Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? (23166 Views)

Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / The Nigerian Navy Monthly Salary And Allowance | See Naval Officers Ranks (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by blaqroy: 8:13am On May 15, 2017
At all at all na en bad pass
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Fresia01(f): 8:13am On May 15, 2017
Nothing is enough in this country... Start off with that one till u get a bigger offer.. Better to be doing something than stay idle.. .i once had a job I was being paid 25k every month plus unwarranted deductions.. .ny country my country!!!

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by PatriotTemidayo: 8:14am On May 15, 2017
If you get a job with accommodation and feeding for 30K, it is the same as having a 60K job without both.

It is okay to take it. Do the maths and you'll understand why.

Goodluck.

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by erico2k2(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:
Please, I need your advice. I was called for a job and the company said that they are paying #30000 per month with free accommodation and feeding. please is this job offer OK for graduate. I need your advice please
Yes it is and u build expirience on it which is priceless . Accommodation is one big deal that alone adds about 5k monthly
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Jayuba(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2017
No, its not okey. Wait, a better one will come when Buhari returns.

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Aribambam: 8:18am On May 15, 2017
start from there
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by greggng: 8:18am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:

It is my profession but I am not too satisfied with the paid though they promise to increase the salary at time. my question is is it OK for starting

Hurry up and take up that job. Do u kknow how much feeding and accommodation cost in lagos? Npower pays me 30k without food and accommodation I am an old graduate let alone a beginner like u.

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by lamalang(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2017
You guys are making mistakes, just collect any job as long as it wont cost you more out of your pocket, it will serve as work experience when looking for another job and atleast you will earning some money that will help you hustle another job

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Nobody: 8:19am On May 15, 2017
While it may look enticing such jobs usually provide only one meal per day and the living conditions may not be conducive , you may have upwards of 6 - 10 guys in a single room. Find out how the living conditions are and the quality and amount of meals you'll get

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by unipol(m): 8:22am On May 15, 2017
Op, I am not understanding. Is it a restaurant job? Feeding as in launch? Or does it means raw food? Or do their bring breakfast, launch and soper to ur house?
Please clarify?
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Agbalanze(m): 8:22am On May 15, 2017
Go for it! Atleast, feeding and accommodation is out of the way. While on it, get the experience and keep searching for better one.
Good luck!

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Nobody: 8:22am On May 15, 2017
I spend 30k on feeding every month. 18k on transportation and then 30k a month to pay my house rents. Do the math. That's equal 78k. Now, you have those I mentioned above for free.. Why not thank God bro.

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Originalsly: 8:24am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:

yes the may increase it. but I don't know when. the thing is that the job is in location of my choice. how I wish is in FCT where I am
Never worked... first job... 30K/month ... accommodation and feeding.... in your location...a job in your line of study.... and you up in here asking if it is good enough. Let me hold my tongue.

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Misterdhee1(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2017
DLondonboiy:
What is 30k? LOL

Even bus conductors make that everyday...

Go and buy a laptop and start yahoo.yahoo, stop fooling yourself.
U think everyone loves crime or lack conscience like yourself? Abeg, let reasonable people make tangible suggestions, not an upside-down opinion like yours

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by adodofemi(m): 8:25am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:
Please, I need your advice. I was called for a job and the company said that they are paying #30000 per month with free accommodation and feeding. please is this job offer OK for graduate. I need your advice please
Dear op,
Good you got this job. Please do not be like a baby who wants to walk on the day he was born. Life is in stages my dear, get something doing, gather enough experience, get to know new people along the line, be loyal and hard-working, you'll be surprised the next job you'll get will be an elevation. So for me, it is a 'Yes'. Begin to build your CV with this. God bless you as you get understanding on the subject matter.
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Nobody: 8:26am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:

I am not doing any thing yet oo just finish service. but I am of the thought that something better my come

Tomorrow you will insult Nigeria for lack of jobs, you see your life?
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by josephsm823(m): 8:27am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:
Bros, Abeg Go Grab The Job, At Least U Can Save Some Money To Venture Into Little Business Later If The Paid Won't Enough To Cater For Ur Responsibilities. Anyway, If U Have 30k To Invest On Importation Biz, I Can Teach U How To Earn From 150k To 500k Every Month. Add Me On Facebook With "josephsm823" 07063319004

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Nobody: 8:30am On May 15, 2017
Though the money is poor, start some where and build your work experience& CV. what makes is manageable is the accommodation and feeding.

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Seamareggae(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2017
During those days..I was earning 30k per month.. I dey chop 100 naira food for breakfast nd then 150 for lunch...

I com lean like okpoko... but I do am for abt 4 months b4 i run.... E no easy at all... But that was a very lovely experience... It gave me courage to do greater tinz in life nd help the poor...

So do ur calculations ursef.... Check out the X nd O.... Connect the dots... Nd make a decision that's the best for you.... have a nice day...

Ciao...
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by livinbygrace: 8:32am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:

I am not doing any thing yet oo just finish service. but I am of the thought that something better my come

My brother grab that offer now before it's too late.Same way my elder brother had offer but declined over 20 years ago and till date has nothing doing,so I advise you jump at the offer before you regret your action.
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by popcykaylah(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2017
see this one oo.most of us who are working and even getting good salaries don't get to pocket 30k after feeding,accomodation and transportation is being spread.if I were you i'd jump at it like say I will lottery
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Acidosis(m): 8:34am On May 15, 2017
Do you have a skill?

If your answer is NO, please go and grab the job. We all have to start from somewhere bro.

Having a skill might help you streamline the kind of jobs to grab. Skills and job experience are developed over time.
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Ehi07(f): 8:34am On May 15, 2017
Its still better than nothing dear! Don't despise your days of little beginnings. Just pray & ask God for direction. Little is much when God is in it!
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by nsidibe140(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2017
is the feeding/accommodation for only the employee or with his/her family? my dear don't let them tied you down. buh if you are a bachelor u work for experience.
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Habeyy(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2017
lamalang:
You guys are making mistakes, just collect any job as long as it wont cost you more out of your pocket, it will serve as work experience when looking for another job and atleast you will earning some money that will help you hustle another job
nice advice bro

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Habeyy(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2017
Originalsly:
Never worked... first job... 30K/month ... accommodation and feeding.... in your location...a job in your line of study.... and you up in here asking if it is good enough. Let me hold my tongue.
;Dno time would av loved to share my experience
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Habeyy(m): 8:41am On May 15, 2017
adodofemi:
Dear op,
Good you got this job. Please do not be like a baby who wants to walk on the day he was born. Life is in stages my dear, get something doing, gather enough experience, get to know new people along the line, be loyal and hard-working, you'll be surprised the next job you'll get will be an elevation. So for me, it is a 'Yes'. Begin to build your CV with this. God bless you as you get understanding on the subject matter.
what a modest person you are.may God increase your wealth of knowledge ijn

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by abashi47(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2017
do u have an option or u currently getting more than that?? but d feeding part , its somehow ...
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by kengodson: 8:42am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:
tis question weak me for this my monday morning cry, hearts of men can be wicked
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by greggng: 8:44am On May 15, 2017
josephsm823:
Bros, Abeg Go Grab The Job, At Least U Can Save Some Money To Venture Into Little Business Later If The Paid Won't Enough To Cater For Ur Responsibilities. Anyway, If U Have 30k To Invest On Importation Biz, I Can Teach U How To Earn From 150k To 500k Every Month. Add Me On Facebook With "josephsm823" 07063319004

Are u going to teach for free?

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by buchilino(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:

ONE ADVICE, FLEE
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Nobody: 8:44am On May 15, 2017
Oh no how dare they give a whole graduate 30k with accommodation and feeding!!! Noooo that's too beneath you, a graduate with no skills or experience whatsoever . Reject that job now and give me the address of the place so I can send my cousin that has masters and been sitting at home for 2years to apply immediately. You have to keep ur honour intact wait until you get that job that pays you 600k a month, official car, a house fully furnished, 3trips of vacation every year, someone to wipe your ass when u shit, someone to ask foolish questions and Bleep they might even throw in a wife for you...Afterall you're a fucking graduate with no experience or skills. angry

Hundreds Of Candidates Disqualified From N-power Jobs / Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) Recruitment, July 2017 / 5 Funny Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria