Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her (31416 Views)

Come Share Your Biggest Problem, Challenge Or Source Of Depression! / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Omo mama è

See as you resemble mummy

Lol,uncle jack,how's you?
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Trinicol3: 1:54pm On May 14, 2017
[quote author=Smellymouth post=56503406][/quote] Chai! your mouth is truly smelly.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Trinicol3: 1:55pm On May 14, 2017
[quote author=Smellymouth post=56503406][/quote]Chai! your mouth is truly smelly.
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 14, 2017
abescom:
So sorry bro. You will be fine in the end.

thanks
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by AyamConfidence(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2017
My mama na highest

5 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Suky01(m): 1:57pm On May 14, 2017
Mumsie and me below

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by sosexy111: 2:11pm On May 14, 2017
Exempted:

Some folks are uploading their babe's pix here......cheesy

Are you sure this is ur mum or you Girlfriend?
lol my dear.. Happy Sunday.
That's my mom besides, I am a female. The guy u see there is my brother with our mom. She had 6 of us.
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by lepasharon(f): 2:15pm On May 14, 2017
We already had mothers day in the UK..
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Exempted: 2:18pm On May 14, 2017
Some mothers here self even young pass our girlfriends.......
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by TheAziz: 2:20pm On May 14, 2017
please how many mothers' day do we have in a year
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Kondomatic(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2017
sosexy111:
That's my mom besides, I am a female. The guy u see there is my brother with our mom. She had 6 of us.
You're beautiful

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by KiziitoKennel(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2017
Happy Mothers Day to the Best mom in the world.. I love you mum

4 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Medunah: 3:17pm On May 14, 2017
And the sacrifices she has made for me would never be forgotten​.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by SSBathroomsLtd(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2017
Shout out to all the mothers all over, for their sacrifices and contributions to making us a better person.

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by NUEL17(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2017
No be last week them do Mother's Day ni undecided
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by enemyofprogress: 3:50pm On May 14, 2017
Here is mine

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by enemyofprogress: 3:51pm On May 14, 2017
Medunah:
And the sacrifices she has made for me would never be forgotten​.....
your mama fine pass you and looks younger than you
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Fadedjeans: 3:52pm On May 14, 2017
prince3009:
I lost my mother on Monday. I feel so horrible that i wish the word "Mother's day" exists no more.

Mum, i know you are in a better place devoid of pain and sorrow. I will forever love you. Thanks for all the care you showed me during your sojourn on this earth. I will miss you. cry cry

Sorry and take heart. It's not enough but just be consoled she'd always be with you.
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Fadedjeans: 3:55pm On May 14, 2017
bbeautylik:
She is priceless
She is a diamond

Sadly I lost her 21 years ago cry

Aww, *hugs. She must be very proud of you wherever she is now.
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 14, 2017
Fadedjeans:

Sorry and take heart. It's not enough but just be consoled she'd always be with you.

thank u
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by DrMuzungu(m): 4:12pm On May 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I'm presently in the toilet here in my house. Come and beat me

Blah blah blah.
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by blaqroy: 4:13pm On May 14, 2017
She is the one, I love her, I cherish her, I adore her, praying for job so I can train her too grin grin

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by mekybabe1: 4:19pm On May 14, 2017
Lost my mum 3yrs ago. On special days like this, I miss her even more and I ask the Lord to pls continue to take care of her as she watches over me and my siblings. She was so young and beautiful. The best mum ever but did not live to eat the fruit of her labour. It is well cry
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 14, 2017
DrMuzungu:

Blah blah blah.
I'm waiting
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Exempted: 4:30pm On May 14, 2017
sosexy111:

Ohhhh sorry. Thought it was a guy i quoted...... U're beautiful though. Are u MA..IED?

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by bbeautylik(f): 4:38pm On May 14, 2017
Fadedjeans:

Aww, *hugs. She must be very proud of you wherever she is now.
Yer! Thanks
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by ayomidegambari(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2017
Dear mama

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Bibi294(f): 4:49pm On May 14, 2017
onyii255:
It seems we celebrate mothers day monthly in Nigeria... Happy mothers day to all mothers... We appreciate you all..

Just twice INA year... March and May... D other is women day
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by MOSICATED5(m): 4:57pm On May 14, 2017
How many mothers day dey inside one year self? Someone help Me pls
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by glossy6(f): 5:14pm On May 14, 2017
RIP mum and MIL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wonder Wedding: Day The Blind Played For Deaf And Dumb Couple - Photo / Should I Call Off My New Relationship Because Of This?? / Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.