Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media (17202 Views)

Types Of Websites | Softplace.com.ng / The 6 Types Of Website Traffic (and How To Get Them) / 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by arleck(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2017
boiz2men:

Bros how far . wat I do na
lol grin madt man wink
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Omotayor123(f): 8:32pm On May 15, 2017
boiz2men:

Igbo ke. Go chop yellow mess jare. It nourishes the brain grin
That's ur speciality and I don't share with ur typetongue
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by boiz2men(m): 8:50pm On May 15, 2017
arleck:

lol grin madt man wink

baba... i nor undastand oo... wat has ya boy this time
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by boiz2men(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2017
Omotayor123:
That's ur speciality and I don't share with ur typetongue

u dont have to share with me... u have it all to yourself... chop alone and be filled..

meanwhile, y havent i received a pm already angry
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Omotayor123(f): 10:58pm On May 15, 2017
boiz2men:

u dont have to share with me... u have it all to yourself... chop alone and be filled..

meanwhile, y havent i received a pm already angry

it's ur food. so eat alone, I'm sure you Will enjoy it.

No worry you will soon receive amgrin grin tongue
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by boiz2men(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2017
Omotayor123:

it's ur food. so eat alone, I'm sure you Will enjoy it.

No worry you will soon receive amgrin grin tongue

i am concerned. you seem to have lost your trolling prowess. what happened to you? i nor just dey feel ya trolls... wetin happen na

i dey always enjoy ya troll b4 cool
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Omotayor123(f): 11:31pm On May 15, 2017
boiz2men:

i am concerned. you seem to have lost your trolling prowess. what happened to you? i nor just dey feel ya trolls... wetin happen na

i dey always enjoy ya troll b4 cool
honestly, I just noticed ur pm now. I receive too many to single yours outtongue

What do you mean "Always" I don't troll I only dish out to those that needs to be "served". grin
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by boiz2men(m): 11:36pm On May 15, 2017
Omotayor123:
honestly, I just noticed ur pm now. I receive too many to single yours out tongue

What do you mean "Always" I don't troll I only dish out to those that needs to be "served". grin

@bolded... i suppose clap 4 u na abi....... ya yeye don start to smell...

nor b only serve mrs caterer...
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by arleck(m): 11:50pm On May 15, 2017
boiz2men:

baba... i nor undastand oo... wat has ya boy this time
Nothin Ma Nigga,

I Jus dey observe ni
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Omotayor123(f): 12:02am On May 16, 2017
boiz2men:

@bolded... i suppose clap 4 u na abi....... ya yeye don start to smell...

nor b only serve mrs caterer...

I wish you could see cool

Anywayz good night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

55000 Twitter Accounts Hacked And Passwords Exposed On Pastebin / How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. / Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.