Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media (17203 Views)

Types Of Websites | Softplace.com.ng / The 6 Types Of Website Traffic (and How To Get Them) / 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Rapmoney(m): 10:36pm On May 14, 2017
H
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by RealHaute: 10:37pm On May 14, 2017
Pocohantas ...what type of troll are you?

Queenbeee:
I might be a teeny weeny little bit guilty of the grammar police trolling. Some people can murder english

To the gallows oh yea troll! You have only two options: give head or give your head!! angry angry

Lmao! Chai! I'm something else on Nairaland. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Airforce1(m): 10:38pm On May 14, 2017
MidasTouche01:
Tosyne2much wetin Airforce1 do u na U just dey troll the guy

Infact u are a type of troll too...troll who troll trolls grin

When person wey you no dey see mention you, it shows you're important.
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by HarryDuce(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2017
•The 'Afonja' and 'Ipob' trolls
The ones that would just appear out of no where and start screaming their usual.. Nothing tangible to contribute, embarrassing themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by MidasTouche01(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2017
Airforce1:

When person wey you no dey see mention you, it shows you're important.

undecided Don't even try it....

I don't want to be caught in the middle abeg
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by ItalianWine(f): 10:42pm On May 14, 2017
Queenbeee:

Babe chill Na, I've modified cheesy

Hahahha grin

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by deebrain(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2017
Proudly a Clap Back troll.

Some people just feel it is fun to go after people online and post nonsense.
With people like me, there's a balance ---You must respect ya sef.
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Airforce1(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2017
MidasTouche01:

undecided Don't even try it....

I don't want to be caught in the middle abeg
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 14, 2017
sojayy:
OP u r on point, I luv meme trolls....
does posting this pix makes me a troll, grin

4 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On May 14, 2017
MidasTouche01:
Tosyne2'much wetin Airfor'ce1 do u na U just dey troll the guy

Infact u are a type of troll too...troll who troll trolls grin
Me sef just say make I troll this evening baba cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by obinna58(m): 10:53pm On May 14, 2017
I belong to all
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by MidasTouche01(m): 10:57pm On May 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Me sef just say make I troll this evening baba cheesy cheesy

Lol... we all need to unwind once in a while jare wink
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 14, 2017
Airforce1:

Keep modifying your comment all because of cheap "Likes" that it won't even get.

Wow, tosyne2much was actually right woh, damn dude, i even feel embarrassed for you

2 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by campbelljosh(m): 11:00pm On May 14, 2017
Lobatan grin
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2017
Jiang:

Wow, tosyne2much was actually right woh, damn dude, i even feel embarrassed for you
I wasn't beefing him, I was only saying the obvious fact cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2017
MidasTouche01:

Lol... we all need to unwind once in a while jare wink
You no lie at all my brother cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by LilTyRoNe: 11:25pm On May 14, 2017
deebrain:
Proudly a Clap Back troll.

Some people just feel it is fun to go after people online and post nonsense.

With people like me, there's a balance ---You must respect ya sef.
Clapback,savage and meme,come insult me and you'll come running to your mum with tears.
We are on the same team,bringing balance to the force.
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Mouthgag: 11:36pm On May 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, you forgot to add those ones that will take a shot of their sitting room or TV and will open a thread about it on Nairaland just to increase their value and fan base. E.g Airforce1 cheesy
You're a troll!

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by beetown(m): 11:41pm On May 14, 2017
Airforce1:

Keep modifying your comment all because of cheap "Likes" that it won't even get.
Oh lawd....my heart
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by boiz2men(m): 11:57pm On May 14, 2017
Omotayor123:
9. The slow poke Trolls- This ones cannot troll without insult. tongue tongue

10. The Low life Trolls.- The inferior ones looking for attentiongrin grin

hey ya moniker sounds familiar... have we rolled trolled before? grin
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by 40ng: 11:58pm On May 14, 2017
Adesege:
kikiki

Meaning ...... what ?
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Papiikush: 12:02am On May 15, 2017
You just made a summary of all nairalanders grin
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Nobody: 12:19am On May 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, you forgot to add those ones that will take a shot of their sitting room or TV and will open a thread about it on Nairaland just to increase their value and fan base. E.g Airforce1 cheesy
And sometimes it'll make front page gringrin
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Nobody: 12:24am On May 15, 2017
maclatunji:

The meme masters troll

They use the correct meme to express sarcasm. You cannot help but laugh even though the meme is directed at you.

Eg Lefulefu

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Nobody: 12:35am On May 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
.....my chest grin

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Nobody: 12:37am On May 15, 2017
nnamdi1998:
Eg Lefulefu
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Omotayor123(f): 12:55am On May 15, 2017
boiz2men:

hey ya moniker sounds familiar... have we rolled trolled before? grin
you this small boy don come again Abi grin grin
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by julimax(m): 1:13am On May 15, 2017
oya na

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Nobody: 2:03am On May 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Donnyboy(m): 2:19am On May 15, 2017
Please guys check out the trailer of My Short film BORDER... I Shot it with a phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay2W82ii2-o&itct=CAoQpDAYASITCKbr5a2n3NMCFZ6QVQodgD0MiFIQMTQwNU1lZGlhIGJvcmRlcg%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by CuddleMe(f): 3:51am On May 15, 2017
9jayes:
U no include my type the "sex addict type"I can fvck for Africa.

DON'T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY
check my sig
Get a brain, read the headline again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

55000 Twitter Accounts Hacked And Passwords Exposed On Pastebin / How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. / Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.