Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media (17201 Views)

Types Of Websites | Softplace.com.ng / The 6 Types Of Website Traffic (and How To Get Them) / 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by IdeyFindWife: 3:57am On May 15, 2017
Then going by all the stuff above, Nairaland is the Troll Paradise of Africa.

From the Tribal-Warrior-Tribal Slanderer Trolls to the

ANTI-PMB (All-Na-Buhari fault) Trolls

To the Pin-Mouth-Charger Borrowing Trolls

And the ModaFucka ("No-Furks")/Furks-Hoarding Trollers

Down to the Sports Betting Trolls

And the Jedi-jedi / d!ckbooster Trolls

Dem just full everywhere here

That's why it's better atimes to hang with the Kush-Crowd & the BabeToaster Trolls @Romanceland after reading all the sensible stuff over @Investment/Agric/Business Section! At Least, those ones know what the furk they 're fixing on getting at!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by zoneboy: 6:04am On May 15, 2017
Daewoods:
Hmm, ok.
Get your favorite Nigeria Professional Football League*NPFL* club side jerseys. Check us out on jumia: gotayastore, twitter: NPFL merchandise, FB: NPFL merchandise.
Support our own, na we get am!

The jumia name again
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by ipreach: 6:48am On May 15, 2017
Sarrki is a victim of all points

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by ImaIma1(f): 6:55am On May 15, 2017
gbegemaster:
OP you are not totally correct. How does someone who helps you to straighten your facts become a troll?

I love the "research trolls". They help clean up the garbage that attention seeking bloggers throw around. They also deter future bloggers from littering the Internet with falsehood.

Troll alert!
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Geneadams(m): 6:58am On May 15, 2017
Abuse? like physical abi sexual abuse?
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by gbegemaster(m): 7:00am On May 15, 2017
ImaIma1:

Troll alert!
grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by ImaIma1(f): 7:00am On May 15, 2017
If someone is busy with work or building a business/career and has his or eyes on having a better future,i doubt that person will have time to troll people up and down.
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by sarrki(m): 7:42am On May 15, 2017
ipreach:
Sarrki is a victim of all points

lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Mujaheeeden: 7:58am On May 15, 2017
HarryDuce:
•The 'Afonja' and 'Ipob' trolls
The ones that would just appear out of no where and start screaming their usual.. Nothing tangible to contribute, embarrassing themselves.
sarrki grin
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Daewoods(m): 8:10am On May 15, 2017
zoneboy:

The jumia name again
search NPFL or Gotaya on jumia website

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by 9jayes: 8:36am On May 15, 2017
CuddleMe:
Get a brain, read the headline again
A be ur mate?
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by CellTabRepairs: 9:25am On May 15, 2017
I love the memes trolls. Very creative and rib cracking

Click My Signature, View and get what you need immediately
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Greenrevolt(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2017
Queenbeee:
I might be a teeny weeny little bit guilty of the grammar police trolling. Some people can murder english

English
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Kunlexic(m): 10:32am On May 15, 2017
Lolz
Abi who trolling don epp
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by boiz2men(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2017
Omotayor123:
you this small boy don come again Abi grin grin

big woman..... how is you?
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Quinn22(f): 11:07am On May 15, 2017
E.g Knightking tongue
prettyboi1989:
Trolls have two things in common, poverty and frustration
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 11:26am On May 15, 2017
lefulefu:

.....my chest grin
Abi I lie ni egbon? cheesy
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 11:26am On May 15, 2017
nnamdi1998:
And sometimes it'll make front page gringrin
Abi oooo my brother cheesy
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2017
Mouthgag:

You're a troll!
You too nko? tongue
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Abi I lie ni egbon? cheesy

na d truth u yarn oo grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Omotayor123(f): 1:24pm On May 15, 2017
boiz2men:

big woman..... how is you?
Ayam fine
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by deebrain(m): 2:01pm On May 15, 2017
LilTyRoNe:

Clapback,savage and meme,come insult me and you'll come running to your mum with tears.
We are on the same team,bringing balance to the force.

I dig this.
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by boiz2men(m): 2:23pm On May 15, 2017
Omotayor123:
Ayam fine

make we go the oza room.. too many ears dey here
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Omotayor123(f): 4:51pm On May 15, 2017
boiz2men:

which other room abeg no koba mi oootongue
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by arleck(m): 4:57pm On May 15, 2017
boiz2men:

ehn! na oly you be sharp guy naw abi? undecided

FYM wink
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by boiz2men(m): 5:33pm On May 15, 2017
arleck:

ehn! na oly you be sharp guy naw abi? undecided

FYM wink

Bros how far . wat I do na
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by boiz2men(m): 5:35pm On May 15, 2017
Omotayor123:
which other room abeg no koba mi oootongue

So for that your baby mind I suppose understand Yoruba . Na tribe b DAT.? All this brown roof ppo self

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by Omotayor123(f): 6:04pm On May 15, 2017
boiz2men:

So for that your baby mind I suppose understand Yoruba . Na tribe b DAT.? All this brown roof ppo self
All these Igbo sef undecided
Abeg lemme tongue
Re: 8 Types Of Trolls You May Encounter On Social Media by boiz2men(m): 6:29pm On May 15, 2017
Omotayor123:
All these Igbo sef undecided
Abeg lemme tongue

Igbo ke. Go chop yellow mess jare. It nourishes the brain grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

55000 Twitter Accounts Hacked And Passwords Exposed On Pastebin / How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. / Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.