Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

How Serious Is Remembering Your Lovers Birthday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Serious Is Remembering Your Lovers Birthday? (449 Views)

How To Read Your Lovers Whatsapp Message From Your Device / Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] / Five Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lovers This December. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Serious Is Remembering Your Lovers Birthday? by yoruBADboi(m): 10:09pm On May 13, 2017
Hello ladies and gents, i have serious ish, its becoming annoying that i break up every year due to the fact that the ones i call my lover forgets my birthday and its like all ladies don't take guy's birth date.

I just feel if i profess so much love to you and you claim the feeling is mutual and you don't remember your lovers date then you are not serious enough.

Romancelanders, what do u think, should forgetting your lover's birthday date a big deal or not?
Re: How Serious Is Remembering Your Lovers Birthday? by SuperSuave(m): 10:11pm On May 13, 2017
should be a VERY BIG DEAL
Re: How Serious Is Remembering Your Lovers Birthday? by Section8(m): 10:15pm On May 13, 2017
Its a huge deal, except if your girlfriend is a SLAY queen and you don't have money on that day then Don't bother remembering.
Re: How Serious Is Remembering Your Lovers Birthday? by yoruBADboi(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2017
Section8:
Its a huge deal, except if your girlfriend is a SLAY queen and you don't have money on that day then Don't bother remembering.

Really! But the fact that you remember means alot
Re: How Serious Is Remembering Your Lovers Birthday? by Section8(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2017
yoruBADboi:

Really! But the fact that you remember means alot
Not if you don't have money to pepper dem

(1) (Reply)

This Is What You Can Do If You Are Married And You Have Feelings For Someone / How To Better Understand Your Partner For Stronger Relationshnip / Do You Like European Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.