Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Ashewo Gang I Need Tips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashewo Gang I Need Tips (1539 Views)

I Had Sex With One Ashewo Last Week. / PLEASE o, I need tips on how to toss a girl / Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashewo Gang I Need Tips by Awumen1313: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hello fam!! I just wan join the ashewo gang, but I need you guys to put me through as I'm new to it, not new to forking tho wink

How much for Short time on the average?i stay somewhere on the mainland and who disposes the condom after use, me or the ashy?Abeg kindly help don't wanna look like a complete novice when I get there grin

1 Like

Re: Ashewo Gang I Need Tips by Papanwamaikpe: 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
Repent!!!!
Re: Ashewo Gang I Need Tips by CaptainStephen(m): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
So you want to start doing pay as you go grin grin
Re: Ashewo Gang I Need Tips by Awumen1313: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Repent!!!!

Shift angry angry
Re: Ashewo Gang I Need Tips by Awumen1313: 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
CaptainStephen:
So you want to start doing pay as you go grin grin

Abi Nah cheesy cheesy

As girls shakara don too much for me, and man gats offload tank grin

Any tips?
Re: Ashewo Gang I Need Tips by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
U dey claim Awumen but u no sabi wetin dey happen for brothel.
90% ruggedity 10% stupidity
All these JVC bois sef
Re: Ashewo Gang I Need Tips by CaptainStephen(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Awumen1313:

Abi Nah cheesy cheesy

As girls shakara don too much for me, and man gats offload tank grin

Any tips?
well every mallam to his kettle sha, I nor get tips as I never enter ashawo house before.
Just shine your eyes epah.
Re: Ashewo Gang I Need Tips by Awumen1313: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
Damn so the ashewo gang dey shy/fear to Identify grin

You can pm tho
Re: Ashewo Gang I Need Tips by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 05, 2018
Awumen1313:
Hello fam!! I just wan join the ashewo gang, but I need you guys to put me through as I'm new to it, not new to forking tho wink

How much for Short time on the average?i stay somewhere on the mainland and who disposes the condom after use, me or the ashy?Abeg kindly help don't wanna look like a complete novice when I get there grin

1. Make sure you have enough money before leaving.
2. Buy a drink, sit in a quiet corner and observe the stock first.
3. Observe your mark, make a move and agree on rates before venturing inside.
4. Avoid aggression and ill temper at all cost, sometimes you might have to pay more to get out of a sticky situation.
5. Enjoy and become addicted.

1 Like

Re: Ashewo Gang I Need Tips by Awumen1313: 6:20am On Mar 06, 2018
Bidobado:

1. Make sure you have enough money before leaving.
2. Buy a drink, sit in a quiet corner and observe the stock first.
3. Observe your mark, make a move and agree on rates before venturing inside.
4. Avoid aggression and ill temper at all cost, sometimes you might have to pay more to get out of a sticky situation.
5. Enjoy and become addicted.

Thanks man, but no to addiction cool
Re: Ashewo Gang I Need Tips by godofuck231: 6:42am On Mar 06, 2018
Awumen1313:

Are u aware that women use sperm for different strange things? Some drink it, mix with their cream to make them younger, firmness of their skin, eradication of gray hairs, even rituals.
some sell the sperm to users cus it's expensive, be wise and be warned, sometimes you hear a girl calling a guy her bull, it means her sperm bull
Re: Ashewo Gang I Need Tips by Awumen1313: 7:08am On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=godofuck231 post=65597763]

Are u aware that women use sperm for different strange things? Some drink it, mix with their cream to make them younger, firmness of their skin, eradication of gray hairs, even rituals.
some sell the sperm to users cus it's expensive, be wise and be warned, sometimes you hear a girl calling a guy her bull, it means her sperm bull
[/quote

Well that's why I opened this thread, to know more before going there, I really want to know if it's a must for the ashy to have the used condom or not, because I overheard a discussion long time ago that they will be the one to dispose it, I want to confirm that bro
Re: Ashewo Gang I Need Tips by Awumen1313: 7:09am On Mar 06, 2018
godofuck231:

Well that's why I opened this thread, to know more before going there, I really want to know if it's a must for the ashy to have the used condom or not, because I overheard a discussion long time ago that they will be the one to dispose it, I want to confirm that bro

(1) (Reply)

Woman Shit Doesn't Smell. / Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus Shows Off Her Stunning BREASST TATTOO… Nigerians React / Pls Judge This Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.