Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

The Issue Of Domestic Violence In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Issue Of Domestic Violence In Relationships (500 Views)

The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships / Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. / What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Issue Of Domestic Violence In Relationships by MarshRiley(m): 9:07pm On May 13, 2017
The past week was a sad one as the news of a southafrican girl who killed her boyfriend with a broken bottle trended on major social media and also on some news outlet, I thought that was the worst that could happen until someone called my attention to a story on twitter about a guy who not only murdered his beautiful girlfriend but also burned her body,this led to a "breakout" of other cases as different ladies came online to narrate what they had suffered in the hands of we the male counterpart.
After going through so many treads, I realised that the female folks go through a lot in the hands of few evil men who take advantage of them in different ways,the most heartbreaking of which is the issue of rape, at a point I was ashamed of my gender as I never thought there are people out there who would go as far as rape their own daughters and threaten them with death if they tell anyone.
To my sisters and aunties,pls if you are experiencing any form of domestic violence,which ever form the violence takes,pls breakout of that relationship and make sure the man is persecuted and if it's an issue of rape,dont be shy,go to the various agencies around the country and make sure that man doesn't get the opportunity to hurt another person again.
The psychological trauma this ladies go through when they are abused is immense and it's time we the male folks stand up and fight against this evil menace because one day it might be our sister or mother.
They are our mothers,lets Love,Cherish and Protect them.
SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN ANY FORM!!!
Re: The Issue Of Domestic Violence In Relationships by Dotwillis1(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2017
Ok cool
Re: The Issue Of Domestic Violence In Relationships by MarshRiley(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2017
[quote author=Dotwillis1 post=56494783]Ok cool[/qu ote] I trust you will join ds movement
Re: The Issue Of Domestic Violence In Relationships by McBrooklyn(m): 12:04pm On May 14, 2017

Re: The Issue Of Domestic Violence In Relationships by OGWaheedi: 12:29pm On May 14, 2017
sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Deserve More Than Just Love / A Guy Can Get An Average Nigerian Lady In Bed With N500 Money? / What To Do When She Nags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.