Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua (71500 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua / DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2017
talk2saintify:
SurestG Nice One
Newest Comer

Sowee am late
Holdup catch ma ferrari for Road!!!
Novez....
Welcome
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 1:19pm On May 16, 2017
talk2saintify:
SurestG Nice One
Newest Comer

Sowee am late
Holdup catch ma ferrari for Road!!!
Novez....
grin welcome dearie
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Musampa73(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2017
SurestG:
I'm inviting all awesome readers on NL Lit section to come check this piece out: Phemmy429, Akosy, Horlah, leesah, Akinmusi, ebysandra, Alennsar, Musampa73, Johnsown1, comelyjummy, chuxxxx007, herosakin, Adeyife, urchman23, Harunablezin, Adesina12, Mhizdherbee, Dopeyomi, saxwizard, Jane1234f, Aminzy, countrygirl.

Its an amazing write-up

Thanks for the invitation SurestG

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 1:39pm On May 16, 2017
Musampa73:

Thanks for the invitation SurestG
thanks for honouring the invite
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adesina12: 1:56pm On May 16, 2017
SurestG:
I'm inviting all awesome readers on NL Lit section to come check this piece out: Phemmy429, Akosy, Horlah, leesah, Akinmusi, ebysandra, Alennsar, Musampa73, Johnsown1, comelyjummy, chuxxxx007, herosakin, Adeyife, urchman23, Harunablezin, Adesina12, Mhizdherbee, Dopeyomi, saxwizard, Jane1234f, Aminzy, countrygirl.

Its an amazing write-up

Thanks bae for the invitation

where is my sit?

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Favouritetega(f): 1:59pm On May 16, 2017
SurestG:
Wizsolzy, Ikombe, Creeza, Hadampson, Veekid, Mirob, favouritetega, Airborne02
Present Ma, hope i didn't miss much, gud afternoon.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 2:05pm On May 16, 2017
Favouritetega:

Present Ma, hope i didn't miss much, gud afternoon.
you are welcome sis, you haven't missed much.

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 2:06pm On May 16, 2017
Adesina12:

Thanks bae for the invitation
where is my sit?
at the high table sir
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by talk2saintify(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2017
SurestG:
grin welcome dearie

yayaya

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by talk2saintify(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2017
Akinwale14:
Welcome

ah sight yhu baba

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adesina12: 4:40pm On May 16, 2017
I am finally here!!!

Sweet popcorn for you bae...SurestG
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by rachealfst(f): 7:15pm On May 16, 2017
I'm sorry for not following. I trust you understand. Well done, more wisdom to you. Let me go and start reading. @SurestG

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2017
talk2saintify:

ah sight yhu baba
I see u
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by rachealfst(f): 7:59pm On May 16, 2017
SurestG:

Welcome back Rachealfst I miss you and your updates
Thanks sis.......just caught up with you guys.
Lola!!! Pls stop now before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:03pm On May 16, 2017
rachealfst:
I'm sorry for not following. I trust you understand. Well done, more wisdom to you. Let me go and start reading. @SurestG
I do understand. Amen sis thank you
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by MhizDherbee(f): 10:37pm On May 16, 2017
SurestG:

Its an amazing write-up
Thanks for the invite. Following...

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:07pm On May 16, 2017

Lola reached for her phone to read the message that had scared her off her friends' presence. "THANKS FOR THE INFO, I'LL BEGiN MY PLANNING FOR THE OPERATION" she already knew who the message was from and the information she was talking about. She couldn't stop blaming herself for telling her Luisa's plan of going to meet Soji's parents. "now I can't back out" she said. She knew she had to continue dancing to her tune because she could see how desperate she was and what she can do to anyone who may want come in way of her operation.

Luisa who was sure of her traveling with Soji chose to use that Wednesday to make some new dresses for herself since its part of the skills she had acquired before gaining admission into her school.

Mrs Folorunsho Williams (Luisa's mother) though a business woman is a trained fashion designer with her own fashion school. She had taken her time to make sure Luisa and her siblings became a professional fashion designer. The reason being that she wants them to be independent in future or any situation they may find themselves. Luisa on the other hand had decided to take her handiwork to another level when she resumes for her 3rd year.

After an hectic day of sewing, Soji's call gave her a break from her sewing machine. He called to announce to her that his being the latest graduate calls for celebration and that he wants to silently celebrate the day with her. He sensed the reluctancy in her response and so he told her to come with the things she would need to take along for the weekend. She suggested he picked her when he's going home.

Soji came as he had promised her to pick her up, it was late in the evening before he arrived so he helped Luisa carried the bag she had put the few things she needed for the weekend. The drive to Soji's house was awesome because he was happy and couldn't hide it. A new graduate of his favorite course.

It was already dark when they got home and they were famished.

"you have not cared to congratulate me" he said
"but I said that on phone earlier"

"it was acceptable because I haven't see you then, so now do the needful" he instructed.

She stood to hug him and whisper congratulations to his ears. He chuckled as he reminded her of the part that they were both hungry. Dinner was ready in 30minutes, it was spaghetti, chicken and a bottle of wine.
After the meal, Luisa headed to the guest room soji who couldn't accept that went to the guest room to collect her things and took the things to his own room upstairs. He carried her upstairs and made it clear to her that she should not be scared to be in that room and he if she wants her privacy, he won't disturb.

Luisa couldn't bring herself to sleep together in the same room with Soji because she feared temptation but in other to not make her restlessness obvious to Him, she lied down on her side backing Soji who had noticed she's scared. She didn't sleep until later in the night when she was later carried away by sleep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:08pm On May 16, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Thanks for the invite. Following...
my pleasure ma'am
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by comelyJummy(f): 7:30am On May 17, 2017
Go girl we have made it to froontpage. Congrat hope champagne dey

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:42am On May 17, 2017
comelyJummy:
yes o we go pop champagne. Thank you very much
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by ddjay: 7:54am On May 17, 2017
SurestG:
Hi Literaturelanders this story I'm about to post is my first. I've read several novels on this forum and lots of them has inspired and triggered the writer in me.

I appreciate Divepen1 for giving me a listening ear concerning this. God bless you Bro.

I will like to mention some awesome authors on this forum Repogirl, Bibijay123, Skarlett, Rachealfst, AudreyTimms and some others that I can't mention right now but I will do that as I write on.

constructive and creative criticisms are welcome. God bless you all as you read.

PROLOGUE

Sitting at the front of a dressing mirror admiring how beautiful a bride-to-be she is, dressed in a yoruba attire Iro and Buba made from the best fabric she could lay her hands on, with a matching Aso-oke as the gele and ipele, a moderately applied make-over to enhance her beauty perfectly. Waiting to be called-on into the hall where the traditional wedding is to take place. She checked herself again in the mirror to see how concealed the scar on her right cheek is. She smiled and sighed afterwards, she smiled seeing that the scar won't spoil her wedding pictures. She sighed at the thought of how the scar got to her face.

as in FRENEMY

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by DrRasheed: 10:30am On May 17, 2017
Nice Work Bae

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 10:35am On May 17, 2017
comelyJummy:
FP? We did it. Yessss.
But Lola your head is paining you oo. It's a thing you can tell Luisa and you guys would plan while you deceive the i.diot into thinking you are dancing to her tune. St.upid girl

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Ritajovy(f): 10:51am On May 17, 2017
FOLLOWING!! NYCLY DONE!

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by bossy512(f): 12:15pm On May 17, 2017
Well done, nice story, more inspiration

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. / Home Alone With Steamy Cousins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.