Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Have No Idea - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have No Idea (1543 Views)

"My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments / This Is Why You Have No Idea How Badly She’s Been Hurting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Have No Idea by Raydans: 9:11pm On May 13, 2017
Euphoria19:
ladies are complicated and confusing, she was just acting like she doesn't care and was playing hard to get, and when you didn't fall for it she got angry, it's not your fault,she wanted you to call her so that she could feel special and good about herself and that's not wrong but her reaction afterwards was not necessary, she could've just stated that she ended up being free and was disappointed when you didn't call which isn't your fault cause she gave you the impression that she's a busy bee, ladies are complicated, even me sef I don't understand myself sometimes, don't read into it

Smh.......Una weh done.

Three gbosa for una!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Idea by Euphoria19: 9:15pm On May 13, 2017
Raydans:

Smh.......Una weh done.

Three gbosa for una!!! undecided

Lol, who is the "una"? abeg oh, I'm not the one that pretended not to notice you, go and give her those three gbosa
Re: I Have No Idea by Alezy(m): 7:45am On Nov 02, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Why do I take your signature more important than your mention?
thank you for this very important meme.

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Ex Day. Leave A Message For Your Ex. / STRICTLY FOR GIRLS Giving : Head Is Good For Your Health / Ashewo Gang I Need Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.