Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? (3183 Views)

Being Gay Is Very Wrong! / Being Gay Is Natural / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by Franzinni: 3:51pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

of course, it is sick.

even though that rapist dies , and nobody knows what happens. he , the victim knows. and God knows. can he faces his conscience ? it sounds paradox . a victim needs to take more shame. but yes. because this is the field no common people will come to. and no much discussion and debate has ever shed light on. there is no consensus to say who is more wrong, who is supposed to do what .

Jacob was a scammer but God blessed him... And as for. Con census.... I think common sense can cover that part
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 3:52pm On May 10, 2017
Franzinni:

I want to understand you.... Are you a victim? Are you gay? Are you being forced to marry.... Why the interest in the topic.. To me it is a no brainer

I have done so many things, out of anyone's imagination.

it looks like trolling , because my bound is much bigger.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by Franzinni: 3:55pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

I have done so many things, out of anyone's imagination.

it looks like trolling , because my bound is much bigger.
you sure are weird nutter... I will give you that... I just hope you are not into some criminal activity like killing people and rituals and shit.... Because your mind is not normal....

And I use to think I was bleeped up
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 3:57pm On May 10, 2017
siie:
Damn!! angry

there are so many rape cases in Nigeria, and there are no social workers' hotline in Nigeria.

this thread could be a small window for those victims to know, they are not alone, they are concerned.

because, the victims' minds are complicated, they wish to marry , to have a family , to forget the past. but, they physically and mentally can not fulfill this task somehow.

I guess there are 1 million rape victims in Nigeria. they are left alone, by callous , selfish and stupid people , like you.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by FTBOY: 3:57pm On May 10, 2017
i thought this subhuman was banned yesterday.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 4:00pm On May 10, 2017
Franzinni:
the truth is if he not gay.... That is in the past and he had no control over that event but now he is mature and does not want to be gay..... He can marry

As for the lady.. She doesn't need to know and life will go on like every normal marriage...

We all have secrets

well , you don't need to tell how many times you have masturbated before marriage, to your wife.

but , your experience of being raped, can not be concealed forever.

you will voluntarily tell your wife, if you have this experience. because that is the only way to have spiritual intimacy and harmony in a family.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 4:04pm On May 10, 2017
Franzinni:

Jacob was a scammer but God blessed him... And as for. Con census.... I think common sense can cover that part

but I have also heard that, no matter straight or gay, once being penetrated, he would want to be penetrated again .

it is like a stick, once broken, never recovered .

so , a straight boy, or a boy sex orientation not clear, being penetrated by a gay , wants to penetrate a woman 10 years later. it could be possible. but can this marriage be stable ?
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 4:06pm On May 10, 2017
Franzinni:
you sure are weird nutter... I will give you that... I just hope you are not into some criminal activity like killing people and rituals and shit.... Because your mind is not normal....

And I use to think I was bleeped up

I am not a Nigerian, things here are a big disparity from that in Nigeria.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 4:07pm On May 10, 2017
FTBOY:
i thought this subhuman was banned yesterday.

don't poo in this extremely solemn thread.

you had better be more humble and learn something here.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by Franzinni: 4:08pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am not a Nigerian, things here are a big disparity from that in Nigeria.

Are you the victim? Are you tired of you marriage?
Leave it!!!!!
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 4:10pm On May 10, 2017
Franzinni:

no, I have never been raped.

and, I am not a boy.

I am a girl.

I did have been penetrated half willingly.

but , actually, I liked that guy, and I was curious, I invited it in. but I regret later, I mean , days after.

I am single.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by FTBOY: 4:11pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

don't poo in this extremely solemn thread.

you had better be more humble and learn something here.
what is there to learn from a racist's thread?
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 4:13pm On May 10, 2017
FTBOY:
what is there to learn from a racist's thread?

your narrow-mindedness will only allow you to see what you wish to see. go to check my 115 threads , and learn more , much more things .
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by Franzinni: 4:13pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

no, I have never been raped.

and, I am not a boy.

I am a girl.

I did have been penetrated half willingly.

but , actually, I liked that guy, and I was curious, I invited it in. but I regret later, I mean , days after.

I am single.

Yeah nice to hear.... So take care.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 4:16pm On May 10, 2017
Franzinni:

Leave it!!!!!

if victims could forget about their past, what joy of the rapists ?

they(rapists) know the victims hate them , are scared of them, but secretly and uncontrollably love them. this is the fun of being a rapist .

rape is not just for fun of 2 minutes. it has a more profound psychological effect.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by FTBOY: 4:45pm On May 10, 2017
1) a boy, younger than 15 years old, can not shape his sex orientation yet. a gay could help him to shift and settle to be a gay.
you see, don't mistake me as a troll but i'm trying to touch many issues affecting your miserable life. a wide range from your garlic-infected genes to your semi-illiterate status.

at 15, a boy should be fully aware of his sex orientation because puberty begins at the age of 12/13, and in some cases 11, in nigeria (i don't know about you asians). as a normal boy, you develop a curiosity for what's hidden beneath the female skirt... sexual activity begins to be a factor in your life. you would go through times where you wake up with an erection, or even have a wet dream. at this stage, no fvcking gay can reshape your cravings cos you're no longer gullible in that sense.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 6:23pm On May 10, 2017
FTBOY:

you see, don't mistake me as a troll but i'm trying to touch many issues affecting your miserable life. a wide range from your garlic-infected genes to your semi-illiterate status.

at 15, a boy should be fully aware of his sex orientation because puberty begins at the age of 12/13, and in some cases 11, in nigeria (i don't know about you asians). as a normal boy, you develop a curiosity for what's hidden beneath the female skirt... sexual activity begins to be a factor in your life. you would go through times where you wake up with an erection, or even have a wet dream. at this stage, no fvcking gay can reshape your cravings cos you're no longer gullible in that sense.

only licentious black boys know it . you are precocious. I have heard a boy of 13 raped his mother in Nariland crime block.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 6:25pm On May 10, 2017
FTBOY:

how can I be miserable ? I have so many cute black boys about me , I can play them anytime I want. just some trifling money.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 6:29pm On May 10, 2017
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 6:29pm On May 10, 2017
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 6:30pm On May 10, 2017
FTBOY:

even a 30 year old man can not be sure of his orientation.

you know nothing of life. pity you, born as a low race.

orientation myth, is as complicated as any other sociologic myth, a 12 year old black boy can solve it ?!

at least white race are aware there is something they don't know ! and black race, ignorantly claim, they know everything!
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 6:34pm On May 10, 2017
FTBOY:

some gay have this curiosity for girls when they are kids.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 6:36pm On May 10, 2017
FTBOY:

what is erection to do with being gay or not ?!
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by phililp(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:
concerning black men, there is a saying "once black ,never back" ; concerning husband-and-wife, in Japan(by the way, I am not a Japanese), there is "once husband-and-wife, forever husband-and-wife" .

rape is a bad thing, gay rape could be worse. however ,

1) a boy, younger than 15 years old, can not shape his sex orientation yet. a gay could help him to shift and settle to be a gay. if he grows up to 25 , and is forced to marry a girl , it could be a worse sin to him. for he loves men only.

2) everyone who has sex experience (I mean going inside the hole), would understand, at that moment, no matter by what way, both parties are experiencing true love. what makes rape a bad thing ? it is because, in a rape, such a true love will end within 2 minutes , not because rape causes pain or any other superficial reasons.

3) in another word, if rapist can marry the "victim", true love will succeed. rape could be a good thing. it denotes the passion and gallantry, which have been eulogized by so many poems and novels.

4) sometimes I even think, polygamy is a good thing too. it gives men's passion a legalized way to deal with.

5) back to the point : even during the gay rape, there is true love. and human beings are supposed to have 1 true love in their life time. how can a boy, who gives his true love to a gay rapist, will marry a girl when he is a grown-up ?

6) that boy's hole belongs to the rapist forever .

7) that boy is suspected to be potentially a gay, and he is not suitable to have a female wife.

cool a man being used and to use another body, this is disgusting .

9) what will that girl think, if she knows he has been used by a gay ?

10) although that boy has not been indentured to that rapist by a piece of <marriage certificate> , they(the boy and the rapist) are indentured by God, when that motion and thrust is being on.

this sensless gay been posting senseless bullshits on NL... last time i checked s/he was looking for a fellow gay in NL with a big dick..

guy.. mature
yes... i mean ....receive sense.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 6:41pm On May 10, 2017
phililp:

this sensless gay been posting senseless bullshits on NL... last time i checked s/he was looking for a fellow gay in NL with a big dick..

guy.. mature

there are so many rape cases in Nigeria, and there are no social workers' hotline in Nigeria.

this thread could be a small window for those victims to know, they are not alone, they are concerned.

because, the victims' minds are complicated, they wish to marry , to have a family , to forget the past. but, they physically and mentally can not fulfill this task somehow.

I guess there are 1 million rape victims in Nigeria. they are left alone, by callous , selfish and stupid people , like you.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 6:44pm On May 10, 2017
phililp:

guy.. mature

I studied gay, but I also studied black men.

am I a black man too ?
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by FTBOY: 6:48pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

what is erection to do with being gay or not ?!
it comes from the 'curiosity', dumbo.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by FTBOY: 6:49pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

some gay have this curiosity for girls when they are kids.

example, you?
honestly, i'm not aware of this.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 7:00pm On May 10, 2017
FTBOY:
example, you?
honestly, i'm not aware of this.

go to read some academic books on homosexual,

recommend you 2 of them

李银河 《同性恋亚文化》from China or Kinsey sexology Report from your beloved Britain.

fvcking idiot. your race deserve to be looked down on. because you are stupid.

human sexual behaviors are very complicated.

gay sometimes would be attracted by female. straight men sometimes would have situational homosexuality.

gay and straight are not 2 absolute disparities. it is like a ruler, men are gradations in between. sometimes, they could move about a little bit.

but of course, generally speaking, a gay would not , or prefer not to marry a woman, to have sex with her permanently. but a curiosity from a boy would not decide whether he will turn out to be a gay. and some lonely old men would have sex in public massage rooms with other men, this does not mean permanent homosexuality .
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by FTBOY: 7:04pm On May 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

even a 30 year old man can not be sure of his orientation.
only if you eat too much garlic.

you know nothing of life. pity you, born as a low race.
indians are the worst human creatures on earth. where i work, they're hired to do hard jobs and receive lower salaries than blacks in the same level with them. i know 3 desi indians who share a flat together with their families in ikoyi.

orientation myth, is as complicated as any other sociologic myth, a 12 year old black boy can solve it ?!
at 12, a black boy should be able to know his sexuality without being taught or told...whether he is a heterosexual, a homo or a freak like you.

at least white race are aware there is something they don't know ! and black race, ignorantly claim, they know everything!
i have nothing against white people on this topic...i'm talking about you smelly asians with tiny dicks and bushy pussies.
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 7:04pm On May 10, 2017
FTBOY:
it comes from the 'curiosity', dumbo.

is my English not clear ?

what is erection to do with being gay or not ?

gay will masturbate . heterosexual will masturbate .

they are both human beings !
Re: Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ? by whywhyogun: 7:09pm On May 10, 2017
FTBOY:
only if you eat too much garlic.[b] (I am not an Indian)

[/b]
indians are the worst human creatures on earth. where i work, they're hired to do hard jobs and receive lower salaries than blacks in the same level with them. i know 3 desi indians who share a flat together with their families in ikoyi. (black race are inferior to Indian race. I am a white person, I am objective enough to say, you are inferior to them.)

at 12, a black boy should be able to know his sexuality without being taught or told...whether he is a heterosexual, a homo or a freak like you. (only black animals can be so smart to tell themselves to be gay when they are 12, and what is more amazing, you, a so called straight man , know when a gay should know he is a gay ! you fvcking mor.on)

i have nothing against white people on this topic...i'm talking about you smelly asians with tiny dicks and bushy pussies (I have nothing against Niggers, since all non-whites are Niggers, I bet you feel happy to be classified to be Niggers with Chinese ) .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25+ Unbelievable Pics Of Mothers And Daughters Who Look Almost The Same Age / Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: / Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.