Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay (3589 Views)

'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by SuperSuave(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
including gals? I don't want to believe u live in pluto.

The thread is about gays, bringing in girls will be derailing

1 Like

Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:16pm On May 10, 2017
Na wa ooo..
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by miremoses(m): 11:19pm On May 10, 2017
AccessME:
I met him @ a football viewing center last month and we happen to be in close contact for the first time last week which he tried all means to kiss me but I refused. I just feel he is a nice guy though and successful too but I don't want to engage myself in gay sex.

how will my life look like?

What will friends and family think of me?

what if it becomes addictive?

these are question that requires serious thoughts and considerations..
bro, no offence,but from the way you typed,it sounds like you are giving 'gay relationship 'a thought,like you want to try it out.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by tifany89(m): 11:19pm On May 10, 2017
Jeffboi:
It was in September last year, I came out of next cash and carry abuja, the alhaji in black range rover he drove out of Nippon grand hotel opposite next, he called me I went to him, he asked for my number that he will like to discuss a business with me, I gave him ooo not up to 15minutes he called me that he just love me that if I can spent a night with him for 150k,

I asked him sir, are you a gay, he laughed and asked me if its a bad thing, I said no sir, told him I will get back to him and end the call
Choi you would v asked him to send you 100k for tfare grin u know the rest

2 Likes

Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by sorry1(m): 11:38pm On May 10, 2017
AccessME:
I met him @ a football viewing center last month and we happen to be in close contact for the first time last week which he tried all means to kiss me but I refused. I just feel he is a nice guy though and successful too but I don't want to engage myself in gay sex.

angry

1 Like

Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 10, 2017
tifany89:

Choi you would v asked him to send you 100k for tfare grin u know the rest

Be like say them de use jazz, if he send money, I might go and meet him, because the jazz fit catch me
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by NevetsIbot(m): 6:30am On May 11, 2017
AccessME:

you're gay! Or you have gay tendecies

2 Likes

Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by gnykelly(m): 6:58am On May 11, 2017
guys I've not experience things like this before and I doubt your claims. but if any one try such with Me, I will rubbish the person.
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by tifany89(m): 7:04am On May 11, 2017
Jeffboi:

Be like say them de use jazz, if he send money, I might go and meet him, because the jazz fit catch me
Haaaaa this one is strong o
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Chuksdede(m): 7:04am On May 11, 2017
That was how one idiot offered to pay my 400 transport fare for me to give him my contact....... I did give him a wrong one...... Serves the bitch niqqa right grin
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Nobody: 7:29am On May 11, 2017
grin.
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by coolestchris(m): 11:16am On May 11, 2017
IemFava:
Hahahaha funny stories grin
you deh form say u don't know me in gmail
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Nobody: 11:23am On May 11, 2017
coolestchris:
you deh form say u don't know me in gmail
undecided
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by coolestchris(m): 11:25am On May 11, 2017
IemFava:
undecided
You are crafty

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by moorevic(m): 12:27pm On May 11, 2017
I go swear for any bastard way try near me with him propeller. You won drill bore-hole for my nyash
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by olabaye75(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2017
paulinoace0:
it so annoying when i see a guy wooing a guy its just disgusting

i have a friend of mine who Like calling me babe love you Know all that sometimes he put his hands around my waist have been warning him but he still does it even sending me messages on messenger.....if i see that kind of message I don't reply

i am yet to get one good reason for me to be a gay
I hv been approached by guys nt 1s nt twyz, bt if u give dem chance bro dem go give u pile lol
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by oluwafreshkid(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2017
I was asked to go call ekemini to help us make barbecue and grills for my cuz birthday. I got to his house and asked after him from his neighbours. They were like..." Go check backyard"

When I was leaving one of the women was like " hmmm.... See am. Na Dem ekemini people be this too. You no see as hkm dey waka Ni"
Damn ... I was so infuriated, I made sure he ekemini didn't get the job no more.
NB: Ekemini is a certified well known gay in anifowoshe
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 11, 2017
NevetsIbot:
you're gay! Or you have gay tendecies
am not gay bro.. it just an experience
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by brandydaniells(m): 2:38pm On May 11, 2017
ya twice every week ...........it pains to be cute like me ...u attract a lot of mad pipu

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Story Alert: If I Never Love You! / SEE How This Girl Twe*rk In Public As Men Watch Her Rock It Hard / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.