Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen (7501 Views)

Nearly Burst My Balls / Unless My Gf Squeeze My Balls And Cork , I Don't Get Aroused / I Haven't Had Sex In 9 Months, My Balls Hurt,should I Be Worried?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by Mazigabriel(m): 4:02am On Apr 12, 2020
Please who knows the signs I will get when my testicles are becoming filled with semen.
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by xendra: 4:59am On Apr 12, 2020
your body discharges them by itself; in your sleep.

stop asking question like somebody looking for an excuse to funicate

61 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by zexy2030(m): 5:05am On Apr 12, 2020
xendra:

that's the best response, so deal with it.

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by rex444(m): 5:57am On Apr 12, 2020
mazi ihe a bu oshimiri ata ata ....it never runs dry
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by Hoodbilonia: 5:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Shut up
U self-servicer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by HMarshal(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2020
xendra:

Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by verifiablefacts: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2020
Mazigabriel:
Please who knows the signs I will get when my testicles are becoming filled with semen.
when you suddenly see an ugly woman beautiful.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by Walemi1(m): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2020
When after urinating, there's little semen discharge from ur John Thomas. You will be fine without fornicating though.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by ValCon888: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2020
xendra:

A better answer was never written.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by femi4: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Mazigabriel:
wet deams

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Mazigabriel:
Op early in the morning undecided
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by jamnzeakkor(m): 10:18am On Apr 12, 2020
[quote author=xendra post=88348215]your body discharges them by itself; in your sleep.

stop asking question like somebody looking for an excuse to funicate[/quote
Mad oooo

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2020
verifiablefacts:

when you suddenly see an ugly woman beautiful.
That one na mostly too much shayo for the system grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by Carfreak966: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by vikithor(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2020
Get a driving skill and concentrate and developing your self,learn how to drive manual or automatic vehicle.
Call or whatsapp with numbers below.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by fr3do(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2020
leg pain grin

a man can be most productive with blue balls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nocturnal emissions, you are likely to have high drive and more likely to be turned on by any little -little. Nothing to worry about, your body will absorb it or dispense it in your sleep.
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by franklingud(m): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Chris Brown's voice; wet!!!!! Wet!!!! Wet!!!! Dreams!!!!
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by Mazigabriel(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
xendra:

shut up there, am not like you.
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by Mazigabriel(m): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Shut up U self-servicer
mad man on the loose.
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by Mazigabriel(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Walemi1:
When after urinating, there's little semen discharge from ur John Thomas. You will be fine without fornicating though.
sincerely, I don't fornicate, I am just curious to know some things
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by Mazigabriel(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Op early in the morning undecided
Yes
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by masterP042(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
OP, your testis produces semen, it doesnt store it. Your question is more like "what are the signs that I get when my eye balls are filled with tears"

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by Walemi1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mazigabriel:
Issoryt. Just saying so in case the thought comes u don't yield to it.
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by foolbuster: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mazigabriel:

There is no such thing.
Your testicles can never be overfilled with semen no more than your body can be overfilled with blood.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mazigabriel:
Heat period.Soap and water can relieve you.
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by TGMISKY(m): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Does it ever get full?
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by kalufelix(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Stronger erection..
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by sylvez(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mazigabriel:

sincerely what do you do
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by goodnewscliff(m): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Shut up
U self-servicer
angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin / How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy / besty_)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.