Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password (3792 Views)

My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex / When A Boyfriend Gives His Girlfriend Money, Whats It Called? / Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by tonia4luv(f): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2007
what if your boyfriend decides to give you the password to his mail box,those that show how sincere and honest he could be with you.also is it right.
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by mamaput(f): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2007
means nothing i have 3 email adresses
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by fellow(m): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2007
It doesn't mean anything at all. Instead i'd tell you to study him more closely
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by HISTY(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2007
truly it doesn't so how sincere he is
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by niyooo(m): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2007
E-mail password? No way. Do u know all the other stuff he does on/with his fone? lipsrsealed
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by toptho(f): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2007
That doesn't guarantee anything in this day of multiple ids,he is playing the trust card.
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by Busta(f): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2007
mamaput:

means nothing i have 3 email adresses
true.
I have more than one email addy
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by Orikinla(m): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2007
There are e-mails and there are e-mails.
I have an e-mail account with the details of my credit card account and an access to the account can be dangerous.

I was away on a working visit and had technical hitches and gave a girlfriend the access to check my important mails and call me to notify me until I returned. That was months ago.
Then, whilst on another working visit, suddenly she accessed my inbox and deleted all our mails, because she said she wanted to end our relationship and I said our romantic and erotic mails would be in my true confessions. I panicked and reported her violation as a crime.

My mails mean the whole world to me. And I needed them for my biography. And I was scared that she could have downloaded details of my credit card.

If what you have in your inbox is classified, then don't give your boyfriend or girlfriend the password.
You cannot trust anyone.
Not even your wife.
Because, when you break up, he or she could wreck your life by destroying the life work you have saved in your inbox. And in my own case, she actually deleted an important screenplay I asked her to save a copy. And she has refused to make amends or apologize. And I am still considering what to do to bring her to book.
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2007
Maybe if we got married, but before then my email addys remain sacred to me! I have more than 1 email address, if you have the password to one does not necessarily mean i'm trying to prove that i'm faithful.

Being faithful is being able to withstand pressure when you are not there! Not when you are watching with a telescope!
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by Free(f): 3:50am On Jan 29, 2007
it doesnt mean anything , c'mon is just an email password undecided
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by agnesoseka: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2007
CONFESSION!! Im alwys tempted to take a peek at his mails,cos I'v got his psswrd, Ironically,he doesnt have mine.lol
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by ugodaniel(m): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2007
wat a dumb-ass boyfirnd yu've gat lipsrsealed
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by jaybaby(f): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2007
Lol

Crrect Dumb B-frnd

Y shld U request 4 his Password--- we dnt have each oda & it's FYN by US
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by Creamish(f): 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2007
Its not love ooooo, just curiousity cos he'l want urs too grin
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by Free(f): 3:25am On Mar 13, 2007
lol
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by Dvampire(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2007
as for me, i do not believe in collecting any password. why? you might see things that might trigger your emotions in a rather negative manner and you might begin to see your partner in a different light; especially if the contents of the mail have to do with the past. some things are better left unseen and unearthed.
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by iice(f): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2007
So he gave the password so? He can easily make another email if he doesnt have countless already. Afterall is it not free signing up? undecided
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by bunmii(f): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2007
do u hassle him a lot?
he probably gave you to say stop disturbin me you cn trust me it doesn't meanin nothin.
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by hotchic1(f): 7:46pm On May 03, 2007
Get real my dear,its not a measure of how sincere he is,you need to be more careful with that type of guy.
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by CrazyMan(m): 9:12pm On May 03, 2007
There's nothing in giving some one the password to your e-mail addres.
who knows he might have as many as five or six e-mails.

So giving you the password to one of them, might mean nothing to him.
Dig deep my dear don't get so exicted over that.
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by chiogo(f): 9:18pm On May 03, 2007
It's no big deal but i don't feel it's right. Just 'cause he's ur bf don't mean u have to know everythin' he does.Sometimes, people need their space even frm their loved ones. I, personally wld not encourage that even if he insists and i wldn't give him mine. Ain't gotta be all up in my business. gotta give me some space, man!
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by Maleeq(m): 6:50am On May 08, 2007
If he offers you his - It definitely means nuttin!
If he asks for yours - He feels insecure!

Sometimes I wonder why people would want to know certain things(secrets) about their partners. I'm still of the opinion, "What you don't know wouldn't hurt ya!"
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by Mosetra(f): 3:26pm On May 08, 2007
Different strokes for diff folks. I have his and access his mails and even reply to very urgent, official ones on his behalf. there is nothing about our pasts which we do not know. what is in a relationship if there aint trust betw. the two people? note however, that you should know your spouse well to be able to do that. and that is why people should go out wit people with whom they share same values.
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by BIKINI(f): 5:46pm On May 08, 2007
it is ok if u are in what in every sense of the word pass for a relationship . not the hit  and run we find around these days . but still find time to study him because if u ask me there are no hard and fast rules to an affair . What works for John and Mary , might not work for Martha and Peter
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by cheavroi(m): 12:58pm On May 09, 2007
Probably he has a million email address.ive got 3 myself
Re: Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password by atropin(f): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2010
doesnt gurantee anything, wat of d Email in his/her mind do u ve password 2 it?

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Reason? / If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do / 9 Things That Happen To Everyone During Sex (but Nobody Talks About)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.