Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,812 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her (31417 Views)

Come Share Your Biggest Problem, Challenge Or Source Of Depression! / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Chukabiz1961(m): 11:23am On May 14, 2017
jejemanito:
How many Mothers day do we have in Nigeria?

Ayam not understanding sad
It is not too much if celebrated everyday considering what they pass through raising us.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by sammirano: 11:24am On May 14, 2017
ellagabs:
abeg, dis mother's day na evry sunday?
The thing tire me.
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 11:24am On May 14, 2017
Jajayi:
So sorry about that man. Pls Take heart

Thank you so much
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by ekensi01: 11:26am On May 14, 2017
gidola:
@op, u posted a pix of ur mum n four of yours, are you celebrating ur mum or trying to show yourself?
i for talk but buhari the laugh

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by olulove(m): 11:27am On May 14, 2017
Me and my mama

10 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 11:28am On May 14, 2017
Tiny23:
This is my girl Adetutu

My gem of inestimable value

Olori of all Oloris

Love you, mama.You will surely reap the fruits of your labour over me,insha'llah.
Omo mama รจ

See as you resemble mummy
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Femistico(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2017
How many times are we celebrating mothers day in a yr...

Well, happy mothers day to all mum out there...

I hope we still gonna celebrate another one in next few months again
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by ekensi01: 11:30am On May 14, 2017
Dayvhid:
Momma
guy na the mummy dey ur back baa? way u the suck her breast abi? grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by SteveTyla(m): 11:32am On May 14, 2017
Cutezt:

What sane person on earth wouldn't proudly flaunt his mother's pix if he had the chance? They are jewels , if you have yours, treat her right while you can.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Larablink(f): 11:32am On May 14, 2017
Happy mom's day to the love of my life smiley.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nomswag: 11:33am On May 14, 2017
I Happy Mother's Day to my mother............. SWEET MOTHER
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 11:34am On May 14, 2017
Happy mother's day to all the mammas out there. In Tupac's voice, "You're Appreciated". kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by ChiefSweetus: 11:34am On May 14, 2017
LOML! kiss kiss kiss smiley

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 11:35am On May 14, 2017
Just here to look at how beautiful or ......... nairalanders moms are. So far am not disappointed

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by bbeautylik(f): 11:35am On May 14, 2017
She is priceless
She is a diamond

Sadly I lost her 21 years ago cry

10 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by tonexman18(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2017
Lol....How many times we go celebrate mothers day for Nigeria,where our fathers come dey? anyways api mothers dae
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by kenx1(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2017
cry RIP MOM
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by ekensi01: 11:45am On May 14, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
It is not too much if celebrated everyday considering what they pass through raising us.
Not some nowadays mother they dont deserve an inch of a daily celebration. Everything is modernise including stupidity and laziness. God show mercy
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 11:46am On May 14, 2017
Cutezt:

What sane person on earth wouldn't proudly flaunt his mother's pix if he had the chance? They are jewels , if you have yours, treat her right while you can.

Bro, you aren't a newbie

You know how things happen on here
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by jibs4lv(m): 11:47am On May 14, 2017
ellagabs:
abeg, dis mother's day na evry sunday?
i just dnt undstnd BTW,cant we hv fathers day too coz somebody ll soo be a father nw!
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by 1metre: 11:47am On May 14, 2017
jejemanito:
How many Mothers day do we have in Nigeria?

Ayam not understanding sad
same question I asked my colleagues now. The thing tire me o.
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 11:55am On May 14, 2017
Happy Mother's Day Sweet mum

3 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by ekensi01: 11:55am On May 14, 2017
CheezyCharles:
family Over Everything !
We said mothers not people who you are sucking their breast now.
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Naijaarchive(m): 11:57am On May 14, 2017
Wait o did we just go back in time or what cos have celebrated mothers day this year.... undecided

BTW

Happy Mothers Day To All Lovely and Caring Mothers... I love you mom

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by SPDAZZY(f): 11:58am On May 14, 2017
My beautiful mum. She is more beautiful than I am and I dont care. She deserves to be.

Happy WM DAY to my mum, all AG women and mothers.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by thepo(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2017
Happy motherz day

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by seeniorboy(m): 12:00pm On May 14, 2017
Papiikush:
Even if you are not a mother at least someone has sucked your boobs before.
So happy mother's day to all the ladies grin tongue
No need to show her pics, shes been blessed already for taking you out of her womb. Infact!,, i dof ma hat
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Flashh: 12:03pm On May 14, 2017
Papiikush:
Even if you are not a mother at least someone has sucked your boobs before.
So happy mother's day to all the ladies grin tongue
Epic!

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by sosexy111: 12:06pm On May 14, 2017
davidortega:

Hot mama!
tnx oo Dave
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by delishpot: 12:10pm On May 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Mine isnt a germ

Just correct his mistake and move on. Una too over do sef! He clearly did not mean it in a bad way.
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 14, 2017
delishpot:

Just correct his mistake and move on. Una too over do sef! He clearly did not mean it in a bad way.
I'm presently in the toilet here in my house. Come and beat me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wonder Wedding: Day The Blind Played For Deaf And Dumb Couple - Photo / Should I Call Off My New Relationship Because Of This?? / Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.