Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. (10555 Views)

Easter: 6 Proofs That Jesus Did NOT RESURRECT From The Grave / A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ / 40 Creepy Proofs That Will Convince Anyone That Ghosts Truly Exists Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I teach that we can only know God from Yahshua.

. MATTHEW 11:27.
. JOHN 14:1-9.

The Lord could not have been called "JESUS," because there was no letter "J" until some 400 years ago.

For instance, SCIENCEWATCH says that TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S ALLEGED MIRACLES are PROOF that his Ministry is of God.

I say that THE LORD SAID, that MIRACLES in HIS NAME will NOT PROVE that an ALLEGED Christian is Saved.
Fake Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye, I am certain that you know that there was also no "O" and "A" more than 500 yrs ago. Therefore what will we call you today ? will we call you Roloye ? I would have been happy to reveal that there is no such name as ROLOYE in Aramaic or Greek.

Fake pastor Bronchitis Roloye, you are a confounded liar ! Jesus in fact said the opposite of your satanic preaching. There are thousands of pastors like you that want to block people from experiencing the real scientifically verifiable power of Jesus as it is written in the Holy Gospels and demonstrated transparently 24hrs per day, 7 days per week in the mighty Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube for the practical benefit of mankind.

THE MIRACLES OF HEALING, DEMONIC DELIVERANCE AND MATERIAL BLESSING AND AWESOME BREAKTHROUGHS ARE PROOF,
THAT THE MINISTRY IS FROM THE GOD OF JESUS CHRIST. The worship of any other God can never produce the scientifically verifiable evidence to prove otherwise. All other Gods are inferior to the God of Jesus Christ, the evidence in the SCOAN CHURCH proves this conclusively. The sad fact that the promises of Jesus is not experienced in thousands of churches is because the Pastor/Disciple is fake.
They are mere talkers and motivational speakers.
They are not disciples of Christ because He promised "If you believe in me, the miracles/works that I do, you will also do."

Therefore, therefore there is no other way to authenticate true genuine disciples/pastors. Fake pastors will twist scriptures to disprove the very words of the mighty Jesus for their own corrupt ambitions.

Jesus Christ said to his disciples, "If you believe in me, the miracles/works that I do, you will also do." Therefore all genuine disciples/pastors will do what Jesus promised them for the incredible benefit of mankind and so that they will marvel and glorify God.
This is what the whole world is witnessing via Emmanuel TV happening in the mighty SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA and in over-filled stadiums in many countries.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by hahn(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I am sincerely waiting for the year 2625, it is only a mere 608 years to wait for your plan to prove itself.
I am eating health to make sure that I will witness your great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grand children making a fool of themselves. You, OtemAtum will be to blame for their suffering because you worship intelligence above good character.

While you will brag about their intelligence, my childrens children will be happy and well respected for their exceptional character produced by their humility before the God you despise.

May the force be with with you and bless you !

Just as you have been waiting for your late comer savior for over 2,000 years but he still hasn't come. Or did you swallow it? *thinking*

tongue

1 Like

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
hahn:

Just as you have been waiting for your late comer savior for over 2,000 years but he still hasn't come. Or did you swallow it? *thinking*

tongue
Its you again Hahn ! I hear that a ball of very old Shvt was found in Idanre,Nigeria.
When a DNA test was made they were amazed to find that it belongs to you.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by hahn(m): 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Its you again Hahn ! I hear that a ball of very old Shvt was found in Idanre,Nigeria.
When a DNA test was made they were amazed to find that it belongs to you.

Yes

And the very old shvt is Jehovah smiley
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

1. THE AUTHORS DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT.

Don Juan Matus had DISCRIMINATORY ESP, and had SEEN what happens at Death, and later went on to MAKE Carlos Castaneda SEE it himself, as a necessary part of his NAGUALISM Apprenticeship. He was thus a LIVING AUTHORITY on DEATH.

2. THE AUTHORS OF THE TIBETAN BOOK OF THE DEAD REALIZED THAT WORDS COULD NOT DESCRIBE DEATH, AND THAT EVERYONE HAD TO SEE IT FOR THEMSELVES- so that it didn't matter what they wrote.

Have I not taught you Idiots that EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON THE KOSHER/TREIF LAW of LEVITICUS 11- repeatedly?
Pastor Bronchitis, you continue to use fiction in your arguments. We all know by now that Don Juan Matus was a fictional character created by the fictional writer Carlos Castaneda to aid his formation of a cult to serve his insane sexual needs.

Pastor Bronchitis, it seems that you have forgotten how Prof. Richard De Mille exposed Carlos Castaneda as a fraudster. Carlos has no experience of Nagualism. Carlos is a fictional writer. Carlos has fooled even the elect, which include you and his Anthropology professors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atheism: The “No-God” Religion / Chilling Confessions Of A Zambian Satanist!!! / I Condemn The Paris Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.