Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

I Want To Shoutout To Nayah For Helping Me Out In Understanding African Beauty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Shoutout To Nayah For Helping Me Out In Understanding African Beauty (380 Views)

To Nayah And Cameroonpride / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Shoutout To Nayah For Helping Me Out In Understanding African Beauty by onila(f): 1:08pm On May 10, 2017
thanks so much, it sucks we don't get to see you here anymore these days

I also want to shoutout to Kayela, SemuhleB for helping promote African beauty on the best

ya all are the best
Re: I Want To Shoutout To Nayah For Helping Me Out In Understanding African Beauty by RealHaute: 1:30pm On May 10, 2017
Onila! Onila!! Onila!!! How many times did I call you? Shut up!!!
Re: I Want To Shoutout To Nayah For Helping Me Out In Understanding African Beauty by ikombe: 1:31pm On May 10, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Cause Behind Women Heartbreak. / Rescued Boko Haram Bride Returns To Sambisa After 9 Months Deradicalsation / Ghanian Man Commits Suicide After Disagreement With Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.