Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Are Medical Doctors Flirts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Medical Doctors Flirts? (15190 Views)

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by seneca(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2007
Why do most girls think medical doctors are great casanovas? I still can't understand why a girl/woman would think a doctor is more in love with p**y than a lawyer or a banker for that matter. Nairalanders please bail me out. I have heard this over and over and i think i'll go crazy if i hear it one more time!
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Bizl4Rizl(m): 12:36am On Jan 29, 2007
Hmmm! *In deep thought*

I will disagree with you there, I think that doctors are flirts, directly or indirectly. There are a lot of factors responsible for this - it could be their egos, the fact that they have access to parts of our anatomy that we would prefer remained hidden, the fact that they know it all, need i continue?

Doctors are cassanovas!
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by cyberangel(m): 2:51am On Jan 29, 2007
do you mean both male and female doctors or either sex alone? anyway, i will speak as a male

i have fought that preconception all my life.

doctors are not [/b]flirts.

men are flirts [b](not all)
. just because we have the confidence to express ourselves does not make us worse than bankers or engineers or artisans. you would be surprised at what artisans do.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Free(f): 3:25am On Jan 29, 2007
hmmmmm
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Busta(f): 3:46am On Jan 29, 2007
don't think that's true but then again
it depends on the people that's been telling u.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by seneca(m): 7:33am On Jan 29, 2007
Busta, what do you mean by 'it depends on the people who have been telling me'? Could you shed more light on that, pls? Thanks.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by globalaid(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2007
I support the motion, doctors are flirt shikena.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by boladonas(m): 10:59am On Jan 29, 2007
Doctors, Nurses, are sure flirts!
The first person to teach me bout "giving head"
ia medical doctor
Male doctors are even worst, female doctors try to do their thing behind closed doors!
I guess its part of "sexual healing"
Dont lets talk bout nurses!
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by creatorjc(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2007
haba,doctors are human beings too.some can be flirts definitely but not ALL.please,dont let me lose faith in myself,i just happen 2 b a medical student!
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by pastorking(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2007
Doctors or no doctor, "any soul that sinneth shall die".

It could be very dishaertening that, someone will get to the hospital with a mission to seek seek for medical help only to be lured into sin by the doctor or nurse.

I don't want to believe in this "rumour" even though i've heard it over and over again.

But I want to use the name of the Lord to appeal to our medical personnels, that is talking about those in volved in this satanic act, to desist from it as it is not just a sin unto God, but also to the society.

To those wonderful Doctors, nurses, lab. scientist, and all others, that are keeping to the ethics of the business, may the good lord bless and reward you abundantly in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Pamperme: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2007
hmmnn Most of the Doctors i av come across are flirts but not all of them. But nurses, are , lipsrsealed
wink
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Dvampire(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2007
well, i do not know if doctors are greater flirts than other professionals, but one thing i know for sure is that there is this doctor that is stalking my fiancee all around and if care is not taken, i would be forced to 'deball' him angry
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by toyboy1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2007
a flirt is a flirt regardless of profession
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by osegwu(m): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2007
There are flirts in every profession. It is not limited to Medical Doctors alone. Well, nurses? can't really say,know why? my mum is one

Still me
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by OpeLovely(f): 5:17am On Jan 30, 2007
Not all medical doctors are flirts but a few i've come across are big flirts. For instance, if you have waist pains, or any abdominal pain, the next thing they are eager to do is to finger/examine you. Some will go the extra legth of touching the breasts. FRom their vibes and inquisitive questions will get you thinking of their intentions. The only barrier is that they have to be careful as a patient can report them. Its a serious issue. It sucks!!! Yes, i know they have to do their job and as females whether we like it or not, we would have to open our privates during ante-natal, delivery and post-natal. Its just not fair and its scary having to go through that.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by oluite(f): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2007
i prefer to base judgements on personality.Not on profession,tribes or d likes. so ar u a flirt?
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by nikynike(f): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2007
That they studied about human does'nt make them flirts. A flirt is a flirt no matter his area of specialization not doctors alone.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Tonyblu(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2007
When you have spent 6 + X years in Medical school reading your brain-cells tight, with little or no on-campus social life;
U finally graduate 6 + X years later (where X is unknown).
And unlike other professions where u have to go for NYSC before earning pay, HOUSEMANSHIP provides d docs an avenue to earn good pay right out of school before NYSC.
A young doc, with pay to burn naturally attracts babes.
A young doc who had had a low-profile campuslife may see his newly found financial freedom as an avenue for adventure; especially to catch-up on lost time.
But it's basically about individual personality and self-control.
But when it crosses ethical bounds, the patient can report such a person once u know your rights.
Check!
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Gettolove(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2007
I am not surprised that doctors are accused of being flirt or nasty, i think the proffession is FLIRTY and one has to close his eyes to fight the temptation.

I THINK I WOULD BE WORSE IF I WAS ONE
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by angelchi(f): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2007
if u say doctors r flirts, then wht abt lecturers? flirt na flirt no matter the profession joo.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Lalas(m): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2007
The only reason why doctors seem to be extra flirty is because they have assumed the status of 'healers' which creates an atmosphere of holiness - or distinction - however, all na gimmicks, i dont think they are flitier than any other profession, its just the focus on them which puts them on the spot and truth be told, a doc really doesnt have a life outside the hospital, thus - eat, shit, f**k and sleep in the hospital,
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Docfabe(m): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2007
Nothing in doctors make them more flirts than other professionals in other fields. The fact that they are better masters of the human anatomy makes them better lovers, not flirts. Perhaps, their mastery of the act earns them this disrespect. Anyway, a flirt is a flirt. Be it a doctor or a roadside mechanic. It is more of an individual thing than an attribute by virtue of one's profession. Chikena.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by mukina2: 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2007
some of them are

when i had itchy unmentionables  .the doctor was feeling my bosoms in a very unprofessional way angry
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Docfabe(m): 12:14am On Feb 01, 2007
@Mukina2
Just like i said, there is nothing inherent in all doctor's genes to being flirts. It is an individual thing. But mind you, a doctor has to examine both breasts thoroughly to be sure of his diagnosis. Anybody can flirt. It just depends on a person's view to life.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by akani(m): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2007
I don't think the doctors are flirts as observed, it could be understood that most asumptions
emanated from the nature of their professions.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Lg3(m): 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2007
most doctors are flirts! But i can understand why ,after 6yrs med sch and 1 yr locum,which time dey wan enjoy? Abeg free them. grin
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by BlackMamba(m): 12:36am On Feb 03, 2007

when i had itchy unmentionables  .the doctor was feeling my bosoms in a very unprofessional way angry

A friend of mine once told me that her doctor had a noticeable hard on while examining her.  She was embarrassed by the incident and stopped seeing the amorous doc.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by OpeLovely(f): 2:51am On Feb 03, 2007
@ Black mamba, that has happened to me only that it wasn't my nipples but, er, somewhere sha!!! And he had a hard-on and was still examining me for more minutes than necessary. We bumped at a fast food joint and i ran for my dear life when he was sizing me up.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by Radiant(f): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2007
If you're a woman, always go see a female doctor.

If you're a man, always go see a male doctor.

All this bla bla bla is pointless. You made your way to their office so stop complaining tongue

I love this topic cheesy cheesy cheesy

Doctors flirt but I don't know if they flirt more than others. They all know the human body pretty well and before you even finish telling them your signs and symptoms, they already know where you heading wink

Some people enjoy flirting with doctors and it's even sweeter when it's between two doctors wink grin

1 Like

Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by lynxnoon(m): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2007
as a medic i dont tink medical doctors are flirts its just that they have a way wit pple they hav 2 do thier job & a layman may tink otherwise cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by fellow(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2007
well doctors flirt no doubt but definitely not all.It could be attributed to their profession. They get a lot of distractions from both female and male admirers and i do think it takes the grace of GOD not to fall victim of sexual harassment.lol
Re: Are Medical Doctors Flirts? by habumaks(m): 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2007
Docs of DOGS.
My girl once told me how she nearly slapped the heck out of one dog when he told her to remove her bra so that he could feel her heart beat "with a stethoscope", can u IMAGINE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos / Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.