Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] (12686 Views)

A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by Smellymouth: 10:52am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol me wey be butterfly .. go just send me to early grave grin

Lol. My own be say, I don get natural Highness.. cheesy

I know I am crazy.. Iffa smoke kwale weed join this craziness; no market things oo.. cheesy
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by Nobody: 10:53am On May 14, 2017
Smellymouth:

Lol. My own be say, I don get natural Highness.. cheesy

I know I am crazy.. Iffa smoke kwale weed join this craziness; no market things oo.. cheesy
Lol True that abeg no touch that grass o
U naturally high cool grin
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by Smellymouth: 11:04am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol True that abeg no touch that grass o
U naturally high cool grin

Natural highness tho badt..

Lol.Marijuana has its benefits though but like any medication it needs to be used in moderation..

It does not make sense smoking it to the point of hallucination. As for me, I have moved away from smoking because of it's negative impact..
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by Nobody: 11:06am On May 14, 2017
Smellymouth:

Natural highness tho badt..

Lol.Marijuana has its benefits though but like any medication it needs to be used in moderation..

It does not make sense smoking it to the point of hallucination. As for me, I have moved away from smoking because of it's negative impact..

Better that way . Health wise too and for sanity in the long run ..
Me just debating on one topic sex on first date lol see ya grin
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by Smellymouth: 11:12am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol. Lerra.

1 Like

Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by Olanrefront3355(m): 1:13pm On May 14, 2017
grin

Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 2:09pm On May 14, 2017
Olanrefront3355:
grin
Shes real,
take your Lame meme and go
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by Olanrefront3355(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2017
KelvinCX:
Shes real, take your Lame meme and go
ME?

Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2017
Olanrefront3355:

ME?
Who you be
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by hanson432: 3:46pm On May 14, 2017
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2017
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 11:05pm On May 14, 2017
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 11:06pm On May 14, 2017
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 12:34pm On May 18, 2017

Y you deactivate?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Long Term Relationships Break Up? / Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope / I'm Looking For A Fvck Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.