Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

I'm Tired Of Using Condom... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Of Using Condom... (3655 Views)

Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of Using Condom... by presented007(m): 9:56am On May 13, 2017
Condom is a No for me
Re: I'm Tired Of Using Condom... by smellingmenses: 9:57am On May 13, 2017
I need your test results by 4pm today
Bumbae1:
AIDS is Real
Be fvking with your health undecided
Re: I'm Tired Of Using Condom... by GOFRONT(m): 10:00am On May 13, 2017
On the other thread, A man said he infects 7 girls with Hiv in a day.....the infected girls will den move on to infect their male partners....Do the multiplication!!!..
It is like Hiv has finally takin over.....See d rate at which pple are patronizin AntiRectroViral drugs in our pharmaceutical shop
Re: I'm Tired Of Using Condom... by obontami: 10:05am On May 13, 2017
Raw sex is dope! But STDs are my fears!
Re: I'm Tired Of Using Condom... by Nobody: 11:55am On May 13, 2017
anwulica:
I think I just found my Johnny! kiss
hope you're not positive? cheesy
Re: I'm Tired Of Using Condom... by rosalieene(f): 12:07pm On May 13, 2017
what's today's date again?
Re: I'm Tired Of Using Condom... by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 13, 2017
rosalieene:
what's today's date again?
this one you're following only girls on nairaland, hope you're not a lesbian? undecided
Re: I'm Tired Of Using Condom... by rosalieene(f): 1:32pm On May 13, 2017
Foxyn:
this one you're following only girls on nairaland, hope you're not a lesbian? undecided
quit making a big deal out of nothing.

Quit trying to stir up unnecessary talk
Re: I'm Tired Of Using Condom... by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 13, 2017
rosalieene:

quit making a big deal out of nothing.

Quit trying to stir up unnecessary talk
it was just a question. no offencese
Re: I'm Tired Of Using Condom... by sweetchii: 1:56pm On May 13, 2017
Foxyn:
Seriously am tired of using condom to have sex.
I think this night will mark the end of that bullsh*t sad

I hardly enjoy sex when I wear a condom not to talk of cummin at the appropriate time.

how will I cum when I don't enjoy what am doing? sad

this night I had to spend almost an hour to bang my girl, forcing myself to cum even when I was damn tired and was sweating profusely ...

the girl tried everything to make me cum but the more she tried, the more I lost interest in her.

I know the dangers involved when having raw sex, and I have been very careful about it. but it seems it's not helping matters.

I don't take anything to prolong my sex in bed because that's what my girl feels I do..

I told her it's because am wearing a condom...

after our first round tonight that I didn't cum...

we had to relax for 2hrs plus, then we went in again for the second round

this time I did it raw! oh Lamar!!

the sweetness almost made me shout..

before 20mins I came and she really enjoyed it

I will never go back to condom again

will like to know if there's any home equipment I can use to test a girl of any disease before I can go in raw with her..

thanks
Na watin dey sweet dey kill.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. / Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. / Pls How Do I Get A U.s Phone Number In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.