to fuckup as well, if you do, i may just overlook it... nah small shit u go do wey i go finish yhu
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Kobicove(m): 3:18pm On May 10, 2017
Bassele72:
why do I feel like there is something this guy is not saying...

It's obvious he has told us half truths to curry public sympathy undecided

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Kingbuhari(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2017
then sue ig of police
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 10, 2017
Nigerians generally become stupiid when engaging with foreigners.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 10, 2017
Partnerbiz:
If you are unhappy about that you follow it up. They can't even do that to me let alone you.

Again, the release may be with sureties. Follpw up and make sure he is prosecuted...

You are not rich in vain.

See below shaa..
It is rare finding sense on nairaland. But I must say: "This is sense".
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by poweredcom(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2017
chinese too plenty for naija....i like them cos they r hardworking....people ...na ubi ....n d man know dem problem
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Mayflowa(m): 4:01pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
grin

Ubi fought a lost battle.

This is Nigeria... White is always supreme.

Besides, the relationship between the Nigerian police and the Chinese is clearly portrayed in this picture

He can take the case to court. The battle isn't fully lost
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by maasoap(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2017
Bassele72:
why do I feel like there is something this guy is not saying...
You can help him say it, we're listening.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Cunninlinguist: 4:38pm On May 10, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
undecided Fired
It's been long i saw this your moniker.Was it banned?
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 10, 2017
Just like that

Only Nigerians to asked question in China Nigerians are cramping in jails in China.

But here in Nigeria they're being given vip freedom even with attempted murdered.

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 10, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
It's been long i this your moniker.Was it banned?
Nope. Work has kept me real busy
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by BetaThings: 6:47pm On May 10, 2017
RaptorX:
There is a video on vanguard newspaper website of a mob beating a Nigerian man in China, they will beat you in there country and come to your country and beat you again and your own police will side with them. I think there is some kind of divine curse on the black race.

Look at the disturbing video

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/nigerian-man-beaten-mob-china/

They set upon the Nigerian as if he was an animal
Nigerians, wake up!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTRhk9IVp-0

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by iphyjones(f): 9:17pm On May 10, 2017
Welcome to 9ja wia d impossible is possible. I hate Nigeria police like hell.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by chiraqDemon(m): 11:19pm On May 10, 2017
habgito:
CEO of Made Men Music, Ubi Franklin slams Nigerian Police for releasing Chinese employee of Lifemate Furniture who attempted to kill him after about 5 hours in custody.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/ubi-franklin-reacts-after-police.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7H29blfbCM

He should follow up the matter personally, i dont think he took enough steps to make the case go to court(i mean him sef has money), if there is evidence he can take this up and make aure the bastard is sentenced for attempted murder. We cant be pardoning criminals because they are foreigners but then they give us death sentences for every small crime we commit over in their countries
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by kabaka1: 11:41pm On May 10, 2017
StRichard:
That's Nigeria for you....had it been you are the one that attempted to stab the Chinese guy, they don't mind detaining you for one year

U nabi dey his Of a on top Don tAlk 2 d police na and probably he Don drop something 4 dem 2
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by kabaka1: 11:43pm On May 10, 2017
RaptorX:
There is a video on vanguard newspaper website of a mob beating a Nigerian man in China, they will beat you in there country and come to your country and beat you again and your own police will side with them. I think there is some kind of divine curse on the black race.

I concur cry cry cry
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by kabaka1: 11:51pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:
Does he expect them to keep him under lock and keys perpetually.He should press charges if he believes his rights has been infringed.

True! Hope he got strong evidence 2
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by kabaka1: 11:54pm On May 10, 2017
excanny:
You handed him over to the Police and you went home to sleep ,no follow up whatsoever on your part to press charges.

Ofcourse, they will let him go.

And Ubi na lawyer 2
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by str8talk1: 4:00am On May 11, 2017
habgito:

Part 5, Chapter 29 of the Criminal Code Act talks on Assaults:

351.         Any person who unlawfully assaults another is guilty of a misdemeanour, and is liable, if no greater punishment is provided, to imprisonment for one year.

352.         Any person who assaults another with intent to have carnal knowledge of him or her against the order of nature is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for fourteen years.

353.         Any person who unlawfully and indecently assaults any male person is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for three years. The offender cannot be arrested without warrant.

354.         Any person who unlawfully assaults and uses actual violence to a peace officer or any other person, while acting in the execution of his duty in or concerning the preservation of a vessel in distress, or of any vessel or goods wrecked, or stranded or lying under water, is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for seven years.

355.         Any person who unlawfully assaults another and thereby does him harm is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for three years.

356.         Any person who-

(1)           assaults another with intent to commit a felony, or with intent to resist or prevent the lawful arrest or detention of himself or of any other person; or

(2)           assault, resists, or wilfully obstructs a police officer while acting in the execution of his duty, or any person acting in aid of a police officer while so acting; or

(3)           unlawfully assaults, resists, or obstructs, any person engaged in the lawful execution of any process against any property, or in making a lawful distress, while so engaged; or

(4)           assaults, resists, or obstructs any person engaged in such lawful execution of process, or in making a lawful distress, with intent to rescue any property lawfully taken under such process or distress; or

(5)           assaults any person on account of any act done by him in the execution of any duty imposed on him by law; or

(6)        assaults any person in pursuance of any unlawful conspiracy respecting any manufacture, trade, business, or  occupation, or respecting any person or persons concerned or employed in any manufacture, trade, business, or occupation, or the wages of any such person or persons;

is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for three years.

My advice to you is:
1. Sue the police for misapplication of justice and for being compromised .
2. Sue the Chinese man for assault.
3. Demand for financial damages (#500million) to treat the trauma and shock you expeienced

You will win this case, it is a clear and simple case.
If you want a RUTHLESS, RADICAL & SEASONED (RRS) Lawyer, let me know.

For the mean time have this nos:
Police PROs:

1. LAGOS STATE:
ASP JOSEPH OFFOR
obatajoeoffor@yahoo.com,

2. ZONE 2, LAGOS
ASP OLORUNFEMI SHEM
08133224435/ 08081776378
zonpol2lagos@yahoo.com
shemolorunfemi@yahoo.com
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The second one covers other areas more than Lagos.

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by DavidEsq(m): 6:55am On May 11, 2017
Guy, stop complaining. File a fundamental ryts action against the dude.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by DavidEsq(m): 6:58am On May 11, 2017
str8talk1:

Part 5, Chapter 29 of the Criminal Code Act talks on Assaults:

351.         Any person who unlawfully assaults another is guilty of a misdemeanour, and is liable, if no greater punishment is provided, to imprisonment for one year.

352.         Any person who assaults another with intent to have carnal knowledge of him or her against the order of nature is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for fourteen years.

353.         Any person who unlawfully and indecently assaults any male person is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for three years. The offender cannot be arrested without warrant.

354.         Any person who unlawfully assaults and uses actual violence to a peace officer or any other person, while acting in the execution of his duty in or concerning the preservation of a vessel in distress, or of any vessel or goods wrecked, or stranded or lying under water, is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for seven years.

355.         Any person who unlawfully assaults another and thereby does him harm is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for three years.

356.         Any person who-

(1)           assaults another with intent to commit a felony, or with intent to resist or prevent the lawful arrest or detention of himself or of any other person; or

(2)           assault, resists, or wilfully obstructs a police officer while acting in the execution of his duty, or any person acting in aid of a police officer while so acting; or

(3)           unlawfully assaults, resists, or obstructs, any person engaged in the lawful execution of any process against any property, or in making a lawful distress, while so engaged; or

(4)           assaults, resists, or obstructs any person engaged in such lawful execution of process, or in making a lawful distress, with intent to rescue any property lawfully taken under such process or distress; or

(5)           assaults any person on account of any act done by him in the execution of any duty imposed on him by law; or

(6)        assaults any person in pursuance of any unlawful conspiracy respecting any manufacture, trade, business, or  occupation, or respecting any person or persons concerned or employed in any manufacture, trade, business, or occupation, or the wages of any such person or persons;

is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for three years.

The criminal Code Act doesn't operate in Lagos state. I think it's the criminal code laws of Lagos state.

My advice to you is:
1. Sue the police for misapplication of justice and for being compromised .
2. Sue the Chinese man for assault.
3. Demand for financial damages (#500million) to treat the trauma and shock you expeienced

You will win this case, it is a clear and simple case.
If you want a RUTHLESS, RADICAL & SEASONED (RRS) Lawyer, let me know.

For the mean time have this nos:
Police PROs:

1. LAGOS STATE:
ASP JOSEPH OFFOR
obatajoeoffor@yahoo.com,

2. ZONE 2, LAGOS
ASP OLORUNFEMI SHEM
08133224435/ 08081776378
zonpol2lagos@yahoo.com
shemolorunfemi@yahoo.com
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The second one covers other areas more than Lagos.

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by RillJ(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2017
He is probably on bail which he is entitled to
Bail is not the end of a case
You will need to show interest and follow up to ensure Police prosecution.
Without your indicated and manifested interest, the Police do not really have any basis to go further on the case.
If you are interested in pursuing this case further;
Go and say so (preferably in writing) to the Police
Ensure your independent witness(es) make statements to the Police and are ready to testify in court. (You mentioned your cousin or so was with you. Other bystanders too)
The location has a CCTV, pressure the Police to request for this from the management of that building.

**** Please note - without your interest and followup, this has ended already. Even if the Police arraign him in court (attempt to commit felony to wit assault/wounding) you may still complain that 'the court did not do anything' if you fail to follow up with the case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi And Femi Ajayi White Wedding Photos / EndSars Protesters In Lagos Dance To Davido's FEM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.