Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Should I quit this relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I quit this relationship? (4401 Views)

How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Should I quit this relationship? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
My girl of 5months who iv been dating and caring for and also giving 30k every 2weeks and even bought a phone worth 120k for during her birthday posted this on a bloggers comment section. I liked her both comments and she has been calling to talk to me but I have not picked her call. Pls folks should I listen to her pleas or move on. This is a girl that iv introduced to my dad as my babe and I'm eyeing her for marriage. I think am being used here....pls i need mature comments.

Note: Find attached her post...I circled her comment

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I quit this relationship? by Exkandayee(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
You are a s tupid man,guy,boy,guyman, infact anything you call yourself, even if you are a pastor you are stupider

12 Likes

Re: Should I quit this relationship? by brosom(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
That's one of the red flags in a relationship,

U re with her but she's not with u, perhaps u re a back up file should Incase things gone AWOL, while she's shooting her shots outside with niggers, perhaps to the highest bidder.

Don't be surprised if u should go through her private charts with niggars ur heart will froze and stop working.

Her secret life caught up with her, tomorrow is Sunday, praise God as much as u can.

For the record, bitches ain't loyal..!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I quit this relationship? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Exkandayee:
You are a s tupid man,guy,boy,guyman, infact anything you call yourself, even if you are a pastor you are stupider

How am I stupid?
Re: Should I quit this relationship? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Exkandayee:

1 Like

Re: Should I quit this relationship? by Nasri100(m): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
In my own opinion I don’t think you should quit.

In fact marry her and do whatever you want.

A new iPhone is also out. Upgrade her phone and then obviously increase her weekly footballer wages to 50k.

25 Likes

Re: Should I quit this relationship? by HRSweetness(f): 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
But she told no lies.

When filling forms, how do you fill the section that asks for marital status? Is there an option of filling in dating?

Oga, she said she is still single and waiting, perhaps waiting for you to stop eyeing her for marriage and actually marry her.

Pick her call to hear her out. But if you were my brother, I'd ask you to start looking at her like this.

14 Likes

Re: Should I quit this relationship? by shege45: 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
AmericanDad:
My girl of 5months who iv been dating and caring for and also giving 30k every 2weeks and even bought a phone worth 120k for during her birthday posted this on a bloggers comment section. I liked her both comments and she has been calling to talk to me but I have not picked her call. Pls folks should I listen to her pleas or move on. This is a girl that iv introduced to my dad as my babe and I'm eyeing her for marriage. I think am being used here....pls i need mature comments.

leave miracle joor
Re: Should I quit this relationship? by taiwotimitt: 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
I don't know what you want to hear again.

Don't you know that you have been dating yourself for over 5months?

Giving girls money is like playing bet.
Gamble responsibly.
Stake what you can afford to lose

6 Likes

Re: Should I quit this relationship? by Kairakamsi(f): 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
She's actually one of those girls scoobynero was referring to.......Take heart

1 Like

Re: Should I quit this relationship? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kairakamsi:
She's actually one of those girls scoobynero was referring to.......Take heart

Hmm. Nawa
Re: Should I quit this relationship? by ruffkenny: 12:24am On Sep 26, 2021
It means u are single and dating yourself,that bitch is for the highest bidder and she will dump Ur ass once she see someone richer than u or more cute than u,whatever the reason she is scaming u,she will vamoose when she see a bigger maga than u..

3 Likes

Re: Should I quit this relationship? by AfroKnight: 12:26am On Sep 26, 2021
Count it as a loss and move on. That girl can never be faithful to you. She will leave you in a heartbeat if she gets a better offer. Even if she’s married with kids and pregnant. She will still leave.

Cut your loses. If you hang on you are only postponing the inevitable. Don’t waste your time.

2 Likes

Re: Should I quit this relationship? by Moz22: 12:31am On Sep 26, 2021
I find this really funny actually �

1 Like

Re: Should I quit this relationship? by chiiraq802(m): 12:46am On Sep 26, 2021
Somebody said she's single and waiting oooooo....

And you're here asking NLanders if you should quit the
relation. If i may ask you wish relationship oga Cuz it
seems you've been dating yourself all his while

You dey give Nigerian girl 30k every two weeks... pls don't quit,
I won't be a bad omen to somebody's weekly Business.
Re: Should I quit this relationship? by Youngpo413: 2:44am On Sep 26, 2021
She is still single till you pay her bride-price daz all.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I quit this relationship? by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 26, 2021
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Should I quit this relationship? by Lilsameey: 4:09am On Sep 26, 2021
AmericanDad:

Pls il appreciate if this gets to front page. Cc: Lalasticlala, Farano, rocktation
, .If you like your sanity status, mental health, heartbeat rate,...Dump her asap,..A girl contended with her man would not have anything to do with that shit you screenshot, Bruh,..you have been used and would be dumped anytime soon,..What you have to do right now, is remove every single trace of her in your life,..Have dropped my two cents. Peace out.
Re: Should I quit this relationship? by skywalker240(m): 5:25am On Sep 26, 2021
HRSweetness:
But she told no lies.

When filling forms, how do you fill the section that asks for marital status? Is there an option of filling in dating?

Oga, she said she is still single and waiting, perhaps waiting for you to stop eyeing her for marriage and actually marry her.

Pick her call to hear her out. But if you were my brother, I'd ask you to start looking at her like this.

grin
Re: Should I quit this relationship? by willyo(m): 5:33am On Sep 26, 2021
HRSweetness:
But she told no lies.

Baddest biitchhh. Nice comment. Very ambiguous...

Re: Should I quit this relationship? by Saskay44: 5:51am On Sep 26, 2021
Lol your babe wan leave on free transfer
Re: Should I quit this relationship? by punisha: 6:38am On Sep 26, 2021
Should we tell him?

1 Like

Re: Should I quit this relationship? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:48am On Sep 26, 2021
grin
This is what you get as a guyman wey dey date a God-fearing olosho tongue.
Re: Should I quit this relationship? by dan9ice(m): 7:05am On Sep 26, 2021
Guy talk enough bluepills and chees
Everything is gonna be OK soonest
Re: Should I quit this relationship? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2021
Thanks for all the comments. I need more inputs to this matter
Re: Should I quit this relationship? by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2021
AmericanDad:

Pls il appreciate if this gets to front page. Cc: Lalasticlala, Farano, rocktation
You're a simp
But I believe that she's just trolling nothing to worry about for now
Cos as far as you simped it'll haunt you later in this relationship
Re: Should I quit this relationship? by Moz22: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Lmao grin grin grin

Lmao
I know how.u feel really.. it's mutual grin
Re: Should I quit this relationship? by Moz22: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2021
AmericanDad:
Thanks for all the comments. I need more inputs to this matter
oga.. u don't need any more input.. can't u see the handwriting on the wall nii

2 Likes

Re: Should I quit this relationship? by Demigod22: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2021
An African proverb says, when the gods want to destroy a man, they first made him mad.

You saw comment denying the alleged relationship you claimed, and all you could think about is to ask people whether you should quit or not. I wonder how people will be so emotionally attached to some people that they find it difficult to let go. Always choose peace of mind over relationship.

When my girlfriend introduced me to her roommate as, just a friend, I broke up immediately. My grandpa once told me to choose bottle of beer over women matter. Anything that cost you your peace of mind is too expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Should I quit this relationship? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pls more contributions
Re: Should I quit this relationship? by Sonoyom(m): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Actually she is single since she is not married yet, but the way she is advertising herself tells a lot about her profession.

(1) (2)

I Almost Killed Someone / Very Sad Love Story / Most Adult Girls Are Suffering From Painful Sex called Dyspareunia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.