Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? (4736 Views)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) / Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by naijamakossa(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Aha grin i know u will come alive lol yeye guy
hahaha,,, grin

man no dey grow pass milk naa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 11:20am On May 14, 2017
naijamakossa:
hahaha,,, grin

man no dey grow pass milk naa cheesy
Lol grin
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by naijamakossa(m): 11:22am On May 14, 2017
JhyMedex:
Traditional marriage on the first date?...

this one jst weak me...
you have to meet this type of disparate girls dude grin
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by naijamakossa(m): 11:23am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol grin
thanks for derailing my thread with that French lady lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 11:30am On May 14, 2017
naijamakossa:
You welcome sweerie wink
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 11:35am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:
Doesn't mean she is hungry ...
she might just not want to waste her time in relationship that wont lead anywhere ..

Do u think it the best,?keep it real!!!
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:36am On May 14, 2017
naijamakossa:

They should simply exchange numbers and take their gist somewhere else
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by naijamakossa(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

They should simply exchange numbers and take their gist somewhere else
lolz abi oo
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Very important. Work is our first husband grin

Am fine. Attended the first mass and am back. Just chilling
are u a catholic?
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by xynerise: 11:38am On May 14, 2017
naijamakossa:
courtship is courtship as far you get to know each other well,,,

No, courtship is not courtship. Fuckboys have a different definition.
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Sharp girl me too like first mass
So quick grin
Me married to my job o .. my first love grin me can't divorce it
including you?
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by naijamakossa(m): 11:39am On May 14, 2017
xynerise:

No, courtship is not courtship. Fuckboys have a different definition.
grin
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:41am On May 14, 2017
My last babe was a desperado.

First time I met her and asked for her number she responded by saying her 'husband' would be angry. She gave it to me anyway cry
Subsequently all she talked about was wedding, wedding , wedding.
I broke it off after a few months.
If you have the right qualities, men will jump at you. Don't force it.

A woman should be a prize that men seek. Not a burden they must bear

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by shinarlaura(f): 11:44am On May 14, 2017
Martin124:
are u a catholic?

Yes
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by xynerise: 11:46am On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yes

Bien venue wink
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by vicmangs(m): 11:58am On May 14, 2017
A lady of 26 said morethan that on our first date, I was scared but foolishly refused to run away because she offered me sex. I got her pregnant because she refused condoms. Now she has a baby girl 4me but I never loved her. She's my baby-mama. So guys pls shine ya eyes!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by shinarlaura(f): 11:58am On May 14, 2017
xynerise:

Bien venue wink

Merci

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by shinarlaura(f): 11:59am On May 14, 2017
naijamakossa:
donc tu Parle fraçais ? js8 au Togo grin

Oui.

Tu es Togolaise?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by naijamakossa(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Oui.

Tu es Togolaise?
non js8 pa togolais,js8 Nigeriane mais j'habit ici au Togo dp8 Mon enfants
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by naijamakossa(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2017
vicmangs:
A lady of 26 said morethan that on our first date, I was scared but foolishly refused to run away because she offered me sex. I got her pregnant because she refused condoms. Now she has a baby girl 4me but I never loved her. She's my baby-mama. So guys pls shine ya eyes!
one lady wan trap me like that before,,,but very clever to resist her advances grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Very important. Work is our first husband grin

Am fine. Attended the first mass and am back. Just chilling

Hmmmm. Which kind of work do you do that comes first before your man?
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 14, 2017
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by PenisCaP: 12:43pm On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Oui.

Tu es Togolaise?

Itis "we" not "Oui"

Come and tooth apples?
We je ma apples peniscap grin.

How u sweetie? smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by shinarlaura(f): 12:46pm On May 14, 2017
PenisCaP:

Itis "we" not "Oui"

Come and tooth apples?
We je ma apples peniscap grin.

How u sweetie? smiley

grin grin

Am fine

Happy Sunday. Hope it's a bright day
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by briyane: 12:49pm On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am from Cameroon

Your profile's YIM says...

"je suis camerounais".
...isn't it suppose to be " Je suis camerounaise" ?
No offense!!
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by PenisCaP: 12:50pm On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin

Am fine

Happy Sunday. Hope it's a bright day

Yea sweetie..h0pe u enjoying sunday?
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by talk2alabama: 12:50pm On May 14, 2017
vicmangs:
because of sex grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by shinarlaura(f): 12:52pm On May 14, 2017
PenisCaP:

Yea sweetie..h0pe u enjoying sunday?

Sure. Hope it ends well.

so what's ur plans for the day?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by shinarlaura(f): 12:53pm On May 14, 2017
naijamakossa:
non js8 pa togolais,js8 Nigeriane mais j'habit ici au Togo dp8 Mon enfants

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 14, 2017
Na watch je regarde juste ooo
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by centboy123456(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2017
Headlesschicken:
tongue If u won't marry her,why waste her time....

see ur mouth must all relationship lead to married tell me

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by UGLEEBOI: 3:27pm On May 14, 2017
undecided WHY DO I FEEL LIKE YA'LL TRANSLATING VIA GOOGLE ??

Mai una Kontinu dey form Francophone...

Omo na Thunderlipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Console Hausa Actress, Maryam Booth Over Her Leaked Nude Video (photo / Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online / Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.