Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay (3555 Views)

'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 10, 2017
it so annoying when i see a guy wooing a guy its just disgusting

i have a friend of mine who Like calling me babe love you Know all that sometimes he put his hands around my waist have been warning him but he still does it even sending me messages on messenger.....if i see that kind of message I don't reply

i am yet to get one good reason for me to be a gay
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Dotwillis1(m): 10:11pm On May 10, 2017
that was how one stupid Bank cashier asked for my contact that he likes me..
So annoying I gave him a 'if I punch your face' look undecided
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by IamAirforce1: 10:12pm On May 10, 2017
Lagos Airport Hotel pool party comes to mind

That bastard grab my dick under the water.. Jesus Christ.

Their was no police around I for arrest am.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by professorfal: 10:13pm On May 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Their was no police arrest I for arrest am.

lwkm hahaha
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Fernandowski(m): 10:14pm On May 10, 2017
it's now a normal thing to me

they are everywhere.... loads of messages on my messenger....... my beautiful ass wey I no know how much I buy
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:

shocked
IamAirforce1:

funny
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by IamAirforce1: 10:15pm On May 10, 2017
professorfal:

lwkm hahaha

Unfortunately, the guy look like you lipsrsealed
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by professorfal: 10:17pm On May 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Unfortunately, the guy look like you lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Abdhul(m): 10:17pm On May 10, 2017
Girls everywhere . . But it's dick that is attracting the nigg. lol i won't warn him i will kill him the moment he hits on me FOUL CREATURE(SPITS)
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by IamAirforce1: 10:17pm On May 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 10, 2017
back at the university, dem no fit now cos ah dey on vexing mode these days.I will make sure my black belt shows on the unfortunate fellow.

1 Like

Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Khd95(m): 10:19pm On May 10, 2017
I will damage his upper jaw if any nigga tries to be romantic with me or even call me sweet names

pucci is over rated,but I will still go for it a million times

2 Likes

Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 10, 2017
I met him @ a football viewing center last month and we happen to be in close contact for the first time last week which he tried all means to kiss me but I refused. I just feel he is a nice guy though and successful too but I don't want to engage myself in gay sex.

how will my life look like?

What will friends and family think of me?

what if it becomes addictive?

these are question that requires serious thoughts and considerations..
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 10, 2017
Yes. One he-diot was bold enough to walk into my sitting room, drink the pack of juice my Mum served him, and open his mouth to say he's recently moved into the neighbourhood and would love for us to "be seeing" each other.

And I'm like: "Bros, are you talking to me?"

7 Likes

Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Akjwyzepal(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2017
my guy u wun't believe it. It happened to me life. I 4 kill pesin he remain small.
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by noah24(m): 10:34pm On May 10, 2017
Yeah.... 4x
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 10, 2017
Fernandowski:
it's now a normal thing to me

they are everywhere.... loads of messages on my messenger....... my beautiful ass wey I no know how much I buy
hmmmmmm lier! who dey send u message for ur messenger? they are everywhere, Agreed. but they are hard to find. I challenge u to prove me wrong. I don't believe u jawe!
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by gqboyy(m): 10:38pm On May 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Their was no police around I for arrest am.
Y u no remove hin front teeth?

3 Likes

Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 10, 2017
It was in September last year, I came out of next cash and carry abuja, the alhaji in black range rover he drove out of Nippon grand hotel opposite next, he called me I went to him, he asked for my number that he will like to discuss a business with me, I gave him ooo not up to 15minutes he called me that he just love me that if I can spent a night with him for 150k,

I asked him sir, are you a gay, he laughed and asked me if its a bad thing, I said no sir, told him I will get back to him and end the call

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Burna88(f): 10:41pm On May 10, 2017
No But a lesbian did,she was so bold
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by IamAirforce1: 10:42pm On May 10, 2017
gqboyy:
Y u no remove hin front teeth?
Na only mouth I get

I no sabi fight.

The guy brief, dark skinned and muscular.

Didn't tell my guys cuz I believe they fit wan fight so I just forgive and let am slide.

1 Like

Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 10, 2017
Hahahaha funny stories grin
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by NevetsIbot(m): 10:46pm On May 10, 2017
the bastard was pestering me on facebook. Wanting to know my house, my phone number. We were school mates back in sec school. He made me feel like a girl!

I blocked the fvcker.

Two weeks down the line, he pestered another frnd of mine, went to the guys house and started romancing him. The guy run come tell me.

When one was like ''omo, see fine boy. Na this kind of guy go dey twist dem babes head for school''.. Then the dude wrapped his arms round my waist and was like ''i'm jealous of your gf''. The way i shook free from those crazy hands ehn. Na run I run. No, na wind carry me comot that place.

I boarded maruwa one day. Olamide's song was playing so i was rapping along silently to myself only for the man beside me to start looking lustfully at my lips. I looked at him like ''what is wrong with your brain''. He smilled one crooked smile and looked front. I smirked and faced front. The guy got to gis destination and came down. He bent to look at me again, smilled and winked.
Iwas like ''this ones brain is bleeding''

I later found a piece of paper with a phone number written on it on my groin area.

Thunda fire gays. I don go gym now, i don gada muscle, come and toast again lemme kill you

2 Likes

Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by gqboyy(m): 10:47pm On May 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Na only mouth I get

I no sabi fight.

The guy brief, dark skinned and muscular.

Didn't tell my guys cuz I believe they fit wan fight so I just forgive and let am slide.
You should have told em to pound him like pounded yam. He no go try am again. But now that u let him go free, he go get more confidence and try to do worse
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Kondomatic(m): 10:49pm On May 10, 2017
AccessME:
I met him @ a football viewing center last month and we happen to be in close contact for the first time last week which he tried all means to kiss me but I refused. I just feel he is a nice guy though and successful too but I don't want to engage myself in gay sex.

how will my life look like?

What will friends and family think of me?

what if it becomes addictive?

these are question that requires serious thoughts and considerations..
No vex bro but you sound gay.

12 Likes

Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Fernandowski(m): 10:50pm On May 10, 2017
AccessME:
hmmmmmm lier! who dey send u message for ur messenger? they are everywhere, Agreed. but they are hard to find. I challenge u to prove me wrong. I don't believe u jawe!
nice meeting you bro
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
No vex bro but you sound gay.
but I am not
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Kondomatic(m): 10:55pm On May 10, 2017
AccessME:
but I am not
I know that's why I said that you sound gay instead of you're gay.

1 Like

Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Akjwyzepal(m): 11:00pm On May 10, 2017
Grab a chair make u read the full gist.
It happened on a saturday afternoon, I was in front of my house recieving undiluted fresh air, when this young boy about (17yrs) walked in and was looking for my akwa ibom neighbor younger brother, who is a short thick fair guy, abt 5ft tall. This young boy was slim and tall. He didnt meet my neighbor so he decided to wait. He stood somewhat close to me, engaged me in a talk, was talking about my neighbor. I decided to go and wash plate at the backyard, to my suprise he followed me. I was washing the plate and he sat about 5m away, he started moving closer, in my mind i was doubting thomas, 'could he be gay or not' he tried touching my leg, I stood up took the plate inside failing to believe my eyes, he tried following me inside i quickly locked the door, arranged the plates, he started parabulating around the corridor, this time i was now sure he is eyan bobyrisky. I wasn't satisfied though, i wanted him to confess. So i came out. Went to the front of the house stood beside the half fence, he came to meet me and was like. Can I suck ur d.i.c.k with shaky voice. I was like are u m.a.d? If u don't get the hell outa here now i'll brake bottle on ur head now and make sure u spend 14yrs in prison. Na so he disappear, he came back after my akwa ibom neighbor broda was back, and he was smilling. In my mind i was like if u near me, i go butcher u. Later found out he goes to a boy's only school. Wetin konji go cause no be here o.
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by SuperSuave(m): 11:01pm On May 10, 2017
nawa o! Nobody don ever try rubbish with me sha angry

2 Likes

Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
I know that's why I said that you sound gay instead of you're gay.
OK
Re: Guy Have You Been Wooed By A Gay by Akjwyzepal(m): 11:10pm On May 10, 2017
SuperSuave:
nawa o! Nobody don ever try rubbish with me sha angry
including gals? I don't want to believe u live in pluto.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) / Bbnaija: Fans Screams As Mercy Exposed Her Body / Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.