Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,804 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? (5896 Views)

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. / Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? / Are Medical Doctors Flirts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by Hairat007(f): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2010
How u take see am?
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2010
I heard that janitors are more romantic and more freaky.

They know hidden spots in any building. . . . if you want to get freaky wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by hbabe(f): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2010
I don't understand. So coz the guy is too busy to call or take her out due to the nature of his job then your friend is heartbroken and needs to be consoled?
People of all profession cheat! Cheating has nothing to do with one's profession but with the individual. Your friend needs to work on her self confidence and try to build trust in her relationship. And if she is too insecure with the guy she can always walk away.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by GL(f): 12:08am On Jan 18, 2010
anyone can be romantic and trustworthy, regardless of their profession. your friend knew the guy was a doctor before she started seeing him so what's she unhappy about. doctors live very busy lives and spend more time at their jobs than elsewhere. if she loves him she should love his profession also.

btw, isn't it unethical for a doctor to date a patient?
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by Hairat007(f): 12:25am On Jan 18, 2010
GL:

anyone can be romantic and trustworthy, regardless of their profession. your friend knew the guy was a doctor before she started seeing him so what's she unhappy about. doctors live very busy lives and spend more time at their jobs than elsewhere. if she loves him she should love his profession also.

btw, isn't it unethical for a doctor to date a patient?

She definitely loves his profession infact she used 2 be obsessed wiv d idea of becoming a medical doctor herself but due 2
unforeseen circumstances she cld not. Besides u just gave me a good reason 2 tease her cos its really UNETHICAL tanx.
  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by Freiburger(m): 12:54am On Jan 18, 2010
They are like every other human. And can be tempted by any patient
they 're attending to, and at the same time can be very trust worthy.
their profession does not necessarily determine whether they trust worthy
or romantic. Its has to do with whether he/she is a freak or not.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by lao(f): 5:52am On Jan 18, 2010
People just lie about being busy, that they cannot take time out to call their loved ones. am sure he is so busy he forgets to eat or use the washroom. if a guy really loves you yeah, he might be busy but he will always remember to call the one he loves no matter how busy he can be.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by Hairat007(f): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2010
wink wink ;d
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by Ben13: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2010
lao:

People just lie about being busy, that they cannot take time out to call their loved ones. am sure he is so busy he forgets to eat or use the washroom. if a guy really loves you yeah, he might be busy but he will always remember to call the one he loves no matter how busy he can be.

Not only doctors, it implies to all professional jobs that are likely demanding.

About forgetting to eat, sure it happens. . .

For such people weekends and free work days are best for meetings.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2010
some medical doctors will literally bang anything female (same as any typical Kaigerian). Others really are busy and dont have time to talk.

She should find out what exactly is the case here. However, if she's the one in love with him and he isnt with her, then maybe she should reassess the situation?
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by Hairat007(f): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2010
tpia.:

some medical doctors will literally bang anything female (same as any typical Kaigerian). Others really are busy and dont have time to talk.

She should find out what exactly is the case here. However, if she's the one in love with him and he isnt with her, then maybe she should reassess the situation?

From wat i was told, he @ least was d first 2 ask her out and she accepted.
But from my assessment now, its now 30-70 i.e 30 on her part and 70 on his.
she is now confused and needs answers i dont have. sad sad sad
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2010
Hairat007:

From wat i was told, he @ least was d first 2 ask her out and she accepted.
But from my assessment now, its now 30-70 i.e 30 on her part and 70 on his.
she is now confused and needs answers i dont have. sad sad sad

its tough.

a friend of mine was once in a similar situation.  Its not always easy knowing if a guy is serious or not.  This book called Evbu my love, would scare the daylights out of a serious minded girl trying to date a doctor, for real.

However, if the guy seems to be cooling off, then she can either make another effort to see him, or find out his intentions somehow. But just because he's a doctor doesnt mean he's much different from a regular naija guy when it comes to such matters. Meaning his attitude is likely the same.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by opsydudu(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2010
medical doctors are not that busy, they work on shift. I have so many friends (doctors) and they always find time out for their relationship (single/married) irrespective of their jobs. I even have one who work two different hopsital (reddington hospital) and he still find that time for his girlfriend. She should stop dreaming and wasting her time or she will be heartbroken. Medical doctors are also flirt.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by sogabisi: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2010
the truth is just the personality involved, a medical doctor or nt is nt the issue. I am dating a medical doctor who is very very romantic
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by Hairat007(f): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2010
sogabisi:

the truth is just the personality involved, a medical doctor or nt is nt the issue. I am dating a medical doctor who is very very romantic

Hmmn good 4 u. i wish u all d best

wink wink wink wink
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by na2day2(m): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2010
Hairat007:

She definitely loves his profession infact she used 2 be obsessed wiv d idea of becoming a medical doctor herself but due 2
unforeseen circumstances she cld not. Besides u just gave me a good reason 2 tease her cos its really UNETHICAL tanx.
  cheesy cheesy cheesy

so technically she wanted him for his profession sake since she couldn't attain it herself, why complain now?
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by Hairat007(f): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2010
na2day?:

so technically she wanted him for his profession sake since she couldn't attain it herself, why complain now?

If u go thru dis reply i made very well, u wld notice i was answering a question asked by GL.

I never insinuated she wanted him 4 his profession cos she cld not become 1 herself.

Tanx all d same. My long lost na2day? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by na2day2(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2010
Hairat007:

If u go thru dis reply i made very well, u wld notice i was answering a question asked by GL.

I never insinuated she wanted him 4 his profession cos she cld not become 1 herself.

Tanx all d same. My long lost na2day? cheesy cheesy cheesy

how are u doing sweet heart, lets rekindle our love kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by mamagee3(f): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2010
Medical Doctors except my husband are jealous men, stay away from them. grin grin
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by Hairat007(f): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2010
na2day?:

how are u doing sweet heart, lets rekindle our love kiss kiss kiss kiss

My love i tot i was'nt woman enough 4 u. Well i'm all yours

wink wink wink

@ Mama gee

Really? Dat means he would be very caring! May be if her's was as jealous as yours, dis thread wont see d light
of d day. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2010
unforeseen circumstances she cld not.

just seeing this.

What's preventing her from becoming a doctor herself?
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by Hairat007(f): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2010
tpia.:

just seeing this.

What's preventing her from becoming a doctor herself?

Have u ever heard of shattered dreams? well dats wat happened 2 her. Its a long story and a sad 1
but i do hope u understand i can not give detailed answers. sad sad sad sad
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by na2day2(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2010
Hairat007:

My love i tot i was'nt woman enough 4 u. Well i'm all yours

wink wink wink

so where did we stop again? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2010
Hairat007:

Have u ever heard of shattered dreams? well dats wat happened 2 her. Its a long story and a sad 1
but i do hope u understand i can not give detailed answers. sad sad sad sad

I can guess what happened.

its up to her- if she has the perseverance and determination, she might still be able to achieve her dream.

however, if medical school was traumatic for whatever reason, then she should just do what's best for her and maybe study extensively in some other field.

Not everything is as glamorous as it's cut out to be anyway. Meaning all that glitters isnt gold.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by koolchicco: 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2010
@Topic

Romantic- I think they are!

Trust Worthy- Hmm, this is a Grey area. . . undecided
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by Hairat007(f): 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2010
na2day?:

so where did we stop again? kiss kiss kiss

No where in particular my love!

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by na2day2(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2010
Hairat007:

No where in particular my love!

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

oya report urself to yim
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 24, 2010
doctors=heartbreakers.
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by Hairat007(f): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2010
na2day?:

oya report urself to yim

Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by lovemoi2(f): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2010
what the hell is all this connection people in NL make with one's profession and relationship
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by na2day2(m): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2010
madambini:

doctors=heartbreakers.

is this out of experience? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hairat007:

--sighs-- meet me on yahoo messenger angry angry angry

lovemoi2:

what the hell is all this connection people in NL make with one's profession and relationship

u got a problem with that? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? by Hairat007(f): 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2010
na2day?:

--sighs-- meet me on yahoo messenger angry angry angry

Your Y id? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See 15 Yr Old Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery Just To Win Back Ex-boyfriend. Mtchew / Countries Having The Most Sexually Charged Women. / Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.