Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. (10563 Views)

Easter: 6 Proofs That Jesus Did NOT RESURRECT From The Grave / A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ / 40 Creepy Proofs That Will Convince Anyone That Ghosts Truly Exists Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 9:29pm On May 14, 2017
Wilgrea7:
please.. i think its high time we quit derailing this thread... the topic here is on Christ being the Messiah.. i would really appreciate if we can go back to the main purpose of this thread

cc: otematum .. sciencewatch
It could be interesting to include the following here;

Unity of the Scripture Despite a Diversity of Writers

The Bible was written by about 40 different writers scattered over a period of about 1500 years. The writers could not have collaborated on the effort, since they lived in different periods of time. Yet the Bible has the unity of a book written by one Author.

There are many prophecies in the Old Testament, going as far back as Genesis, which prophesy things which will not be completed until the future events described in the book of Revelation take place. Are we to believe that the Old Testament prophets each decided to write the beginning of a great story and then said, "Maybe in a thousand years or so, someone will come along and write a good ending to this?"

That would be ridiculous. No man would decide to do such a thing on his own, much less a large group of men who did not know each other or even live at the same time. Therefore, the unity of scripture despite a diversity of writers is evidence of the Bible's divine authorship.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 1:04am On May 15, 2017
SHALOM!

OtemAtum:
I have a mission, that's why I am an exemption. I can recall vividly everything I saw. I am here to make the world know what is true, so I have to remember those things I am seeing.

THAT IS MERE HUBRIS ON YOUR PART.

Everybody wants to believe that THEIR Vision, which THEY Received- even with GREAT SUFFERING on their past- is GENUINE, and really don't want to HEAR that it isn't what they think it is.

It is like sizing up your only child for sacrifice.

But when you review a Vision in TOTAL RECALL, you find DATA THAT YOU MISSED.

Then, when you go to DISCRIMINATORY ESP, you find the Spiritual Sources of your Vision, if it is natural, or the SINGLE SOURCE, if it is MANUFACTURED.

MICHAEL (THE WAY OF THE SHAMAN) HARNER told about his own Vision Experience under the influence of a toxic drug, that would kill him, unless he was given the antidote in time- which would, if administered too soon, break off the vision, before he gained any useful information.

This Vision was in two parts, in one, he saw men in Blue Jay masks, paddling a canoe to shore: he deduced that this must mean a TIMER, indicating how long he had to live. In the other, he saw a Sci-Fi Fantasy, in which Reptilian Dragon-like creatures flew across Space to land, exhausted on the Earth, the losers of some sort of Space War.

A Voice told him, that since he was dying, and could never tell another soul, THE GREAT SECRET OF THE UNIVERSE WAS BEING REVEALED UNTO HIM!

"WE created the Human Race!" the Dragon Spokesperson declared. "You are Nothing but our Slaves!"

About this point, the antidote brought him out of hos trance.

His Shaman Master knew what he had SEEN, and he asked him whether any of that was true.

"They're ALWAYS saying that!" he laughed.

THERE ARE CREATURES WHO NEED US TO DIE FOR THEM: THE LAST THING THEY NEED IS FOR US TO FIND WAYS TO ESCAPE THEIR CLUTCHES, SO THAT THEY CANNOT FEED UPON US AT DEATH.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 2:31pm On May 15, 2017
Oaroloye your foolishness is boundless !

How dare you say,, you are not afraid of "A FALSE RELIGION LIKE ISLAM." You have no respect for the dignity of millions of this religion.

Once again I say that you are the reason that ISLAM has to invoke the DREADED ISLAMIC FATWA.

IT is true that Christians are commanded to love their enemies, but THEY can learn from ISLAM that it is their duty to punish criminal intent.
oaroloye:
OPPOSITE OF SHALOM!

The Last Refuge of the False Christian Undercover Agent on the verge of Exposure must be to accuse their Exposers of being what they are.

I am no PASTOR, nor aspire to be- because ALL HAVING THEMSELVES CALLED "PASTOR" are in VIOLATION of THE LORD'S EXPLICIT COMMANDMENT to NEVER be called RABBI, MASTER, nor FATHER, nor to EXALT THEMSELVES.

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

I AM A MERE SERVANT OF GOD, who simply follows The Bible's Teachings.

I am not afraid of the False Religion ISLAM, and have no problem denouncing their Prophet Muhammad as a False Prophet.

I do not hide behind a FALSE IDENTITY, but have declared my name and location to anybody who wants to come over here and kill me.

I do not "MESS WITH ISLAM," because Lord Yahshua Commanded us to PREACH THE GOSPEL, and to LEAVE LOCATIONS WHERE THE PEOPLE DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR IT.

The money-grubbing False Preachers send naïve Christians into Muslim-controlled States, to convert as many as they can, and change the Religious Demographic, so that a Pro-Christian Public Officer can be elected.

Who will be a faithful TITHER, of course.

MEANWHILE, the VERSION of "CHRISTIANITY" they were converted to is ALWAYS FALSE: being based on PAUL'S FALSE GOSPEL.

ISLAM will be dealt with, once a TRUE CHURCH, based on adherence to YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS is established FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY.

The ORIGINAL DISCIPLES deliberately abandoned Lord YAHSHUA'S GOSPEL, when they learned that he was NOT going to OVERTHROW THE ROMANS, and restore autonomy to Israel, with THEMSELVES as KINGS- as he had LED THEM TO BELIEVE.

. MATTHEW 19:13-30.

When they realized that Yahshua was going to use THEIR teaching of HIS TEACHINGS to make their JUNIORS their SENIORS, they WENT INSANE, and RESOLVED that NO ONE would get into The Kingdom of Heaven, if THEY didn't get to be "THE GREATEST."

They had NO INTEREST in SAVING THE WORLD, if it meant that GENTILES would become their SENIORS.

JUDGMENT MUST BEGIN AT THE HOUSE OF GOD. Those who know The Bible need to be given FIRST CHANCE to AMEND THEIR BROKEN FAITH, before GOD ABANDONS His First Choices, finds WHOEVER HE CAN GRAB, and ABANDON CHRISTIANS, as He abandoned ISRAEL.

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SOW DOUBT IN THE HEARTS OF CHILDREN OF GOD, because THE SEED OF GOD, which is THE WORD YAHSHUA TAUGHT abides in them, MAKING THEM THE CHILDREN OF GOD, and INCAPABLE OF SINNING any more.

. 1st JOHN 3:4-17.

IF YOU CAN STILL SIN, you are NOT a CHILD OF GOD.

It would be VERY FOOLISH to trust someone who TAKES MONEY FROM YOU to tell you that you are a CHILD OF GOD.

That is called "FLATTERY!"

That is what you PAID them to tell you!
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 2:38pm On May 15, 2017

How dare you say,, you are not afraid of "A FALSE RELIGION LIKE ISLAM." You have no respect for the dignity of millions of this religion.

Once again I say that you are the reason that ISLAM has to invoke the DREADED ISLAMIC FATWA.

IT is true that Christians are commanded to love their enemies, but THEY can learn from ISLAM that it is their duty to punish criminal intent.

You are insulting and bearing down hard to destroy the faith of millions of innocent Christians for too long.
oaroloye:
OPPOSITE OF SHALOM!

The Last Refuge of the False Christian Undercover Agent on the verge of Exposure must be to accuse their Exposers of being what they are.

I am no PASTOR, nor aspire to be- because ALL HAVING THEMSELVES CALLED "PASTOR" are in VIOLATION of THE LORD'S EXPLICIT COMMANDMENT to NEVER be called RABBI, MASTER, nor FATHER, nor to EXALT THEMSELVES.

I AM A MERE SERVANT OF GOD, who simply follows The Bible's Teachings.

I am not afraid of the False Religion ISLAM, and have no problem denouncing their Prophet Muhammad as a False Prophet.

I do not hide behind a FALSE IDENTITY, but have declared my name and location to anybody who wants to come over here and kill me.

I do not "MESS WITH ISLAM," because Lord Yahshua Commanded us to PREACH THE GOSPEL, and to LEAVE LOCATIONS WHERE THE PEOPLE DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR IT.

The money-grubbing False Preachers send naïve Christians into Muslim-controlled States, to convert as many as they can, and change the Religious Demographic, so that a Pro-Christian Public Officer can be elected.

Who will be a faithful TITHER, of course.

MEANWHILE, the VERSION of "CHRISTIANITY" they were converted to is ALWAYS FALSE: being based on PAUL'S FALSE GOSPEL.

ISLAM will be dealt with, once a TRUE CHURCH, based on adherence to YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS is established FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY.

The ORIGINAL DISCIPLES deliberately abandoned Lord YAHSHUA'S GOSPEL, when they learned that he was NOT going to OVERTHROW THE ROMANS, and restore autonomy to Israel, with THEMSELVES as KINGS- as he had LED THEM TO BELIEVE.

. MATTHEW 19:13-30.

When they realized that Yahshua was going to use THEIR teaching of HIS TEACHINGS to make their JUNIORS their SENIORS, they WENT INSANE, and RESOLVED that NO ONE would get into The Kingdom of Heaven, if THEY didn't get to be "THE GREATEST."

They had NO INTEREST in SAVING THE WORLD, if it meant that GENTILES would become their SENIORS.

JUDGMENT MUST BEGIN AT THE HOUSE OF GOD. Those who know The Bible need to be given FIRST CHANCE to AMEND THEIR BROKEN FAITH, before GOD ABANDONS His First Choices, finds WHOEVER HE CAN GRAB, and ABANDON CHRISTIANS, as He abandoned ISRAEL.

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SOW DOUBT IN THE HEARTS OF CHILDREN OF GOD, because THE SEED OF GOD, which is THE WORD YAHSHUA TAUGHT abides in them, MAKING THEM THE CHILDREN OF GOD, and INCAPABLE OF SINNING any more.

. 1st JOHN 3:4-17.

IF YOU CAN STILL SIN, you are NOT a CHILD OF GOD.

It would be VERY FOOLISH to trust someone who TAKES MONEY FROM YOU to tell you that you are a CHILD OF GOD.

That is called "FLATTERY!"

That is what you PAID them to tell you!
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 3:29pm On May 15, 2017
oaroloye:

Even because those 99% were ALL LYING or DELUSIONAL!

They told you what you wanted to HEAR- so, you BELIEVED them.

But those people do not believe THE TRUE GOSPEL.
Why are you so determined to trash the context of others real life experiences?

Do you still foolishly support your unsubstantiated claim that 99 percent of people that had a very tragic experience would collude together to "tell us what we want to hear"

In the same way you foolishly claim that thousands of personal TESTIMONIES of miraculous healing, deliverance that can easily be verified in any court of law are all FAKE.

Do you still stand by your claim that the HOLY BIBLE says that RAPE IS NOT A SIN?

Now the world will watch you and laugh as you lay your destructive hands on the honourable Prof.Willem Ouweneels book on the holy Prophet TB JOSHUAS MIRACLE HEALING ETC.

The irony is that like you, Prof.W Ouweneel also did not believe in miraculous healings even though he is a Prof of Theology. But that's where the similarity ends. He went to the holy SCOAN CHURCH a few times to investigate, while you were sitting on your stinking shitpot and insulting a humble man.

Now Prof.W Ouweneel is a believer and he is writing from his conscience inspite of the sudden attacks on him because his findings proved that TB JOSHUA is a true man of God.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Why are you so determined to trash the context of others real life experiences.

Do you still foolishly support your unsubstantiated claim that 99 percent of people that had a very tragic experience would collude together to "tell us what we want to hear"

They had no tragic experience: THEY LIVED.

Nobody claimed that they "COLLUDED."

You just make up absurd accusations, as if you do not fear The Judgment of God upon all liars.

In the same way you foolishly claim that thousands of personal TESTIMONIES of miraculous healing, deliverance that can easily be verified in any court of law are all FAKE.

I have never said that all of the Healings are fake- some of them can be Psychosomatic, some of them can be Spiritual.

Some can be staged.

Like the man who claimed to have been Healed of an ULCER, which he had carried for 22 years.

He had known about DIVINE HEALING all those years, had he not?

Why didn't he HEAL HIMSELF, then?

A person being FAITH HEALED is obliged to give a POSITIVE CONFESSION that HE BELIEVES that he or she is Healed.

During that time, they can be in the greatest agony, yet maintain that they are Healed- THEN the Miracle "kicks-in."

There was no way for this man to tell that he was Healed of the Ulcer: the cessation of pain means nothing.

He is a glutton- you can tell by looking at him.

TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA just gave him a MEAL-TICKET for LIFE!

People will come to him, just because he testified that he had been miraculously Healed by Tuberculosis Joshua.

FASTING, enabling the organisms causing the Ulcer to die out, so that the stomach can Heal, then carefully breaking the Fast with the correct regimen- JUICE => FRUIT => FRESH VEGETABLES => COOKED VEGETABLES => MEAT OR FISH ONLY AFTER THE SAME NUMBER OF DAYS ELAPSES...

Is the CURE for ULCER.

How many of TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S HEALINGS have been verified by a COURT OF LAW?

Have you ever even BEEN in a Court-of-Law before?

First of all, EVIDENCE of the AILMENT must be produced.

Secondly: This Evidence is examined by the Opposing Lawyer's Experts.

Thirdly: The Evidence of the Healing- the spontaneous or unusually-rapid disappearance of the Ailment must be produced.

Fourthly: This Evidence must be verified by the Lawyer's Experts.|

ALL PARTIES ARE UNDER OATH TO TELL THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH AT ALL TIMES- ON PAIN OF PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY, SHOULD THEY LIE.

You have never seen such evidence before.

You just assume that what you were shown was really what you were told it is.

That is called "gullibility."

Do you still stand by your claim that the HOLY BIBLE says that RAPE IS NOT A SIN?

THE BIBLE IS THE BIBLE.

I didn't write It; I do not add to It what is not there: I do not subtract from It what is there.

. DEUTERONOMY 21:10-14.

10. When thou goest forth to war
against thine enemies,
and The LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands,
and thou hast taken them captive,
11. And seest among the captives a beautiful woman,
and hast a desire unto her,
that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;
12. Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house,
and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;
and shall remain in thine house,
and bewail her father and her mother a full month:
and after that thou shalt go in unto her,
and be her husband,
and she shall be thy wife.
14. And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her,
then thou shalt let her go whither she will;
but thou shalt not sell her at all for money
thou shalt not make merchandise of her,
because thou hast humbled her.

. DEUTERONOMY 22:22-29.

22. If a man be found lying with a woman
married to an husband,
then they shall both of them die,
both the man that lay with the woman,
and the woman:
so shalt thou put away Evil from Israel.
23. If a damsel that is a virgin
be betrothed unto an husband,
and a man find her in the city,
and lie with her;
24. Then ye shall bring them both
out unto the gate of that city,
and ye shall stone them with stones
that they die;
the damsel, because she cried not,
being in the city;
and the man,
because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife:
so thou shalt put away Evil from among you.
25. But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field,
and the man force her,
and lie with her:
then the man only that lay with her shall die.
26. But unto the damsel
thou shalt do nothing;
there is in the damsel
no sin worthy of death:
for as when a man riseth against his neighbour,
and slayeth him, even so is this matter:
27. For he found her in the field,
and the betrothed damsel cried,
and there was none to save her.
28. If a man find a damsel that is a virgin,
which is not betrothed,
and lay hold on her,
and lie with her,
and they be found;
29. Then the man that lay with her
shall give unto the damsel's father
fifty shekels of silver,
and she shall be his wife;
because he hath humbled her,
he may not put her away all his days.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:5-9.

5. IF brethren dwell together,
and one of them die,
and have no child,
the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger:
her husband's brother shall go in unto her,
and take her to him to wife,
and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.
6. And it shall be,
that the firstborn which she beareth
shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead,
that his name be not put out of Israel.
7. And if the man like not to take his brother's wife,
then let his brother's wife go up to the gate unto the Elders,
and say,

“MY HUSBAND'S BROTHER REFUSETH
O RAISE UP UNTO HIS BROTHER
A NAME IN ISRAEL,
HE WILL NOT PERFORM THE DUTY
OF MY HUSBAND'S BROTHER.”

8. Then the Elders of his city shall call him,
and speak unto him:
and if he stand to it,
and say,

“I LIKE NOT TO TAKE HER;”

9. Then shall his brother's wife come unto him
in the presence of the Elders,
and loose his shoe from off his foot,
and spit in his face,
and shall answer and say,

"SO SHALL IT BE DONE
UNTO THAT MAN
THAT WILL NOT BUILD UP
HIS BROTHER'S HOUSE."

10. And his Name shall be called in Israel,

"THE HOUSE OF HIM THAT HATH HIS SHOE LOOSED."

THESE ARE THREE INSTANCES WHERE SEX MAY BE FORCED UPON A WOMAN WITHOUT HER CONSENT.

She is compelled to have sex with a man, whether she likes it or not.

Nowhere in The Law is she given the option of Refusal.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32.

32. What thing soever I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.

WHAT I SAID, IS THAT "THAT IS WHAT THE LAW OF GOD SAID: THE MAN FORCING SEX UPON A WOMAN IN THOSE INSTANCES IS NOT JUDGED GUILTY OF A SIN."

I did not make that up.

THERE ARE THE SCRIPTURES.

How dare you falsely accuse ME of ADVOCATING RAPE, because I pointed out what THE LAW OF GOD SAID.

. DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

26. Cursed be he that confirmeth not
all The Words of This Law to do them.
And all the people shall say, "Amen."

. PROVERBS 30:5.

5. Every Word of God is Pure:
He is a Shield unto them
that put their trust in Him.
6. Add thou not unto His Words,
lest He reprove thee,
and thou be found a liar.

. ISAIAH 8:20.

20. To The Law and to The Testimony:
if they speak not according to This Word,
it is because there is no Light in them.

JUST BECAUSE GOD DOES NOT MAKE AN ACTION A SIN, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT ONE SHOULD DO IT.

YAHWEH GOD leaves things possible as TESTS- to determine what sort of persons we are.

YOU are the sort of person who BREAKS GOD'S COMMANDMENTS, just because of something someone said, that has NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH YOU.

. LEVITICUS 19:11-14.

11. "Ye shall not steal,
neither deal falsely,
neither lie one to another.
12. "And ye shall not swear by My Name falsely,
neither shalt thou profane The Name of thy God:
I am The LORD.
13. "Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour,
neither rob him:
the wages of him that is hired
shall not abide with thee
all night until the morning.
14. "Thou shalt not curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God: I am The LORD."

. LEVITICUS 19:32.

32. "Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head,
and honour the face of the Old Man,
and fear thy God:
I am the LORD."

SHOULD ANY WOMAN PRESENT HAVE BEEN INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO ASK WHAT THEY SHOULD DO TO AVOID BEING RAPED, I WOULD HAVE TOLD THEM. Unfortunately, no such women were present.

. MATTHEW 22:2-14.

2. "The Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a certain king,
which made a marriage for his son,
3. "And sent forth his servants to call them
that were bidden to the wedding:
and they would not come.
4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying,

'TELL THEM WHICH ARE BIDDEN,

"BEHOLD, I HAVE PREPARED MY DINNER:
MY OXEN AND MY FATLINGS ARE KILLED,
AND ALL THINGS ARE READY:
COME UNTO THE MARRIAGE." '

5. "But they made light of it, and went their ways,
one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
6. "And the remnant took his servants,
and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
7. "But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth:
and he sent forth his armies,
and destroyed those murderers,
and burned up their city.
8. "Then saith he to his servants,

'THE WEDDING IS READY,
BUT THEY WHICH WERE BIDDEN
WERE NOT WORTHY.
9. 'GO YE THEREFORE
INTO THE HIGHWAYS,
AND AS MANY AS YE SHALL FIND,
BID TO THE MARRIAGE.'

10. "So those servants went out into the highways,
and gathered together all as many as they found,
both Bad and Good:
and the wedding was furnished with guests.
11. "And when the king came in to see the guests,
he saw there a man
which had not on a wedding garment:
12. "And he saith unto him,
'Friend, how camest thou in hither
not having a wedding garment?'
And he was speechless.
13. "Then said the king to the servants,
'Bind him hand and foot, and take him away,
and cast him into Outer Darkness,
there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

14. 'FOR MANY ARE CALLED,
BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN.' "

TELLING PEOPLE TRUTH THEY DO NOT REACH FOR DOES NOT WORK.

Not even LORD YAHSHUA was able to make that work.

Now the world will watch you and laugh as you lay your destructive hands on the honourable Prof.Willem Ouweneels book on the holy Prophet TB JOSHUAS MIRACLE HEALING ETC.

The World is not watching: this is your usual delusional hyperbole I am really fed up of.

ANYONE BEARING "PROFESSOR" is automatically suspect.

"EVANGELICAL CHURCH" members are the worst.

Evangelical Christianity is riddled with FREEMASONRY.

The extremely wicked BILLY GRAHAM is one of them.

. JOHN 5:41-47.

41. "I receive not honour from men.
42. "But I know you,
that ye have not The Love of God in you.
43. "I am come in my Father's Name,
and ye receive me not:
if another shall come in his own name,
him ye will receive.
44. "How can ye believe,
which receive honour one of another,
and seek not the Honour that cometh from God only?
45. "Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father:
there is one that accuseth you, even Moses,
in whom ye trust.
46. "For had ye believed Moses,
ye would have believed me;
for he wrote of me.
47. "But if ye believe not his Writings,
how shall ye believe my Words?"

WEIGHED DOWN WITH HONOURS FROM MEN- WHICH CAN BE RESCINDED, THE MINUTE HE SAYS ANYTHING THEY DON'T LIKE- SUCH A MAN CANNOT TELL THE TRUTH. Those "HONOURS," and the MONEY that comes with them, can VANISH overnight.

. EXODUS 23:1-9.

"THOU shalt not raise a false report:
put not thine hand with the Wicked
to be an Unrighteous Witness.
2. "Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do Evil;
neither shalt thou speak in a cause
to decline after many to wrest Judgment:
3. "Neither shalt thou countenance
a poor man in his cause.
4. "If thou meet thine enemy's
ox or his ass going astray,
thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.
5. "If thou see the ass of him that hateth thee
lying under his burden,
and wouldest forbear to help him,
thou shalt surely help with him.
6. "Thou shalt not wrest the Judgment
of thy Poor in his cause
7. "Keep thee far from a false matter;
and the Innocent and Righteous slay thou not:
for I will not justify the Wicked.
8. "And thou shalt take no Gift:
for the gift blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth the words of the Righteous.
9. "Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger:
for ye know the heart of a stranger,
seeing ye were strangers in the Land of Egypt."

AN EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN IS A PARTY TO THE VIOLATION OF EVERY ONE OF THESE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.

Don't pretend that YOU have ever read them in your life!

The irony is that like you, Prof.W Ouweneel also did not believe in miraculous healings even though he is a Prof of Theology. But that's where the similarity ends. He went to the holy SCOAN CHURCH a few times to investigate, while you were sitting on your stinking shitpot and insulting a humble man.

Again, you gratuitously LIE, falsely telling people that I did not believe in Miracle Healings, whereas I have already gone on record telling about my own Healing Experiences since 37 years ago.

oaroloye:
I was dying of Drug-Resistant Chronic Malaria, when I got Saved- then I learned that DIVINE HEALING existed today- so I went for that. Everything about FAITH that I READ made perfect sense. But the Fellowship Leaders were not interested in furthering us Spiritually, for Real.

Then I had my major Breakthrough, and broke into SECOND ATTENTION for just a few minutes (or so it seemed).

I had no idea what this was, and there was no one I could talk to about it.

Therefore, I could not continue; I Realized that the Fellowship leaders were not really Full Gospel at all (*Duh!*).

oaroloye:
When I got "Saved," in 1979, I was dying of increasingly painful attacks of DRUG-RESISTANT CHRONIC MALARIA, before we knew there could be such a thing.

I was later shocked to learn that JESUS STILL HEALS TODAY! That if I prayed in the Name of Jesus, God would surely hear my prayer and Heal me. This was how I stayed healthy for the duration of my Pentecostal tenure.

oaroloye:

If I had been converted by HIS Ministry, I should have believed that JESUS did not need to heal me- and so DIED of Chronic, Drug-resistant Malaria, before the mid-1980s.

That is a LIE, contrary to YAHSHUA'S Teachings on the subject.

So, you see that SCIENCEWATCH is PROVEN a LIAR- who just writes any FALSE ACCUSATION that serves his purpose.

RAPE is not a SIN, according to The Law of God, but BEARING FALSE WITNESS IS.

. EXODUS 20:16.

16. "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour."

DELIBERATE SINNING HAS NO ATONEMENT.

That is called "INIQUITY."

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any soul sin through ignorance,
then he shall bring
a she goat of the first year
for a Sin offering.
28. "And the Priest shall make
an Atonement for the soul
that sinneth ignorantly,
when he sinneth by ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement for him;
and it shall be forgiven him.
29. "Ye shall have One Law
for him that sinneth through ignorance,
both for him that is
born among The Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth among them.
30. "But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously,
whether he be born in the Land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth The LORD;
and that soul shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath Despised
The Word of The LORD,
and hath Broken His Commandment,
that soul shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity shall be upon him."

Now Prof.W Ouweneel is a believer and he is writing from his conscience

That is a very interesting concept.

What do YOU write from?

NOT your own conscience, surely!

Now Prof.W Ouweneel is a believer and he is writing from his conscience inspire of the sudden attacks on him because his findings prove that TB JOSHUA is a true man of God.

WHAT ATTACKS ON HIM?

For WHAT- for preaching THE REAL GOSPEL?

I DON'T THINK SO!

Does he perform the same Miracles he says he saw with TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA?

Surely not- otherwise the focus would have been on that!

There are three stages to any Revolutionary Idea:

1. "THAT'S THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING I EVER HEARD OF!"

2. "I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA."

3. "I THOUGHT OF IT FIRST!"

. - Arthur C. Clarke.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 4:24pm On May 16, 2017
How come you can still claim that RAPE IS NOT A SIN ?
How can you claim that persons who had a "Death experience" is not a tragic experience ?

How can you claim that it is not " A SIN TO KILL CERTAIN CHRISTIANS?"

Waiting on your reply !
oaroloye:

They had no tragic experience: THEY LIVED.

Nobody claimed that they "COLLUDED."

You just make up absurd accusations, as if you do not fear The Judgment of God upon all liars.

I have never said that all of the Healings are fake- some of them can be Psychosomatic, some of them can be Spiritual.

Some can be staged.

Like the man who claimed to have been Healed of an ULCER, which he had carried for 22 years.

He had known about DIVINE HEALING all those years, had he not?

Why didn't he HEAL HIMSELF, then?

A person being FAITH HEALED is obliged to give a POSITIVE CONFESSION that HE BELIEVES that he or she is Healed.

During that time, they can be in the greatest agony, yet maintain that they are Healed- THEN the Miracle "kicks-in."

There was no way for this man to tell that he was Healed of the Ulcer: the cessation of pain means nothing.

He is a glutton- you can tell by looking at him.

TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA just gave him a MEAL-TICKET for LIFE!

People will come to him, just because he testified that he had been miraculously Healed by Tuberculosis Joshua.

FASTING, enabling the organisms causing the Ulcer to die out, so that the stomach can Heal, then carefully breaking the Fast with the correct regimen- JUICE => FRUIT => FRESH VEGETABLES => COOKED VEGETABLES => MEAT OR FISH ONLY AFTER THE SAME NUMBER OF DAYS ELAPSES...

Is the CURE for ULCER.

How many of TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S HEALINGS have been verified by a COURT OF LAW?

Have you ever even BEEN in a Court-of-Law before?

First of all, EVIDENCE of the AILMENT must be produced.

Secondly: This Evidence is examined by the Opposing Lawyer's Experts.

Thirdly: The Evidence of the Healing- the spontaneous or unusually-rapid disappearance of the Ailment must be produced.

Fourthly: This Evidence must be verified by the Lawyer's Experts.|

ALL PARTIES ARE UNDER OATH TO TELL THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH AT ALL TIMES- ON PAIN OF PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY, SHOULD THEY LIE.

You have never seen such evidence before.

You just assume that what you were shown was really what you were told it is.

That is called "gullibility."

THE BIBLE IS THE BIBLE.

I didn't write It; I do not add to It what is not there: I do not subtract from It what is there.

. DEUTERONOMY 21:10-14.

10. When thou goest forth to war
against thine enemies,
and The LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands,
and thou hast taken them captive,
11. And seest among the captives a beautiful woman,
and hast a desire unto her,
that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;
12. Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house,
and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;
and shall remain in thine house,
and bewail her father and her mother a full month:
and after that thou shalt go in unto her,
and be her husband,
and she shall be thy wife.
14. And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her,
then thou shalt let her go whither she will;
but thou shalt not sell her at all for money
thou shalt not make merchandise of her,
because thou hast humbled her.

. DEUTERONOMY 22:22-29.

22. If a man be found lying with a woman
married to an husband,
then they shall both of them die,
both the man that lay with the woman,
and the woman:
so shalt thou put away Evil from Israel.
23. If a damsel that is a virgin
be betrothed unto an husband,
and a man find her in the city,
and lie with her;
24. Then ye shall bring them both
out unto the gate of that city,
and ye shall stone them with stones
that they die;
the damsel, because she cried not,
being in the city;
and the man,
because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife:
so thou shalt put away Evil from among you.
25. But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field,
and the man force her,
and lie with her:
then the man only that lay with her shall die.
26. But unto the damsel
thou shalt do nothing;
there is in the damsel
no sin worthy of death:
for as when a man riseth against his neighbour,
and slayeth him, even so is this matter:
27. For he found her in the field,
and the betrothed damsel cried,
and there was none to save her.
28. If a man find a damsel that is a virgin,
which is not betrothed,
and lay hold on her,
and lie with her,
and they be found;
29. Then the man that lay with her
shall give unto the damsel's father
fifty shekels of silver,
and she shall be his wife;
because he hath humbled her,
he may not put her away all his days.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:5-9.

5. IF brethren dwell together,
and one of them die,
and have no child,
the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger:
her husband's brother shall go in unto her,
and take her to him to wife,
and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.
6. And it shall be,
that the firstborn which she beareth
shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead,
that his name be not put out of Israel.
7. And if the man like not to take his brother's wife,
then let his brother's wife go up to the gate unto the Elders,
and say,

“MY HUSBAND'S BROTHER REFUSETH
O RAISE UP UNTO HIS BROTHER
A NAME IN ISRAEL,
HE WILL NOT PERFORM THE DUTY
OF MY HUSBAND'S BROTHER.”

8. Then the Elders of his city shall call him,
and speak unto him:
and if he stand to it,
and say,

“I LIKE NOT TO TAKE HER;”

9. Then shall his brother's wife come unto him
in the presence of the Elders,
and loose his shoe from off his foot,
and spit in his face,
and shall answer and say,

"SO SHALL IT BE DONE
UNTO THAT MAN
THAT WILL NOT BUILD UP
HIS BROTHER'S HOUSE."

10. And his Name shall be called in Israel,

"THE HOUSE OF HIM THAT HATH HIS SHOE LOOSED."

THESE ARE THREE INSTANCES WHERE SEX MAY BE FORCED UPON A WOMAN WITHOUT HER CONSENT.

She is compelled to have sex with a man, whether she likes it or not.

Nowhere in The Law is she given the option of Refusal.

observe to do it:
nor diminish from it.

WHAT I SAID, IS THAT "THAT IS WHAT THE LAW OF GOD SAID: THE MAN FORCING SEX UPON A WOMAN IN THOSE INSTANCES IS NOT JUDGED GUILTY OF A SIN."

I did not make that up.

THERE ARE THE SCRIPTURES.

How dare you falsely accuse ME of ADVOCATING RAPE, because I pointed out what THE LAW OF GOD SAID.

. DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

And all the people shall say, "Amen."

. PROVERBS 30:5.

5. Every Word of God is Pure:
He is a Shield unto them
that put their trust in Him.
6. Add thou not unto His Words,
lest He reprove thee,
and thou be found a liar.

. ISAIAH 8:20.

20. To The Law and to The Testimony:
if they speak not according to This Word,
it is because there is no Light in them.

JUST BECAUSE GOD DOES NOT MAKE AN ACTION A SIN, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT ONE SHOULD DO IT.

YAHWEH GOD leaves things possible as TESTS- to determine what sort of persons we are.

YOU are the sort of person who BREAKS GOD'S COMMANDMENTS, just because of something someone said, that has NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH YOU.

. LEVITICUS 19:11-14.

11. "Ye shall not steal,
neither deal falsely,
neither lie one to another.
12. "And ye shall not swear by My Name falsely,
neither shalt thou profane The Name of thy God:
I am The LORD.
13. "Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour,
neither rob him:
the wages of him that is hired
shall not abide with thee
all night until the morning.
14. "Thou shalt not curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God: I am The LORD."

. LEVITICUS 19:32.

32. "Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head,
and honour the face of the Old Man,
and fear thy God:
I am the LORD."

SHOULD ANY WOMAN PRESENT HAVE BEEN INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO ASK WHAT THEY SHOULD DO TO AVOID BEING RAPED, I WOULD HAVE TOLD THEM. Unfortunately, no such women were present.

. MATTHEW 22:2-14.

2. "The Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a certain king,
which made a marriage for his son,
3. "And sent forth his servants to call them
that were bidden to the wedding:
and they would not come.
4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying,

'TELL THEM WHICH ARE BIDDEN,

"BEHOLD, I HAVE PREPARED MY DINNER:
MY OXEN AND MY FATLINGS ARE KILLED,
AND ALL THINGS ARE READY:
COME UNTO THE MARRIAGE." '

5. "But they made light of it, and went their ways,
one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
6. "And the remnant took his servants,
and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
7. "But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth:
and he sent forth his armies,
and destroyed those murderers,
and burned up their city.
8. "Then saith he to his servants,

'THE WEDDING IS READY,
BUT THEY WHICH WERE BIDDEN
WERE NOT WORTHY.
9. 'GO YE THEREFORE
INTO THE HIGHWAYS,
AND AS MANY AS YE SHALL FIND,
BID TO THE MARRIAGE.'

10. "So those servants went out into the highways,
and gathered together all as many as they found,
both Bad and Good:
and the wedding was furnished with guests.
11. "And when the king came in to see the guests,
he saw there a man
which had not on a wedding garment:
12. "And he saith unto him,
'Friend, how camest thou in hither
not having a wedding garment?'
And he was speechless.
13. "Then said the king to the servants,
'Bind him hand and foot, and take him away,
and cast him into Outer Darkness,
there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

14. 'FOR MANY ARE CALLED,
BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN.' "

TELLING PEOPLE TRUTH THEY DO NOT REACH FOR DOES NOT WORK.

Not even LORD YAHSHUA was able to make that work.

The World is not watching: this is your usual delusional hyperbole I am really fed up of.

ANYONE BEARING "PROFESSOR" is automatically suspect.

"EVANGELICAL CHURCH" members are the worst.

Evangelical Christianity is riddled with FREEMASONRY.

The extremely wicked BILLY GRAHAM is one of them.

. JOHN 5:41-47.

41. "I receive not honour from men.
42. "But I know you,
that ye have not The Love of God in you.
43. "I am come in my Father's Name,
and ye receive me not:
if another shall come in his own name,
him ye will receive.
44. "How can ye believe,
which receive honour one of another,
and seek not the Honour that cometh from God only?
45. "Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father:
there is one that accuseth you, even Moses,
in whom ye trust.
46. "For had ye believed Moses,
ye would have believed me;
for he wrote of me.
47. "But if ye believe not his Writings,
how shall ye believe my Words?"

WEIGHED DOWN WITH HONOURS FROM MEN- WHICH CAN BE RESCINDED, THE MINUTE HE SAYS ANYTHING THEY DON'T LIKE- SUCH A MAN CANNOT TELL THE TRUTH. Those "HONOURS," and the MONEY that comes with them, can VANISH overnight.

. EXODUS 23:1-9.

"THOU shalt not raise a false report:
put not thine hand with the Wicked
to be an Unrighteous Witness.
2. "Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do Evil;
neither shalt thou speak in a cause
to decline after many to wrest Judgment:
3. "Neither shalt thou countenance
a poor man in his cause.
4. "If thou meet thine enemy's
ox or his ass going astray,
thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.
5. "If thou see the ass of him that hateth thee
lying under his burden,
and wouldest forbear to help him,
thou shalt surely help with him.
6. "Thou shalt not wrest the Judgment
of thy Poor in his cause
7. "Keep thee far from a false matter;
and the Innocent and Righteous slay thou not:
for I will not justify the Wicked.
for the gift blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth the words of the Righteous.
9. "Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger:
for ye know the heart of a stranger,
seeing ye were strangers in the Land of Egypt."

AN EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN IS A PARTY TO THE VIOLATION OF EVERY ONE OF THESE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.

Don't pretend that YOU have ever read them in your life!

Again, you gratuitously LIE, falsely telling people that I did not believe in Miracle Healings, whereas I have already gone on record telling about my own Healing Experiences since 37 years ago.

So, you see that SCIENCEWATCH is PROVEN a LIAR- who just writes any FALSE ACCUSATION that serves his purpose.

RAPE is not a SIN, according to The Law of God, but BEARING FALSE WITNESS IS.

16. "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour."

DELIBERATE SINNING HAS NO ATONEMENT.

That is called "INIQUITY."

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any soul sin through ignorance,
then he shall bring
a she goat of the first year
for a Sin offering.
28. "And the Priest shall make
an Atonement for the soul
that sinneth ignorantly,
when he sinneth by ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement for him;
and it shall be forgiven him.
29. "Ye shall have One Law
for him that sinneth through ignorance,
both for him that is
born among The Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth among them.
30. "But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously,
whether he be born in the Land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth The LORD;
and that soul shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath Despised
The Word of The LORD,
and hath Broken His Commandment,
that soul shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity shall be upon him."

That is a very interesting concept.

What do YOU write from?

NOT your own conscience, surely!

WHAT ATTACKS ON HIM?

For WHAT- for preaching THE REAL GOSPEL?

I DON'T THINK SO!

Does he perform the same Miracles he says he saw with TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA?

Surely not- otherwise the focus would have been on that!

The evidence in the miracles/Works effectively increases faith that lead to salvation of ones soul.
Would you only accept the words of your motor mechanic? or would you also demand proof of what he can do ?

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Jesus states in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Here Jesus Christ explains who he is and why He came into the world.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the True God, but by me.
Joh 17:18 What I was sent into the world to do, I also sent them(disciples/pastors) into the world to do the same.
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2017
SHALOM!

[quote author=ScienceWatch post=56579721]How come you can still claim that RAPE IS NOT A SIN ?

observe to do it:
nor diminish from it.

. 1st JOHN 3:4.

4. Whosoever committeth Sin
transgresseth also The Law:
for Sin is the Transgression of The Law.

SIN IS THE TRANSGRESSION OF THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD.

THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD THAT DEFINE SIN ARE THE TORAH.

There is no Commandment of God against Rape.

How can you claim that persons who had a "Death experience" is not a tragic experience ?

I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT.

How can you claim that it is not " A SIN TO KILL CERTAIN CHRISTIANS?"

I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT, EITHER.

I offer you N10,000 if you can quote any place on NAIRALAND where I posted such statements that you wickedly claim that I said.

Waiting on your reply !

Remember there is a PENALTY for LYING.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 7:11pm On May 16, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:

How dare you say,, you are not afraid of "A FALSE RELIGION LIKE ISLAM."

I AM A "FOOL," FOR OBEYING THE COMMANDMENT OF THE LORD, NOT TO FEAR THEM THAT KILL THE BODY- AND AFTER THAT, CAN DO NOTHING MORE?

Well, I suppose that it cannot be helped.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5210032_memeGospelsonIntelligenceBertrandRussell001_jpgb98aaa72c39441fa070b7a6389d802cb

. LUKE 12:1-12.

IN the mean time,
when there were gathered together
an innumerable multitude of people,
insomuch that they trode one upon another,
he began to say unto his Disciples first of all,
"Beware ye of the Leaven of the Pharisees,
which is hypocrisy.
2. "For there is nothing covered,
that shall not be revealed;
neither hid,
that shall not be known.
3. "Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness
shall be heard in the light;
and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets
shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.
4. "And I say unto you my Friends,

'BE NOT AFRAID OF THEM
THAT KILL THE BODY,
AND AFTER THAT HAVE NO MORE
THAT THEY CAN DO.'

5. "But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear:

'FEAR HIM,
WHICH AFTER HE HATH KILLED
HATH POWER TO CAST INTO HELL;'

yea, I say unto you,

'FEAR HIM.' "

6. “Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings,
and not one of them is forgotten before God?
7. “But even the very hairs of your head
are all numbered.
Fear not therefore:
ye are of more value than many sparrows.
8. "Also I say unto you,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL
CONFESS ME BEFORE MEN,
HIM SHALL THE SON OF MAN
ALSO CONFESS
BEFORE THE ANGELS OF GOD:'
9. 'BUT HE THAT
DENIETH ME BEFORE MEN
SHALL BE DENIED BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD.'

10. “And whosoever shall speak a word
against the Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but unto him that blasphemeth
against The Holy Ghost
it shall not be forgiven.
11. “And when they bring you unto the synagogues,
and unto magistrates, and powers,
take ye no thought how
or what thing ye shall answer,
or what ye shall say:
12. “For the Holy Ghost shall teach you
in the same hour
what ye ought to say.”

You have no respect for the dignity of millions of this religion.

Oh, well- if you have to say so.

But you will answer for your words to The Judge of our Every Word.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:5.

observe to do it:
nor diminish from it.
IF there arise among you a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or
the Wonder come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee, saying,

"LET US GO AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US SERVE THEM;"

3. Thou shalt not hearken unto
The Words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD your God proveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to death;
because he hath spoken
to turn you away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the Land of Egypt,
and Redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee out of The Way
which The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.

ALLAH IS NOT YAHWEH.

HE DOES NOT HAVE HIS LAWS, HE DOES NOT HAVE HIS POWER, HE DOES NOT HAVE HIS LOVE.

Nor has He any SONS, nor DAUGHTERS (these days, anyway- in the past it was allegedly different.

I follow YAHSHUA ben YAHWEH- I really don't care what some False Religionists have to say about their murderous intent.

You dread their "FATWA?"

I do not.

Yet you were the one talking about "COWARDICE."

Are you not the one hiding behind a Pseudonym?

Is this the Gospel that TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA sent you to preach?

THE LAWS OF THE DEAD ARE THE DUTY OF THE DEAD.

. MATTHEW 8:21-22.

21. And another of his Disciples said unto him,

“Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.

22. But Jesus said unto him,

“Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.”

THE DUTY OF THE CHRISTIAN IS TO OBEY THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD YAHSHUA.

. LUKE 17:1-10.

THEN said he unto the Disciples,

"It is impossible but that offences will come:
but woe unto him, through whom they come!
2. "It were better for him that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and he cast into the sea,
than that he should offend
one of these little ones.
3. "Take heed to yourselves:
If thy brother trespass against thee,
rebuke him;
and if he repent,
forgive him.
4. "And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day,
and seven times in a day turn again to thee,
saying,

'I REPENT;

thou shalt forgive him.”

5. And the Apostles said unto The Lord,

"Increase our Faith."

6. And The Lord said,

"If ye had Faith as a grain of mustard seed,
ye might say unto this sycamine tree,

'BE THOU PLUCKED UP
BY THE ROOT,
AND BE THOU PLANTED
IN THE SEA;'

and it should obey you.
7. "But which of you,
having a servant plowing
or feeding cattle,
will say unto him by and by,
when he is come from the field,

'GO AND SIT DOWN TO MEAT?'

8. "And will not rather say unto him,

'MAKE READY WHEREWITH I MAY SUP,
AND GIRD THYSELF, AND SERVE ME,
TILL I HAVE EATEN AND DRUNKEN;
AND AFTERWARD THOU
SHALT EAT AND DRINK?'

9. "Doth he thank that servant because he did
the things that were Commanded him?
I trow not.
10. "So likewise ye,
when ye shall have done
all those things which are Commanded you,
say,

'WE ARE UNPROFITABLE SERVANTS:
WE HAVE DONE THAT
WHICH WAS OUR DUTY TO DO.' "

ISLAM CANNOT TEACH ME TO DISOBEY THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD.

. MARK 7:5-13.

5. Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him,

"Why walk not thy Disciples
according to the Tradition of the Elders,
but eat bread with unwashen hands?"
6. He answered and said unto them,

"Well hath Esaias prophesied of you Hypocrites,
as it is written,

'THIS PEOPLE HONOURETH ME
WITH THEIR LIPS,
BUT THEIR HEART
IS FAR FROM ME.
7. 'HOWBEIT IN VAIN
DO THEY WORSHIP ME,
TEACHING FOR DOCTRINES
THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN.'

8. "For laying aside The Commandment of God,
ye hold The Tradition of Men,
as the washing of pots and cups:
and many other such like things ye do."

9. And he said unto them,

"Full well ye reject The Commandment of God,
that ye may keep your own Tradition.
10. "For Moses said,

'HONOUR THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER;'

and,

'WHOSO CURSETH FATHER OR MOTHER,
LET HIM DIE THE DEATH:'

11. "But ye say,
'If a man shall say to his father or mother,

"IT IS CORBAN,
THAT IS TO SAY,
A GIFT,
BY WHATSOEVER
THOU MIGHTEST
BE PROFITED BY ME;"
HE SHALL BE FREE.'

12. "And ye suffer him no more to do ought
for his father or his mother;
13. "Making The Word of God of none effect
through your Tradition,
which ye have delivered:
and many such like things do ye."

THEIRS ARE NOT THE COMMANDMENTS OF MY GOD.

Being Taught by them to obey The Commandments of their god is what God would call "turning to the Left Side."

Obeying the Commandments of their Khaliphs would be turning from God to the Right Side.

ISLAM is a FAILED Religion, but a good Civilization.

A pity that when "Good" Muslims die, they find out what they have sold their Souls for.

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Bigjane(f): 8:35pm On May 16, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I was browsing FACEBOOK, and came across a post in KEMET ON TRIAL!!!......HEBREW ISRAELITES STRIKE BACK!!! a Group that I currently contribute to.

The author, one CURTIS DODD, posted fifty "proofs" that Yahshua is not the HaMishiach- the Messiah, or Christ.

I immediately saved the Post, and set about composing my response, in a Blog.

I could see at a glance, nothing I could not answer.

What do you have to say?

It is well. Shun profane blabbing.......
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 9:44pm On May 16, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

you have already lost your money. It is good that you smartly bet such a tiny amount.

The readers can help you increase your much desired "views" by searching your confusing and long-winded posts. Give them the tiny prize !
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 11:36am On May 17, 2017
NPComplete:

3 blind mice. No patience. No intelligence. They are just eager to thoughtlessly fight anything that appears to be against their belief and they are too blind to even see when someone is on their side. This is what happens when hasty itchy fingers mixes with low grade brain capacity.
Oaroloye is not on their side !
He is a true JEW BOY !
And like the JEWS he is determined to sow confusion about the REALITY of the mighty JESUS.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Oaroloye is not on their side !
He is a true JEW BOY !
And like the JEWS he is determined to sow confusion about the REALITY of the mighty JESUS.

. LEVITICUS 19:16-18.

16. "Thou shalt not go up and down
as a talebearer among thy people:
neither shalt thou stand against
the blood of thy neighbour;
I am the LORD.
17. "Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart:
thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy Neighbour,
and not suffer sin upon him.
18. "Thou shalt not avenge,
nor bear any grudge
against the Children of thy People,
but thou shalt love thy Neighbour as thyself:
I (am) the LORD."

This is what TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA teaches his followers to do?

. MATTHEW 5:10-13.

10. "Blessed are they which are persecuted
for Righteousness' sake:
for theirs is The Kingdom of Heaven.
11. "Blessed are ye,
when men
shall revile you, and persecute you,
and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely,
for my sake.
12. "Rejoice, and be exceeding glad:
for Great is your Reward in Heaven:
for so persecuted they the Prophets
which were before you.
13. "Ye are the Salt of the Earth:
but if the salt have lost his savour,
wherewith shall it be salted?
it is thenceforth good for nothing,
but to be cast out,
and to be trodden under foot of men."

I THANK GOD THAT I AM ACCOUNTED WORTHY TO BE REVILED FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS' SAKE!
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2017
SHALOM!

I find it bitterly disappointing, that, when Christians who spend hours each Saturday or Sunday showing how Religious they are, with singing and dancing and praising God- as if that will compel Him to do those things that they are singing about, and praising Him for- are called upon to CONFESS YAHSHUA in a Forum they supposedly signed up to bear Witness of The Truth, that they cannot say a single thing to contribute to the learning of other readers.

This is why your Faith is weak and worthless.

oaroloye:

According to Jesus’ admissions, as well as the Bible’s prophecies, Jesus of Nazareth could not have been the Messiah. This of course, would invalidate Christianity as we know it. The compilation presented here shall be split in three sections. The first shall be the biblical prophecies that were made in order to identify the messiah, which Jesus does not fulfill. The second shall be the prophecies that Christians use to say that Jesus was the Messiah, yet they clearly fail. The third set shall be the prophecies and statements Jesus made yet they are false and have never came true.

Yahshua's Messiahship is a non-issue, because he never preached that he was The Messiah, nor that people needed to believe that he was the Messiah.

Prophecies to Identify the Messiah, Which Jesus Does Not Fulfill:

1) Matthew 1:23 says that Jesus (the messiah) would be called Immanuel, which means “God with us.” Yet no one, not even his parents, call him Immanuel at any point in the bible.

The "surname" describes something about the so-named.

Yahshua lived with God, therefore "GOD WITH US." described him.

The Bible gives no information about what he was called by his people in his hometown.

2) The Messiah must be a physical descendant of David (Romans 1:3 & Acts 2:30). Yet, how could Jesus meet this requirement since his genealogies in Matthew 1 and Luke 3 show he descended from David through Joseph, who was not his natural father because of the Virgin Birth. Hence, this prophecy could not have been fulfilled.

The Bible says nothing about the Messiah needing to be a "PHYSICAL" Descendant.

Yohann Baptist said that God could raise up Children unto Abraham from stones if He had to.

3) Isaiah 7:16 seems to say that before Jesus had reached the age of maturity, both of the Jewish countries would be destroyed. Yet there is no mention of this prophecy being fulfilled in the New Testament with the coming of Jesus, hence this is another Messiah prophecy not fulfilled.

ISAIAH 7:16 does not say that.

Prophecies Christians Use to Verify Jesus as the Messiah, Yet Clearly Fail:

4) The gospels (especially Matthew 21:4 and John 12:14-15) claim that Jesus fulfills the prophecy of Zechariah 9:9. But the next few verses (Zechariah 9:10-13) show that the person referred to in this verse is a military king that would rule “from sea to sea”. Since Jesus had neither an army nor a kingdom, he could not have fulfilled this prophecy.

Yahshua has a Worldwide Kingdom that spans the World.

His Followers are his Army.

Prophecies can be fulfilled multiple times.

5) Matthew (Matthew 2:17-18) quotes Jeremiah (Jeremiah 31:15), claiming that it was a prophecy of King Herod’s alleged slaughter of the children in and around Bethlehem after the birth of Jesus. But this passage refers to the Babylonian captivity, as is clear by reading the next two verses (Jeremiah 31:16-17), and, thus, has nothing to do with Herod’s massacre.

Prophecies can be fulfilled many times.

6) John 19:33 says that during Jesus’ crucifixion, the soldiers didn’t break his legs because he was already dead. Verse John 19:36 claims that this fulfilled a prophecy: “Not a bone of him shall be broken.” But there is no such prophecy. It is sometimes said that the prophecy appears in Exodus 12:46, Numbers 9:12 & Psalm 34:20. This is not correct. Exodus 12:46 & Numbers 9:12 are not prophecies, they are commandments. The Israelites are told not to break the bones of the Passover lamb, and this is all it is about. And Psalm 34:20 seems to refer to righteous people in general (see verse Psalm 34:19, where a plural is used), not to make a prophecy about a specific person.

If Yahshua were not Righteous, he would not have received the Promise.

Yahshua was declared by God to Yohann Baptist to be THE LAMB OF GOD.

If he was the Lamb of God, he should have had to fit the qualifications and attributes.

7) “When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.” Hosea 11:1. Matthew (Matthew 2:15) claims that the flight of Jesus’ family to Egypt is a fulfillment of this verse. But Hosea 11:1 is not a prophecy at all. It is a reference to the Hebrew exodus from Egypt and has nothing to do with Jesus. Matthew tries to hide this fact by quoting only the last part of the verse (“Out of Egypt I have called my son”).

Prophecies can be fulfilled multiple times, because they are PRINCIPLES which ALWAYS HAPPEN when those conditions are met.

GOD WILL ALWAYS call His Son out of Egypt, because It is HIS PRINCIPLE.

8a) “But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.” Micah 5:2 The gospel of Matthew (Matthew 2:5-6) claims that Jesus’ birth in Bethlehem fulfils this prophecy. But this is unlikely for two reasons.

This is a stupid as it gets.

Yahshua fulfilled this Prophecy, indisputably.

8b) “Bethlehem Ephratah” in Micah 5:2 refers not to a town, but to a clan: the clan of Bethlehem, who was the son of Caleb’s second wife, Ephrathah (1 Chronicles 2:18, 2:50-52 & 4:4).

It does not matter what it referred to, only that it was SO NAMED.

8c) The prophecy (if that is what it is) does not refer to the Messiah, but rather to a military leader, as can be seen from Micah 5:6. This leader is supposed to defeat the Assyrians, which, of course, Jesus never did. It should also bef noted that Matthew altered the text of Micah 5:2 by saying: “And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Judah” rather than “Bethlehem Ephratah” as is said in Micah 5:2. He did this, intentionally no doubt, to make this verse appear to refer to the town of Bethlehem rather than the family clan.

THE MESSIAH has to come out of something called "BETHLEHEM;" YAHSHUA DID THAT: The End.

Statements Jesus Made Which Are False:

9) Jesus in John 14:12 & Mark 16:17-18 said: “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth in me, the works that I do shall he also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.” This implies that Jesus’ true followers should be able to routinely perform the following tricks: 1) cast out devils, 2) speak in tongues, 3) take up serpents, 4) drink poisons without harm, and 5) cure the sick by touching them and MANY other of Jesus’ “works”. Curiously I have yet to see a Christian that can do any of the above on demand.

Idiot. Have you ever heard of THE FULL-GOSPEL PENTECOSTAL CHURCH?

We do those things there.

10) In John 14:13-14 Jesus stated: “And whatsoever ye ask in my name I do, that the Father may be glorified in the son. If ye ask any thing in my name, I will do it.” In reality, millions of people have made millions of requests in Jesus’ name and failed to receive satisfaction. This promise or prophecy has failed completely.

Many people testify to receiving the Answers to their Prayers in the Name of Jesus.

This is very well known.

It is in all the media.

You are therefore a LIAR for pretending not to know this.

11) Paul says Christianity lives or dies on the Resurrection (1 Corinthian 15:14-17). Yet Jesus said in Matthew 12:40 that he would be buried three days and three nights as Jonah was in the whale three days and three nights. Friday afternoon to early Sunday morning is only one and a half days, so he could not have been the messiah by his own and Paul’s admission.

PAUL IS FULL OF SHIT.

Christianity lives on THE GOSPEL OF YAHSHUA: THE WORDS HE TAUGHT AND PREACHED- NOT ON THE RESURRECTION.

Whatever you heard about how long Yahshua was dead is therefore wrong.

12) Jesus’ prophecy in John 13:38 (“The rooster shall not crow, till thou [Peter] hast denied me three times”) is false. Mark 14:66-68 shows the rooster crowed after the first denial, not the third.

You only know about Peter's Denials by the fire.

You think that there were no other denials.

13) In Mark 10:19 Jesus said: “Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, do not steal, do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.” Jesus needs to re-read the Ten Commandments. There is no Old Testament commandment against defrauding. The only relevant statement about defrauding is in Leviticus 19:13 , which says : “Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbor.” This is an OT law, but is not listed with the Ten Commandments. Surely, if Jesus was god incarnate he would know the commandments.

You really are a fool.

There are 613 Commandments.

If you were a critic of The Bible, you should have known that.

. LEVITICUS 19:11-18.

13. "Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him:
the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee
all night until the morning."

14) “And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven” (John 3:13). If Jesus is in heaven, how can he be down on earth speaking? Moreover, according to 2 Kings 2:11 (“and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven”) Jesus was not the only person to ascend into heaven, nor was he the first. Elijah preceded him and apparently Enoch did also (“And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him”–Genesis 5:24).

Yahshua was not speaking English, therefore the way he shaped his phrases did nit need to follow the rules of English Grammar and Idiom.

He was clearly talking about the people present, and not about the Ancients.

15) In Luke 23:43 Jesus said to the thief on the cross, “Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.” This obviously has to be false, for Jesus was supposed to lay dead in the tomb for three days following his crucifixion.

This is as stupid as it gets.

Are you saying that you don't know about the SOUL BODY?
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Leiman100(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2017
Wilgrea7:
Hello mr oaroloye.. I'm sorry for the negative comments... i really need your CLEAR stance on the divinity of Christ.. i asked you this question in another thread but got no response... are you in support of the view you posted or do you have a contrary view and just want to know our opinions on the issue?... thanks

**modified**

I've read through your response... i agree to a large extent... although not 100%.... i have few things I'd like you to clarify for me.. i would love to know your stance on the death of Christ and symbolism in washing away the sins of this world
that one na the real scam
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Leiman100(m): 5:04pm On May 19, 2017
islamStinks:
it has come to our notice a senseless question and answer spread by Muslims on social media its our turn to ask them fundamental questions.. design and share.

preach the gospel.. there is only one God and his begotten son Jesus.

1. who is Allah?
God.

2. who is God?
Allah.

3. who is Mohammed?
pbu s.a.w prophet.

4. who created him?
Allah.

5. who created Man?
Allah.

6. who instructed jihad?
Mohammed.

7. what is jihad?
killing of infidels

8. who created infidels?
Allah.

8. who are infidels?
non believers of Mohammed.

9.who is Mohammed?
prophet.

10. is Mohammed God?
no.

12. can Mohammed create a fly?
no.
real daft
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2017
oaroloye:
24) Matthew 15:24 Jesus said, “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of lsrael,”. This would of course mean that he is here only to save the Jews. The scriptures repeatedly back up this notion that Christ is savior to the Jews and not the gentiles (see Romans 16:17, Revelations 14:3-4 & John 10). The contradiction lies in what Jesus later tells his followers: “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations” (Matthew 28:19).

The lying scum Atheists omit the rest of Yahshua's Statement that explains this part of his statement.

. MATTHEW 15:21-28.

21 Then Jesus went thence,
and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.
22. And, behold,
a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts,
and cried unto him,
saying,

"Have Mercy on me,
O Lord, thou son of David;
my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil."

23. But he answered her not a word.
And his Disciples came and besought him,
saying,

"Send her away; for she crieth after us."

24. But he answered and said,

"I am not sent
but unto the Lost Sheep
of The House of Israel."

25. Then came she and worshipped him,
saying,

"Lord, help me."
26. But he answered and said,
It is not meet to take The Children's Bread,
and to cast it to dogs."

27. And she said,

"Truth, Lord:
yet the dogs eat of the crumbs
which fall from their masters' table."

28. Then Jesus answered and said unto her,

"O woman, Great is thy Faith:
be it unto thee even as thou wilt."

And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

THE SYRO-PHOENECIANS worshipped IDOLS, including BAAL.

They sacrificed their Children in Hellish Rites, and practiced Temple Prostitution.

The woman's daughter's condition is consistent with Witchcraft Backfire. (Deuteronomy 7:25-26.)

She had NO RIGHT to request assistance from THE TRUE GOD, because SHE WAS NOT RENOUNCING HER WICKED WAYS, and embracing the True Religion.

. MATTHEW 12:41-45.

41. "The men of Nineveh shall rise
in Judgment with this Generation, and shall condemn it:
because they repented at the preaching of Jonas;
and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The queen of the South shall rise up
in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it:
for she came from the uttermost parts of the Earth
to hear the Wisdom of Solomon;
and, behold,
a greater than Solomon is here.
43. "When the unclean spirit
is gone out of a man,
he walketh through dry places,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

'I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE
FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come, he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he, and taketh with himself
seven other spirits more wicked than himself,
and they enter in and dwell there:
and the last state of that man is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also unto this Wicked Generation."

THE NATIONS ARE CONDEMNED FOR NOT REPENTING OF THEIR SINS, AND FOR NOT COMING TO ISRAEL TO RECEIVE THE SCRIPTURES, AND TO SEE HIM.

This woman showed up begging for help, but with no Repentance, and therefore deserved nothing.

YAHSHUA was not supposed to go to the nations.

When should he be back, if he did.

He was supposed to FIX ISRAEL, multiply his Manpower by several thousands, and let THEM go and Save the World.

HIM going to preach to the UNBELIEVERS would make NO SENSE AT ALL.

However, the woman had the FAITH to Know Her Place, and accept LEFTOVERS POWER- which was enough tpo save her daughter.

25) Can we hate our kindred? Luke 14:26 Jesus says “If any man come unto me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brother, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he can not be my disciple.” John 3:15 “Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer.” Also see Ephesians 6:22, 5:25, & Matthew 15:4

YAHSHUA ALREADY EXPLAINED THE LOVE/HATE DICHOTOMY.

Don't pretend not to know about it!

. LUKE 16:13-15.

13. "No servant can serve two masters:
for either he will hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
14. "And the Pharisees also, who were covetous,
heard all these things: and they derided him."
15. And he said unto them,
"Ye are they which justify yourselves before men;
but God knoweth your hearts:
for that which is highly esteemed among men
is Abomination in the sight of God."

The Ancient Greek Language had TWELVE DIFFERENT WORDS, which the lazy and deceitful Oyinbos blandly translated LOVE.

How can ONE English Word POSSIBLY accurately describe TEN DIFFERENT THINGS?

Clearly, it can't- but that is what the OYINBOS PRETEND that it does.

The New Testament uses ELEVEN of those twelve words, and the ONE which the lying scum ATHEISTS believe in is the ONLY ONE not used in The New Testament!

The definition Lord YAHSHUA uses is the only important one.

. JOHN 14:15.

15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments."

TO LOVE SOMEONE, ACCORDING TO THE LORD, MEANS TO KEEP THEIR COMMANDMENTS.

. JOHN 15:14.

14. "Ye are my Friends,
if ye do whatsoever I Command you."

THE UNDERCOVER ATHEISTS AND LUCIFERANS IN CHURCH LEADERSHIP LEAVE CONFUSION AS TO THE NATURE OF "LOVE" IN PLACE, SO THAT THEIR CHURCHES COULD NEVER DEVELOP.

To HATE one's parents and relatives therefore mans to DISOBEY their wishes and obligations in favour of THE GOSPEL and YAHSHUA.

If they REJECT The Gospel, why should a Disciple allow service to them to hold them back?

THE GOSPEL is THE PURPOSE of ISRAEL, and of MANKIND.

Anyone who betrays that purpose should have to make their own way as best they can.

. LUKE 14:25-26.

25. And there went
great multitudes with him:
and he turned,
and said unto them,

26. "If any man come to me,
and hate not his father, and mother,
and wife, and children,
and brethren, and sisters,
yea, and his own life also,
he cannot be my Disciple."

All the Critics of Lord Yahshua's HATE-POLICY I have ever seen always omitted the fact that he told his Disciples to hate THEMSELVES, too.

Why is that?

26) Even many of the staunchest defenders of Jesus admit that his comment in Matthew 10:34 (“I came not to send peace but a sword”) contradicts verses such as Matthew 26:52 (“Put up again thy sword into his place: for all that take the sword shall perish with the sword”).

Yahshua obviously meant to let the Enemy perish from taking the sword, to try to kill the innocent Disciples of Yahshua.

Is that so hard to understand?

27) Deuteronomy 24:1 & 21:10-14 all say that divorce is allowed for the simple reason if a “man no longer delighteth in his wife”. Yet Jesus comes along and breaks his father’s law by saying in Matthew 5:32 that adultery is the only way one can be divorced.

Yahshua broke nothing, you liar!

He pointed out the simple truth that option should only have been used in the case of Adultery, and that if that were not the case (the Pharisee Hypocrites allowed Divorce for burning the Roast Meat, or for talking back to their Mother-in-Law,) they would be pushing the wife into Adultery.

28) In Mark 8:35 Jesus said: “…but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel’s the same shall save it.” How could Jesus have said this when there was no gospel when he lived? The gospel did not appear until after his death.

ATHEISTS ARE SUCH INSANE, LYING SCUMBAGS!

What do you think YAHSHUA was PREACHING- Standup Comedy Routines?

"Three Rabbis walked into a BAR MITZVAH...!"

There is a certain limit to the amount of stupidity we can excuse, on account of them dropping you on the head at birth... after a certain point, we must assume it is all on you!

. MARK 1:14-15,

14. Now after that John
was put in prison,
Jesus came into Galilee,
preaching The Gospel
of The Kingdom of God,
15. And saying,

"The time is fulfilled,
and The Kingdom of God is at hand:
repent ye,
and believe The Gospel."

. MARK 13:10.

10. “And The Gospel must first
be published among all nations.”

. MARK 14:3-11.

3. And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper,
as he sat at meat,
there came a woman
having an alabaster box of ointment
of spikenard very precious;
and she brake the box,
and poured it on his head.
4. And there were some
that had indignation within themselves,
and said,

“Why was this waste of the ointment made?
5. “For it might have been sold
for more than three hundred pence,
and have been given to the poor.”

And they murmured against her.

6. And Jesus said,

“Let her alone;
why trouble ye her?
She hath wrought a good work on me.
7. “For ye have the poor with you always,
and whensoever ye will ye may do them good:
but me ye have not always.
8. “She hath done what she could:
she is come aforehand
to anoint my body to the burying.
9. "Verily I say unto you,

'WHERESOEVER THIS GOSPEL SHALL BE PREACHED
THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE WORLD,
THIS ALSO THAT SHE HATH DONE
SHALL BE SPOKEN OF FOR A MEMORIAL OF HER.' "

10. And Judas Iscariot,
one of the twelve,
went unto the chief priests,
to betray him unto them.
11. And when they heard it,
they were glad,
and promised to give him money.
And he sought how he might
conveniently betray him.

. MARK 16:15-18.

"Go ye into all the World,
and preach The Gospel to every creature.
16. "He that believeth and is baptized shall be Saved;
but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17. "And these Signs shall follow them that Believe;

'IN MY NAME SHALL THEY CAST OUT DEVILS;
THEY SHALL SPEAK WITH NEW TONGUES;
18. "THEY SHALL TAKE UP SERPENTS;
AND IF THEY DRINK ANY DEADLY THING,
IT SHALL NOT HURT THEM;
THEY SHALL LAY HANDS ON THE SICK,
AND THEY SHALL RECOVER."

HOW can you be so foolish as to CRITICIZE THE GOSPEL, when you do not even know what THE GOSPEL is?

29) Matthew 6:13 Jesus recites a revised prayer and states, “Don’t bring us into temptation.” God is the cause of everything, even Satan. God has been leading people into temptation since the Garden of Eden. Otherwise, the trees of life and knowledge would have never been there.

What is your point?

"REVISED" from WHAT?

Nothing stopped Adam and Eve from solving the simple puzzle: If EATING THE FRUIT OF THE TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL would KILL them, WHY NOT EAT THE FRUIT OF THE TREE OF LIFE FIRST?

THAT would have established Adam and Eve as WISE BEINGS.

But they CHOSE STUPIDITY- just like YOU are yourself choosing it, NOW.

30) Matthew 12:1-8 Jesus thinks it’s okay to break his father’s laws, by breaking the Sabbath day. He states that he is basically exempt for such fiascoes and that he is Master of the Sabbath.

This is what sort of WICKED SCUM Atheists are.

. MATTHEW 12:1-14.

AT that time Jesus went on the Sabbath Day through the corn;
and his Disciples were an hungred,
and began to pluck the ears of corn and to eat.
2. But when the Pharisees saw it,
they said unto him,

“Behold, thy Disciples do that
which is not Lawful to do upon the Sabbath Day.”

3. But he said unto them,

“Have ye not read what David did,
when he was an hungred,
and they that were with him;
4. “How he entered into the house of God,
and did eat the shewbread,
which was not Lawful for him to eat,
neither for them which were with him,
but only for the Priests?

5. “Or have ye not read in The Law,
how that on the Sabbath Days
the priests in the Temple
Profane the Sabbath,
and are blameless?

6. “But I say unto you,

'THAT IN THIS PLACE
IS ONE GREATER
THAN THE TEMPLE.'

7. “But if ye had known what this meaneth,

'I WILL HAVE MERCY,
AND NOT SACRIFICE,'

ye would not have condemned the guiltless.
8. For The Son of Man is Lord
even of The Sabbath Day.”

9. And when he was departed thence,
he went into their synagogue:
10. And, behold,
there was a man which had
his hand withered.
And they asked him, saying,

"Is it Lawful to Heal on the Sabbath Days?"

that they might accuse him.
11. And he said unto them,

"What man shall there be among you,
that shall have one sheep,
and if it fall into a pit on the Sabbath Day,
will he not lay hold on it,
and lift it out?
12. "How much then is a man
better than a sheep?
Wherefore it is Lawful
to do Well on the Sabbath Days."

13. Then saith he to the man,

"Stretch forth thine hand."

And he stretched it forth;
and it was restored whole,
like as the other.
14. Then the Pharisees went out,
and held a council against him,
how they might destroy him.

THE DISCIPLES HAD A LEGAL RIGHT TO EAT THEIR NEIGHBOUR'S CORN (Commandment 575).

. DEUTERONOMY 23:24-25.

24. When thou comest into
thy neighbour's vineyard,
then thou mayest eat grapes
thy fill at thine own pleasure;
but thou shalt not put any in thy vessel.
25. When thou comest into
the standing corn of thy neighbour,
then thou mayest pluck the ears with thine hand;
but thou shalt not move a sickle
unto thy neighbour's standing corn.

THE GREATEST EXPERTS ON USING THE LAW OF MOSES TO KILL PEOPLE WHO BROKE IT COULD NOT FAULT YAHSHUA'S WISDOM.

What do you know that they didn't?

YOU would prefer that the Disciples went HUNGRY?

That the man with the withered hand be left to carry it on the Sabbath Day?

Of course you would.

That is how WICKED you are.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2017
oaroloye:
31) John 3:17 Jesus contradicts himself when he says, “God didn’t send his son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.” Jesus seems to forget his own stories.

YAHSHUA CONDEMNED NOTHING: THE WORLD WAS CONDEMNED ALREADY.

You therefore hid the quotation, so that people would not see that you are lying. Again.

. MATTHEW 12:41-45.

41. "The men of Nineveh shall rise
in Judgment with this Generation, and shall condemn it:
because they repented at the preaching of Jonas;
and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The queen of the South shall rise up
in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it:
for she came from the uttermost parts of the Earth
to hear the Wisdom of Solomon;
and, behold,
a greater than Solomon is here.
43. "When the unclean spirit
is gone out of a man,
he walketh through dry places,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

'I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE
FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come, he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he, and taketh with himself
seven other spirits more wicked than himself,
and they enter in and dwell there:
and the last state of that man is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also unto this Wicked Generation."

. JOHN 3:14-21.

14. "And as Moses lifted up
the serpent in the wilderness,
even so must The Son of Man be lifted up:
15. "That whosoever believeth in him
should not Perish,
but have Eternal Life.
16. "For God so loved the World,
that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not Perish,
but have Everlasting Life.
17. "For God sent not His Son into the World
to condemn the World;
but that the World
through him might be Saved.
18. "He that believeth on him
is not Condemned:
but he that believeth not
is Condemned already,
because he hath not believed
in the Name of The Only Begotten Son of God.
19. "And this is The Condemnation,

'THAT LIGHT IS COME
INTO THE WORLD,
AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS
RATHER THAN LIGHT,
BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS
WERE EVIL.'

20. "For every one that doeth Evil
hateth the Light,
neither cometh to The Light,
lest his deeds should be reproved.
21. "But he that doeth Truth
cometh to The Light,
that his deeds may be made manifest,
that they are wrought in God."

THE WORLD WAS ALREADY CONDEMNED.

32) James 4:3 If your prayers are not answered, it’s your own damned fault. This is in direct contradiction to where Jesus says “seek and ye shall find, ask and it shall be known to you”.

SO? JAMES IS NOT AUTHORIZED TO TEACH THE CHURCH.

Only those who hear and do Yahshua's Sayings have a Foundation for receiving anything.

Why don't you read whole Chapters through, instead of picking the one thing you care about in isolation, then wonder, stupidly, why it doesn't work?

"EVERYONE" does not include UNBELIEVERS, but the Believers Yahshua was talking to.

THEY were THE SALT OF THE EARTH, and THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD.

Other people may be less-qualified.

33) “If Jesus bears witness of himself his witness is true” John 8:14, “If I bear witness of myself it is not true.” John 5:31

. JOHN 5:30-46.

30. "I can of mine own self do nothing:
as I hear, I judge:
and my Judgment is Just;
because I seek not mine own will,
but The Will of The Father Which hath sent me.
31. "If I bear witness of myself,
my witness is not true.
32. "There is another that beareth witness of me;
and I know that the witness
which he witnesseth of me is true.
33. "Ye sent unto John,
and he bare witness unto the truth.
34. "But I receive not testimony from man:
but these things I say,
that ye might be Saved.
35. "He was a burning and a shining light:
and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
36. “But I have greater Witness than that of John:
for the Works which The Father hath given me to finish,
the same Works that I do,
bear witness of me,
that The Father hath sent me."

. JOHN 8:13-18.

13. The Pharisees therefore said unto him,

"Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true."

14. Jesus answered and said unto them,

"Though I bear record of myself,
yet my record is true:
for I know whence I came,
and whither I go;
but ye cannot tell whence I come,
and whither I go.
15. "Ye judge after the flesh;
I judge no man.
16. "And yet if I judge, my judgment is true:
for I am not alone,
but I and the Father that sent me.
17. "It is also written in your Law,
that the Testimony of two men is true.
18. "I am one that bear witness of myself,
and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me."

THAT IS NOT WHAT HE SAID.

His Solo Testimony, Record, or Witness would be Lawfully unreliable.

But his Testimony, Record, or Witness with GOD HIS FATHER backing him would be reliable.

34) “I am with you always, even unto the end of the world” (Matthew 28:20), versus “For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always” (Matthew 26:11 , Mark 14:7, John 12:cool and “Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am thither ye cannot come” (John 7:34). Is this the kind of friend one can rely on?

You LIAR.

In The GREAT COMMISSION, he was talking about his ability to be present to GIVE POWER to his Disciples.

When the Lady Disciple anointed him with Ointment, and Hypocrites said that the money would have been better spent on the Poor, Yahshua said that they would always be able to spend money on the poor, but that THIS WAS THEIR LAST CHANCE to so honour his PHYSICAL BODY.

. MATTHEW 26:6-16.

6. Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper,
7. There came unto him a woman
having an alabaster box of very precious ointment,
and poured it on his head,
as he sat at meat.
8. But when his Disciples saw it,
they had indignation, saying,

"To what purpose is this waste?
9. "For this ointment might have been sold for much,
and given to the poor."

10. When Jesus understood it, he said unto them,

"Why trouble ye the woman?
"For she hath wrought a good work upon me.
11. "For ye have the poor always with you;
but me ye have not always.
12. "For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body,
she did it for my burial.
13. "Verily I say unto you,

'WHERESOEVER THIS GOSPEL
SHALL BE PREACHED
IN THE WHOLE WORLD,
THERE SHALL ALSO THIS,
THAT THIS WOMAN HATH DONE,
BE TOLD FOR A MEMORIAL OF HER."

14. Then one of the Twelve,
called Judas Iscariot,
went unto the Chief Priests,
15. And said unto them,

"What will ye give me,
and I will deliver him unto you?"

35) “And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her” (Mark 10:11 & Luke 6:18), versus “And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery” (Matthew 19:9). In the book of Matthew, Jesus said a man could put away his wife if one factor– fornication–is involved. In Mark and Luke he allowed no exceptions.

. MATTHEW 19:3-12.

3. The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him,
and saying unto him,

"Is it Lawful for a man
to put away his wife for every cause?"

4. And he answered and said unto them,

"Have ye not read,
that He which made them
at The Beginning
made them male and female,
5. And Said,

'FOR THIS CAUSE SHALL A MAN
LEAVE FATHER AND MOTHER,
AND SHALL CLEAVE TO HIS WIFE:
AND THEY TWAIN SHALL BE ONE FLESH?'

6. "Wherefore they are no more twain,
but one flesh.
What therefore God hath joined together,
let not man put asunder."

7. They say unto him,

"Why did Moses then command
to give a Writing of Divorcement,
and to put her away?"

8. He saith unto them,

"Moses because of the hardness of your hearts
suffered you to put away your wives:
but From The Beginning
it was not so.
9. "And I say unto you,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL PUT AWAY HIS WIFE,
EXCEPT IT BE FOR FORNICATION,
AND SHALL MARRY ANOTHER,
COMMITTETH ADULTERY:
AND WHOSO MARRIETH HER
WHICH IS PUT AWAY
DOTH COMMIT ADULTERY.' "

10. His Disciples say unto him,

"If the case of the man
be so with his wife,
it is not good to marry."

11. But he said unto them,

"All men cannot receive this saying,
save they to whom it is given.

12. 'FOR THERE ARE SOME EUNUCHS,
WHICH WERE SO BORN
FROM THEIR MOTHER'S WOMB:
AND THERE ARE SOME EUNUCHS,
WHICH WERE MADE EUNUCHS OF MEN:
AND THERE BE EUNUCHS,
WHICH HAVE MADE THEMSELVES EUNUCHS
FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN'S SAKE.'

He that is able to receive it,
let him receive it."

. MARK 10:2-12.

2. And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him,

"Is it Lawful for a man to put away his wife?"

tempting him.
3. And he answered and said unto them,

"What did Moses command you?"

4. And they said,

"Moses suffered to write a Bill of Divorcement,
and to put her away."

5. And Jesus answered and said unto them,

"For the hardness of your heart
he wrote you this precept.
6. "But From The Beginning of the Creation
God made them male and female.

7. 'FOR THIS CAUSE SHALL A MAN
LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER,
AND CLEAVE TO HIS WIFE;
8. 'AND THEY TWAIN SHALL BE ONE FLESH:'

so then they are no more twain,
but one flesh.
9. "What therefore God hath joined together,

10. And in the house his Disciples
asked him again of the same matter.
11. And he saith unto them,

"Whosoever shall put away his wife,
and marry another,
committeth Adultery against her.
12. "And if a woman
shall put away her husband,
and be married to another,
she committeth Adultery."

. LUKE 16:18.

18. "Whosoever putteth away his wife,
and marrieth another,
committeth Adultery:
and whosoever marrieth her
that is put away from her husband
committeth Adultery."

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A LIST OF FIFTY PROOFS THAT YAHSHUA IS NOT THE MESSIAH.

At this point, the author is not even pretending to do that any more.

There is no point being made, here.

The Gospel Scribes did not report verbatim every detail of everything the Lord said- just the points they wanted to put across: SO WHAT?
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by islamStinks: 3:05am On May 20, 2017
Leiman100:
real daft

look tell seun to censor the Christian section..
period.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
So only you have evidence that this man FAKED his fall because you studied martial arts ?

Just because only I speak up, that does not mean I am the only one who noticed this.

I should like other Martial Arts students present to give their opinions.

You exaggerate, and claim that I said that my observation was "evidence."

I merely present an observation.

This man's body was NOT disabled, consistent with Holy Ghost manifestation.

It looks to me like he toppled himself down.

Tuberculosis Joshua tried to get the other man to join in, but he wasn't having any, and stayed where he was, with a cynical-seeming expression on his face. Not seeming impressed at all.

The HOLY SPIRIT will never use you to activate healing, so how come you can foolishly claim that you know how the man was supposed to bend his legs and when he can stand up ?

It is envy to claim that God cannot use me for Healing.

He has never used you before, has he?

I have ministered Healing to people before, who SAID they were Healed.

In only one case, of a person with a high fever, and bloodshot eyes, was I very sure that the person was surely Healed, as a result of my laying on of hands, and prayer. He reverted to normal within moments, while I was still talking.

However, I now know that these Organized Christianity Hypocrites see nothing wrong in "helping Jesus along" with Medicinal Drugs. Unless I see him again, and he can testify that he used no Drugs, I cannot testify that I definitely Healed that medical student.

His actions afterward were not consistent with someone who had experienced a Miracle of God.

He never, to my knowledge, expressed any interest in ministering Healing to anyone else.

Your spiritual problems are getting worse by the day, Oaroloye. We must pray for you ! Really we will do so.

Lord Yahshua said that Hypocrites sound a Trumpet before them; the Servant of God prays in Secret.

If I were praying for you, I would never tell you.

If you must know, I am not, and have no immediate plans to.

I never pray to make people believe me: as I would not like anyone to influence MY Mind, to think as THEY see fit, I myself would never use such methods on others. It is obviously wrong. As an Organized Christian, I participated in Prayer for those who attended our programmes- to MAKE them BELIEVE against their will.

All the great American Ministries are built on the foundation of people being SPIRITUALLY COERCED in accepting their Doctrines and joining up! Therefore, once they have joined, they have no way to Develop to the Next Level- BECAUSE THEY NEVR BELIEVED THE GOSPEL IN THEIR HEARTS, NOR LOVED YAHSHUA.

ALL NAIRALAND ANDOHER "FULL GOSPEL" CHRISTIANS ARE CONSISTENT WITH THAT.

Therefore, when someone like me comes with instructions and Knowledge based on DOING WHAT YAHSHUA COMANDED AND TAUGHT, every one of you is like: "WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT? HE'S USING THE NAME OF JESUS- BUT THIS IS GIBBERISH! THIS ISN'T WHAT WE BELIEVE IN!"

ScienceWatch:
You could use your apparent and impressive skills more effectively for positive change by educating congregations on how to quickly identify a FAKE PASTOR from a TRUE ANOINTED PASTOR.

WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM DOING?

ANYONE WHO BREAKS THE LEAST OF YAHSHUA'S COMMANDMENTS, AND TEACHES OTHERS TO DO THE SAME, IS A FALSE CHRISTIAN!

How many times do I have to repeat this?

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You could use your apparent and impressive skills more effectively for positive change by educating congregations on how to quickly identify a FAKE PASTOR from a TRUE ANOINTED PASTOR.

WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM DOING?

ANYONE WHO BREAKS THE LEAST OF YAHSHUA'S COMMANDMENTS, AND TEACHES OTHERS TO DO THE SAME, IS A FALSE CHRISTIAN!

How many times do I have to repeat this?

THEN spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his Disciples,
2. Saying,

"The scribes and the Pharisees
sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever
they bid you observe,
that observe and do;
but do not ye after their works:
for they say,
and do not.
4. "For they bind heavy burdens
and grievous to be borne,
and lay them on men's shoulders;
but they themselves
will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works
they do for to be seen of men:
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders
of their garments,
6. "And love the uppermost
rooms at feasts,
and the chief seats
in the Synagogues,
7. "And greetings in the markets,
and to be called of men, 'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called Rabbi:
for one is your Master,
even Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man your father
upon the Earth:
for One is your Father,
Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye called masters:
for one is your Master,
even Christ.
11. "But he that is greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall exalt himself
shall be abased;
and he that shall humble himself
shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites!
For ye shut up the Kingdom of Heaven
against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye
them that are entering
to go in.
14. "Woe unto you,
For ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretence
make long prayer:
therefore ye shall receive
the greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you,
For ye compass sea and land
to make one proselyte,
and when he is made,
ye make him twofold more
the Child of Hell
than yourselves."

ALL PASTORS ARE FAKE IDOLS CREATED BY CHURCHES TO SUBSTITUTE FOR LORD YAHSHUA!

THERE CAN BE NO SUCH THING AS A GENUINE PASTOR OF GOD, BECAUSE GOD FORBADE EVERY CHRISTIAN TO BE A RABBI, OR A MASTER.

Do you think that you have DECEIVED GOD by giving your CHOSEN IDOL a DIFFERENT LABEL than "RABBI" or "MASTER?"

. EXODUS 32:1-19.

AND when the people saw that Moses delayed
to come down out of the mount,
the people gathered themselves together
unto Aaron,
and said unto him,

"Up, make us gods,
which shall go before us;
for as for this Moses,
the man that brought us up
out of the land of Egypt,
we wot not what is become of him."

2. And Aaron said unto them,

"Break off the golden earrings,
which are in the ears
of your wives,
of your sons,
and of your daughters,
and bring them unto me."

3. And all the people brake off
the golden earrings
which were in their ears,
and brought them unto Aaron.
4. And he received them at their hand,
and fashioned it with a graving tool,
after he had made it a molten calf:
and they said,

"These be thy gods,
O Israel,
which brought thee up
out of the land of Egypt."

5. And when Aaron saw it,
he built an altar before it;
and Aaron made proclamation,
and said,

"To morrow is a feast to The LORD."

6. And they rose up early on the morrow,
and offered Burnt Offerings,
and brought Peace Offerings;
and the people sat down
to eat and to drink,
and rose up to play.

7. And The LORD said unto Moses,

"Go, get thee down;
for thy people,
which thou broughtest
out of the Land of Egypt,
have corrupted themselves:
8. "They have turned aside quickly
out of The Way which I Commanded them:
they have made them a molten calf,
and have worshipped it,
and have sacrificed thereunto,
and said,

'THESE BE THY GODS,
O ISRAEL,
WHICH HAVE BROUGHT THEE UP
OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT.' "

9. And The LORD said unto Moses,

"I have seen this people,
and, behold,
it is a stiffnecked people:
10. "Now therefore let Me alone,
that My Wrath may wax hot
against them,
and that I may consume them:
and I will make of thee a great nation."

11. And Moses besought
The LORD his God,
and said,

"LORD, why doth Thy Wrath wax hot
against thy people,
which thou hast brought forth
out of the Land of Egypt
with Great Power,
and with a mighty hand?
12. "Wherefore should
the Egyptians speak,
and say,

'FOR MISCHIEF DID HE
BRING THEM OUT,
TO SLAY THEM
IN THE MOUNTAINS,
AND TO CONSUME THEM
FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH?'

Turn from Thy Fierce Wrath,
and Repent of this Evil
against thy people.
13. "Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel,
thy Servants,
to whom thou swarest
by Thine Own Self,
and saidst unto them,

'I WILL MULTIPLY YOUR SEED
AS THE STARS OF HEAVEN,
AND ALL THIS LAND
THAT I HAVE SPOKEN OF
WILL I GIVE UNTO YOUR SEED,
AND THEY SHALL
INHERIT IT FOR EVER.' "

14. And The LORD Repented of the Evil
which he thought to do unto His people.

15. And Moses turned,
and went down from the mount,
and The Two Tables of The Testimony
were in his hand:
The Tables were written
on both their sides;
on the one side and on the other
were they written.
16. And The Tables were the Work of God,
and the writing was the Writing of God,
graven upon The Tables.
17. And when Joshua heard
the Noise of the people as they shouted,
he said unto Moses,

"There is a noise of War in the camp."

18. And he said,

"It is not the Voice of them
that shout for mastery,
neither is it the Voice of them
that Cry for being overcome:
but the Noise of them
that sing do I hear."

19. And it came to pass,
as soon as he came nigh unto the camp,
that he saw the Calf,
and the dancing:
and Moses' anger waxed hot,
and he cast The Tables
out of his hands,
and brake them
beneath the mount.

THIS IS THE SAME SPIRITUAL FORCE THAT GUIDES PEOPLE TO CREATE LEADERS WHO WILL TELL THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR- SO LONG AS IT ISN'T GOD.

. PROVERBS 7:1-27.

MY Son, keep my Words,
and lay up My Commandments with thee.
2. Keep My Commandments,
and live;
and My Law as the apple of thine eye.
3. Bind them upon thy fingers,
write them upon the table of thine heart.
4. Say unto Wisdom,

"THOU ART MY SISTER;"

and call Understanding thy kinswoman:
5. That they may keep thee from the strange woman,
from the stranger which flattereth with her Words.
6. For at the window of my house
I looked through my casement,
7. And beheld among the simple ones,
I discerned among the youths,
a young man void of Understanding,
8. Passing through the street near her corner;
and he went the way to her house,
9. In the twilight,
in the evening,
in the black and dark night:
10. And, behold, there met him a woman
with the attire of an harlot,
and subtil of heart.
11. [She is loud and stubborn;
her feet abide not in her house:
12. Now is she without, now in the streets,
and lieth in wait at every corner.]
13. So she caught him, and kissed him,
and with an impudent face said unto him,

14. I"I HAVE PEACE OFFERINGS WITH ME,
THIS DAY HAVE I PAYED MY VOWS.
15. "THEREFORE CAME I FORTH TO MEET THEE,
DILIGENTLY TO SEEK THY FACE,
AND I HAVE FOUND THEE.
16. "I HAVE DECKED MY BED
WITH COVERINGS OF TAPESTRY,
WITH CARVED WORKS,
WITH FINE LINEN OF EGYPT.
17. "I HAVE PERFUMED MY BED
WITH MYRRH, ALOES,AND CINNAMON.
18. "COME, LET US TAKE OUR FILL OF LOVE
UNTIL THE MORNING:
LET US SOLACE OURSELVES WITH LOVES.
19. "FOR THE GOODMAN IS NOT AT HOME,
HE IS GONE A LONG JOURNEY:
20. "HE HATH TAKEN A BAG OF MONEY WITH HIM,
AND WILL COME HOME AT THE DAY APPOINTED."

21. With her much Fair Speech she caused him to yield,
with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
22. He goeth after her straightway,
as an ox goeth to the slaughter,
or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
23. Till a dart strike through his liver;
as a bird hasteth to the snare,
and knoweth not that it is for his life.

24. Hearken unto me now therefore,
O ye Children,
and attend to the Words of My Mouth.

25. LET NOT THINE HEART
DECLINE TO HER WAYS,
GO NOT ASTRAY IN HER PATHS.
26. FOR SHE HATH CAST DOWN
MANY WOUNDED:
YEA, MANY STRONG MEN
HAVE BEEN SLAIN BY HER.
27. "HER HOUSE IS THE WAY TO HELL,
GOING DOWN TO THE CHAMBERS OF DEATH.".

. PROVERBS 26:24-28.

24. He that hateth
Dissembleth with his lips,
and layeth up Deceit within him;
25. When he speaketh fair,
believe him not
for there are seven Abominations
in his heart.
26. Whose hatred
is covered by Deceit,
his wickedness shall be shewed
before the whole Congregation.
27. Whoso diggeth a Pit
shall fall therein:
and he that rolleth a stone,
it will return upon him.
28. A Lying Tongue hateth those
that are afflicted by it;
and a Flattering Mouth worketh Ruin.

THE SHALLOW MIND WILL THINK THAT KING SOLOMON WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT SEX AND PROSTITUTION.

He was talking about FALSE RELIGION.

The Principles are IDENTICAL.

The FALSE PROPHET makes you think that he believes in the same things you believe, and wants what you want.

Whereas, all he is planning is to EXPLOIT you, to SACRIFICE you, and CLEAR YOU for the NEXT VICTIMS.

THE JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES (sic) are an excellent example of that.

Every several years, they would FLUSH OUT THEIR RANKS, by issuing some FALSE PROPHECIES of THE END OF THE WORLD.

Those still able to THINK SELF-DETERMINEDLY, got OFFENDED, and QUIT.

Those TOTALLY ROBOTICIZED stayed in the "CHURCH," and swallowed every False Doctrine they were fed.

That is how SICKLE-CELL ANAEMICS among them allow themselves to DIE, rather than receive BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS that would SAVE their lives- because some OYINBO HYPOCRITES, who cannot contract that disease, SAID SO.

Your situation in SCIAN is IDENTICAL.

You have been SEDUCED, and diverted into a "LovePeddler'S BED," with so many beautiful decorations, you DON'T PERCEIVE IT as a LovePeddler'S BED, it has so much AROMATIC PERFUME, that you cannot SMELL the SEX-JUICES (WINE) of FORNICATION that has spilled there.

TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA has made an alliance with THE PHARISEES AND SADDUCEES SANHEDRIN... THE PHARISEES AND SADDUCEES SANHEDRIN... THE PHARISEES AND SADDUCEES SANHEDRIN of ISRAEL: the HEADQUARTERS of REJETIONNOF PROPHET YAHSHUA- and YOU think that it is a GOOD THING!

.. LUKE 16:1-15.

AND he said also unto his Disciples,

"There was a certain rich man,
which had a steward;
and the same was accused unto him
that he had wasted his goods.
2. "And he called him, and said unto him

'HOW IS IT THAT
I HEAR THIS OF THEE?
GIVE AN ACCOUNT
OF THY STEWARDSHIP;
FOR THOU MAYEST BE
NO LONGER STEWARD.'

3. "Then the steward said within himself,

'WHAT SHALL I DO?
FOR MY LORD TAKETH AWAY FROM ME
THE STEWARDSHIP:
I CANNOT DIG,
TO BEG I AM ASHAMED.
4. 'I AM RESOLVED WHAT TO DO,
THAT, WHEN I AM
PUT OUT OF THE STEWARDSHIP,
THEY MAY RECEIVE ME
INTO THEIR HOUSES.'

5. "So he called every one
of his lord's debtors unto him,
and said unto the first,

'HOW MUCH OWEST THOU UNTO MY LORD?'

6. "And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF OIL.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND SIT DOWN QUICKLY,
AND WRITE FIFTY.'

7. "Then said he to another,

'AND HOW MUCH OWEST THOU?'

And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF WHEAT.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND WRITE FOURSCORE.'

8. "And the lord commended the unjust steward,
because he had done wisely:
for the Children of this World
are in their Generation
wiser than the Children of Light.
9. "And I say unto you,

'MAKE TO YOURSELVES FRIENDS
OF THE MAMMON
OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;
THAT, WHEN YE FAIL,
THEY MAY RECIEVE YOU
INTO EVERLASTING HABITATIONS.'

10. "He that is Faithful
in that which is Least
is Faithful also in Much:
and he that is Unjust in the Least
is Unjust also in Much.
11. "If therefore ye have not been
Faithful in the Unrighteous Mammon,
who will commit to your trust
The True Riches?
12. "And if ye have not
been Faithful
in that which is
another man's,
who shall give you
that which is your own?
13. "No Servant can
serve two Masters:
for either he will hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God and Mammon."

14. And the Pharisees also,
who were Covetous,
heard all these things,
and they derided him.

"Ye are they
which justify yourselves
before Men;
but God knoweth
your hearts:
for that which is
Highly Esteemed amongst Men
is Abomination in The Sight of God."

THE REASON WHY THE FOLLOWERS OF TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA ARE SO JOYOUS IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THEY ARE IMPOSSIBLY RELIEVED OF RESPONSIBILITY TO REPENT OF SINS AND NEED TO OBEY COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.

YOU are the TEXTBOOK EXAMPLE of that!

Oaroloye, Can you muster the courage to tackle a practical challenge of this magnitude ? I know you can do it right if you cut the crap only on this project.

WHAT SCRIPTURES CAN YOU SHOIW, TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE NOT HOPELESSLY CORRUPT?

You have LEFT YAHSHUA: you now serve TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, and whom HE serves: which is ANTICHRIST.

Now he is going to set up right next to MEGGIDO, that is, ARMAGEDDON!

What further proofs do you require?

Congregations world-wide desperately yearns for church to be manged the way the mighty Jesus intended. Where the promises of Jesus is demonstrated daily for improved lives. Jesus also promised, "I HAVE COME TO MAKE YOUR BURDENS LIGHT." He commanded them, "GO AND HEAL, DELIVER AND BLESS." etc etc etc.

You HATE YAHSHUA, therefore you cannot talk about the "etc etc etc:" which is HIS COMMANDMENTS.

You DON'T FORGIVE those you perceive as offensive to you.
You DON'T LOVE your perceived ENEMIES.
You DON'T BELIEVE Lord Yahshua's Teachings that shew you are IN THE WRONG.
You DON'T BEAR TRUE WITNESS, but Falsely Accuse ME of things I have not done.
You DON'T TELL THE TRUTH, and LIED about my FEELINGS and INTENTIONS.
You LIED about a Pastor YOU SAID was influenced by MY TEACHINGS- who did not exist.
You LIED about THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD, and claimed there was one against RAPE, when there isn't.

You overflowed with HATRED, because I refused to accept your perceived right to INVENT SINS THAT DO NOT EXIST.

Then you accused ME of "CHOOSING RAPE," just because I pointed out that there was something THE LAW does not FORBID.

HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?

Is that what TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA teaches you people to do?

Well, everyone here can see the Fruits of his Ministry in YOU!

There are signs that convince me that you can effectively create a TOPIC on this that will easily draw a million views.[

I am not a "VIEWS LovePeddler."

Nonetheless, I have important Topics everyone in Nairaland should be interested in- but they are not.

I mentioned that my Doctrine on Rape is connected with THE BOOK OF ESTHER.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE WAYS AND THOUGHTS OF GOD- so no one picked up on that.

Not even the AT-RISK Group among us- SISTERS- who should have been interested to know what GOD SAID they SHOULD do about THE PROSPECT OF RAPE, and why He fave all the Rights to the Rapists, and NONE WHATSOEVER to the RAPE VICTIMS.

You accused me of CALLING FOR THE KILLING of "CERTAIN CHRISTIANS."

I have offered you N10,000 if you can just QUOTE THE PLACE WHERE I SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

You again LIED, and tried to divert attention away dpfrom the fact that you were being challenged to provide evidence of wrongdoing on my part that you do not have, by saying that I had bet money- a thing I do not do.

It has been alleged that TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA predicts the outcome of Soccer Matches, which would enable his followers to commit GAMBLING FRAUD against other punters, COVETOUSNESS against people more needy than they are, and HATRED against other gamblers with them.

THERE IS NO COMMANDMENT OF GOD THAT SAYS "THOU SHALT NOT BET."

I would be LYING, if I said that there was.

But there ARE Commandments of God against COVETOUSNESS, FRAUD, and HATE.

THESE YOU COMMIT GAMBLING ON SOCCER MATCHES.

If Tuberculosis Joshua does predict Soccer Match outcomes, it logically follows that he does not tell you what Commandments of God you violate by BETTING ON HIS PREDICTIONS.

Am I not right?

Isn't that one of the INROADS OF CORRUPTION Satan has used to get to YOU through HIM?

How much money have you made, betting on Tuberculosis Joshua's Predictions?

.. EXODUS 23:8.

for the Gift blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth the Words
of The Righteous."

PANEM ET CIRCENSES.

I am above fifty years of age, and your behavior is a violation of several Commandments of God, right there,

Do you think that I cannot find you, if I wanted to?

If I wanted to, I could literally do so in my SLEEP.

I even wrote a TOPIC on that.

I am, at this time, content with letting NAIRALANDERS see what a LIAR you are, and what people become, when they join SCOAN.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2017
oaroloye:
36) Jesus is quoted: “Judge not, and ye shall be not judged; condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven” (Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1), versus “Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment” (John 7:24). Jesus stated men are not to judge but, then, allowed it under certain conditions. As in the case of divorce, he can’t seem to formulate a consistent policy.

Another damn lie.

JUDGMENT IS AN OPTION.

Asymmetrical Judgments killed the Exodus Elders.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:13-16.

13. Thou shalt not have in thy bag
divers weights, a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not have in thine house
divers measures, a great and a small.
15. But thou shalt have a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure shalt thou have:
that thy days may be lengthened
in the Land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
and all that do unrighteously,
are an abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Anyone who Judges, and Condemns when the same Judgment and the same Condemnation applies to THEM is a FOOL.

That is what killed THE APOSTLES.

[b]37) “My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” Matthew 27:46, (also note the time before crucification where Jesus prays for the “cup to passeth over me”) versus “Now is my soul troubled. And what shall I say? ‘Father, save me from this hour?’ No, for this purpose I have come to this hour” (John 12:27 RSV). Jesus can’t seem to decide whether or not he wants to die. One moment he is willing; the next he isn’t.

If you were going to be beaten by professional soldiers, whipped with a Roman whip, spat upon, your beard torn out, then nailed on a cross, what would YOU be saying?

Yahshua prayed earnestly that if there were any other way to fulfill the Propheciex, God should show him.

God sent him an Angel to show him that there was no other Way.

38) In Luke 23:30 (“Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, fall on us, and to the hills, cover us”) Jesus quoted Hosea 10:8 (“…and they shall say to the mountains, cover us; and to the hills, fall on us”). And, like Paul, he often quoted inaccurately. In this instance, he confused mountains with hills.

In translating from Hebrew to Aramaic, to Greek, then into Elizabethan English, what were you expecting? NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC?

These terms were interchangeable in literature.

ROME IS THE CITY OF SEVEN HILLS, according to VIRGIL (according to ALEXANDER HISLOP,) whereas Protestant Bible Scholars agree that these are the Seven Mountains in the Book of Revelation.

This crap you provide as proof that Yahshua was not the Messiah?

39) “And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things. But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they know him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist” (Matthew 17:11-13). John the Baptist was beheaded, but Jesus was not. And what did John the Baptist restore? Nothing!

YOHANN BAPTIST brilliantly revived interest in THE LAW and caused REDEDICATION to RIGHTEOUSNESS.

After 400 years without a Prophet, he set up the nation for the advent of THE HaMISHIACH-the Messiah.

To your stupid Atheist failed mentality, that constitutes "RESTORING NOTHING."

40) We are told salvation is obtained by faith alone (John 3:18 & 36) yet Jesus told a man to follow the Commandments-Matthew 19:16-18 (saving by works)-if he wanted eternal life.

WHO TOLD YOU THAT?

You are bound to be confused, when you abandon THE SAVIOUR, who is actually DOING the SAVING, to follow some SOWER OF TARES and UNJUST STEWARD with an IMAGINARY THEORY that NEVER WORKED.

41) In Luke 12:4 Jesus told his followers to “Be not afraid of them that kill the body.” But Matthew 12:14-16, John 7:1, 8:59, 10:39, 11:53-54, & Mark 1:45 show that Jesus consistently feared death. Jesus went out of his way to hide, run, and attempt escape from the Roman and Jewish authorities.

YAHSHUA did not fear Death for himself.

If it came to a confrontation, his Enemies would die, and not himsrlf- and he came to HEAL, not to KILL.

If he died before he had completed his Teachings (which is what happened,) his Disciples would not have enough Knowledge to continue spreading The Gospel, (which is not what happened).

An idiot would only want Yahshua's Death, and think in terms of him being afraid to die, and not consider the consequences of his Death at that point.

This would be a good time for you to try to say that the Prophecy that THE CHOSEN ONE would not engage in bStreet Fights does not apply.

42) Matthew 5:28 says to sin in “your heart” is considered a sin in itself. The messiah is supposed to be God incarnate, not able to sin, yet in Matthew 4:5 & Luke 4:5-9, Jesus was tempted by Satan in the desert, which is sinning in his heart. Jesus also took upon all the sins of the world during his crucifixion, so how can it be said that “Jesus was the perfect man without sin”? This would lead one to believe he was not the Messiah.

That must be because he never committed any Sin.

Being TEMPTED to Sin is not Sinning.

43) Jesus told us to “Love your enemies; bless them that curse you,” but ignored his own advice by repeatedly denouncing his opposition. Matthew 23:17 (“Ye fools and blind”), Matthew 12:34 (“0 generation of vipers”), and Matthew 23:27 (“. . . hypocrites . . . ye are like unto whited sepulchres. . .”) are excellent examples of hypocrisy.

You lying Atheist Scum pretend not to know that the Ancient Greek had TWELVE DIFFERENT TERMS translated "LOVE," and that the one YAHSHUA Commanded: AGAPE (ALTRUISTIC LOVE) means THE KEEPING OF GOD'S COMMANDMENTS, whereas the one ATHEISTIC BIBLE CRITICS PRETEND applies to the New Testament: EROS (ROMANTIC LOVE) is the ONLY ONE of the TWELVE VERSIONS OF LOVE that is NOT in the New Testament.

You lying Atheists KNOW that Yahshua telling the Hypocrites EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE IS LOVE- while the people telling them that they were fine, righteous, and good were actually HATING THEM.

44) Did the people of Jesus’ generation see any signs? (Matthew 12:38-40) Jesus announced that no signs would be given to that generation except the Resurrection itself. (Mark 8:12-13) Jesus announced that no signs would be given to that generation. (Mark 16:20) They went out preaching, and the Lord confirmed the word through accompanying signs. (John 20:30) Jesus provided many wonders and signs. (Acts 2:22) Jesus provided many wonders and signs. (Acts 5:12 & 8:13) many signs and wonders were done through the apostles.

YAHSHUA PROMISED THAT THE SIGN WOULD BE GIVEN: NOT THAT THEY WOULD SEE IT.

How many people in NINEVEH would have seen YOHNAH emerge from the FISH?

This is another stupid objection.

45) Jesus commands the disciples to go into Galilee immediately after the resurrection. Matthew 28:10 Jesus commands the disciples to “tarry in Jerusalem” immediately after the resurrection.

That is not how it happened, you lying scum Atheist.

Yahshua was on Earth for FORTY DAYS before his ASCENSION.

He met them in GALILEE where Peter was Fishing again, but told them to WAIT FOR THE HOLY GHOST IN JERUSALEM.

46) Matthew 28:18 & John 3:35 both tell that Jesus said he could do anything. Yet Mark 6:5 says Jesus was not all powerful.

MATTHEW 28:18, JOHN 3:35, and MARK 6:5 NEVER SAID THAT, YOU LYING SCUM ATHEIST.

GOD can do anything- BUT NOT FOR UNBELIEVERS.

WHY should He REWARD WICKEDNESS?

47) Jesus says in Luke 2:13-14 that he came to bring peace on earth. Matthew 10:34 Jesus back peddles and says he did not come to bring peace on earth.

LUKE 2:13-14 do not say ANYTHING about Lord Yahshua.

He is not even MENTIONED.

Nothing HE SAYS nor DOES is even MENTIONED.

Once again, we have a case of lying scum Atheists having NOTHING to CHARGE the Lord with, SO THEY MAKE CRAP UP!

Yahshua came to bring Peace for HIS DISCIPLES ONLY.

The WICKED, who REJECTED HIS TEACHINGS, could have NO PEACE.

THEY were the ones TRYING TO KILL his Disciples.

So why would THEY have any PEACE ON EARTH?

48) Did Christ receive testimony from man? “Ye sent unto John and he bare witness unto the truth. But I receive not testimony from man.” John 5:33-34 “And ye shall also bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.” John 15:27

JOHNB15:27 SAYS NOTHING ABOUT LORD YAHSHUA RECEIVING TESTIMONY FROM MAN.

49) Christ laid down his life for his friends. John 15:13 & 10:11 Christ laid down his life for his enemies. Romans 5:10

If you want to know whom a man was laying down his life for, should you ask THE MAN THAT LAID DOWN HIS LIFE, or one of THE MEN THAT KILLED HIM?

This objection makes no sense. As usual.

50) Deuteronomy 23:2 says that bastards can not attend church unto the tenth generation. If Jesus was spawned by Mary and Jehovah as the Bible claims then he is technically a bastard and should not be the leader of the church.

What makes a person legitimate it illegitimate?

Is it not "THE SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE?"

WHAT MAKES MARRIAGE "SACRED?"

Is it not THE BLESSING OF GOD?

The issues of unsanctified marriages are all illegitimate.

Even the marriages in secular courts and to FALSE GODS.

His can anyone claim that the ISSUE OF GOD THE SANCTIFIER is ILLEGITIMATE?

That is BLASPHEMY of the HIGHEST degree!

. MATTHEW 23:16-22.

16. "Woe unto you,
ye Blind Guides,
which say,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL SWEAR BY THE TEMPLE,
IT IS NOTHING;
BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL SWEAR
BY THE GOLD OF THE TEMPLE,
HE IS A DEBTOR!'

[color=#9900000]17. "Ye Fools and Blind:
for whether is greater,
the gold,
or the Temple that sanctifieth the gold?
18. "And,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL SWEAR BY THE ALTAR,
IT IS NOTHING;
BUT WHOSOEVER SWEARETH
BY THE GIFT THAT IS UPON IT,
HE IS GUILTY.'

19]Ye Fools and Blind:
for whether is greater,
the Gift,
or the Altar that sanctifieth the Gift?
20. "Whoso therefore
shall swear by the Altar, sweareth by It,
and by all things thereon.
21. "And whoso shall swear by the Temple, sweareth by It,
and by Him that dwelleth therein.
22. "And he that shall swear by Heaven,
sweareth by The Throne of God,
and by Him that sitteth thereon."

THE EPISTLES OF PAUL ARE BASED ON THE SAME PHARISEE DOCTRINE: THAT THE TEACHINGS PAUL GIVES BASED ON THE SACRIFICE OF YAHSHUA SUPERSEDE THE TEACHINGS YAHSHUA GAVE BEFORE HIS CRUCIFIXION AND RESURRECTION.

This is the same Principle with saying that the Offspring of GOD WHO CREATED MARRIAGE could be "ILLEGITIMATE."
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2017
islamStinks:

period.

WHY?

What do you fear?
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 3:11pm On May 20, 2017
OAROLOYE, WHY ARE YOU DISRESPECTFUL OF THE RULES OF NIARALAND in your post No.116 - See rule 2 & 3.

1) You cruelly insult the holy Prophet TB Joshua with impunity.

2) You threaten me with these words, "Do you think that I cannot find you, if I wanted to?"

2) You now resort to threaten me with a DEMONIC ATTACK in my sleep.

3) You say, " If I wanted to, I could literally do so in my SLEEP."

In my defense I can honestly say to Oaroloye, " BRING IT ON SHITBAG ! " Oh one last thing on this matter SHITBAG, after you find me in your demonic sleep, you will wake up and testify to your defeat.

Why did a robust debate on the most important needs of innocent congregations world-wide sink this low ?

As we all know, the problem with the best COUNTERFEIT/ FAKE is that it only has value to the scammer.

Right now, as I write I am watching an Emmanuel TV program on the Columbia Pastors Conference. Thousands of honest Pastors from all over this country and the whole world converged to learn from the Holy Prophet TB Joshua. These pastors have obviously realized that playing churchie churchie must stop because it it not the will of God that INNOCENT CONGREGATIONS be denied the practical evidence of Gods love.

It is still on, till 19:00 today. Watch how all these pastors are taught with practical demonstrations of how to do miraculous healing and demonic deliverance in the name of the MIghty Jesus Christ. Or find it secretly on YOUTUBE.

I am sure this historic event of the Impartation/ Anointing of thousands of honest Pastors must be witnessed because immediately they could do the WORKS/ MIRACLES and demonic deliverance. These Newly Anointed pastors has now changed the course of their ministries because at last they can give to their INNOCENT CONGREGATIONS exactly what the holy Gospels and the Book of Acts reveal.

Stand up Christians ! Seek and you will find, says Jesus. The true Gospels are not words with out the miracles. The miracles fulfill Gods will, which is to love those that love his Son.

The evidence speak for itself, not the elaborate words of a FAKE PASTOR wherever they may be.

Fake Pastors do exactly what Oaroloye is doing here. They numb our minds with out of context and lengthy confusing preaching without any POWER to fix your problems, They work hard get you to believe in them without evidence. That is not the WAY OF JESUS CHRIST !

IN STARK CONTRAST, Jesus simply asks you what is your problem ? Then he says, let me fix it.
The after He fixes it, you can glorify God and make time to learn more because you have come face to face with a POWER that is far beyond what doctors, medical specialists, talker like Oaroloye etc, etc, etc can ever do to fix it.

TALK IS CHEAP ! THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING !

The holy Prophet aptly says, "ANYONE CAN TALK."

There we have it ! The true Gospel of Jesus Christ is PRACTICAL at its core.

The reason why I always point to Emmanual TV, is because it is so powerful and yet so easy to get. It is the most watched free spiritual channel in the world.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 3:14pm On May 20, 2017
islamStinks:

period.
YES, YOU MAKE A GOOD POINT. Censorship has its positive values.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2017
NPComplete:
3 blind mice. No patience. No intelligence. They are just eager to thoughtlessly fight anything that appears to be against their belief and they are too blind to even see when someone is on their side. This is what happens when hasty itchy fingers mixes with low grade brain capacity.

L RON HUBBARD, founder of SCIENTOLOGY charitably said:

"PEOPLE ARE EVIL
IN PROPORTION TO
THE AMOUNT OF EVIL
THAT HAS BEEN DONE
TO THEM IN THE PAST."

Therefore Evil people are not fully Responsible for their Actions at this time.

What makes them as they are was a Bad Decision they made long ago, that they cannot UNMAKE, because they don't remember making it in the first place.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 12:35am On May 21, 2017
Oaroloye, you have accused me falsely of lying about the Nigerian Pastor arrested for rape and other sexual crimes against very young girls in his congregation. When I first saw the headlines I thought it could be you because you obsessed much about "RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

This pastor also said that RAPE IS NOT A SIN. Thats why I thought it was you or that the FAKE PASTOR was under your spell.

Here is the link : http://www.africanews.com/2017/04/21/popular-nigerian-pastor-arrested-in-sa-airport-toilet-over-rape-claims//
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Nobody: 1:16am On May 21, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

There is a certain type of Mental Problem, in which the Diseased perceives everything they hear as the opposite of what was actually said. I don't know what that is called, but I expect they've got a name for it.

. CHART OF HUMAN EVALUATION.

TONE LEVEL. 3. EMOTION. 8. HANDLING OF TRUTH.

4.0. ENTHUSIASM. HIGH CONCEPT OF TRUTH.

3.5. CHEERFULNESS. TRUTHFUL.

3.0. CONSERVATISM. CAUTIOUS OF ASSERTING TRUTH. SOCIAL LIES.

2.5. BOREDOM. INSINCERE. CARELESS OF FACTS.

2.0. OVERT HOSTILITY. TRUTH TWISTED TO SUIT ANTAGONISM.

1.5. ANGER. BLATANT AND DESTRUCTIVE LYING.

1.1. COVERT HOSTILITY. INGENIOUS AND VICIOUS PERVERSIONS OF TRUTH. COVERS LYING ARTFULLY.

0.5. GRIEF. DETAILS FACTS WITH NO CONCEPT OF THEIR REALITY.

0.1. APATHY. NO REACTION.

[See: SELF ANALYSIS, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

This chart is a disappointment! It only works on a Phone Screen like mine!

There are supposed to be three more-or-less, neat columns!

. MATTHEW 13:52-58.

52. Then said he unto them,

"Therefore every scribe
which is instructed unto The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a man that is an householder,
which bringeth forth out of his treasure
things new and old."

53. And it came to pass,
that when Jesus had finished these Parables,
he departed thence.
54. And when he was come into his own country,
he taught them in their synagogue,
insomuch that they were astonished,
and said,

"Whence hath this man this Wisdom,
and these Mighty Works?
55. "Is not this the carpenter's son?
Is not his mother called Mary?
And his brethren, James, and Joses,
and Simon, and Judas?
56. And his sisters, are they not all with us?
Whence then hath this man all these things?"

57. And they were offended in him.
But Jesus said unto them,

"A Prophet is not without honour,
save in his own country,
and in his own house."

58. And he did not many Mighty Works there
because of their Unbelief.

YAHSHUA CANNOT SAVE US WITHOUT OUR AGREEMENT WITH HIM.

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

. MARK 6:5-6..

5. And he could there do no mighty work,
save that he laid his hands
upon a few sick folk,
and Healed them.
6. And he marvelled because of their Unbelief.
And he went round about the villages, Teaching.

THEREFORE, A SERVANT OF THE LORD, WHO CARES ABOUT THE LOST SHEEP, STRIVES TO THE UTMOST TO DO WHAT THEY CAN TO RESCUE AS MANY OF THEM AS IS POSSIBLE.

They EXAMINE every case closely, being careful to avoid FALSE ACCUSATION.

16. "Thou shalt not bear False Witness
against thy Neighbour."

I never said that I was trying to prove that Jesus is not The Messiah.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Oaroloye, you have accused me falsely of lying about the Nigerian Pastor arrested for rape and other sexual crimes against very young girls in his congregation. When I first saw the headlines I thought it could be you because you obsessed much about "RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

This pastor also said that RAPE IS NOT A SIN. Thats why I thought it was you or that the FAKE PASTOR was under your spell.

Here is the link : http://www.africanews.com/2017/04/21/popular-nigerian-pastor-arrested-in-sa-airport-toilet-over-rape-claims//

You do not accuse someone of Sins on "I JUST THOUGHT."

That is called LYING.

Against thy Neighbour."

ON 24th APRIL, YOU, THE TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA GROUPIE DARED TO WRITE:

ScienceWatch:
A few days ago a Nigerian Pastor was arrested for the rape of many woman of his own congregation. He also said that he did nothing wrong. He says that RAPE IS NOT A SIN.

Was this FAKE Pastor influenced by the teachings on RAPE by Oaroloye ?

This is how Oaroloye proudly defended his public staements on RAPE ;
He responds insanely, "In case I was not clear before, and in case anyone thinks that perhaps SCIENCEWATCH is twisting my words, and making it sound as if I said something that I did not say, let me state categorically, and unequivocally:

"RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

Oaroloye concluded, "There is NO Commandment of God that says "THOU SHALT NOT RAPE!" or, "A PERSON WHO RAPES HAS NOT COMMITTED A SIN."

Why is Oaroloye confused ? Satanic persons have for thousands of years shamelessly twisted scripture to suit there own ambitions.

dryakson; Khaytunchi; adekzy; Loj; aloloatee; Setaje; jonnyp; adebisema; wolesmile; ahamdaman; contra; emartu

TODAY, 22nd MAY, 2017, the Mad Groupie further writes:

ScienceWatch:

ADESINA NATHANIEL'S PUNCHNG.COM STORY.

http://punchng.com/tim-omotosho-lessons-from-south-africa/

THE JOURNALIST CONTRASTED Timothy Omotoso's accountability for his actions with that of Tuberculosis Joshua after more than 100 were killed on his watch.

116 was it not?

HOW MANY OF THESE UNTIMELY KILLED DID THE MIGHTY MIRACLE-WORKER RAISE FROM THE DEAD- DOING THE WORKS THAT PROVE HIM TO BE SENT BY GOD?

There is nothing to show that TIMOTHY OMOTOSO ever claimed that he had committed multiple counts of Rape, but that he did nothing wrong.

tempting him.

4. And they said,

and to put her away."

AND CLEAVE TO HIS WIFE;

but one flesh.

and marry another,
12. "And if a woman

and marrieth another,
committeth Adultery:
committeth Adultery."

IT SHOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO BECOME A "CAREER RAPIST.," SINCE ONE CANNOT TAKE AN ABANDON WIVES ANY OLD HOW.

It is possible that the Pastor committed the offense he was accused of.

It is also possible that he was CAREFULLY SET UP.

There are girls who are used for such a purpose: carefully-trained and coached to terminate Ministries.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 6:14pm On May 21, 2017
SHALOM!

(THROUGH AN EDITING ERROR, I HAVE DELETED MY 1st THROUGH 15th ANSWERS, AND HAVE REWRITE THEM!)

This was posted to KEMET ON TRIAL!!!......HEBREW ISRAELITES STRIKE BACK!!! by one CURTIS DODDS.

I shall answer his allegations, which are nothing new, right here, and right now, and get rid of them, for good.

Jesus is a False Messiah

According to Jesus’ admissions, as well as the Bible’s prophecies, Jesus of Nazareth could not have been the Messiah. This of course, would invalidate Christianity as we know it. The compilation presented here shall be split in three sections. The first shall be the biblical prophecies that were made in order to identify the messiah, which Jesus does not fulfill. The second shall be the prophecies that Christians use to say that Jesus was the Messiah, yet they clearly fail. The third set shall be the prophecies and statements Jesus made yet they are false and have never came true.

Prophecies to Identify the Messiah, Which Jesus Does Not Fulfill:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5118772_images10_jpegb19bb7c7b1c875d6912385c98509089b

1) Matthew 1:23 says that Jesus (the messiah) would be called Immanuel, which means “God with us.” Yet no one, not even his parents, call him Immanuel at any point in the bible.

The "SURNAME" describes something about the so-named. The entire point was that GOD WAS WITH THEM THROUGH YAHSHUA.

2) The Messiah must be a physical descendant of David (Romans 1:3 & Acts 2:30). Yet, how could Jesus meet this requirement since his genealogies in Matthew 1 and Luke 3 show he descended from David through Joseph, who was not his natural father because of the Virgin Birth. Hence, this prophecy could not have been fulfilled.

THE BOOK OF RUTH established that someone can become a Seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Yacob through ADOPTION.

So that point fails.

LUKE shows that Yahshua is also a descendant of David through MARY'S father, HELI.

3) Isaiah 7:16 seems to say that before Jesus had reached the age of maturity, both of the Jewish countries would be destroyed. Yet there is no mention of this prophecy being fulfilled in the New Testament with the coming of Jesus, hence this is another Messiah prophecy not fulfilled.

NO, IT DOESN'T SAY THAT.

Learn to read, JACKASS.

Prophecies Christians Use to Verify Jesus as the Messiah, Yet Clearly Fail:

4) The gospels (especially Matthew 21:4 and John 12:14-15) claim that Jesus fulfills the prophecy of Zechariah 9:9. But the next few verses (Zechariah 9:10-13) show that the person referred to in this verse is a military king that would rule “from sea to sea”. Since Jesus had neither an army nor a kingdom, he could not have fulfilled this prophecy.

ALL CHRISTIANS ACKNOWLEDGE YAHSHUA AS OUR KING ALL OVER THE WORLD.

5) Matthew (Matthew 2:17-18) quotes Jeremiah (Jeremiah 31:15), claiming that it was a prophecy of King Herod’s alleged slaughter of the children in and around Bethlehem after the birth of Jesus. But this passage refers to the Babylonian captivity, as is clear by reading the next two verses (Jeremiah 31:16-17), and, thus, has nothing to do with Herod’s massacre.

PROPHECIES ARE CAUSED BY SPIRITUAL FORCES which "COINCIDENTALLY" recur in the lives of people who tap into those forces.

6) John 19:33 says that during Jesus’ crucifixion, the soldiers didn’t break his legs because he was already dead. Verse John 19:36 claims that this fulfilled a prophecy: “Not a bone of him shall be broken.” But there is no such prophecy. It is sometimes said that the prophecy appears in Exodus 12:46, Numbers 9:12 & Psalm 34:20. This is not correct. Exodus 12:46 & Numbers 9:12 are not prophecies, they are commandments. The Israelites are told not to break the bones of the Passover lamb, and this is all it is about. And Psalm 34:20 seems to refer to righteous people in general (see verse Psalm 34:19, where a plural is used), not to make a prophecy about a specific person.

As above.

Yahshua was prophesied by Yohanan Baptist to be THE LAMB OF GOD. The Attribute of The Passover Lamb is that its bones must never be broken, so Yahshua's weren't.

7) “When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.” Hosea 11:1. Matthew (Matthew 2:15) claims that the flight of Jesus’ family to Egypt is a fulfillment of this verse. But Hosea 11:1 is not a prophecy at all. It is a reference to the Hebrew exodus from Egypt and has nothing to do with Jesus. Matthew tries to hide this fact by quoting only the last part of the verse (“Out of Egypt I have called my son”).

It not for you idiots to tell us what is, and what isn't "PROPHECY." This is what the HEBREWS believed.

The Attribute of THE SON OF GOD is that he be called by God "OUT OF EGYPT."

8a) “But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.” Micah 5:2 The gospel of Matthew (Matthew 2:5-6) claims that Jesus’ birth in Bethlehem fulfils this prophecy. But this is unlikely for two reasons.

8b) “Bethlehem Ephratah” in Micah 5:2 refers not to a town, but to a clan: the clan of Bethlehem, who was the son of Caleb’s second wife, Ephrathah (1 Chronicles 2:18, 2:50-52 & 4:4).

8c) The prophecy (if that is what it is) does not refer to the Messiah, but rather to a military leader, as can be seen from Micah 5:6. This leader is supposed to defeat the Assyrians, which, of course, Jesus never did. It should also be noted that Matthew altered the text of Micah 5:2 by saying: “And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Judah” rather than “Bethlehem Ephratah” as is said in Micah 5:2. He did this, intentionally no doubt, to make this verse appear to refer to the town of Bethlehem rather than the family clan.

THIS COULD NOT BE MORE EXPLICIT: YAHSHUA CAME FROM BETHLEHEM.

Statements Jesus Made Which Are False:

9) Jesus in John 14:12 & Mark 16:17-18 said: “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth in me, the works that I do shall he also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.” This implies that Jesus’ true followers should be able to routinely perform the following tricks: 1) cast out devils, 2) speak in tongues, 3) take up serpents, 4) drink poisons without harm, and 5) cure the sick by touching them and MANY other of Jesus’ “works”. Curiously I have yet to see a Christian that can do any of the above on demand.

HAS THIS FOOL NEVER HEARD OF THE PENTECOSTAL CHURCH?

10) In John 14:13-14 Jesus stated: “And whatsoever ye ask in my name I do, that the Father may be glorified in the son. If ye ask any thing in my name, I will do it.” In reality, millions of people have made millions of requests in Jesus’ name and failed to receive satisfaction. This promise or prophecy has failed completely.

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE HAD THOSE REQUESTS ANSWERED. STOP LYING.

11) Paul says Christianity lives or dies on the Resurrection (1 Corinthian 15:14-17). Yet Jesus said in Matthew 12:40 that he would be buried three days and three nights as Jonah was in the whale three days and three nights. Friday afternoon to early Sunday morning is only one and a half days, so he could not have been the messiah by his own and Paul’s admission.

PAUL DOES NOT SPEAK FOR CHRISTIANITY.

The Hebrew day begins at dawn and ends at sunset. Also, Yahshua said that a labourer does not have to work the whole day to be paid a day's wages.

THE PROPHECY SAID THE HOLY ONE'S BODY WOULD NOT SEE CORRUPTION.

Yahshua RESURRECTED, and you UTTER FOOL reject it, because, YOU SAY, he WASN'T DEAD LONG ENOUGH?

12) Jesus’ prophecy in John 13:38 (“The cock shall not crow, till thou [Peter] hast denied me three times”) is false. Mark 14:66-68 shows the cock crowed after the first denial, not the third.

PETER COULD TO HAVE DENIED YAHSHUA ANY NUMBER OF TIMES TO GET CLOSE TO HIM.

1. He DENIED YAHSHUA when he swore to him that his Prophecy was wrong. People DIED in the Old Testament for less.

2. He DENIED YAHSHUA when he abandoned him in the Garden.

3. His RECORDED denial in the courtyard was at least the third.

13) In Mark 10:19 Jesus said: “Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, do not steal, do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.” Jesus needs to re-read the Ten Commandments. There is no Old Testament commandment against defrauding. The only relevant statement about defrauding is in Leviticus 19:13 , which says : “Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbor.” This is an OT law, but is not listed with the Ten Commandments. Surely, if Jesus was god incarnate he would know the commandments.

You are a FOOL for saying that there is NO OLD TESTAMENT COMMANDMENT AGAINST DEFRAUDING.

ONLY FOOLS think that The Law is only TEN COMMANDMENTS. There are 613 Commandments.

You, IDIOT, said that there was "NO OLD TESTAMENT COMMANDMENT AGAINST DEFRAUDING," meaning from GENESIS THROUGH MALACHI there was no such Commandment, THEN YOU QUOTE ONE!

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

. DEUTERONOMY 8:1-6.

ALL The Commandments
Which I Command thee this day
shall ye observe to do,
that ye may live,
and multiply,
and go in and possess the land
which The LORD sware unto your fathers.
2. And thou shalt remember
all the Way which The LORD
thy God led thee these forty years
in the wilderness,
to humble thee,
and to prove thee,
to know what was in thine heart,
whether thou wouldest
keep His Commandments,
or no.
3. And He humbled thee,
and suffered thee to hunger,
and fed thee with Manna,
which thou knewest not,
neither did thy fathers know;
that He might make thee know that

"MAN DOTH NOT LIVE BY BREAD ONLY
BUT BY EVERY (WORD) THAT PROCEEDETH
OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE LORD
DOTH MAN LIVE."

4. Thy raiment waxed not old upon thee,
neither did thy foot swell,
these forty years.
5. Thou shalt also consider
in thine heart,

"THAT, AS A MAN
CHASTENETH HIS SON,
SO THE LORD THY GOD
CHASTENETH THEE."

6. Therefore thou shalt keep
The Commandments of
The LORD thy God,
to walk in His Ways,
and to fear Him.

.. DEUTERONOMY 27:14-26.

And all the people shall say, Amen.

14) “And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven” (John 3:13). If Jesus is in heaven, how can he be down on earth speaking? Moreover, according to 2 Kings 2:11 (“and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven”) Jesus was not the only person to ascend into heaven, nor was he the first. Elijah preceded him and apparently Enoch did also (“And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him”–Genesis 5:24).

This was about the people alive at that time, not the Ancients. Yahshua was speaking Aramaic, not English. Their rhetorical rules are surely different.

15) In Luke 23:43 Jesus said to the thief on the cross, “Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.” This obviously has to be false, for Jesus was supposed to lay dead in the tomb for three days following his crucifixion.

Only a complete fool does not know that the dead do not go to PARADISE with their PHYSICAL Bodies!
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 7:39pm On May 21, 2017
oaroloye:

That is called LYING.

Against thy Neighbour."

THE JOURNALIST CONTRASTED Timothy Omotoso's accountability for his actions with that of Tuberculosis Joshua after more than 100 were killed on his watch.

116 was it not?

HOW MANY OF THESE UNTIMELY KILLED DID THE MIGHTY MIRACLE-WORKER RAISE FROM THE DEAD- DOING THE WORKS THAT PROVE HIM TO BE SENT BY GOD?

There is nothing to show that TIMOTHY OMOTOSO ever claimed that he had committed multiple counts of Rape, but that he did nothing wrong.

tempting him.

4. And they said,

and to put her away."

AND CLEAVE TO HIS WIFE;

but one flesh.

and marry another,
12. "And if a woman

and marrieth another,
committeth Adultery:
committeth Adultery."

IT SHOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO BECOME A "CAREER RAPIST.," SINCE ONE CANNOT TAKE AN ABANDON WIVES ANY OLD HOW.

There are girls who are used for such a purpose: carefully-trained and coached to terminate Ministries.
what are you saying ?

Anyway, let's deal with more serious issues here.
I sadly note that you are determined to support a RAPIST. Your cover Is blown ! OAROLOYE.

You are criminally suggesting in this mention THAT we should sympathise with a RAPIST because he could have been setup to RAPE ALL THOSE YOUNG GIRLS of His CHURCH.

I WOULD LIKE TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO SETUP A PASTOR TO RAPE MANY INNOCENT YOUNG GIRLS ?

Your sympathy for the SERIAL RAPIST PASTOR goes even further when you suggest in this criminals defence, that all these girls are coached and trained to destroy ministries.

Oaroloye, on what planet do you prefer LIVING ?

I am not surprised by your CRUDE LACK OF LOGIC when it comes to BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES of social justice. You have no MERCY for the INNOCENT VICTIMS !
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 8:19pm On May 21, 2017
oaroloye:

That is called LYING.

Against thy Neighbour."

116 was it not?

tempting him.

4. And they said,

and to put her away."

AND CLEAVE TO HIS WIFE;

but one flesh.

and marry another,
12. "And if a woman

and marrieth another,
committeth Adultery:
committeth Adultery."

I WOULD LIKE TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO SETUP A PASTOR TO RAPE MANY INNOCENT YOUNG GIRLS ? Shitbag!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School, / Why Did You Choose Your Current Church? / Incredible Harmony: A Church And A Mosque In One Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 473
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.