Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her (31415 Views)

Come Share Your Biggest Problem, Challenge Or Source Of Depression! / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by souloho19(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2017
Happy mother's day to both my mother and my father. You'd eat the fruit of your labor ijn.
Love you so much

3 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by delishpot: 12:13pm On May 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I'm presently in the toilet here in my house. Come and beat me

grin grin grin chai! I hope the shit dey come out well o. Beat you ke? When you are on the throne? Mbannu! Abeg, Enjoy your stuff. grin grin
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by delishpot: 12:15pm On May 14, 2017
souloho19:
Happy mother's day to both my mother and my father. You'd eat the fruit of your labor ijn.
Love you so much

Is that your mom or sister? If na your mom, naim be say your father over sabi. He is over spoilt and knows very good things grin . You better enlist him to select a wife for you. He has good eyes.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Pearly255(f): 12:15pm On May 14, 2017
Happy momma's day to me and my mom

4 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by komzygirl(f): 12:15pm On May 14, 2017
Share pictures ke?? Village witches on the prowl l shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Happy Mother's Day wink wink wink
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by MrCEO69(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2017
She live above 100+... Hv not lost a close family member since my grandpa. That was 1997.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 14, 2017
delishpot:

grin grin grin chai! I hope the shit dey come out well o. Beat you ke? When you are on the throne? Mbannu! Abeg, Enjoy your stuff. grin grin
tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya post yours

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by mickeymimi: 12:17pm On May 14, 2017
Happy Mothers day ...to my dearest and beautiful Mother.....who understands me when i did not even say a word.........not always eye to eye.....but heart to heart.....and to all the mothers out there......you are never too old to need your mum.... cheesy

In the United States..... Mother's Day is celebrated on .....the second Sunday of May.

In some countries it was changed to dates that were....... significant to the majority religion,...or to historical dates.

In most Arab countries,......Mother's Day is always celebrated on the 21st of March...... which is the Spring equinox*when the Sun shines directly on the equator and the length of night and day are nearly equal*

In the United Kingdom and Ireland, Mother's Day is celebrated on the[b] fourth Sunday [/b]in Lent (Mothering Sunday)....Sunday, the 14th of May ...this year....today.

In Nigeria ..i think we celebrate it on the same as the British.
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 14, 2017
Pearly255:
Happy momma's day to me and my mom
embarassed embarassed
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by CheezyCharles(m): 12:21pm On May 14, 2017
ekensi01:
We said mothers not people who you are sucking their breast now.
grow up bruh that's my twin sister
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by horciglowri(f): 12:30pm On May 14, 2017
Happy mothers day 2 my mama, when I was a baby tho me my elda bro nd ma popc but naw d young af grow

4 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by ychris: 12:31pm On May 14, 2017
comradespade:
Hey man! my phone fell down and has a scratch cos of you grin u gon pay for this grin

uweenotkukukeemee! grin
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 14, 2017
My son neva reach to upload my pic yet,still an infant but hapi mothers day to me!
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:39pm On May 14, 2017
ellagabs:
abeg, dis mother's day na evry sunday?
I wonder ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Yamprince(m): 12:39pm On May 14, 2017
I see a lot of MILFs
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by IYADARA(f): 12:42pm On May 14, 2017
Even though u left some days ago, I will forever miss u mum, u deserve to be celebrated even everyday .....u indeed abayamo toto rest on mother cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by horluwatosyn99(f): 12:43pm On May 14, 2017
Pavore9:
This should be the third Mothers Day Celebration this year!
as in...e tire me ooo
m nt understandin again
Pavore9:
This should be the third Mothers Day Celebration this year!
as in...e tire me ooo
m nt understandin again
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Odunharry(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2017
nurshah:

grin grin grin so you touching ..mummy mini husband .. God Bless your mum
Lol@ mini husband.. Thanks. God bless you and your mum too.
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by slawomir: 12:49pm On May 14, 2017
ellagabs:
abeg, dis mother's day na evry sunday?
yes. it is celebrated every Second Sunday in the month of may
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by abescom: 12:51pm On May 14, 2017
prince3009:
I lost my mother on Monday. I feel so horrible that i wish the word "Mother's day" exists no more.

Mum, i know you are in a better place devoid of pain and sorrow. I will forever love you. Thanks for all the care you showed me during your sojourn on this earth. I will miss you. cry cry
So sorry bro. You will be fine in the end.
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by iyerikan12: 12:53pm On May 14, 2017
Please how many times in a year
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Partnerbiz(f): 12:54pm On May 14, 2017
ekensi01:
Your own na to the carry data everywhere u the tirer so?
Till data finish naa shocked cool
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by engrkaz(m): 1:00pm On May 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Mine isnt a germ
Hahaha....That Nigga own na Bacteria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Cutezt(m): 1:05pm On May 14, 2017
nurshah:

My love ,there are actually millions that won't based on how their mothers were never mothers
Thank God that you indeed have a mom who is truly a mother.It is a blessing ,you know.
I happen to offer voluntary services in an organization so I know what am talking about .
Thank God for your mum and God bless her
Yes O, I Am Proud Of My Mum Anytime, Anyday
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by ekensi01: 1:14pm On May 14, 2017
CheezyCharles:
grow up bruh that's my twin sister
how do you want the public.
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by yinka20(f): 1:15pm On May 14, 2017
apy mothers day to my swt mum, my first love, my role modelmay ur sacrifice for me n my brodaz neva go in vain. luv u so much
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Evestar200(f): 1:31pm On May 14, 2017
Sweeeeeeeeet mother , the best mother any body can ever think of
The great woman that has b taking care of us since we lost our Dad 19yrs ago.
My darling mother u will reap the fruit of your labour.
You will live to enjoy we your children and your grand children .

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Benekruku(m): 1:38pm On May 14, 2017
How many mother's day do we have?

It not yet mid year and over 4 has been celebrated

Is it a monthly thing?

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by momove4real25(f): 1:41pm On May 14, 2017
Happy mother's day

3 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Exempted: 1:51pm On May 14, 2017
sosexy111:
Happy mother's day.. You are an awesome mom, you are a woman of valour, your prayers for me is manifesting in my life. I love you mother.

Second pix is momsie and bros.

Some folks are uploading their babe's pix here......cheesy

Are you sure this is ur mum or you Girlfriend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wonder Wedding: Day The Blind Played For Deaf And Dumb Couple - Photo / Should I Call Off My New Relationship Because Of This?? / Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.