Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him (34609 Views)

Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music / Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by holatimmy(f): 1:50pm On May 10, 2017
Well your comment was racist

"See this Chinese man o" sounds like something they call racism...why add the "Chinese"
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by toyinjimoh(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2017
will like to hear from d Chinese man first b4 judging anyone
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Philinho(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2017
can you try such shiit in chinco n not be lynched?
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Teejay1313(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2017
If you think Justice wasn't served u can petition a higher authority, perhaps at e divisional or area command level.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by SafeDavid(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2017
Does he expect them to keep him under lock and keys perpetually.He should press charges if he believes his rights has been infringed.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 10, 2017
Partnerbiz:
If you are unhappy about that you follow it up. They can't even do that to me let alone you.

Again, the release may be with sureties. Follpw up and make sure he is prosecuted...

You are not rich in vain.

See below shaa..

I don't understand they can't do that to you...u clearly haven't had experience with some that are back by corrupt govt officials
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 10, 2017
Bassele72:
why do I feel like there is something this guy is not saying...

Like what.... ?
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by nnokwa042(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

Somebody please show Ubi this picture grin

He fought a lost battle.

This is Nigeria... White is always supreme.
please stop calling Chinese white u people disgrace us here, in western world Chinese called Europeans white Chinese re not white

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 10, 2017
u wee b surprised who has dat chinese guy back in high places.. u nid to see dem in abuja n who dey roll wt to knw say dia connection na 5.8G

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Jajayi: 1:55pm On May 10, 2017
Partnerbiz:
If you are unhappy about that you follow it up. They can't even do that to me let alone you.

Again, the release may be with sureties. Follpw up and make sure he is prosecuted...

See below shaa..
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by owooba: 1:57pm On May 10, 2017
Nigerian Police needs to be re-oriented again. most of this uniform guys dnt have a well fit agender, they just go with the flow of the media.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 10, 2017
Wasn't this the guy that brutalized his wife

If so, no sympathies over here, sir
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by bionixs: 1:58pm On May 10, 2017
Partnerbiz:

See below shaa..
God bless you ,my brother. It is within his power to let him win or not
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by nairaman66(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2017
If ubi Franklin was an average guy, the Chinese guy would have killed him and the police would tag him an arm robber! This is the sorry state of Nigeria
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by RaptorX: 2:00pm On May 10, 2017
There is a video on vanguard newspaper website of a mob beating a Nigerian man in China, they will beat you in there country and come to your country and beat you again and your own police will side with them. I think there is some kind of divine curse on the black race.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by excanny: 2:02pm On May 10, 2017
You handed him over to the Police and you went home to sleep ,no follow up whatsoever on your part to press charges.

Ofcourse, they will let him go.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by DollarAngel(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2017
Nigeria lost it long time ago, God punish all the Policemen in charge of that case
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Ramaa(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2017
You made mistake from start.....
Why did you take him to the police without any injuries.....!!!??

You are the foolest among the fools......
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Nigeriadondie: 2:09pm On May 10, 2017
There is no justice in the land. A man who attempted murder should ve been prosecuted. My brother no justice in the land. The day I was robbed and went to report to d police it was then I knew that police are as useless as my tissue paper i use to clean up. You who lost wud ve to pay to make statement, pay to fuel their car to inspect your house, pay to mobilize men to arrest ur suspect who wud be released if possible same day.
What i did was to get my gun well loaded so that if anyone breaks i will clean the mess myself codedly at no cost.
I advise all Nigerians to do. Recall a couple killed in Ikorodu by ritualist they were butchered. Believe me wven if a distress call was made they wud come hours after d event and then arrest innocent paaserby. Police have not protected themselves enough and u count on them to protect u. Na lie e no dey happen.
Believe me if it were a Nigerian that did this it is either he is thrown into jail or deported right away. I guess u know that there are many Nigerians languishing in Chinese jails

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by KemjikaEme: 2:14pm On May 10, 2017
The Black man is his own greatest enemy,no wonder the other races look down on us!
Chinese business men charged with attempted murder is discharged a few hours after taken into Nigerian police custody.
If the tables were turned, they will lock you up for life,prosecute you or repatriate you to Nigeria.
God have mercy on the black race.
There is no redemption in sight for Africans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by enigmaticlion: 2:15pm On May 10, 2017
sleepyeyez:
;DNo b naija police? E go don drop roger for boys na
if e follow me try am, I go break im neck
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by enigmaticlion: 2:17pm On May 10, 2017
holatimmy:

"See this Chinese man o" sounds like something they call racism...why add the "Chinese"
wtf, is that the justification for attempting to end his life?if e follow me try am, I go break im neck.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by RaptorX: 2:17pm On May 10, 2017
KemjikaEme:
The Black man is his own greatest enemy,no wonder the other races look down on us!
Chinese business men charged with attempted murder is discharged a few hours after taken into Nigerian police custody.
If the tables were turned, they will lock you up for life,prosecute you or repatriate you to Nigeria.
God have mercy on the black race.
There is no redemption in sight for Africans.
The black man will sell his own race out for a few pieces of silver, how do you think the slave trade went on for 400 years.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by teemy(m): 2:21pm On May 10, 2017
Except there has been an abuse of office, the chinese man should have been charged to court and remanded in prison till his bail hearing commences. Attempted murder is not a light criminal offence. If Ubi was not alerted then he could have been a dead man now.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 10, 2017
sinaj:
This is one of the reasons people take law into their hands.

Mitcheeew!

Ubi is evn lucky he is wealthy else they would av turned d case around nd accused him of attacking the white man! sad
The Chinese are yellow, not white. So, calling the man a white man is totally wrong. White people are westerns.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 10, 2017
if na me ba, i will carry my boys, cover our faces & drag this chinco man to some dark alley, seriously beat him up, then throw him out on the street. NOTHING GO HAPPEN CAUSE NAIJA POLICE WONT BE ABLE TO PUT THE PIECES 2GEDA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Joeguyski(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2017
[quote author=Partnerbiz post=56385697]If you are unhappy about that you follow it up. They can't even do that to me let alone you.

/quote]

Nice post
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 10, 2017
sinaj:
This is one of the reasons people take law into their hands.

Mitcheeew!

Ubi is evn lucky he is wealthy else they would av turned d case around nd accused him of attacking the white man! sad
chinese are not Fvvkking white, they are YELLOW, same with Indians and Lebanese. They are all YELLOW muhfvkers who treat their Nigerian employees like shiii.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 10, 2017
holatimmy:

how is that racist, is he not a Chinese man..mtscheww. Me calling him a Yellow Muhfvker is racist, but calling a Chinese man chinese is not racist, in the same vein calling a Nigerian man, Nigerian isn't racist.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by madjune(m): 2:37pm On May 10, 2017
Talking as if he's a learner in Nigeria.

You pay the police men? Even if you pay, u sure say the Chinese man no pay pass you?

Now, go back to that station and find out.
Then, do the needful.

Mind you, they'd still release him after awhile.
Money dey expire for Police man hand.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 10, 2017
TheBatman:

chinese are not Fvvkking white, they are YELLOW, same with Indians and Lebanese. They are all YELLOW muhfvkers who treat their Nigerian employees like shiii.
Yeah. Sometimes, I wonder if our people are suffering from inferiority complex. If you try this stuff in China, you are gone. The Chinese protect their citizens more than anything else. But in Nigeria, it's a different ball game. What a rubbish country!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi And Femi Ajayi White Wedding Photos / EndSars Protesters In Lagos Dance To Davido's FEM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.