Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. (10564 Views)

Easter: 6 Proofs That Jesus Did NOT RESURRECT From The Grave / A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ / 40 Creepy Proofs That Will Convince Anyone That Ghosts Truly Exists Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Wilgrea7(m): 10:32am On May 13, 2017
oaroloye:

I said that the ONLY SIGNIFICANT SOURCE is GOD. This is The God of The Bible.

Everyone contrary is a counterfeit.
how did you arrive at this conclusion?... there are so many things surrounding incidents in the bible especially the old testament... so linking them to say “the God of the Bible" is not proper... there are many sources that are connected to the Judeochristian God.. many outside the bible.. if you've read them you'd understand my point.. there is so much to the Judeochristian God than what has been written in any of the holy books

You are lying about there being alternative interpretations of YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS.

Otherwise, you would have given examples.

GOD SAYS, VERY CLEARLY: "OBEY MY COMMANDMENTS!"

You either DO them, or you DON'T do them.

There IS no middle ground.

Pretending that there is ANOTHER WAY comes from SATAN, and right from The Garden of Eden, we learned how THAT goes.

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO FOLLOW THE LORD: BY FOLLOWING HIM.

All of your "ALTERNATIVE INTERPRETATIONS" have left you STUPID. YAHSHUA did not manifest to you. The Holy Ghost did not come to you, and guide you into ANY Truth, let alone "ALL TRUTH."
i did not say there are alternative interpretations... i said there are different interpretations... yours is just one of them... my question was... “how does my disagreement with you make me 100% for Satan??" .. how come your interpretation gets to be the one and final one... i said different interpretations.. not alternative

You'll stupidly say: "WHAT IF YOU DIE, AND FIND CHRISTIANITY WAS WRONG?"

The answer to THAT is that: "YOU CONFIRMED THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT, because, you should have known, WHILE YOU WERE ALIVE, that you were NOT WITH GOD!
that quote of mine was old.. i don't follow any religion.. so i couldn't care less if any of them was right

I hate "TALENT," and "GUESSWORK."

Two thousand years of TALENTED IDIOTS have brought us to the current state of TOTAL MESS.

I instead believe in DISCIPLINE over TALENT.

OBSERVATION, INFERENCE, DEDUCTION, AND INTUITION.
sorry to say but your observations, inferences etc didn't give you a correct view of my beliefs

THEN YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN, YOU IDIOT!

How the HELL can you possibly achieve ANYTHING, calling YAHSHUA a LIAR??
Yahshua never said believing he died would automatically give you a key to heaven/paradise.. he gave commandments that would yield eternal life to the follower if followed.. I'm not the one calling Yahshua a liar.. salvation is not by believing he died.. salvation is by obeying his commandments

HOW DO YOU DO THAT, WITHOUT BELIEVING YAHSHUA? You OBEY The Commandments of YAHSHUA because you BELIEVE YAHSHUA.
if Jesus wanted everyone to believe he was the Christ before obeying his commandments, he would have been preaching that he is the Christ.. he brought the message which was necessary.. the roman Catholic church is the one that changed salvation to be hinged on just believing Christ came to die for you.. while disregarding his message.. newsflash.. scriptures were added.

Total bullshit!

The DOG eats, vomits what it ate, then comes back to eat it again.
That is called: "FOOLISH MAN, BUILDING HIS HOUSE UPON THE SAND."

If you build upon YAHSHUA'S SAYINGS, and the ONE WAY to "Interpret" them, your viewpoints will DEVELOP, rather than CHANGE.

you are clearly contradicting yourself... if someone's knowledge of Christ or God happened to be the adulterated type used for control and that person acquires true knowledge or knowledge more inclined to the truth than the previous one, his views will change.. you can't expect his knowledge to increase on the foundation of the false knowledge he was taught to believe.. also, if your views now are different from what they were before you became a full gospel Pentecostal, then I'm sorry but you are also a dog because you fit into the same category you classified me
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Nobody: 11:39am On May 13, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Answers to such questions constitute MY PEARLS- and I don't have to give them out to the DOGS.

ETERNAL LIFE IS BROUGHT TO US BY LORD YAHSHUA IN TEN STAGES OF RESTORATION:

1. TOTAL RECALL
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

This is the Message I have consistently brought to this Forum.

For you to IGNORE that for ANYTHING else PROVES you to ALL be FOOLS of the lowest order!

I can see what is coming on this Nation, and all the World. You fools cannot see anything, because you ALL HATE YOUR NEIGHBOURS.

ONLY MY TEACHINGS CAN ENSURE ZERO CASUALTIES,, AND TOTAL VICTORY AND FREEDOM FOR EVERYONE.

I wish I could say that this is the stupidest question I have ever been asked on this Forum- but it isn't.

ALL CREATION MYTHS POINT TO THE TRUTH.

A Creation Myth does not need to be true.

CARLOS CASTANEDA asked Don Juan's opinion of THE TIBETAN BOOK OF THE DEAD.

He said that it was RUBBISH, with TWO possible interpretations:

1. THE AUTHORS DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT.

Don Juan Matus had DISCRIMINATORY ESP, and had SEEN what happens at Death, and later went on to MAKE Carlos Castaneda SEE it himself, as a necessary part of his NAGUALISM Apprenticeship. He was thus a LIVING AUTHORITY on DEATH.

2. THE AUTHORS OF THE TIBETAN BOOK OF THE DEAD REALIZED THAT WORDS COULD NOT DESCRIBE DEATH, AND THAT EVERYONE HAD TO SEE IT FOR THEMSELVES- so that it didn't matter what they wrote.

Have I not taught you Idiots that EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON THE KOSHER/TREIF LAW of LEVITICUS 11- repeatedly?

Have you not ALL, like PIGS, trampled THE MOST IMPORTANT SECRET OF THE UNIVERSE into the ground, and waddled back into IGNORANCE and STUPIDITY?

Didn't you read my life story, where I explained how I was NOT raised in YORUBA IDOLATRY?

THE PROPER USE OF PERCEPTION- taught in The KOSHER/TREIF Law teaches HOW to break down ANYTHING we are TOLD, and find its ORIGINAL TRUTH- and make that Truth OUR POWER.

But you IGNORE that, because, as the Prophet DAVID said: THE UNGODLY, SINFUL, and SCORNFUL are NOT BLESSED- only the MEDITATORS ON THE TORAH are BLESSED.

Nonsense
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2017

FRESH OUT OF "SHALOM!" AT THIS TIME.

oaroloye:

When I Teach based on The Principles of The Gospel, disagreement is not a viable option.

I said that the ONLY SIGNIFICANT SOURCE is GOD. This is The God of The Bible.

Everyone contrary is a counterfeit.

Wilgrea7:
how did you arrive at this conclusion?... there are so many things surrounding incidents in the bible especially the old testament... so linking them to say “the God of the Bible" is not proper... there are many sources that are connected to the Judeochristian God.. many outside the bible.. if you've read them you'd understand my point.. there is so much to the Judeochristian God than what has been written in any of the holy books

This sort of asinine questioning is the proof that you do not know anything of significance.

THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD ARE THE BUILDING-BLOCKS OF EXISTENCE.

Whosoever DOES THEM will KNOW THE TRUTH, and be FREE from ALL BONDAGES and CONFINEMENTS- including the IGNORANCE and BLINDNESS that YOU suffer from, caused by your ARROGANCE, CYNICISM, and PRIDE.

You refused to LEARN.

You are refusing to learn NOW.

Anyone who has to be cajoled into reading The Word of God is definitely not His Servant and is definitely not His Child- it doesn't matter what stupid rituals nor formulas they have been taught.

Former Full Gospel Preacher, KENNETH COPELAND once told this Testimony
of ORAL ROBERTS, that he once prayed:

"How can I know Jesus?"

He was answered:

"READ MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE, JOHN,
AND THE BOOK OF ACTS-
-THREE TIMES IN THIRTY DAYS!"

He did it on his knees.

At the end of the thirty days, he testified,
he knew Jesus better than he knew any man
on the Face of the Earth!

ANYONE WHO DOES NOT DO THIS IMMEDIATELY IS NOT A REAL CHRISTIAN, AND CANNOT BE RELIED ON.

.. LEVITICUS 11:1-12.

11 And The LORD spoke unto Moses and to Aaron,
Saying unto them,
2. “Speak unto the Children of Israel,
saying,

‘THESE ARE THE BEASTS
WHICH YE SHALL EAT
AMONG ALL THE BEASTS
THAT ARE ON THE EARTH.'

3. "Whatsoever parteth the hoof
and is cloven-footed
and cheweth the cud among the Beasts,
that shall ye eat.
4. "Nevertheless these shall ye not eat,
of those that chew the cud
or of those that divide the hoof:
the camel,
because he cheweth the cud
but divideth not the hoof,
he is unclean unto you;
5. "And the coney,
he is unclean unto you;
6. "And the hare
he is unclean unto you;
7. "And the swine,
though he divide the hoof
and is cloven-footed,
yet he cheweth not the cud,
he is unclean to you.
8. "Of their flesh shall ye not eat,
and their carcass shall ye not touch;
they are unclean to you."
9. "These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters:
whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters,
in the seas, and in the rivers,
them shall ye eat.
10. "And all that have not fins and scales in the seas,
and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters,
and of any living thing which is in the waters,
they shall be an abomination unto you:
11. "They shall be even
an abomination unto you;
ye shall not eat of their flesh,
but ye shall have their carcases
in abomination.
12. "Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales
in the waters,
that shall be an abomination unto you."
[/quote]

THE WHOLE POINT OF THE BIBLE IS THAT YOU MEET UP WITH GOD.

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth to record
this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore Choose Life,
that both thou
and thy seed may live:
20. That thou mayest love
The LORD thy God,
and that thou mayest obey His Voice,
and that thou mayest cleave unto Him:
for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:
that thou mayest dwell in the land
which The LORD sware unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob,
to give them.

BUT WE HAVE TO CHOOSE IT.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

AND OUR COMMITMENT AND DEDICATION MUST BE MAXIMAL.

. EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God spake all these Words,
Saying,
2. "I am The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of the land of Egypt,
out of the House of Bondage.
3. "Thou shalt have no other gods
before Me.
4. "Thou shalt not make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness of any thing
that is in Heaven above,
or that is in the Earth beneath,
or that is in the Water under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I the LORD thy God
am a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers
upon the Children
unto the Third and Fourth Generation
of them that Hate Me;
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
that Love Me,
and keep My Commandments.
7. "Thou shalt not take
The Name of the LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him Guiltless
that taketh His Name in vain."

YOU CANNOT DEAL WITH GOD: THE CREATOR, AND ESTEEM SOMETHING HE CREATED AS MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THAN HIM.

I think that that should be commonsense reasoning- but I think that I am in the MINORITY on that.

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro
throughout the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars.”

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?”

SOMEHOW, BOTH BELIEVERS AND UNBELIEVERS ALIKE EXPECT GOD TO JUST IGNORE THE FACT THAT THEIR FAMILY, THEIR JOB, THEIR BUSINESS, THEIR DIET, THEIR HOME, THEIR HEALTH, THEIR CLOTHING, THEIR FEELINGS, THEIR FRIENDS' FEELINGS ETC. ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO THEM THAN HIM.[/quote]

After that, other people's ideas and opinions on God do not matter, because YOU HAVE THE SOURCE.

You don't know GOD, nor do you believe in His Existence: because you have rejected Him as He was Presented in The TORAH- so you are looking for a substitute. Which can only be FAKE.

I have already explained how to understand Scripture before. THE KOSHER/TREIF LAW is the encoded Secret Teaching on HOW TO ESCAPE FROM THE LIMITATIONS OF THE BRAIN, and use your WHOLE MIND.

Wilgrea7:
wow.. i really dislike this mindset... there are different interpretations of the words of Yahshua... depending on different perspectives and levels of knowledge... how come I'm automatically for the devil because i didn't agree with you?

((*Psst!*) GUYS? I THINK HE REALLY DOESN'T KNOW!)

Wilgrea7:
i did not say there are alternative interpretations... i said there are different interpretations... yours is just one of them... my question was... “how does my disagreement with you make me 100% for Satan??" .. how come your interpretation gets to be the one and final one... i said different interpretations.. not alternative

YOU ARE STILL SAYING "ALTERNATIVE!"

There are NO "DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS" of GOD'S COMMANDMENTS: you either DO WHAT GOD SAID, or else it is a SIN.

THE LORD gave examples of PHARISEE ATTEMPTS to give DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS of God's Commandments:

"HONOUR THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER;"

and,

"WHOSOEVER CURSETH FATHER OR MOTHER
SHALL BE PUT TO DEATH."

The Pharisees said that if their parents asked them for something, they could get out of it with an EXCUSE.

That renders those TWO Commandments USELESS!

GOD DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOUR DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS!

He judges SIN based on OBEDIENCE OF THE BASIC PRINCIPLE.

He Commands that you NOT COOK A KID'S MEAT IN HIS OWN MOTHER'S MILK.

The JEWISH HYPOCRITES said:

"WE WILL USE SEPARATE UTENSILS FOR SAVOURY AND DESSERT DISHES!"

FOOLS.

After they couldn't find the Son of God guilty in ANYTHING he ever did: NO pair of WITNESSES could accuse him of doing ANYTHING wrong.

Finally, the High Priest asked:

"ARE YOU THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD?"

He said:

"I am."

"*ARRGH!* BLASPHEMY! WE GOTTA KILL HIM!"

THE LAW FORBIDS the Priest to rip his robe: but he ripped his robe.

He should have turned himself in to be crucified next to Yahshua- who was being executed on a made-up Commandment of Men.

BUT THE SANHEDRIN FELT OKAY... THEY WERE NOT MIXING MEAT AND MILK TOGETHER!

that quote of mine was old.. i don't follow any religion.. so i couldn't care less if any of them was right

LIARS CHANGE THEIR STATED OPINIONS LIKE THEIR UNDERWEAR- AND EVEN DO NOT CARE IF PEOPLE LOSE THEIR LIVES OR SOULS, BELIEVING THEM.

sorry to say but your observations, inferences etc didn't give you a correct view of my beliefs

You are lying again.

You hate your Brother, and are BLINDED BY DARKNESS. You are in no position to say what others can or cannot see.

Yahshua never said believing he died would automatically give you a key to heaven/paradise.. he gave commandments that would yield eternal life to the follower if followed.. I'm not the one calling Yahshua a liar.. salvation is not by believing he died.. salvation is by obeying his commandments

if Jesus wanted everyone to believe he was the Christ before obeying his commandments, he would have been preaching that he is the Christ.. he brought the message which was necessary.. the roman Catholic church is the one that changed salvation to be hinged on just believing Christ came to die for you.. while disregarding his message.. newsflash.. scriptures were added.

you are clearly contradicting yourself... if someone's knowledge of Christ or God happened to be the adulterated type used for control and that person acquires true knowledge or knowledge more inclined to the truth than the previous one, his views will change.. you can't expect his knowledge to increase on the foundation of the false knowledge he was taught to believe.. also, if your views now are different from what they were before you became a full gospel Pentecostal, then I'm sorry but you are also a dog because you fit into the same category you classified me
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Wilgrea7(m): 5:42pm On May 13, 2017
oaroloye:

This sort of asinine questioning is the proof that you do not know anything of significance.
Whosoever DOES THEM will KNOW THE TRUTH, and be FREE from ALL BONDAGES and CONFINEMENTS- including the IGNORANCE and BLINDNESS that YOU suffer from, caused by your ARROGANCE, CYNICISM, and PRIDE.
You refused to LEARN.

all the properties you listed above seem to be associated with you... you could not refute anything i said... you just went along to call me cynical and ignorant.. have you read other sources? i once asked you... if you cam reject some books in the bible e.g that of Paul... then isn't there a possibility of a book containing the things we need being outside the bible? ... you ignored that question and started preaching something else... you summarise that the commandments of God are gotten only from the Torah... you've not read the dead sea scrolls... you've not read the complete hebrew Scriptures.. you've not read books the Catholics considered unworthy for the new testament.. and you claim I'm the cynical ignorant one??

ANYONE WHO DOES NOT DO THIS IMMEDIATELY IS NOT A REAL CHRISTIAN, AND CANNOT BE RELIED ON.
I've read the four Gospels.. and i intend to read it again.. it was after reading it the first time i began to doubt Paul... and later i rejected him

SOMEHOW, BOTH BELIEVERS AND UNBELIEVERS ALIKE EXPECT GOD TO JUST IGNORE THE FACT THAT THEIR FAMILY, THEIR JOB, THEIR BUSINESS, THEIR DIET, THEIR HOME, THEIR HEALTH, THEIR CLOTHING, THEIR FEELINGS, THEIR FRIENDS' FEELINGS ETC. ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO THEM THAN HIM.
it all depends on your view of God

After that, other people's ideas and opinions on God do not matter, because YOU HAVE THE SOURCE.
You don't know GOD, nor do you believe in His Existence: because you have rejected Him as He was Presented in The TORAH- so you are looking for a substitute. Which can only be FAKE.

so in your own personal opinion... God is confined to the Torah.. that's where we differ... the scripture you quoted states God would show himself to those upright in heart... it never said they must have a Torah... therefore.. God could reveal himself to anyone upright.. it must not be presented in the Torah.. i repeat... there is more to God than what is written in any book.. trying to confine him to a book is an insult

After they couldn't find the Son of God guilty in ANYTHING he ever did: NO pair of WITNESSES could accuse him of doing ANYTHING wrong.
He said:
"I am."
He should have turned himself in to be crucified next to Yahshua- who was being executed on a made-up Commandment of Men.
ok... i understand your point... there were different sects of Judaism all claiming to follow the “law" not everything was recorded in the Torah

LIARS CHANGE THEIR STATED OPINIONS LIKE THEIR UNDERWEAR- AND EVEN DO NOT CARE IF PEOPLE LOSE THEIR LIVES OR SOULS, BELIEVING THEM.

you're saying the same thing while ignoring what i said
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 9:51pm On May 13, 2017
If you ever make the mistake of learning about GOD from THE MASTER OF CONTRADICTIONS, Oaroloye, you will end up in a state MENTAL ASYLUM.

JESUS said, "I have come to give you life in abundance." Learn direct from the GOSPELS and a LIVING CHURCH where the WORKS manifest.
oaroloye:

FRESH OUT OF "SHALOM!" AT THIS TIME.

You refused to LEARN.

.. LEVITICUS 11:1-12.

11 And The LORD spoke unto Moses and to Aaron,
Saying unto them,
2. “Speak unto the Children of Israel,
saying,

‘THESE ARE THE BEASTS
WHICH YE SHALL EAT
AMONG ALL THE BEASTS
THAT ARE ON THE EARTH.'

3. "Whatsoever parteth the hoof
and is cloven-footed
and cheweth the cud among the Beasts,
that shall ye eat.
4. "Nevertheless these shall ye not eat,
of those that chew the cud
or of those that divide the hoof:
the camel,
he is unclean unto you;
5. "And the coney,
he is unclean unto you;
6. "And the hare
he is unclean unto you;
7. "And the swine,
though he divide the hoof
and is cloven-footed,
yet he cheweth not the cud,
he is unclean to you.
8. "Of their flesh shall ye not eat,
and their carcass shall ye not touch;
they are unclean to you."
9. "These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters:
whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters,
in the seas, and in the rivers,
them shall ye eat.
10. "And all that have not fins and scales in the seas,
and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters,
and of any living thing which is in the waters,
they shall be an abomination unto you:
11. "They shall be even
an abomination unto you;
ye shall not eat of their flesh,
but ye shall have their carcases
in abomination.
12. "Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales
in the waters,
that shall be an abomination unto you."

THE WHOLE POINT OF THE BIBLE IS THAT YOU MEET UP WITH GOD.

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth to record
this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore Choose Life,
that both thou
and thy seed may live:
20. That thou mayest love
The LORD thy God,
and that thou mayest obey His Voice,
and that thou mayest cleave unto Him:
for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:
that thou mayest dwell in the land
which The LORD sware unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob,
to give them.

BUT WE HAVE TO CHOOSE IT.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

AND OUR COMMITMENT AND DEDICATION MUST BE MAXIMAL.

. EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God spake all these Words,
Saying,
2. "I am The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of the land of Egypt,
out of the House of Bondage.
3. "Thou shalt have no other gods
before Me.
4. "Thou shalt not make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness of any thing
that is in Heaven above,
or that is in the Earth beneath,
or that is in the Water under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I the LORD thy God
am a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers
upon the Children
unto the Third and Fourth Generation
of them that Hate Me;
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
that Love Me,
and keep My Commandments.
7. "Thou shalt not take
The Name of the LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him Guiltless
that taketh His Name in vain."

YOU CANNOT DEAL WITH GOD: THE CREATOR, AND ESTEEM SOMETHING HE CREATED AS MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THAN HIM.

I think that that should be commonsense reasoning- but I think that I am in the MINORITY on that.

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro
throughout the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars.”

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?”

SOMEHOW, BOTH BELIEVERS AND UNBELIEVERS ALIKE EXPECT GOD TO JUST IGNORE THE FACT THAT THEIR FAMILY, THEIR JOB, THEIR BUSINESS, THEIR DIET, THEIR HOME, THEIR HEALTH, THEIR CLOTHING, THEIR FEELINGS, THEIR FRIENDS' FEELINGS ETC. ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO THEM THAN HIM.

I have already explained how to understand Scripture before. THE KOSHER/TREIF LAW is the encoded Secret Teaching on HOW TO ESCAPE FROM THE LIMITATIONS OF THE BRAIN, and use your WHOLE MIND.

wow.. i really dislike this mindset... there are different interpretations of the words of Yahshua... depending on different perspectives and levels of knowledge... how come I'm automatically for the devil because i didn't agree with you?

((*Psst!*) GUYS? I THINK HE REALLY DOESN'T KNOW!)

YOU ARE STILL SAYING "ALTERNATIVE!"

There are NO "DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS" of GOD'S COMMANDMENTS: you either DO WHAT GOD SAID, or else it is a SIN.

THE LORD gave examples of PHARISEE ATTEMPTS to give DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS of God's Commandments:

"HONOUR THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER;"

and,

"WHOSOEVER CURSETH FATHER OR MOTHER
SHALL BE PUT TO DEATH."

The Pharisees said that if their parents asked them for something, they could get out of it with an EXCUSE.

That renders those TWO Commandments USELESS!

GOD DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOUR DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS!

He judges SIN based on OBEDIENCE OF THE BASIC PRINCIPLE.

He Commands that you NOT COOK A KID'S MEAT IN HIS OWN MOTHER'S MILK.

The JEWISH HYPOCRITES said:

"WE WILL USE SEPARATE UTENSILS FOR SAVOURY AND DESSERT DISHES!"

FOOLS.

He said:

"I am."

You are lying again.

You hate your Brother, and are BLINDED BY DARKNESS. You are in no position to say what others can or cannot see.

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by OtemAtum: 10:06pm On May 13, 2017
@Wilgrea7/Sciencewatch vs Oaroloye: see confusion in the body of christ. I guess the Holy Spirits in you guys are different from one another grin
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 10:45pm On May 13, 2017
TWOYANSH:
why waste your time trying to proof He is not the Messiah?

He simply don't need your approval!!

You are so so wrong.. .. In short
This guy, Oaroloye is a demented low level ATHEIST poorly disguised as a FAKE PASTOR who's real agenda is to sow doubts in the minds of trusting children of God.

He cowardly bullies Christians, but he won't dare mess with ISLAM because they have the DREADED ISLAMIC FATWA to defend against cowards such as Oaroloye.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 11:14pm On May 13, 2017
OtemAtum:
@Wilgrea7/Sciencewatch vs Oaroloye: see confusion in the body of christ. I guess the Holy Spirits in you guys are different from one another grin
LET IT BE CLEAR, THAT THERE IS NEVER CONFUSION IN THE BODY OF THE MIGHTY JESUS CHRIST.

What you are witnessing, good Sir, is a scam perpetrated by A SATANIC ATHEIST named here as Oaroloye. He has cowardly chosen JESUS and the awesome miracles as his victim. He will shamelessly twist Hell into any TRUTH so that it matches his Satanical agenda.

This idiot is small fry ! His lift don't go all the way to the top. He is now using the BIBLE to prove that JESUS CHRIST CONTRADICTED HIMSELF. This madman also uses the BIBLE to prove that RAPE IS NOT A SIN. IT seem like he is using Meth/ Tic which eat holes in the users brain. He display massive gaps in applied intelligence.
Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye's hateful 34 yr long cowardly propaganda against the lone SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA with the help of thousands of jealous and envious Pentecostal PFN leaders and blind followers have proven to be a disastrous failure for him seeing that he swore under oath to succeed.

Now that God has blessed the SCOAN CHURCH with the transparent live medium of Emmanuel TV to prove the truth to the world, you and your Pentecostal masters are exposed for what you are. Envious scumbags !!

Pastor Bronchitis, you have exhausted all the top level smear campaigns and brutal propaganda techniques that served Hitler well, only to look like an idiot in front of the world. A simple transparent global TV channel called Emmanuel TV and the world-wide exposure of SCOAN CHURCH on youtube was your downfall.

I am observing your psychotic behavior pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye and would like to donate to you an Asylum Straight-Jacket out of love
you will need it.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 11:38pm On May 13, 2017
OtemAtum:

Sermon on the Mount. All in all, fictitious Jesus remains the Christ aka the deceiver.
EVERY CHRISTIAN KNOWS THAT THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE MILLION PROOFS THAT JESUS IS THE MIGHTY MISIAH.

THANKS ALSO TO EMMANUEL TV THE WORLD IS FINALLY ARMED WITH SCIENTIFICALLY VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE that the WORKS/MIRACLES of the mighty JESUS IS REAL.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by OtemAtum: 11:39pm On May 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
EVERY CHRISTIAN KNOWS THAT THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE MILLION PROOFS THAT JESUS IS THE MIGHTY MISIAH.

THANKS ALSO TO EMMANUEL TV THE WORLD IS FINALLY ARMED WITH SCIENTIFICALLY VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE that the WORKS/MIRACLES of the mighty JESUS IS REAL.
kikiki, laffing in swahili
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 11:47pm On May 13, 2017
OtemAtum:
Oaroloye is not a scam, the real scammer is your own Very Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme whom you know as 4evergod. Now let me know whether you will also call Wilgrea7 a scam after this question I'll ask: Is hell fire real? Wilgrea7 said it is a false doctrine that hell fire is real. What do you say? Is hell fire real?
Thank you for the question that you should by now be able to answer yourself.

Meanwhile, about Wigrea7, I have read many of His posts and greatly respect him.

I really should leave you to find your own answers for now.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 11:48pm On May 13, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
If you ever make the mistake of learning about GOD from THE MASTER OF CONTRADICTIONS, Oaroloye, you will end up in a state MENTAL ASYLUM.

I teach that we can only know God from Yahshua.

. MATTHEW 11:27.
. JOHN 14:1-9.

SCIENCEWATCH teaches that you can only know God from TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, and those who recognize him as a Prophet of God.

JESUS said, "I have come to give you life in abundance." Learn direct from the GOSPELS and a LIVING CHURCH where the WORKS manifest.

The Lord could not have been called "JESUS," because there was no letter "J" until some 400 years ago.

Anyone using that COUNTERFEIT APELLATION cannot be in touch with THE TRUTH.

DO WE LEARN FROM THE GOSPELS, OR FROM THE GOSPELS AND A CHURCH?

The way that has always worked out, is that THE GOSPEL TESTIMONY is REJECTED in favour of the TEACHINGS of THE CHURCH.

For instance, SCIENCEWATCH says that TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S ALLEGED MIRACLES are PROOF that his Ministry is of God.

I say that THE LORD SAID, that MIRACLES in HIS NAME will NOT PROVE that an ALLEGED Christian is Saved.

I presented the Scriptures:

. MATTHEW 7:21-29.
. MATTHEW 24:22-26.

What else could I say?

If SCIENCEWATCH is truly representative of SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS, either the other members are all idiots, or else Tuberculosis Joshua has started scraping the bottom of the barrel to get members.

You DON'T have to MEDITATE on The Law of Moses to be successful, or THAT is EITHER ni longer ENOUGH, or else no longer necessary, according to TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA: what you REALLY need is a bottle of TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA MORNING WATER!

WATER is like a CAPACITOR for SPIRITUAL ENERGIES. It can be used to Bless or Convey Blessing. That is not the issue.

My objection is this: LORD YAHSHUA TAUGHT HIS DISCIPLES TO DEPEND SOLELY ON GOD.

Not GIMMICKS.

Not some "BIG BRETHREN."
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by OtemAtum: 11:53pm On May 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Thank you for the question that you should by now be able to answer yourself.

Meanwhile, about Wigrea7, I have read many of His posts and greatly respect him.

I really should leave you to find your own answers for now.
you haven't answered my question. Is hell real or not? Just answer yes or no.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 11:56pm On May 13, 2017
OtemAtum:
kikiki, laffing in swahili
you will be laughing in HEBREW soon. The JEWS have finally welcomed the MIGHTY Misiah back to the holy land.

This move brings incredible JOY to enlightened ones WORLDWIDE.

But it stirs hatred and ENVY in the PETTY HEARTS of Lovers of SATAN.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Wilgrea7(m): 11:57pm On May 13, 2017
OtemAtum:
@Wilgrea7/Science watch vs O.aroloye: see confusion in the body of christ. I guess the Holy Spirits in you guys are different from one another grin

i never claimed to be typing under the influence of the “Holy Spirit"
nairaland is not an A vs B scenario.. many people are blinded by the desire to strongly oppose a particular faith that they will look for any possible way to oppose what someone said no matter how sensible it is just because he holds a certain belief.. I've agreed with o.aroloye on different occasions.. stop trying to paint an A vs B scenario.. you on the other hand ran away from a discussion with him... or is it that the spirit in him is greater than the atum in you?
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 12:00am On May 14, 2017
OtemAtum:
you haven't answered my question. Is hell real or not? Just answer yes or no.
Lol in HEBREW !
I really don't want to spoil your fun.

Let Oaroloye work his magic on you.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by OtemAtum: 12:00am On May 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
you will be laughing in HEBREW soon. The JEWS have finally welcomed the MIGHTY Misiah back to the holy land.

This move brings incredible JOY to enlightened ones WORLDWIDE.

But it stirs hatred and ENVY in the PETTY HEARTS of Lovers of SATAN.

Mighty scammer has gone to Israel. This is the work of nature to liberate Africa from gullibility. I'm looking forward to the day the likes of Oyedepo and co would leave Africa for us too. Gradually some of my urims are coming to pass. Churches will eventually be turned to more useful things as time goes on when many church members stop falling maga. cheesy
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by OtemAtum: 12:03am On May 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Lol in HEBREW !
I really don't want to spoil your fun.

Let Oaroloye work his magic on you.
Still on the question: is hell real or not? I just want to test if the Holy ghosts in you and Wilgrea7 are the same or different. I think Wilgrea7 has the Revised Standard Version of the HOLY Ghost while you have the KJV version. Pls answer the question. Thanks.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by OtemAtum: 12:04am On May 14, 2017
Wilgrea7:

i never claimed to be typing under the influence of the “Holy Spirit"
nairaland is not an A vs B scenario.. many people are blinded by the desire to strongly oppose a particular faith that they will look for any possible way to oppose what someone said no matter how sensible it is just because he holds a certain belief.. I've agreed with o.aroloye on different occasions.. stop trying to paint an A vs B scenario.. you on the other hand ran away from a discussion with him... or is it that the spirit in him is greater than the atum in you?
on what thread is that where I and Oaroloye argues? Maybe I have stopped using that username and I didn't know I was mentioned. Lemme check all my banned usernames again if I have any mention in them.
Now a question to you, have you received the Holy dead person ghost since you believed?
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 12:07am On May 14, 2017
OtemAtum:
Still on the question: is hell real or not? I just want to test if the Holy ghosts in you and Wilgrea7 are the same or different. I think Wilgrea7 has the Revised Standard Version of the HOLY Ghost while you have the KJV version. Pls answer the question. Thanks.
Lol in HEBREW!
The way you are putting undue pressure on me, it feels as if the fire of he'll could be real already.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by OtemAtum: 12:12am On May 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Lol in HEBREW!
The way you are putting undue pressure on me, it feels as if the fire of he'll could be real already.
You're not straightforward here. As for me, I know that everything is about illusion. Anything can be made to look real to anyone, just as the Magicians do and there was a time in the history of the Universe when the wicked gods like Yahweh, Moloch and co. we're successfully able to make that illusion of fire for those who worship them. But the Light of God Almighty, the father of Mazda, Yahweh, Allah Vishnu, Jupiter etc has made it impossible for any of these gods to be able to make such illusions again. That is what I OTEM knows. Now for you, do you believe hell fire is still in existence or not? It's that simple to answer.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Wilgrea7(m): 12:12am On May 14, 2017
OtemAtum:
on what thread is that where I and Oaroloye argues? Maybe I have stopped using that username and I didn't know I was mentioned. Lemme check all my banned usernames again if I have any mention in them.
Now a question to you, have you received the Holy dead person ghost since you believed?
he quoted your current account on this very thread
he responded to your claim by mere wishful thinking of Jesus being fictitious... you didn't refute anything he said... you just quoted him saying the same thing all over again

this is the link : https://www.nairaland.com/3793526/fifty-proofs-jesus-not-christ#56477175
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 12:14am On May 14, 2017
OtemAtum:

Mighty scammer has gone to Israel. This is the work of nature to liberate Africa from gullibility. I'm looking forward to the day the likes of Oyedepo and co would leave Africa for us too. Gradually some of my urims are coming to pass. Churches will eventually be turned to more useful things as time goes on when many church members stop falling maga. cheesy
will you be disappointed if you had to wait another thousand years for your dreams to fade into nothingness ?

History can help clarify wishful thinking.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Wilgrea7(m): 12:15am On May 14, 2017
OtemAtum:

Now a question to you, have you received the Holy ghost since you believed?

i have no interest in derailing this thread.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by OtemAtum: 12:19am On May 14, 2017
Wilgrea7:

he quoted your current account on this very thread
he responded to your claim by mere wishful thinking of Jesus being fictitious... you didn't refute anything he said... you just quoted him saying the same thing all over again

this is the link : https://www.nairaland.com/3793526/fifty-proofs-jesus-not-christ#56477175
OH I'm very sorry, baba Oaroloye's posts are always too long and boring. I didn't even read what baba said before quoting him back to reaffirm that fictitious Jesus is Christ, no matter what and it shall remain Christ forever and ever in the books. Lemme go back and read baba's long sermon now and then give baba a suitable answer. cheesy
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 12:22am On May 14, 2017
OtemAtum:
You're not straightforward here. As for me, I know that everything is about illusion. Anything can be made to look real to anyone, just as the Magicians do and there was a time in the history of the Universe when the wicked gods like Yahweh, Moloch and co. we're successfully able to make that illusion of fire for those who worship them. But the Light of God Almighty, the father of Mazda, Yahweh, Allah Vishnu, Jupiter etc has made it impossible for any of these gods to be able to make such illusions again. That is what I OTEM knows. Now for you, do you believe hell fire is still in existence or not? It's that simple to answer.
You say it is now not possible to make such illusions again.

Then why do you push me for my opinion?
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by OtemAtum: 12:24am On May 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
will you be disappointed if you had to wait another thousand years for your dreams to fade into nothingness ?

History can help clarify wishful thinking.
by the year 2625, a large proportion of the uric would have been fulfilled. Already, people are wisen up. By the time the likes of atheists like HopefulLandlord, Hahn, Mrmister etc gives birth and their children are leading your children in class whenever things relating to logic and science is being asked, then your children will be forced to question you, daddy, why are the children of those who don't even worship any god more intelligent than us? Then gradually, your children will start using their brains to think and to know that worshipping a god is the greatest scam ever introduced to human ideology. And by the year 2625, Nigeria will be filled up with brain users rather than god-slaves.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by OtemAtum: 12:25am On May 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You say it is now not possible to make such illusions again.

Then why do you push me for my opinion?
I just want to know your stance concerning hell fire so that I can deduce whether the Holy Ghost in you and the one in Wilgrea7 are the same or different cheesy
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Wilgrea7(m): 12:26am On May 14, 2017
OtemAtum:
OH I'm very sorry, baba Oaroloye's posts are always too long and boring. I didn't even read what baba said before quoting him back to reaffirm that fictitious Jesus is Christ, no matter what and it shall remain Christ forever and ever in the books.

this mindset @ the bolded is why i said you're close minded.. you've agreed that no matter what... Jesus remains fictitious... you're simply rejecting everything contrary to you.. not because they are wrong... but because you simply do not want to agree with them
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 12:28am On May 14, 2017
OtemAtum:
I just want to know your stance concerning hell fire so that I can deduce whether the Holy Ghost in you and the one in Wilgrea7 are the same or different cheesy
Sorry to disappoint you. Your scan won't find the HOLY Ghost in me.

I AM NOT ANOINTED !
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by OtemAtum: 12:33am On May 14, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!
IF YAHSHUA IS FICTITIOUS, WHY WOULD THE DESIGNERS OF THE FICTION BUILD INTO IT PROMISES THAT SHOULD HAVE TO BE IMMEDIATELY REALIZED?

Namely, that GOD WOULD ANSWER ALL THEIR PRAYERS affirmatively, AND that HE WOULD MANIFEST to WHOSOEVER KEPT HIS COMMANDMENTS?
The writers did so because they thought they were dealing with unwise people who will not bother to check whether the promises were actually fulfilled or not. And indeed, the people they were dealing with were truly unwise because the things written in the fictions didn't come to pass when they tried applying it,but the fear of hell fire in that storybook and the fact that they could be killed and termed pagans made them submissive to the scroll contents.

They have used the name jesus to scam many in my nation for the past 2000 years and they are still using it till date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2017 Prophetic Warning To Worshipers At Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) / See What Dunamis Pastor Dr Paul Enenche Said Would Happen In 2015 / How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.