Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? (4721 Views)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) / Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Suky01(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2017
Plenty lots of them in UK. I do feel sorry for of them cause most guys here have a pick from girls from different nationalities while most naija girls would probably want to get married to a Nigerian guy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by olab059(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Never been there but am currently work towards that. That's the destination for many Cameroonians.

I pray it works sha smiley

Hello...If I may ask, how did you hear about Nairaland and what attracted you to the forum?
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by shinarlaura(f): 3:59pm On May 14, 2017
olab059:

Hello...If I may ask, how did you hear about Nairaland and what attracted you to the forum?

A friend of mine on Facebook told me about it. Have been a guest for long before finally decided to join last year.

The comments attracted me here. Whenever am bored, I just come here to read the comments.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by SolexxBarry(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2017
I once told a girl 'I love u' she replied ' ok but where is d ring na ' undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by olab059(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

A friend of mine on Facebook told me about it. Have been a guest for long before finally decided to join last year.

The comments attracted me here. Whenever am bored, I just come here to read the comments.

Okay. Cool. Thanks for the response.
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by shinarlaura(f): 4:11pm On May 14, 2017
olab059:

Okay. Cool. Thanks for the response.

You re welcome

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 14, 2017
If you both start on the same page then there cannot be any accusations made later on. I want to know from the get go. What are you looking for as a guy so I know where I stand. You might view it as desperation but wouldn't it be logical to know from the start? And if her "desperateness" bothers a guy why go and meet the pastor etc? Stop it as soon as it begins.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by hernandson(m): 4:42pm On May 14, 2017
women always believe age is not by their side, because there one idiot called MENOPAUSE and must women want kids,no lady wanna be called barren...so she must know where she is going

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by sharpsharp: 4:53pm On May 14, 2017
hernandson:
women always believe age is not by their side, because there one idiot called MENOPAUSE and must women want kids,no lady wanna be called barren...so she must know where she is going

This is becoming rampant, among ladies in their 30's. A female LAPO staff I heard about is getting married out of desperation in Benin on the 1st of June and 3rd after rocking in ORE. Innocent dude knows nothing about this lady
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by hernandson(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2017
sharpsharp:

This is becoming rampant, among ladies in their 30's. A female LAPO staff I heard about is getting married out of desperation in Benin on the 1st of June and 3rd after rocking in ORE. Innocent dude knows nothing about this lady
lol there are many causes, environmental factors, lack of assertiveness, parental pressure and feeling incomplete without getting married
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Headlesschicken(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2017
undecided
centboy123456:

see ur mouth must all relationship lead to married tell me
centboy123456:

centboy123456:

marriage not married..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) / Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies / What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.