Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Infidelity In A New Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Infidelity In A New Marriage (9824 Views)

Preventing Infidelity In Your Marriage / Causes Of Infidelity In Marriages / What Drives Infidelity In Married Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Babyboy26(m): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2010
uh,

I really thank u all for the words of advice that uve shared with me all tru the begining of this very post.

Well,i will apply this suggestion and see ,but that will be the time i am at where the fone is;

@poster
bloody hell, be a man and confront her straight up. she is your wife, cant you even talk to her!!!!!!!
the minute you found that phone, you should have brought it to the table and ask her in a friendly manner(like married people do):
- whose phone is it?
- what is it for?
- who are these guys that are saved on it?
- why is it hidden?

thereafter you could have also asked:
- why is this guy calling HER to say that someone is harrassing him?
- why does she care about the issue?
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Fearcom(m): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2010
Goddammit!Kai! . . . I've heard it said someplace that if it smells like a rat,looks like a rat . . . yep . . . .it's definitely a rat.A third phone,hidden from the husband . . . .with numbers of some 'guys' . . . . . .why was it hidden,kept a secret from the husband?she NEVER wanted you to KNOW about it. it is DEFINITELY(to a greater or lesser degree) a case of infidelity. sad
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Dandas: 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2010
The mistake u made is for not asking her at that VERY MOMENT or LATTER IN THE SAME DAY u saw that phone.Now u called one of the numbers stored on that phone and the receiver told her that somebody called him.Surely,henceforth any time u ask her,she will out smart you,she has already programmed what to say anytime u called her.For me,i suggest u begin now to be monitoring her instead of asking her about the last incidence,because for sure,she will out smart and deny u.It may be her boyfriends/sugar Dadies she got when she was a marketer in the bank,that why i dnt like marying a banker not to talk of a marketer in a bank.
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Babyboy26(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2010
Uh,

Dandas;u have a point there.I should have asked at that same day i discovered the fone.

Now that it had happened that i did not ask at that same day or next,i think thye next thing is close monitoring as u havbe said henceforth.

Well,whtever that come next,i will let everbody knows on this Nairaland.

Thank for the responses so far frm everbody and may the good Lord see to ur situations too,Amen.

Thank you all,you guys have made me realised some points and u have teached me some lessons which i wuldnt have known if i have not excallated the issue to you guys.

Once again,thank you very much.
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by twinskenny(m): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2010
well u need to get some explanation from her,, and u didnt notice all this before you get married?
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by godseyi: 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2010
Babyboy26:

Uh,

Dandas;u have a point there.I should have asked at that same day i discovered the fone.

Now that it had happened that i did not ask at that same day or next,i think thye next thing is close monitoring as u havbe said henceforth.

Well,whtever that come next,i will let everbody knows on this Nairaland.

Thank for the responses so far frm everbody and may the good Lord see to your situations too,Amen.

Thank you all,you guys have made me realised some points and u have teached me some lessons which i wuldnt have known if i have not excallated the issue to you guys.

Once again,thank you very much.

boy o boy, are you sure you married a wife?, as in you had a wedding ceremony, you vowed to each other? or perhaps you guys are just playing daddy and mommy?

1) as in 3months into the marriage and shes already cheating?
2) and in 3months, you as the husband of the house is already thinking of calling it quits? Have you, as a man consumated tha marriage, or another guy is consumating it on your behalf every friday night.

Sorry, my words are harsh, but the whole story just seemed far fetched. Besides if you say you are coming to Nairaland to resolve a 3-months, I got married and my wife is cheating on me, and im thinking of quitting issue, I think you got it all wronger and wronger.

the 3months stuff is just too ridiculous, uknow. Not that I dont believe you, but I cant but take your story with a grain of salt
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by stereotype: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2010
I have noticed that lots of peeps come to NL to post corny assed stories. If you ask me, this story is as cock and bull as you can get. Ok, let us assume that it is true that ur 3 month old wife (not live in love) has a phone hidden away from you, did you ask her about it? No, you did not, U just came to Nairaland to ask people.
Get the f.uck out of my face, Men like u make me wish i was still a boy
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by stereotype: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2010
bleed out of my face ke? grin
ok, get the f, k out of my face
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by SweetT1: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2010
Haba, for christ sake. A 3 months old wedding? the ink hasn't even dried on your signatures yet at the registry. This is the time when most couple are just returning from honeymoon and the love is still blazing hot! And you and your wife woke up the next day, with her hiding phone #3 from you? How long did you guys date? Was she exhibiting this kind of behaviors when y'all was dating? I mean, there has to be a smoke b/4 the fire. This is definetely not a good sign for any marriage that will last. Confront your wife, ask her about her ways and let her know how you feel. Act before you guys start having kids, 'cause your potential kids deserve a loving home. If she continues to play games, save your happiness and move on, it's only been 3 months.
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2010
Too fishy

She even had the gut to call you that one man called him bla bla bla! node heads
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Nevillexus: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2010
[color=#990000]Flush the bitch,[/color]
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Spyker: 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2010
Do you pray together with your wife? If you don't, then you better start now. All the same, i think marriage is all about trust. Do you trust your wife? If yes, just find somebody she listens to and complain, may be you will be surprised to learn something new
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by gamechange(m): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2010
Poster - take am easy now, na the 2 uncles wey sponsor the wedding be that, can a girl not have family again, what if you guys are broke, no be uncle go raise una. Be a man, stop shaking, nothing dey happen.
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by ofokaofoki: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2010
@poster u dont have sense! what did u do wit your former girlfriends ?
your wife had boyfriends before she married you and apparently she is not ready to let them go for marriage sake,,  those men are fuxkking her good, after fuxkking her real good , they will still give her money,
nigerian girls are not fools , they have more sense than nigerian men ,
my advise for u , get urself like 3 or 4 girlfriends and let the cheating game begin , you are going to be a fool if u dont cheat too cuzz in modern marriages people still keep their old relationships,
ask anybody except they want to lie to u !!!    about 90% of married couples still have old gurlfriends and boyfriends which they fuxkk well well.!
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by SisiEko1(f): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2010
This isnt Rocket Science, all u need to do is tell her u found her third phone, and that u called the dudes number , then listen to her explanation, if it aint befitting, pls kick her ass to the curb, there re loads of chics out there looking for husbands. She is a MUTALLAB OSHI, and u need to stop ur own MUTTALABNESS!!
I honestly cant imagine what her explanation wiould be.  undecided
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Oloks(m): 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2010
No worry my brother na direct line to her Pastor, !!!! grin
She dey do special prayers for u with the guy,
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by agabaI23(m): 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2010
What is your financial position in the family? It is possible she feels she is doing you a favour by marrying you. May be you are an OK guy but you cannot afford the designer gears those numbers give to her. She probably wants to answer someone's name. I am talking based on your own side of the tory.

Just troubleshooting!
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by twinskenny(m): 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2010
well, it is up to u, sick some pastoral advice my brother,
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by hollandis(f): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2010
[size=15pt][size=15pt]@poster
you must be a stupid husband.I will tell my wife to call that man in my presence and put it on speaker phone.
Foolish stupid mannnnnnnn like you

walahi if that woman is suspected to be an infidel,I will divorce her.Even if na one day after marriage , i nor sendddddddddd

for better for worse my asssssssssssssssssssssssssss angry na una dey give some women mind[/size][/size]
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by twinskenny(m): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2010
Easy hollandis nowww grin grin grin grin

easy on the guy, e fit be say the wife na im be the husband
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by An0nimus: 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2010
hollandis:

[size=15pt][size=15pt]@poster
you must be a silly husband.I will tell my wife to call that man in my presence and put it on speaker phone.
Foolish silly mannnnnnnn like you

walahi if that woman is suspected to be an infidel,I will divorce her.Even if na one day after marriage , i nor sendddddddddd

for better for worse my asssssssssssssssssssssssssss angry na una dey give some women mind[/size][/size]
bros u de vex ohh!!! grin
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Oloks(m): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2010
The "drum" wey u dey hit with care for house, one bobo go dey "bang" am with no regard,
wake up and smell the coffee,
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by twinskenny(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2010
abi, @ poster, please guy give us update
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by oildaemon: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2010
when u hide stuffs, u do not want it seen, couples r not meant to hide things from eachother and rather it is too early, she have no respect or fear for you as a husband.
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2010
Guy! Guy!! Guy!!! How many times i called u? 3 times baa!!  make u run fe cova! She don cheat u die!!!

Dat woman no marry you because she loves u. she marry u because she wan claim say she is a married woman. those guys in that phone are the guys when dey burst her kpekus all the time! though them dey settle her cash tooo!!!

u know wetin u go do? bring the phone from were she hide am call her and ask her whats the phone for? When she don open mouth start dey tell all that their yeye lie wey dem dey take think say they sharp pass guys, take de phone tear her mouth open and shove am deep down her throat!! wey u do make sure say she don swalow the phone, den park her and all her kaya and troway them for lagos lagoon.

better to be a widower dan to have a cheating wife under ya roof!

I don finishoo!
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by altidore(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2010
I no beleive this story one bit! lai lai, beg we get plenty liers for here oo, we go begin dey use lie detector.
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Zimex: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2010
altidore:

I no beleive this story one bit! lai lai, beg we get plenty liers for here oo, we go begin dey use lie detector.

I share your opinion. We must start to dey use lie scanner. This one, na white lie.
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by twinskenny(m): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2010
E fit be true now
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by degubi(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2010
If you were in the relationship level i would have given a different opinion but since you are married my advise is that you confront her with what you discovered and stop hiding the issue, pretending that all is okay. Sit her down and clear the air concerning this issue. If you can get access to the phone the better for you. When you have discussed and their seems to be no headway and all evidence points to the fact that she is unfaithful, please kindly break off the marriage and go your seperate ways so that you both have peace. Marriage is not by force.
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by hollandis(f): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2010
twinskenny:

Easy hollandis nowww grin grin grin grin

easy on the guy,  e fit be say the wife na im be the husband

LOL,you mean say the man dey under the woman for bed? grin
An0nimus:

bros u de vex ohh!!! grin

Na Amodu cause am
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by boyt1: 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2010
O boy you have not really expressed you're anger, we need more clarifications if you need comments.
remember, marriage is not a lottery. the reasons u gave is not enough to quit just after 3 months. come out with the truth.
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by franktolk(m): 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2010
this is just a cooked up story,no guy woud come public and xpose such a rubbish.A man would have sorted the issue before narrating how he dealt witt it,rather than comin to seek public opinion.

My guy cook up somthin else, abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help / Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.