Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Is It Wise To Travel To Denmark To Hustle? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Wise To Travel To Denmark To Hustle? (20594 Views)

Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria / I Want To Relocate To Denmark: What And How Much Do I Need. / Don't Go To Denmark! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is It Wise To Travel To Denmark To Hustle? by Saintlammy1: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
4dor:

You're smart and that will always open doors for you. It's a good thing that you have seen the loopholes in your Uncle's plan, it doesn't look good. I love the fact that you have taken up graphic design, once you're done try as much as possible to progress to front end development.

The day you master that, I can assure you companies from abroad will recruit you from your bedroom in Nigeria.

If you need help about how to get into Front-End development please mention me.

Am a creative designer, I create smart brand identities for businesses and proficient in Front end design using WordPress and bootstrap. But securing job from abroad is something I've not been able to do, I simply set up my own firm but it's tough as am a zero capitalist and clients are hard to come by, is there anyway you can help?
Re: Is It Wise To Travel To Denmark To Hustle? by 4dor: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Saintlammy1:

Am a creative designer, I create smart brand identities for businesses and proficient in Front end design using WordPress and bootstrap. But securing job from abroad is something I've not been able to do, I simply set up my own firm but it's tough as am a zero capitalist and clients are hard to come by, is there anyway you can help?

I think you need to skill up. Go to YouTube search for UI/UX for beginners, learn, create a solid portfolio and start applying for jobs. You can use Google to search for jobs

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Questions! / Can Someone Help Me With Directions To Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos / Nigeria Plans £5000 Visa-Bond For UK Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.