Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. (10553 Views)

Easter: 6 Proofs That Jesus Did NOT RESURRECT From The Grave / A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ / 40 Creepy Proofs That Will Convince Anyone That Ghosts Truly Exists Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 21, 2017
You should have better said, "50 proofs God/gods are fantasies".
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 10:54pm On May 21, 2017
It is unfair that Oaroloye heavily criticize many people here for spelling errors, but he makes even more mistakes than them.

I have found in Oaroloye's writtings, subject-verb Agreement Errors, sentence fragmentation, missing apostrophes, vague pronoun references and many spelling mistakes.

Oaroloye can certainly improve by calmly considering the following tips;
The subject and verb of a sentence must agree with one another in number whether they are singular or plural.
If the subject of the sentence is singular, its verb must also be singular; and if the subject is plural, the verb must also be plural.

Example 1:

Incorrect: An important part of my life have been the people who stood by me.

Correct: An important part of my life has been the people who stood by me.

Example 2:

Incorrect: The two best things about the party was the food and the music.

Correct: The two best things about the party were the food and the music.

I will leave it at that for now, so as not to offend Oaroloye. All the best !
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 6:44pm On May 23, 2017
Sorry guys, I had to create a new email address where you can continue to mail me.
scienceverifytbj@gmail.com

Thanks for all your mail.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 8:35am On May 25, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
what are you saying ?

During the 20th Century, when I was born, we used to have this OLD-FASHIONED METHOD of Finding Out what people are saying, called "LISTENING."

Maybe you have HEARD of it?

It maybe is not as exciting as your method of discarding what people were saying, and making up something else instead, that they did not say, accusing them of Sin where they committed none, of illogicality, where they are perfectly rational, and of accusing them of Goals they do not have, nor expressed- but I assure you, that, as MARK TWAIN said of RICHARD WAGNER'S Music, it's not as bad as it sounds- having to HEAR PEOPLE OUT, BEFORE CONDEMNING THEM.

[b]Anyway, let's deal with more serious issues here.
I sadly note that you are determined to support a RAPIST. Your cover Is blown ! OAROLOYE.

What "RAPIST?"

There was a "RAPIST" discovered or accused somewhere?

The news report that you linked to made NO MENTION OF "RAPE" whatsoever.

FAITH HEALER, TIMOTHY OMOTOSHO was arrested on PEOPLE-TRAFFICKING CHARGES. He was ACCUSED of luring as many as 30 apparently underage girls to his house for "SEXUAL EXPLOITATION."

This nebulous charge could mean anything from patting their booties to forced sexual intercourse, which is RAPE: but if that were the case, WHY EUPHEMISE?

Even because, in the REAL WORLD of RESPONSIBLE and ACCOUNTABLE ADULTS, we do NOT accuse someone of a CRIME that they have NOT committed without PROOF that they ACTUALLY committed the crime, NOR do we PRETEND that they were ACCUSED of these crimes when they WEREN'T, by anyone QUALIFIED to level such accusations.

You are criminally suggesting in this mention THAT we should sympathise with a RAPIST because he could have been setup to RAPE ALL THOSE YOUNG GIRLS of His CHURCH.

I cannot hardly believe that I am reading such wickedness.

I HAVE MADE KNOWN MY BELIEFS ON THE TOPIC OF "SYMPATHY:" on the L. Ron Hubbard Awareness Scale it rates 0.9- that is lower than FEAR (1.0). SYMPATHY is adopting a NEGATIVE FEELING because THE CASE has a FEELING and a SITUATION.

SYMPATHY is DESTRUCTIVE to BOTH the VICTIMS and the SYMPATHIZERS.

I have made that position clear, but you have ignored it, to simply level an unwarranted accusation against me, that makes no sense at all.

Why would I want you to "SYMPATHIZE" with anyone?

What purpose would that serve?

[color =silver].[/color] EXODUS 23:1-9.

"THOU shalt not raise
a False Report:
put not thine hand
with the Wicked
to be an unrighteous Witness.
2. "Thou shalt not follow a multitude
to do Evil;
neither shalt thou speak
in a cause to decline after many
to wrest (judgment):
3. "Neither shalt thou countenance
a poor man in his cause.
4. "If thou meet thine Enemy's ox
or his ass going astray,
thou shalt surely
bring it back to him again.
5. " If thou see the ox or the ass
of him that hateth thee
lying under his burden,
and wouldest forbear to help him,
thou shalt surely help with him.
6. "Thou shalt not wrest the judgment
of thy poor in his cause.
7. "Keep thee far
from a false matter;
and the Innocent and Righteous
slay thou not:
for I will not justify the Wicked.
8. "And thou shalt take no Gift:
for the Gift blindeth the Wise, and perverteth the words
of the Righteous.
9. "Thou shalt not oppress a Stranger:
for ye know the heart of a stranger,
seeing ye were Strangers
in the Land of Egypt."

IT IS A SIN TO FOLLOW A MULTITUDE TO COMMIT SIN IN GENERAL, AND PERVERSION OF JUSTICE IN PARTICULAR.

Does TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA not teach that in his Synagogue?

.. MATTHEW 5:1-20.

AND seeing the multitudes,
he went up into a mountain:
and when he was set,
his Disciples came unto him:
2. And he opened his mouth,
and taught them, saying,
3. "Blessed are the Poor in Spirit:
for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
4. "Blessed are they that mourn:
for they shall be comforted.
5. "Blessed are the meek:
for they shall inherit the Earth.
6. Blessed are they which do
Hunger and Thirst after Righteousness:
for they shall be filled.
7. "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain Mercy.
8. "Blessed are the Pure in Heart: for they shall see God.
9. "Blessed are the PeaceMakers:
for they shall be called the Children of God.
10. "Blessed are they which are Persecuted for Righteousness' sake:
11. "Blessed are ye, when men shall Revile you,
and Persecute you,
and shall say all manner of Evil against you Falsely,
for my sake.
12. "Rejoice, and be exceeding glad:
for great is your Reward in Heaven:
for so Persecuted they the Prophets which were before you.
13. "Ye are the Salt of the Earth:
but if the salt have lost his savour,
wherewith shall it be salted?
It is thenceforth good for nothing,
but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14. "Ye are the Light of the World.
A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15. "Neither do men light a candle,
and put it under a bushel,
but on a candlestick;
and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16. "Let your light so shine before men,
that they may see your Good Works,
and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.
17. "Think not that I am come
to destroy The Law, or The Prophets:
I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18. "For verily I say unto you,

'TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS,
ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE
SHALL IN NO WISE
PASS FROM THE LAW,
TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'

19. "Whosoever therefore shall break
one of these least Commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called the least
in the Kingdom of Heaven:
but whosoever shall do and teach them,
the same shall be called great
in the Kingdom of Heaven.
20. "For I say unto you,

'THAT EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS
OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES,
YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.' "

Have you read all of these Scriptures before, BOY?

Have you read any of them before?

Do you know what THE BEAUTIDES are?

What is the LAST Beautide?

The Lord Yahshua warned that, those who had stepped up to be his Disciples were going to be PERSECUTED as a matter of course, and that people were going to accuse them of various EVILS THAT THEY HAD NOT DONE.

WHY? Even because THEY WERE RIGHTEOUS.

Anyone who has served Lord YAHSHUA for any length of time, KNOWS THIS BY EXPERIENCE.

Therefore, when a MAN OF GOD is so accused, our FIRST SUSPICION should be that the ALLEGATIONS are FALSE.

I WOULD LIKE TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO SETUP A PASTOR TO RAPE MANY INNOCENT YOUNG GIRLS ?

I find it amazing, how TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA seems to have taught his followers how to judge GUILT and INNOCENCE of people whom you know next to nothing about, on hearsay alone.

How do you know these girls to be "INNOCENT?" You claim that this preacher declared in court that RAPE IS NOT A SIN! I DID NOTHING WRONG!

When you had no way of knowing what he said in court, which could never be something as bizarre as that.

Courts try people based on SECULAR LAW, not BIBLICAL LAW; therefore, had he admitted to actually committing RAPE against these or any girls, there would not be any case: it should have ended right there.

It is possible that you are stupid enough not to know this.

It is well known that very many South Africans are very wicked murderers. This is not an accusation, nor conjecture, IT IS A FACT.

They have, in recent times, murdered several Nigerians- as many as 20 last year alone, according to SAHARA REPORTERS.

These are the people whom YOU TRUST to accuse our FELLOW COUNTRYMAN, for NO JUST CAUSE.

.. JOHN 7:24.

24. "Judge not according to the appearance,
but judge Righteous Judgment."

AT WHAT POINT DO YOU ACTUALLY APPLY WHAT LORD YAHSHUA COMMANDED?

What is the point of calling oneself a "CHRISTIAN," when one does not actually DO ANYTHING that Lord YAHSHUA Commanded his Disciples to teach to the World?

How do ACCUSATIONS equal PROOF OF GUILT?

How does someone set up a Pastor to be ACCUSED of THIRTY COUNTS of SEXUAL IMPROPRIETY?

One has to be very ignorant, and very unintelligent to need to ask such a question!

.. PSALM 35:11-12.

11 False Witnesses did rise up;
they laid to my charge
things that I knew not.
12. They rewarded me Evil for Good
to the spoiling of my Soul.

NOBODY EVER DID THIS TO YOU BEFORE? NO ONE EVER DID THIS TO YOUR TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA BEFORE?

All the allegations of Sexual Improprieties against SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS PASTORS on T.B. JOSHUA WATCH website- those are all true, are they?

Just because someone opened their mouth to slander someone, we should BELIEVE them? People we know nothing about?

.. DEUTERONOMY 25:13-16.

13. Thou shalt not have in thy bag
divers weights,
a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not have in thine house
divers measures,
a great and a small.
15. (But) thou shalt have
a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure
shalt thou have:
that thy days may be lengthened
in the land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
(and) all that do unrighteously,
(are) an abomination
unto The LORD thy God.

MOSES TOLD THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL HOW HE HAD TRICKED THEIR PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, AND GREAT-GRANDPARENTS INTO KILLING THEMSELVES WITH ASYMMETRICAL JUDGMENTS.

If he had shared this Knowledge 40 years prior, they should not have been so quick to carry out his Capital Judgments- just because he had told them that they could.

Lord Yahshua, by contrast, LOVED his Followers, and therefore warned them about this at the outset.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment
ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure
ye mete,
it shall be measured
to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou
the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but consideredst not
the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say
to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

And behold, a beam
(is) in thine own eye.
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again
and rend you."

YOUR STANDARDS OF JUDGMENT ARE DIFFERENT- BASED ON WHETHER YOU LOVE THE ACCUSED, OR HATE THE ACCUSED?

If someone accused YOU of, say, RAPE- we should BELIEVE those MERE ALLEGATIONS, and accept all ALLIGATORS (sic)?

Your sympathy for the SERIAL RAPIST PASTOR goes even further when you suggest in this criminals defence, that all these girls are coached and trained to destroy ministries.[/color]

. GENESIS 39:7-20.

7. And it came to pass after these things, that his master's wife cast her eyes upon Joseph; and she said,

"Lie with me."

8 But he refused, and said unto his master's wife,

"Behold, my master wotteth not what is with me in the house, and he hath committed all that he hath to my hand;
9. "There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?"

10. And it came to pass, as she spake to Joseph day by day, that he hearkened not unto her, to lie by her, or to be with her.
11. And it came to pass about this time, that Joseph went into the house to do his business; and there was none of the men of the house there within.
12. And she caught him by his garment, saying,

"Lie with me:"

and he left his garment in her hand, and fled, and got him out.
13. And it came to pass, when she saw that he had left his garment in her hand, and was fled forth,
14. That she called unto the men of her house, and spake unto them, saying,

"See, he hath brought in an Hebrew unto us to mock us; he came in unto me to lie with me, and I cried with a loud voice:
15. "And it came to pass, when he heard that I lifted up my voice and cried, that he left his garment with me, and fled, and got him out."

16. And she laid up his garment by her, until his lord came home.
17. And she spake unto him according to these words, saying,

"The Hebrew servant, which thou hast brought unto us, came in unto me to mock me:
18. "And it came to pass, as I lifted up my voice and cried, that he left his garment with me, and fled out."

19. And it came to pass, when his master heard the words of his wife, which she spake unto him, saying,

AFTER THIS MANNER
DID THY SERVANT TO ME;"

that his wrath was kindled.
20. And Joseph's master took him, and put him into the prison, a place where the king's prisoners were bound: and he was there in the prison.

CLEARLY, YOU HAVE NEVER READ THIS STORY BEFORE IN YOUR LIFE: OF THE MOST IMPORTANT RAPE CASE IN HISTORY.

YOHSEF'S ACCUSER even had EVIDENCE to back up her case: he was STILL INNOCENT.

It only takes ONE COUNT of RAPE to make the charge STICK.

How can ONE MAN rape 30 girls, before there is any reaction?

What were they WAITING for?

The EVIDENCE to DISAPPEAR?

How do you PICTURE this as playing out, in that TINY space that you JOKINGLY call YOUR MIND?

Do these girls all complain TOGETHER, or is it ONE-BY-ONE? By TWOS? Or by THREES?

When someone is RAPED, there is something called FORENSIC EVIDENCE- you probably know nothing about this.

SEMEN is very good evidence, and hard to dispute. However, it is not necessary: SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY have advanced to the point where an Expert can prove whether Sex was consensual or not, merely by LOOKING at the outside of the vagina. All they need is a photograph.

SKIN CELLS abrade onto the victim's body and clothing- and gets under the fingernails in a defensive struggle.

DNA Analysis will verify their origin.

So that it is not practical for one man to rape that many victims without actionable proof.

There is also the issue of HOW WOULD SOMEONE GO TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY TO PULL THIS? THAT country, of all places? That makes no sense.

False Accusation makes perfect sense.

Ex-Bishop ALBERTO RIVERA confessed how HE WAS TRAINED to DESTROY PROTESTANT CHURCHES through SEX.

1. In one op, their woman lay in the road, pretending to be an accident victim. The Pastor stopped to help.

The woman suddenly tore her dress, and screamed "RAPE!"

A co-conspirator jumped out with a camera, and took a shot.

The Pastor's reputation was summarily destroyed!

(2) A NUN assigned to his team went around seducing Pastors, and they destroyed THREE that way.

(3) The Principal of their Bible School was incorruptible, so they did the next best thing: their Nun PRETENDED to be having an affair with him.

This would take the form of allowing herself to be seen visiting his office at odd hours- looking guilty, adjusting her dress, and gossip planted with the right people.

That destroyed his reputation and undermined his authority- and he had no idea what was actually going on!

[See: ALBERTO, by Jack T. Chick.]

[quote]Oaroloye, on what planet do you prefer LIVING ?

I would like to live in a World where people are judged by WHAT THEY HAVE DONE- and not by what their ENEMIES SAY they have
done.

Is that too much to ask for?

I am not surprised by your CRUDE LACK OF LOGIC when it comes to BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES of social justice. You have no MERCY for the INNOCENT VICTIMS !

Where have I lacked LOGIC?

. MATTHEW 26:59-62.

59. Now the Chief Priests,
and Elders,
and all the Council,
sought False Witness against Jesus,
to put him to death;
60. But found none:
yea, though many False Witnesses came,
yet found they none.
At the last came two False Witnesses,
61. And said,

"This fellow said,

'I AM ABLE TO DESTROY
THE TEMPLE OF GOD,
AND TO BUILD IT IN THREE DAYS.' "

62. And the High Priest arose,
and said unto him,

"Answerest thou nothing?
What is it which these
Witness against thee?[/color]

ACCORDING TO YOUR LOGIC, YAHSHUA WAS GUILTY OF EVERYTHING HE WAS ACCUSED OF.

According to MY CRUDE LOGIC, GUILT is PROVEN by EVIDENCE: and ACCUSATION ALONE is NOT EVIDENCE.

I am surprised that no one else has come on to condemn your antics.

TIMOTHY OMOTOSHO is a NIGERIAN. Has he no FAMILY, FRIENDS, nor NEIGHBOURS- even CHURCH MEMBERS who are not HIGHLY-INTERESTED to hear that YOU SAID that TIMOTHY OMOTOSHO declared that "RAPE IS NOT A SIN!" and that he "DID NOTHING WRONG!" in raping 30 girls.

I should be surprised if none of these has any interest in asking you what your EVIDENCE of those allegations is, and what exactly gives you the right to declare him guilty in an unproven court case!
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 12:54pm On May 25, 2017
I once again apologize for not replying directly in Bronchitis Oaroloye's out of context, long, long, long, long confusing mentions. DONT THINK THAT I DONT READ IT !

Yes I do read it over at least three times before I realize that only 2 percent of Bronchitis Oaroloye s long, long, long, long, very long reply has limited contextual value and deserves consideration here.

It will be of benefit for Bronchitis Oaroloye to consider this;
SIMPLICITY IS THE HALLMARK OF GENIUS !!

Just examine how SIMPLY the MIGHTY JESUS Christ explain very profound complex TRUTH.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 1:07pm On May 25, 2017
While Bronchitis Oaroloye Labour to destroy the awesome verifiable reputation of the holy Prophet TB JOSHUA people world wide personally TESTIFY to the effect that JESUS IS THE CHRIST.

Soon Bronchitis Oaroloye, the dreaded PENTECOSTAL PNF and CFAN will be forced to make up new LIES to destroy the MIGHTY SCOAN CHURCH from a distance.

SCOAN ISRAEL ! REJOICE !!!!!!#
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 1:19pm On May 25, 2017
The time has come for the MIGHTY SCOAN to powerfully demonstrate to the whole world;
THAT JESUS IS THE CHRIST !

God cannot be mocked !

The world will witness the repentance of people that have supported the dreaded PENTECOSTAL PFN, CFAN and extremist Bronchitis Oaroloye in their FAILED PLOT TO DESTROY THE MIGHTY SCOAN.. REJOICE ! SCOAN ISRAEL !
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 1:45pm On May 25, 2017
While Bronchitis Oaroloye continue his attack on me, for exposing his motives for proudly defending RAPISTS and condemning RAPE VICTIMS, EMMANUEL TV aggressively proves to the whole world that RAPE IS A SIN.

EMMANUEL TV aggressively demonstrates to VICTIMS of RAPE that they are loved and will receive help on every level of their life for their personal restoration and for the SALVATION OF THEIR SOULS. WOW !!! WOW !!
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by orisa37: 1:53pm On May 25, 2017
These lies are taken from. The book of Jesus Barrabas and the gospel of Judas Iscariot. Read the two books and you'll be confused.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:
The time has come for the MIGHTY SCOAN to powerfully demonstrate to the whole world;

God cannot be mocked !

The world will witness the repentance of people that have supported the dreaded PENTECOSTAL PFN, CFAN and extremist Oaroloye in their FAILED PLOT TO DESTROY THE MIGHTY SCOAN.. REJOICE ! SCOAN ISRAEL !

SCOAN is a SATANIC Cult !!
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 3:41pm On May 25, 2017
Lol haaaa hi ha hi ha hic hic roll on the ground laughter. The confusion below is COMICAL LOL Hic ha haaaaa hic stomach aching laughter ha ha ooooh ya oooh ya.

There must be something wrong with me, shew. I am pulling myself right so I can reply.

...........lol Sorry. Lol haaaaaaa haa ha h ! IS it funny when strange things happen below you ?
Please check below ha hic haaaaaa lol
I think it will be best to leave it for next week. RAPE IS NOT A SIN screams Bronchitis Oaroloye from his FAKE PULPIT haaaaa oooh ya lol
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

During the 20th Century, when I was born, we used to have this OLD-FASHIONED METHOD of Finding Out what people are saying, called "LISTENING."

It maybe is not as exciting as your method of discarding what people were saying, and making up something else instead, that they did not say, accusing them of Sin where they committed none, of illogicality, where they are perfectly rational, and of accusing them of Goals they do not have, nor expressed- but I assure you, that, as MARK TWAIN said of RICHARD WAGNER'S Music, it's not as bad as it sounds- having to HEAR PEOPLE OUT, BEFORE CONDEMNING THEM.

What "RAPIST?"

FAITH HEALER, TIMOTHY OMOTOSHO was arrested on PEOPLE-TRAFFICKING CHARGES. He was ACCUSED of luring as many as 30 apparently underage girls to his house for "SEXUAL EXPLOITATION."

This nebulous charge could mean anything from patting their booties to forced sexual intercourse, which is RAPE: but if that were the case, WHY EUPHEMISE?

Even because, in the REAL WORLD of RESPONSIBLE and ACCOUNTABLE ADULTS, we do NOT accuse someone of a CRIME that they have NOT committed without PROOF that they ACTUALLY committed the crime, NOR do we PRETEND that they were ACCUSED of these crimes when they WEREN'T, by anyone QUALIFIED to level such accusations.

I HAVE MADE KNOWN MY BELIEFS ON THE TOPIC OF "SYMPATHY:" on the L. Ron Hubbard Awareness Scale it rates 0.9- that is lower than FEAR (1.0). SYMPATHY is adopting a NEGATIVE FEELING because THE CASE has a FEELING and a SITUATION.

I have made that position clear, but you have ignored it, to simply level an unwarranted accusation against me, that makes no sense at all.

IT IS A SIN TO FOLLOW A MULTITUDE TO COMMIT SIN IN GENERAL, AND PERVERSION OF JUSTICE IN PARTICULAR.

and when he was set,
and taught them, saying,
and Persecute you,
for my sake.
but on a candlestick;

ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE
SHALL IN NO WISE
PASS FROM THE LAW,
TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'

and shall teach men so,
20. "For I say unto you,

The Lord Yahshua warned that, those who had stepped up to be his Disciples were going to be PERSECUTED as a matter of course, and that people were going to accuse them of various EVILS THAT THEY HAD NOT DONE.

Anyone who has served Lord YAHSHUA for any length of time, KNOWS THIS BY EXPERIENCE.

Therefore, when a MAN OF GOD is so accused, our FIRST SUSPICION should be that the ALLEGATIONS are FALSE.

I find it amazing, how TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA seems to have taught his followers how to judge GUILT and INNOCENCE of people whom you know next to nothing about, on hearsay alone.

How do you know these girls to be "INNOCENT?" You claim that this preacher declared in court that RAPE IS NOT A SIN! I DID NOTHING WRONG!

When you had no way of knowing what he said in court, which could never be something as bizarre as that.

Courts try people based on SECULAR LAW, not BIBLICAL LAW; therefore, had he admitted to actually committing RAPE against these or any girls, there would not be any case: it should have ended right there.

It is well known that very many South Africans are very wicked murderers. This is not an accusation, nor conjecture, IT IS A FACT.

They have, in recent times, murdered several Nigerians- as many as 20 last year alone, according to SAHARA REPORTERS.

These are the people whom YOU TRUST to accuse our FELLOW COUNTRYMAN, for NO JUST CAUSE.

What is the point of calling oneself a "CHRISTIAN," when one does not actually DO ANYTHING that Lord YAHSHUA Commanded his Disciples to teach to the World?

How does someone set up a Pastor to be ACCUSED of THIRTY COUNTS of SEXUAL IMPROPRIETY?

One has to be very ignorant, and very unintelligent to need to ask such a question!

they laid to my charge
things that I knew not.

NOBODY EVER DID THIS TO YOU BEFORE? NO ONE EVER DID THIS TO YOUR TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA BEFORE?

All the allegations of Sexual Improprieties against SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS PASTORS on T.B. JOSHUA WATCH website- those are all true, are they?

Just because someone opened their mouth to slander someone, we should BELIEVE them? People we know nothing about?

divers weights,
a great and a small.
divers measures,
a great and a small.
shalt thou have:
in the land which
(are) an abomination
unto The LORD thy God.

MOSES TOLD THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL HOW HE HAD TRICKED THEIR PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, AND GREAT-GRANDPARENTS INTO KILLING THEMSELVES WITH ASYMMETRICAL JUDGMENTS.

If he had shared this Knowledge 40 years prior, they should not have been so quick to carry out his Capital Judgments- just because he had told them that they could.

Lord Yahshua, by contrast, LOVED his Followers, and therefore warned them about this at the outset.

"JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure
ye mete,
it shall be measured
to you again.
the mote
but consideredst not
the beam
4. "Or how wilt thou say
to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

And behold, a beam
(is) in thine own eye.
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
to cast out the mote
unto the dogs,
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again
and rend you."

YOUR STANDARDS OF JUDGMENT ARE DIFFERENT- BASED ON WHETHER YOU LOVE THE ACCUSED, OR HATE THE ACCUSED?

If someone accused YOU of, say, RAPE- we should BELIEVE those MERE ALLEGATIONS, and accept all ALLIGATORS (sic)?

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:

THE GOSPEL is NOT that JESUS IS THE CHRIST.

That is the one thing that Yahshua Commanded his Disciples to NEVER TELL ANYONE.

God cannot be mocked !

Actually HE CAN: YOU have done it, ignoring the fact that your Beliefs and Utterances CONTRADICT and CONTRAVENE Commandments and Teachings of God- even when those Scriptures are presented to you.

The world will witness the repentance of people that have supported the dreaded PENTECOSTAL PFN, CFAN and extremist Oaroloye in their FAILED PLOT TO DESTROY THE MIGHTY SCOAN.. REJOICE ! SCOAN ISRAEL !

All the Praise that SCOAN has earned by NOT being admitted into PFN and CFAN you have pissed away with your arrogant Self-Promotional, Self-Exalting Antics.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 4:01pm On May 25, 2017
frosbel2:

For those that love the MIGHTY JESUS, the scientifically verifiable EVIDENCE flowing like a mighty river out of the holy SCOAN CHURCH is more than enough to make your statement look like it was made by a DEMENTED DRUG addict who's only reality is stinking ANAL SEX, PORNOGRAPHY and cruel sex with TRAPPED animals.

Frosbel2, There is help for Satanists like you. Don't give up !
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:
For those that love the MIGHTY JESUS, the scientifically verifiable EVIDENCE flowing like a mighty river out of the holy SCOAN CHURCH is more than enough to make your statement look like it was made by a DEMENTED DRUG addict who's only reality is stinking ANAL SEX, PORNOGRAPHY and cruel sex with TRAPPED animals.

Frosbel2, There is help for Satanists like you. Don't give up !

Typical VOODOO worshipping religious freak- grin
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 4:03pm On May 25, 2017
frosbel2:

This is mere slander, if you don't back it up with actual proof.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 4:24pm On May 25, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

That is the one thing that Yahshua Commanded his Disciples to NEVER TELL ANYONE.

Actually HE CAN: YOU have done it, ignoring the fact that your Beliefs and Utterances CONTRADICT and CONTRAVENE Commandments and Teachings of God- even when those Scriptures are presented to you.

All the Praise that SCOAN has earned by NOT being admitted into PFN and CFAN you have pissed away with your arrogant Self-Promotional, Self-Exalting Antics.
If you keep this up Bronchitis Oaroloye, I may eventually agree with you that "RAPE IS NOT A SIN'"

I just had a light bulb moment. Your belief, which is based on YOUR OWN BIBLE could be used in my defense should I be charged with RAPE in future.

Your other exciting belief is that, if a PASTOR RAPE MANY INNOCENT YOUNG GIRLS, he was setup.

Now that immediately got my interest. Hmmmm

So you are brilliant in your defence of CRUEL RAPISTS. I have learned a lot from you Bronchitis Oaroloye about an effective defense for RAPE CHARGES in future.

Your honour, I have been setup to forcefully insert my tiny PENIS into all these INNOCENT YOUNG children who also happen to be members of my congregation.

NOT GUILTY ! Says Bronchitis Oaroloye s judge
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 4:49pm On May 25, 2017
oaroloye:

The MIGHTY SCOAN CHURCH will not tolerate SLANDER for long. It is a criminal offence.

A movement was started to prosecute via a CLASS ACTION SUIT.

My TITHES are going there joyfully.

ISLAM effectively use the dreaded FATWA.

CHRISTIANITY can now use the LAW.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 4:54pm On May 25, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Ok ! Bronchitis Oaroloye, From now on I will never tell anyone that the MIGHTY JESUS IS THE CHRIST.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 4:55pm On May 25, 2017
frosbel2:

Mmmm I see where you get your facts.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 5:00pm On May 25, 2017
oaroloye:

Frosbel2, listen to Bronchitis Oaroloye before you hurt yourself or bruise your tiny dick.

Bronchitis Oaroloye has all the answers. He Wil give you all the PROOF you need.

Frosbel2, give up Animal PORNOGRAPHY for a while and learn from Bronchitis Oaroloye.
All the best !
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 5:18pm On May 25, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

What "RAPIST?"

and when he was set,
and taught them, saying,
and Persecute you,
for my sake.
but on a candlestick;

ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE
SHALL IN NO WISE
PASS FROM THE LAW,
TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'

and shall teach men so,
20. "For I say unto you,

they laid to my charge
things that I knew not.

divers weights,
a great and a small.
divers measures,
a great and a small.
shalt thou have:
in the land which
(are) an abomination
unto The LORD thy God.

"JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure
ye mete,
it shall be measured
to you again.
the mote
but consideredst not
the beam
4. "Or how wilt thou say
to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

And behold, a beam
(is) in thine own eye.
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
to cast out the mote
unto the dogs,
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again
and rend you."

The RAPIST'S friends won't ask me any questions. IT IS YOU THEY WILL question !

Bronchitis Oaroloye, Could it be that your preaching on "RAPE IS NOT A SIN" influenced this poor pastor to innocently RAPE ALL the female children. Did you say that it was only thirty children that was RAPED ?
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 5:39pm On May 25, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

You should be thanking me for achieving what you and PENTECOSTAL PNF AND CFAN failed to achieve.

Bronchitis Oaroloye , you are really an ungrateful shitbag. Where is your sense of decency ? You appear to be drugged and unaware that you are writing on a public platform with young impressionable minds.

You seem TRAPPED in your OLD TESTAMENT.
TAKE up this third challenge ; Rewrite your OLD TESTAMENT to express the love of THE CHRIST.

Let it now say, "RAPE IS A SIN"

JESUS IS THE FULFILLMENT OF THE TORAH so His example is all that matter. Assailed !
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 5:54pm On May 25, 2017
frosbel2:

what will a blind man see after tuning into the world's most powerful spiritual LEARNING channel ? EMMANUEL TV.

Are you blind Frosbel2 ? Or are you drugged while you watch ?
Post your stuff here, to help Bronchitis OAROLOYE increase his.converted "VIEWS'"
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 5:59pm On May 25, 2017
Because I was stupid enough to read the LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG, VERY LONG post below, I got to court late for a RAPE HEARING.
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

What "RAPIST?"

and when he was set,
and taught them, saying,
and Persecute you,
for my sake.
but on a candlestick;

ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE
SHALL IN NO WISE
PASS FROM THE LAW,
TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'

and shall teach men so,
20. "For I say unto you,

they laid to my charge
things that I knew not.

divers weights,
a great and a small.
divers measures,
a great and a small.
shalt thou have:
in the land which
(are) an abomination
unto The LORD thy God.

"JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure
ye mete,
it shall be measured
to you again.
the mote
but consideredst not
the beam
4. "Or how wilt thou say
to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

And behold, a beam
(is) in thine own eye.
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
to cast out the mote
unto the dogs,
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again
and rend you."

Bronchitis Oaroloye is very fixated on RAPE ?
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 6:08pm On May 25, 2017
orisa37:
These lies are taken from. The book of Jesus Barrabas and the gospel of Judas Iscariot. Read the two books and you'll be confused.
Fortunately we are not confused anymore.

We now know that the JEWS also covertly wrote many books to destroy the truth of the GOSPELS so that they should appear innocent to the world.

JEWS are coming out of the closet ! Many ancient evils are finally revealed.

Now the JEWS are ready to repent of their cruel REJECTION OF THE MIGHTY JESUS CHRIST.

SCOAN ISRAEL ! REJOICE

1 Like

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by orisa37: 5:32am On May 26, 2017
Thanks. May God improve you more and more in The Light of Christ. Amen!!!
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 7:35am On May 26, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
[B]Because I was stupid enough to read the LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG, VERY LONG post below, I got to court late for a RAPE HEARING.[/b]

LIES BELONG TO THE DEVIL.

True Christians do not LIE about ANYTHING.

SCIENCEWATCH lied about a Nigerian Pastor crying out in court that "RAPE IS NOT A SIN!" and that he had done nothing wrong in RAPING MULTIPLE WOMEN IN HIS CONGREGATION.

He later said that this Pastor was TIMOTHY OMOTOSHO, and cited a news story, and explained that HE THOUGHT that I was involved!

FALSE ACCUSATION IS AS NOTHING TO THIS BOY!

Also to the FAKE CHRISTIANS on this Forum, who just SIT BY, watching a FELLOW CHRISTIAN and FELLOW COUNTRYMAN be SLANDERED, accused of a CRIME that HE WAS NOT CHARGED WITH!

I cannot BELIEVE that someone could DO this, and ONLY I would decry it!

This is what Nigerian Christianity has sunk to!

Bronchitis Oaroloye is very fixated on RAPE ?

Just because I call. TB JOSHUA TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, that does not mean that you can call me "BRONCHITIS OAROLOYE."

There is no literary connection with my name.

As for my fixation on RAPE, as you call it?

I got on this subject because, unlike you and all other NAIRALANDERS, I CARE ABOUT RAPE VICTIMS!

I not only want to COMFORT Rape Victims, I WANT TO END THE POSSIBILITY OF RAPE IN THIS WORLD, FOR EVER!

RAPE EXISTS because GOD OPENED THE DOOR: therefore, I want to give CONTROL of the Door to the AT-RISK POTENTIAL VICTIMS, and THOSE WHO CARE ABOUT THEM.

RAPE has implications associated with SICKNESS & DISEASE, with TERRORIST ATTACK, with THEFT, FRAUD, ROBBERY, and MURDER- even other things. What will CONTROL RAPE will also CONTROL THEM.

Had YOU and other NAIRALAND ARMCHAIR False Christians been MATURED, we could have FINISHED discussing THOSE things, and MOVED ON to things HIGHER and MORE IMPORTANT. But you were not WORTHY.

YOU SAW THE OPORTUNITY TO COMMIT MULTIPLE SINS: False Accusation, Lying, Deferring to Assist, Oppression of a Strsnger, Hatred of your Neighbour, Hatred of your Enemy, Anger with your Brother without Cause, Refusal to Remove the Beam from your Eye, Idolatry, Declaration that Jesus is the Christ, Supporting a Master over Brethren, and Blasphemy- inventing a Sin that does not exist.

TEMITOPE BABATUNDE Joshua has indeed taught you KONGA.

I don't know what the other idiots' excuses are.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 1:12pm On May 26, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

LIES BELONG TO THE DEVIL.

True Christians do not LIE about ANYTHING.

SCIENCEWATCH lied about a Nigerian Pastor crying out in court that "RAPE IS NOT A SIN!" and that he had done nothing wrong in RAPING MULTIPLE WOMEN IN HIS CONGREGATION.

He later said that this Pastor was TIMOTHY OMOTOSHO, and cited a news story, and explained that HE THOUGHT that I was involved!

FALSE ACCUSATION IS AS NOTHING TO THIS BOY!

Also to the FAKE CHRISTIANS on this Forum, who just SIT BY, watching a FELLOW CHRISTIAN and FELLOW COUNTRYMAN be SLANDERED, accused of a CRIME that HE WAS NOT CHARGED WITH!

I cannot BELIEVE that someone could DO this, and ONLY I would decry it!

This is what Nigerian Christianity has sunk to!

Just because I call. TB JOSHUA TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, that does not mean that you can call me "BRONCHITIS OAROLOYE."

There is no literary connection with my name.

As for my fixation on RAPE, as you call it?

I got on this subject because, unlike you and all other NAIRALANDERS, I CARE ABOUT RAPE VICTIMS!

I not only want to COMFORT Rape Victims, I WANT TO END THE POSSIBILITY OF RAPE IN THIS WORLD, FOR EVER!

RAPE EXISTS because GOD OPENED THE DOOR: therefore, I want to give CONTROL of the Door to the AT-RISK POTENTIAL VICTIMS, and THOSE WHO CARE ABOUT THEM.

RAPE has implications associated with SICKNESS & DISEASE, with TERRORIST ATTACK, with THEFT, FRAUD, ROBBERY, and MURDER- even other things. What will CONTROL RAPE will also CONTROL THEM.

Had YOU and other NAIRALAND ARMCHAIR False Christians been MATURED, we could have FINISHED discussing THOSE things, and MOVED ON to things HIGHER and MORE IMPORTANT. But you were not WORTHY.

YOU SAW THE OPORTUNITY TO COMMIT MULTIPLE SINS: False Accusation, Lying, Deferring to Assist, Oppression of a Strsnger, Hatred of your Neighbour, Hatred of your Enemy, Anger with your Brother without Cause, Refusal to Remove the Beam from your Eye, Idolatry, Declaration that Jesus is the Christ, Supporting a Master over Brethren, and Blasphemy- inventing a Sin that does not exist.

TEMITOPE BABATUNDE Joshua has indeed taught you KONGA.

I don't know what the other idiots' excuses are.
Good day Bronchitis Oaroloye, It must have been hard for you to make your reply only one tenth the length of all your other posts. Hmmmm !!

Sorry, I had no idea that you would find your nickname "Bronchitis" offensive. The right thing for me to do NOW is apologise, ok.

Hey ! I also noticed that no one is rising up to defend your insane beliefs on RAPE , not even RAPISTS.

The Christians on Nairaland is much wiser than you ever imagined. I must admit that your Satanic deception is on par with the prophet of modern Atheism, Prof Richard Dawkins.

YOU HAVE FAILED TO EVEN IMPRESS RICHARD DAWKINS !

Thanks to the freely available EMMANUEL TV.
The Truth about the mighty Jesus Christ can easily be double checked.. Mmmmm
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Scholar8200(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2017
ALL HAIL JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF THE MOST HIGH!!! -_-
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 8:46pm On May 26, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
Good day Bronchitis Oaroloye, It must have been hard for you to make your reply only one tenth the length of all your other posts. Hmmmm !!

Every idle word that men shall speak...

Laugh while you think you can...

Sorry, I had no idea that you would find your nickname "Bronchitis" offensive. The right thing for me to do NOW is apologise, ok.

I never said that I found it offensive.

That would imply that I have ego.

Hey ! I also noticed that no one is rising up to defend your insane beliefs on RAPE , not even RAPISTS.

What does that tell you?

By the way: you just called YAHWEH GOD "INSANE."

The Christians on Nairaland is much wiser than you ever imagined. I must admit that your Satanic deception is on par with the prophet of modern Atheism, Prof Richard Dawkins.

Were all the people who rejected Yahshua wise, too?

YOU HAVE FAILED TO EVEN IMPRESS RICHARD DAWKINS !

You think that he reads NAIRALAND Posts?

Don't you know that Oyinbo Atheism is not run by people who do not disbelieve in the Existence of God?

Thanks to the freely available EMMANUEL TV.
The Truth about the mighty Jesus Christ can easily be double checked.. Mmmmm

I have already explained TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S Source of Powers. 149 Views but no comments at this time.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 10:36pm On May 26, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Every idle word that men shall speak...

Laugh while you think you can...

I never said that I found it offensive.

That would imply that I have ego.

What does that tell you?

By the way: you just called YAHWEH GOD "INSANE."

Were all the people who rejected Yahshua wise, too?

You think that he reads NAIRALAND Posts?

Don't you know that Oyinbo Atheism is not run by people who do not disbelieve in the Existence of God?

I have already explained TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S Source of Powers. 149 Views but no comments at this time.
I could say that was a reasonable response.

You say you have no Ego, but do you have a conscience Bronchitis Oaroloye ?

I see you posted your pic. If that is really you, you appear to be a reasonable and refined man.

It could be that you have been dabbling into too much ESOTERIC STUFF that your opinions on the holy GOSPELS seem confusing and overly laboured.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by leofab(f): 3:22am On May 27, 2017
Wilgrea7:
Hello mr oaroloye.. I'm sorry for the negative comments... i really need your CLEAR stance on the divinity of Christ.. i asked you this question in another thread but got no response... are you in support of the view you posted or do you have a contrary view and just want to know our opinions on the issue?... thanks

**modified**

I've read through your response... i agree to a large extent... although not 100%.... i have few things I'd like you to clarify for me.. i would love to know your stance on the death of Christ and symbolism in washing away the sins of this world
Christianity has its origin in the sun worship.. and because the sun worship was something of he black he white supremacist plagiarized the the concept of the Egyptian sun god ( horus) and referred to him as the Son(sun) of God.. and the symbolism of the death is that the sun is burning off its energy ( fission) to save us here in the world; this did ehh he is referred to as the light of the world.. so the whole Christ thing is copied from the concept of the sun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

End Time Prophecy 666 And Antichrist Revealed In The English / Righteousness Is Not Right Doing But Right Being - Joseph Prince / Atheism: The “No-God” Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 271
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.