Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:03 AM

Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? (3795 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by sashash(m): 4:14pm On May 15, 2017
yemsai:
So I was at a frnd's place today who is married...we wanted to go somewhere and saw her putting on skirt and rubbing white powder...we've known each oda for quite a while and hav known her to be dis exposed babe;i mean she no dey wear skirt at all...so I asked her her y,and she told me her husband told her to stop wearing trousers,using makeup,big earrings etc immediately after their wedding..and I could remember this same guy practically gift her things like dis while dey were dating..

So I want to ask...why is it so?
Why do men pretend dey like something wen dey actually dont?
To d married women;has it ever happened to u?
Let's hear ur views..

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
I guess the husband is insecure thinking he can't have for keeps if she keeps dressing like that...my opinion tho let your wife go makeup less ,wear cape n skirt touching the ground if she will cheat,she will surely cheat shikena
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by spencekat(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2017
Acidosis:
Truth is, she can actually stop the heavy makeup and big earring and still look even 'sexier'.

I find skirts and gowns attractive. Tell your friend to invest on herself and dress sense. Like many married women, she has finally settled down and found no reason to look flamboyantly elegant anylonger. She only sold that husband story to re-paint the true scenario.

If her husband indeed told her to drop the idea of going out on trousers and big earrings, can't she buy good sexy gown/skirts, cute gold earring, necklace and makeup kits? Abi her husband recommended Mary Amaka (touching ground) skirt? There is no point blaming her husband over something she no longer loves to do.
May God bless you.
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by jashar(f): 9:39am On May 16, 2017
thorpido:
Perhaps,the guy got born again.The issue of not wearing make-up or earings looks like a religious thing.

Really there are guys who are insecured and will pretend or endure till they are married before showing their dislike.
Modesty should be a watchword after marriage however for the woman.

But sir, why the pretence in the first place? If she wasn't attractive to the person then, why did he follow her? Won't it have been better if he had gone for someone that suits his taste?

I don't have time for such pretence abeg...

Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by jashar(f): 9:43am On May 16, 2017
Acidosis:
Truth is, she can actually stop the heavy makeup and big earring and still look even 'sexier'.

I find skirts and gowns attractive. Tell your friend to invest on herself and dress sense. Like many married women, she has finally settled down and found no reason to look flamboyantly elegant anylonger. She only sold that husband story to re-paint the true scenario.

If her husband indeed told her to drop the idea of going out on trousers and big earrings, can't she buy good sexy gown/skirts, cute gold earring, necklace and makeup kits? Abi her husband recommended Mary Amaka (touching ground) skirt? There is no point blaming her husband over something she no longer loves to do.

Oga Acidosis bone ooo. So because a woman is now married she should lose her sense of individuality and style?

Really? If he didn't like it in the first place, why woo her and even marry her?

He should have just gone for someone that was already in the image of what he wanted.
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2017
jashar:

But sir, why the pretence in the first place? If she wasn't attractive to the person then, why did he follow her? Won't it have been better if he had gone for someone that suits his taste?

Madam jashar, just tell us you like trousers oo, we will understand

smiley
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by jashar(f): 10:14am On May 16, 2017
Acidosis:

Madam jashar, just tell us you like trousers oo, we will understand

smiley

I love trousers ooooooo.........

But this ain't about trousers. It transcends that.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by thorpido(m): 11:17am On May 16, 2017
jashar:

People marry for different reasons.There are bad boys who want good girls for marriage.They want fun with bad girls but won't wife them.
They will pretend until they hook up with the girl they want and then start bringing rules or restrictions.
A girl has to be wise while dating and be discerning.
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by jashar(f): 11:29am On May 16, 2017
thorpido:
People marry for different reasons.There are bad boys who want good girls for marriage.They want fun with bad girls but won't wife them.
They will pretend until they hook up with the girl they want and then start bringing rules or restrictions.
A girl has to be wise while dating and be discerning.

hmmm.... you have a point.
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 11:48am On May 16, 2017
jashar:

I love trousers ooooooo.........

But this ain't about trousers. It transcends that.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai, see my spec
oo
grin grin grin

Are you single and ready to mingle ma'am?

grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by jashar(f): 12:45pm On May 16, 2017
Acidosis:

Chai, see my spec
oo
grin grin grin

Are you single and ready to mingle ma'am?

grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lie lie somborry... you see yasef outside na. thorpido just warned me off guys like you.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2017
jashar:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lie lie somborry... you see yasef outside na. thorpido just warned me off guys like you.
tongue tongue tongue

lmao grin

but I want to see you on trousers sad sad sad
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by jashar(f): 1:21pm On May 16, 2017
Acidosis:

lmao grin

but I want to see you on trousers sad sad sad

ehyahhhhhh!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

how is that going to be possible na ehn?

cheeeiiii..... cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2017
jashar:

ehyahhhhhh!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

how is that going to be possible na ehn?

cheeeiiii..... cry cry cry cry cry
grin

Very simple oo, just pm me your address

cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by jashar(f): 1:49pm On May 16, 2017
Acidosis:

grin

Very simple oo, just pm me your address

cry cry cry cry

my mummy say i should not be giving people my address upandan. Especially on the heternet. lots of crazies out there you know.... wink grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by vicben27(m): 1:51pm On May 16, 2017
my woman is definately changin are sim after our wedin dats for sure! mak she copy her family members n relatives no.s! d remainin pple are irrelevant! she wil continue lookin sexy wearin are usual stuf because i'll goin around wit tooth pick! to inflect any niga's eye dat looks ar her in an indecent manner lol. she mines every other niga shud pack well call it insecurity or wat ever we are like minds
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 1:53pm On May 16, 2017
jashar:

my mummy say i should not be giving people my address upandan. Especially on the heternet. lots of crazies out there you know.... wink grin
grin grin
oya tell my mummy in-law that I'm a responsible man.. I don't want you to post your address on the heternet too so my rivals don't get to high-jackit (hijack it). But you can alwazz pm it secretly.
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2017
vicben27:
my woman is definately changin are sim after our wedin dats for sure! mak she copy her family members n relatives no.s! d remainin pple are irrelevant! she wil continue lookin sexy wearin are usual stuf because i'll goin around wit tooth pick! to inflect any niga's eye dat looks ar her in an indecent manner lol. she mines every other niga shud pack well call it insecurity or wat ever we are like minds

Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by jashar(f): 2:20pm On May 16, 2017
Acidosis:

grin grin
oya tell my mummy in-law that I'm a responsible man.. I don't want you to post your address on the heternet too so my rivals don't get to high-jackit (hijack it). But you can alwazz pm it secretly.

lolzz.... A responsible man..... are you a gentleman?
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by jashar(f): 2:21pm On May 16, 2017
vicben27:
Dude!!!! maka why na? You's kidding right?
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2017
jashar:

lolzz.... A responsible man..... are you a gentleman?
You will know when you meet me... cool?
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by jashar(f): 2:35pm On May 16, 2017
Acidosis:

You will know when you meet me... cool?
wink
i'm a shy girl. The odds of me sending you a PM are zero to none.
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by vicben27(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2017
jashar:

Dude!!!! maka why na? You's kidding right?
lol d part wer shez changin her sim is for real dear! some men worth jst let her rest! wit der disturbance! my elder did d same wen he got married i dont see anytin wrong wit dat!
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by jashar(f): 3:27pm On May 16, 2017
vicben27:
lol d part wer shez changin her sim is for real dear! some men worth jst let her rest! wit der disturbance! my elder did d same wen he got married i dont see anytin wrong wit dat!

Habatically.....
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by vicben27(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2017
jashar:

Habatically.....
naso ooh! shez already sugestin it sef so is a unanimus decision! no feelins hurt!
Re: Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? by MattChidi(m): 7:13pm On May 16, 2017
They just wanna confine them to their rules. Some activities should be curtailed but not all entirely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS : Stunning Playhouses Of Rich Kids / How Can I Commit Suicide In An Easy And Painless Way / What Every Lady Should Know About Pleasing A Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.