Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

New Story Alert: If I Never Love You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Story Alert: If I Never Love You! (3586 Views)

Never Love A Serial Lover / I Will Never Love Any Lady Again / I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Story Alert: If I Never Love You! by Perpipepz(f): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chapter 1

x

Everyone thought the actions of Anne to be despicable. They saw her as a cheap woman and a shameless prostitute. But all Anne did was to dedicate three years of her life loving Antonio.

Only she knew how intense her love was, and only she knew what she was going through.

……

Three years ago

On the afternoon of that fateful day, Antonio furiously pulled her out of the office into his car and drove to the underground parking lot.

"Do you think after you drive Stacey away I will now come to like you?" Antonio glared at her with rage.

Anne was shocked, her eyes showing her guilt ... If she had not said anything to Stacey, she probably wouldn’t have gone to France.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ..."

Bang! Antonio’s fist smashed into the glass window behind her. “You didn’t mean to? If this wasn’t deliberate on your part, then what do you call this?” Antonio was boiling inside with so much rage and bitterness. He stared, pitiless, at the pale and frightened face of the woman standing in front of him: “You told Stacey you are in love with me?”

Anne instantly turned pale ... Is it Stacey who told Antonio about it?

"I ... I love you, but I haven’t been able to tell you…” That's all in the past. If not that her diary containing her secrets and feelings was accidentally found by Stacey, she was prepared to forget what her heart was telling her and forever burry her feelings for him.

Anne was really sincere about what she was saying but Antonio would not hear any of it. He refused to accept that this was all a misunderstanding.

Antonio sneered and interrupted: "So you forced Stacey to leave me?"

"I ..." Anne was speaking, shaking her head, "I really didn’t know things will turn out this way."

"You didn’t know?""Antonio snorted, with anger in his eyes: “You did not know, that your diary filled with those silly words about your feelings could make Stacey go away? You didn’t know, how your diary managed to get into Stacey’s hands? Don't tell me, your damn diary, just landed in her front door! ”

Anne thinks for a bit, it’s clear Stacey read the diary, but how it managed to land in her hands, she did not know.

"You and Stacey grew up together, you perfectly know how she is most likely to react in any situation?" If she knew you-- her cousin, whom she adores so much has fallen in love with me, she was going to get out of the way so you can be happy, and you knew that, didn’t you? So you deliberately made her read that diary so she would leave! You think you can deceive me with this kind of trick?” Antonio roared.

"Anne! You? You love me, my ass! You listen to me, even if you use this despicable means to force away Stacey, I Antonio in my entire life time will never fall in love with you! ”

Antonio said matter-of-factly.

Anne’s colour changed ... Antonio’s harsh words continued to ring in her ears. Even if this decision had been inevitable, even if enough psychological preparation had been done, to hear Antonio say these words to her, Anne could have never been ready enough to bear its painful impact.

Antonio wasn’t done with her yet, he wildly tore apart her clothes with rage.

Anne instantly turned pale, "Antonio, please don’t do this ..."

“Don't do this? Now you know how it feels to be scared? After using your scheming ways to force Stacey to leave me?” … Antonio smirked, for as long as he still remembers how Stacey came to him crying last night begging him to be good to her sister, he would do anything to destroy this woman before him now!

And he did.

Please drop your comments for chapter 2
Re: New Story Alert: If I Never Love You! by catwalq(f): 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Following
Re: New Story Alert: If I Never Love You! by Perpipepz(f): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chapter 2

x

“This is not what I want.” Anne pleaded.

"Isn't this what you want?" Antonio blinded by anger, lustfully stared at Anne. “You did not hesitate to make Stacey go away, isn’t this what you’ve always wanted? Good! I'll give it to you!”

Having said this, his large hands brutally tore off her clothes, and without the slightest show of pity opened up her legs and disgustedly forced himself unto her!

Anyone at all could have walked into or out of the underground car park, but Antonio was not in the least bothered. Not the fear of being discovered or Anne’s tears could make him think clearly. Stacey’s last words kept resounding in his ears. The more he replayed them, the angrier he got.

She was the object of his anger.

……

"Beep"…The beeping sound from the kettle of boiling water brought her back to the present.

Anne stood up from the sofa, rubbed in between her eyebrows, it wasn’t easy to remember things three years back.

She picked up the phone and looked at the time: 01:32am.

Tonight...... he’s not coming back?

Hesitating, she dialled out a string of numbers.

The phone rang twice and was connected. Anne opened her mouth to speak with a smile happily displayed on her face: "Hello, Antonio, you in ..."

"Pin…" The person on the other end of the phone said nothing, and coldly hung up.

Anne’s smile faded into a sad look. Had it not been for work matters, he wouldn’t even bother to give her an audience.

Anne sits on the couch and solemnly reflects: Three years ago, after he had asked her out of the office into the underground parking lot, she had now become not only his plaything at night, but was also always on standby at the office.

She and Stacey did share some similarities, so, since then, she had become like her replacement, more like the mistress.

She also understood that if not for the fact that she shared those similarities with Stacey, she wouldn’t even have the opportunity to stay by Antonio’s side.

Three years without any news of her whereabouts, no one had been able to contact her.

Three years, and Anne still did not have any kind of romantic relationship with Antonio, Antonio always had his own way.

Anne still had this feeling of guilt, three years gone already, and Anne was still not good enough for him.

On one hand is this feeling of deep guilt and on the other hand is the hope that Antonio would learn to respond to her love, even if only to be able to experience a little bit of love, really, she is not that greedy, she would be satisfied with just a little bit of love.

But she was ashamed of herself for even harbouring these thoughts ... Anne, you are too despicable, weren’t you the same person saying it wasn’t your intention to make Stacey go away? Now you want to take advantage of this opportunity to earn Antonio’s love? In short, these three years have been hell for Anne.

The longing for Antonio’s feelings, the guilt of Stacey going away ..., these two feelings together were her worst innermost contradictions.

Had she known what was in store for her the next day at the office, she would have put in a lot more effort to enjoy the night instead of stressing herself over the events of the past three years.

"Did you watch the news? The president has changed his girlfriend! ”

"Did you see it too?"

“It’s Miss Alice, the celebrity actress.”

“Hey, do you know our President’s mistress too? Do well not to be on the bad side of his personal secretary, she is his new mistress…”

“I can’t believe how cheap she is, going ahead to seduce our president.”

"Hush up," the president's secretary is coming this way.

Anne walked in with her back straight and head held up high, pretending not to have heard any of their side comments passed.

But she clearly heard everything they said.

When will all this end?

For three whole years, this is what has been going on in the company…she has been acting dumb to all this but for how much longer can she survive, will she forever be able to block out these hurtful attacks?
Re: New Story Alert: If I Never Love You! by Perpipepz(f): 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chapter 3

x

"Knock."

“Come In”

Anne inhales deeply and puts on a stereotype professional smile.

"Mr. Antonio, Good morning. This is the Shun FA group information that you asked me to organize yesterday.”

Antonio standing in the window, heard Anne’s words, turned, looked up at her from the corner of his eyes. "Well, put it down."

Anne nodded, “alright then, if that is all then I’m taking my leave.”

"Wait a minute.” Anne turned around at the sound of his voice. “Alice is celebrating her birthday today, go to the jewellery shop to choose a piece of jewellery as a gift for her.”

Having said that, he dropped a credit card on the desk: “Use this card to pay for it and do not worry about the price. Alice is a classy lady so get her a classy and expensive gift”

In hearing Antonio’s words, she knew it was an indirect insult directed at her. Lifting up her shoulders, she forced herself to keep her emotions in check.

In a business like tone devoid of all emotions, Anne responded in the affirmative and reached for the card on the desk. A hand suddenly grabbed her chin from across the desk. Antonio tightly clutched her chin and forced her to raise her head to look into a pair of deep calm eyes.

Suddenly, the other hand took off the framed spectacles on the bridge of her nose. "Who can possibly imagine: your double faced personality of a dedicated secretary in the daytime with an old-fashioned hairstyle showing off an old maid appearance, but at night time, a full time disgusting LovePeddler and slut! ”

He does not like seeing her put on this calm demeanour with no betrayal of what she is feeling inside, so business-like and professional!

A shameful woman, but acting so aloof now!

He can't stand it, he's going to break this facade!

Looking at the face in front of him, he saw the calmness no longer solid and gradually fading away with all colour fading off her face bit by bit.

Antonio suddenly took her by the hand and furiously pressed her against the desk, sweating and panting.

"Sir Antonio, please we are in the office!"

Anne desperately cried.

"What is wrong with this being the office?" Is this the first time. Anne, do not pretend to act so decent and chaste? He sneered: "I already know the exact kind of person you are, the worse kind."

With a heavy and weeping heart, Anne looked on helplessly as Antonio rudely lifted up her office skirt.

"Antonio, please don't ..."

Shut the hell up! Antonio suddenly raised his head, eyes clouded with deep rage and disgust: "Anne, how many times have I forbidden you from calling me directly." What kind of person are you and who the hell do you think you are to me? ”

Yes, she was cheap, how can she call out his name?

What qualifications does she have?

"Braaa" a sound caused by the ripping off of her under garment was heard!

Anne was dumbfounded, she couldn’t think straight ... He tore up her intimate clothes? What is she going to wear for the rest of the day?

In resignation she succumbed herself to the torture, it was useless to beg for mercy.

The Sudden intrusion into her dry vulva caused her extreme pain and anguish, the pain was muffled by her silent cries.

The impact of the man inside of her thrusting so roughly made her feel like she would faint out of pain any moment from now.

Enduring this endless and humiliating torment, in her nearly faint time, he finally released into her.

Antonio comfortably breathes out a sigh of relief, a look of contentment on his face. He busied himself with putting his clothes in order, his looks not showing even a single trace of silk folds...
Re: New Story Alert: If I Never Love You! by Perpipepz(f): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chapter 4

x

He was disgusted with himself for what he just did

“Out” Antonio screams.

"But I ..." she said, "I can't wear this skirt, you ... Can you lend me your car, I want to go home and change.

She didn’t even finish with her sentence when he barked: "No."

Anne bit her lip, looking lost with a pair of eyes moist with tears and filled with fear, she looked so pitiful ... Antonio was almost convinced by her!

Antonio scowled at her, this woman can really act, she should consider going into the acting industry, and she would definitely win an Oscar award as an actress!

"But I ..."

"Isn't that a skirt you are wearing?" Antonio asked “Today you will work full time. I will check to make sure that you are always on the job.”

Anne’s face suddenly went white!

She couldn't believe it, she couldn’t believe what she was hearing, did she hear right?

This man wants her to walk around almost half naked all day, wearing practically nothing under her shredded skirt? He wants her to work all day?

Trembling all over ... “Antonio, do you really hate me that much that you enjoy seeing me so humiliated?”

Antonio watched her every move, watching the pain on her face ... “Anne, that's what you want, isn't it?”

A flicker of light flashed through his eyes.

But for one second he froze.

The woman, in front of him, was suddenly quiet.

Silently she stooped to pick up the ripped apart undergarment on the ground and wore them. Quietly and without a sound, she no longer begged for mercy.

There was something very unnatural about her being quiet.

"Antonio, if there is nothing else, I’m off to work."

Anne bowed her head.

Antonio looked at her, this quiet appearance gave him no reason to be furious.

Glancing across the desk, he grabbed the documents on the desk: "Take this to the sales department."

Anne slightly raised her head, so as to be able to take the document ... Anne’s face turned a shade of grey at the sight of the document. Her heart was virtually been ripped out of her.... This document, was the same one pressed under her body when Antonio was having his way with her.

At the thought of this, Anne’s shoulders ragged with tears.

Antonio wants her to take this to the sales department?

“Antonio, I am also human, do you hate me that much, I hate myself too, please don't humiliate me anymore, I am hurting too!”

Anne mournfully cries.

“What? Did you hear me?” His icy voice reminded her.

At these words, Anne stretched out her trembling hand to take the document.

She doesn't know how she got out of the president's office, and she doesn't know how she got to the sales department. All she realized was that she found herself there.

The file being delivered finally, she practically ran into the elevator, hands desperately pressing the top floor button, she couldn’t wait to escape this humiliation.

Out of the elevator, Anne ran up to the roof top Garden.

The endless sense of shame, the rushing unstoppable feeling of disgust! She felt nauseous, disgusted with herself.

Her unsuccessful attempt to throw up reminded her she hadn’t taken in anything that morning. Her legs gave way under her and she softly collapsed against the wall. She couldn’t hold back her tears anymore, covering her face with her palms she cried her heart out.

Anne since leaving the office in the morning had not been seen by Antonio. Thinking about this, it irritated him a great deal.

Antonio opened his office door, outside of that is the secretary’s office. Sweeping his gaze across the entire space, he didn’t find the person he was looking for.

"Where was she?"
Re: New Story Alert: If I Never Love You! by Perpipepz(f): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chapter 5

x

Anne, that son of a bitch.

"Where is she?"

As soon as the president opened his office, the other secretaries looked up, they saw their president standing in front of the office with a deadly face. The president demanded of Anne’s whereabouts.

“The Secretary came out of your office in the morning and hurried to the sales department and didn't come back.”

Julie is the President of the Secretaries of the company, and not being very cordial with Anne, she found every opportunity to criticize and insult her. Julie saw this as an opportunity she couldn’t let go.

Julie pouted and put on a sweet smile: "Sir Antonio, what do you need? I am at your service.”

Antonio on hearing Anne went to the sales department and did not return to the office afterwards, he was agitated, his eyebrows twisted in concentration. In his mind, he was thinking about where that damn woman had ran to. He did not care about Julie's words, not to mention that Julie with her Charming face showed off her perfect smile.

Antonio nodded, put Julie at the back of his mind and headed back into his office.

"Bang,” the door was slammed right in Julie’s face, her perfect smile abruptly disappearing from her face.

Someone behind her tried to stifle a laugh.

Julie on hearing this battered her eyelashes in the person’s direction and glared: "What the hell are you laughing at?"

Wendy chuckled: "I see someone was desperately trying to get the president’s attention, but that didn’t happen, Ha-ha."

"Listen Wendy, who doesn’t know what Anne has been up to in this office? Anne is a big time LovePeddler and slut but I am not. I just wanted to attend to the president’s needs seeing that his supposed personal secretary is nowhere to be found.”

"Be honest with yourself. I know you actually wish you were in her shoes”

“Hoh! Do you dare to associate me with that cheap slut? I am in no way like her. ”

Wendy suddenly stopped talking, looking very uncomfortable like someone who had just been caught doing something she shouldn’t.

Julie suddenly aware of someone behind her, subconsciously turned round, still in the process of finishing a statement: “That secretary ..."

Anne standing emotionless behind Julie, calmly looked at them just a second longer and silently went past the president’s office, and walked towards the direction of the ladies washroom.

After she left, Julie released her breath, not even realizing she had been holding it in: “she almost scared me to death ..."

"Do you think she heard it?"

"Heard what, it really doesn’t matter anyway. It’s not as if this is any news, it’s all over the company."

“So what would you do should she get angry?"

"What's the use of her anger? Every single person in the company already knows about the gossip going around. Even the president is aware of this but hasn’t put a stop to it or gotten angry over it. As such, who does Anne think she is to get angry over this, in fact, whether she gets angry or not is irrelevant? No one really gives a damn about how she feels.”

Anne practically fled out of the office area. As to how her feet could carry her out of there at that speed, she had no idea. Seeing the washroom at a distance, she quickened her speed and run into the washroom, locking it behind her.

With her hands still shaking, she collapsed onto the floor like someone whose strength had just been sucked out of her.

She looked at herself in the mirror ... “Is this the price to pay for love?”
Re: New Story Alert: If I Never Love You! by Perpipepz(f): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hello guys drop your view and comments
Please it will encourage me to continue writing embarassed shocked angry cheesy wink
Re: New Story Alert: If I Never Love You! by Perpipepz(f): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chapter 6

x

For three years, she thought she had succeeded in numbing her emotions, being numb to the disgusting looks she received from him, numb to all his humiliating words and numb to all the accusing stares she received from others.

Really, she really thought she was numb enough to ignore that. Only by enduring all this would she be able to stay by his side, to have her happiness.

But...... Anne slowly stretched out her hand to touch her face, her lips hinting the beginning of bitterness ... Yes! She did feel the pain, the shame and the sadness.

Her mobile phone suddenly rang. Anne looked at the caller ID and without hesitation pressed the answer key ... She could never afford to ignore Antonio’s call and not suffer for it later.

His voice was muffled on the phone: "Where have you been?"

"The bathroom, I have an upset tummy” ... Of course, this was a lie.

He abruptly interrupted her sentence and went straight ahead to ask about the assignment he gave her: "I asked you to run an errand for me. Have you sent the present to Alice? ”

So she can’t even enjoy a moment of peace... Not even after telling this lie.

Yes, this was expected of someone like Antonio, not the slightest form of compassion or consideration.

It was too late for him to like her now. Three years ago, he made that completely clear. Yes, he did. Over the past three years, no matter how hard she tried, he made it a point to always remind her of that through his actions, that he will never ever develop feelings for her.

"Yes, I know." Anne forced to compose herself and in a business-like and professional manner replied: "Mr. Antonio, I'm going to pick out the right gift for Miss Alice and make sure to deliver it to her before three o'clock in the afternoon."

Quite annoyed by Anne’s attitude, he angrily hanged up.

Looking at herself in front of the mirror, she could see the reality of her thin figure holding stiffly unto the phone with her face moist with tears. A striking difference from the Anne who just spoke to Antonio on the phone in a perfectly emotionless and business-like tone.

She must have lost track of time because there was someone behind the door: "Open the door, unlocked the door so other people can also use the washroom.”

Straightening up herself, she took off her old fashioned glasses, splashed water unto her face, dried up and put back on her glasses. She mechanically went through the activities without giving it a thought. She then turned and walked to the door and calmly opened it.

"Executive Secretary ..." Wendy stunned, stood at the door. She did not think it would be Anne inside the locked washroom ... “Is everything okay with you?”

Well. Anne was indifferent as she calmly walked out amidst a couple of curious stares.

"Can’t bear the heat ah." Julie, who came to the washroom with Wendy, snorted: “shameless slut.”

Wendy frowned: "Julie, if you have nothing better to say, then keep your mouth shut.”
Re: New Story Alert: If I Never Love You! by Perpipepz(f): 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chapter 7

x

Anne was now here to deliver the exquisite gift box to Alice.

In the past she had longed to see Alice not just on television but in real life, but now, seeing her standing right before her eyes held no excitement for her. She couldn't wait to get away from the place.

Not only because Alice looks too much of the perfect picture, but also because of the morning’s incidence in Antonio’s office. Having her underwear ripped into pieces, she just had her one piece skirt on...

She looked up at the dazzling Alice, fresh faced and glowing with beauty. She couldn’t even afford to look her in the eye, she couldn’t help but feel inferior to her.

Not to mention at such a time when she couldn’t even bear to look at herself.

Alice the more beautiful, the more dazzling… these were the words that were running through Anne’s mind even as she felt the compelling need to hurry out of the place. She just wanted to get out of there and not have to look at Alice who seemed to exude elegance from within.

"Secretary, do well to express my gratitude to Antonio. I really love the diamond necklace so much. He has excellent taste and keen eyes.” One couldn’t miss how polite she sounded, showing off her cultured upbringing. But this wasn’t without a knowing gaze directed at Anne.

Anne only hoped to be able to quickly leave, she didn’t care about the murderous looks she was getting from Alice.

"Miss Alice, I will deliver your message” Anne replied to her, "I will take my leave then." she hastened to leave the place.

"Secretary," at the call she turned around to see Alice standing by the window in her long wavy her, the painting behind her showing a similar gorgeous image of herself: “secretary, the next time you step out, make sure to put on some decent underwear. A simple glance reveals everything. ”

The blood completely drained off her face on hearing these words. Alice still stood there looking like a perfect picture in her fake smile.

Anne run out of the building. She had never been that bad at sports, but now she was lost. Her feet carried her as fast as they could.

The image of Alice with her scornful eyes and lips twitched in mocking laughter kept flashing before her eyes.

Anne run blindly across the street.

"Screech…” the sound of a car coming to an abrupt stop. “ Are you fucking crazy? If you wish to die then go jump off a building, don’t freaking come running into the streets like that. I almost hit you, damn it!”

Anne suddenly came back to her senses and looked around. Oh God! She actually run into the busy road.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I am sorry!" She did not know what to say to the driver, Alice's eyes, Alice's mocking smile, it was still hunting her. She couldn’t get it out of her head. And she almost got killed by a car.

She was so confused that she bowed her head and apologized, as if she didn’t know how to do anything else except bowing.

The owner of the car almost ran into her but she still kept on apologizing.

Anne continued to bow her head, continuously whispering nothing else but sorry. The owner of the car looked a little annoyed, he got out of the car and walked towards Anne. Angrily shouting and cussing at her, "Do you really want to die ..." He didn’t have the time to finish his sentence as Anne suddenly collapsed into his arms looking frail and lifeless.

Looking at her lifeless body, she generally had a small frame and interestingly pretty face ... today was indeed nothing short of an unexpected day for Terry. He didn’t even hit the lady and yet here she was lifeless in his arms? ”

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? / How To Approach A Woman. / How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.