Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

What Are The Signs?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Signs?? (544 Views)

What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen / Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Signs?? by vybzkartel: 10:18am On May 13, 2017
What are the signs that a lady you are chatting online has feelings for you?

I want to know
Re: What Are The Signs?? by Dotwillis1(m): 10:23am On May 13, 2017
just ask her 'bae do yhu v feelings for me?? ...
Re: What Are The Signs?? by SirMichael1: 10:30am On May 13, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
You are nothing but a filthy scumbag. You should be chopped into tiny pieces and feed to local dogs in the slum you are brought up. Instead of you to look for how to make your life better you are here looking for teenage girls to rape.

Worthless imp like you!

Lass, why the lash? undecided He only asked an honest question and you're going overboard with your reply. WTF!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Signs?? by vybzkartel: 10:31am On May 13, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
You are nothing but a filthy scumbag. You should be chopped into tiny pieces and feed to local dogs in the slum you are brought up. Instead of you to look for how to make your life better you are here looking for teenage girls to rape.

Worthless imp like you!

Thank you.
Re: What Are The Signs?? by Nobody: 10:36am On May 13, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

Worthless imp like you!
Did he try to rape you? Cos if he didn't and you ranting like this then we are missing something.
Re: What Are The Signs?? by Nobody: 10:51am On May 13, 2017
vybzkartel:
What are the signs that a lady you are chatting online has feelings for you?

I want to know
grin

This is very tricky coz u dont see her facial reaction...its easy to say those words while chatting but a lot of ppol really dont mean or having a feelings when they say it.. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

The Ghanaian Dude Does Not Beg Me Again To Forgive Him / Come Join Me Celebrate God's Faithfulness / Need Advises Am Inviting Her Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.