Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? (23168 Views)

Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / The Nigerian Navy Monthly Salary And Allowance | See Naval Officers Ranks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by mekstaniac(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2017
Its better than staying home and doing nthing. Accept it while waiting for something better
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Ronnicute(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2017
Guy, its better u take it. Graduates r sitting at home doing nothing and wish they could have that ur job. While there, u can still apply for better options!!!
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Abadsheddy(m): 9:36am On May 15, 2017
ikorodureporta:
With accommodation & feeding, means tfare cancelled.....so u can hav a bal of about N20k monthly, & u'r asking us?? Ok, reject d offer & wait for 400k job.....
lol
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by sultanfortune(m): 9:36am On May 15, 2017
[quote author=AnonyNymous post=56528057]
Please what language is this sir?[/quote
It is Patois sir. Lol]
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Welcomme: 9:39am On May 15, 2017
llionaire:
lol when I dey here with my OND cert + 600k confused whether to go for 200k sales man job in Dubai
Bros no dull am oo..Go for it sharply... Bro, how can I go about it too?
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Teawhy2011: 9:44am On May 15, 2017
Haaaaa! When it clocks 1 year and 7 mnths today that I finished my NYSC,I 'm still under d same roof wt parents,depending on them b4 I cn see food on my table.if u no do,I go do o! Evn if na 20k salary.u can call me on:08065019331

1 Like

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by modelsms(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2017
aloeeverhealth:
I spend 30k on feeding every month. 18k on transportation and then 30k a month to pay my house rents. Do the math. That's equal 78k. Now, you have those I mentioned above for free.. Why not thank God bro.
Bro please do you live in a hotel? Or at Banana?
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Teawhy2011: 9:47am On May 15, 2017
Welcomme:
Bros no dull am oo..Go for it sharply... Bro, how can I go about it too?

Abeg,I wnt go to dis Dubai as well o! who want help me?
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Teawhy2011: 9:49am On May 15, 2017
modelsms:

Bro please do you live in a hotel? Or at Banana?

Abeg help me wt a job o! Evn if it is 25k salay job I go do! I hold HND mass comm!
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Mrlouis: 9:52am On May 15, 2017
SoNature:

OP, the only reason u should take that job of 30k is if it's related to your career path. I would never take it, never!...imagine paying a graduate 30k..so, this is what a degree has been reduced to in Nigeria?

Everyone should be working toward being self-employed...that's key.
See how you talk as if you aren't a Nigerian... Do you know how many jobless graduates still hope for the promised 5000 Naira by buhari?
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Teawhy2011: 9:54am On May 15, 2017
Pls house,help me wt a job o! I hold HND mass comm,since the completion of my NYSC in 2015,I neva gt anything o! To get daily bread has even become pandemonium for me. Pls,evn if it is 25k salary job! My contact is 08065019331
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by hoebamaa(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2017
DLondonboiy:
What is 30k? LOL

Even bus conductors make that everyday...

Go and buy a laptop and start yahoo.yahoo, stop fooling yourself.
show me some love bro

1 Like

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:56am On May 15, 2017
You better take the job and use it to boost your experience. Staying at home is boring.
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by PastorAji(m): 9:56am On May 15, 2017
If i see that job and i am assured that the pay will be coming monthly.......off i commot sharperly
Rainmania:
Oh no how dare they give a whole graduate 30k with accommodation and feeding!!! Noooo that's too beneath you, a graduate with no skills or experience whatsoever . Reject that job now and give me the address of the place so I can send my cousin that has masters and been sitting at home for 2years to apply immediately. You have to keep ur honour intact wait until you get that job that pays you 600k a month, official car, a house fully furnished, 3trips of vacation every year, someone to wipe your ass when u shit, someone to ask foolish questions and Bleep they might even throw in a wife for you...Afterall you're a fucking graduate with no experience or skills. angry
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by rightwingz: 10:03am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:
Please, I need your advice. I was called for a job and the company said that they are paying #30000 per month with free accommodation and feeding. please is this job offer OK for graduate. I need your advice please

It is up to you . because na you wear the shoe and na you sabi where e dey pain you.

For me, it is better to start a farm or sell vegetables. You can make more than that.

Driving Taxi is also better than this........ You can be a taxi with a difference. Look clean, honest and hard working taxi driver.

My brother, you can not take care of your mother with 30K salary.

1 Like

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by nkemjacob2(m): 10:03am On May 15, 2017
some pple re receiving 15K as salary yet no single benefit....
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:

I am not doing any thing yet oo just finish service. but I am of the thought that something better my come
Hold whatever u have and do it with all your heart and excitement.. U might find something better from within or from without & when u do.. jump on it...but for now enjoy your new work and be flexible to changes
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:05am On May 15, 2017
DLondonboiy:
What is 30k? LOL

I just pity you, even some guys that I know doing yahoo yahoo want to opt out because of the repercussions.
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by geodemainguy(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2017
rightwingz:

It is up to you . because na you wear the shoe and na you sabi where e dey pain you.

For me, it is better to start a farm or sell vegetables. You can make more than that.

Driving Taxi is also better than this........ You can be a taxi with a difference. Look clean, honest and hard working taxi driver.

My brother, you can not take care of your mother with 30K salary.
But he can eat his mother's food? Don't you think it's better for the young man to be independent first, or you rather prefer his mother to take care of him?

This days, an average mother don't even need their son's money, they are just praying he moves away from the home and get something doing.

Accept the job and pray to God for a better blessing. Those who misguides you today, will mock you tomorrow.
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by rightwingz: 10:24am On May 15, 2017
geodemainguy:
But he can eat his mother's food? Don't you think it's better for the young man to be independent first, or you rather prefer his mother to take care of him?

This days, some average mothers don't even need their son's money, they are just praying he moves away from the home and get something doing.

Accept the job and pray to God for a better blessing. Those who misguides you today, will mock you tomorrow.

Broda taxi is far better. Airport Taxi or city taxi service or interstate taxi.
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by geodemainguy(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2017
rightwingz:

Broda taxi is far better. Airport Taxi or city taxi service or interstate taxi.
If you can buy the taxi for him, then go ahead.
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Nobody: 10:27am On May 15, 2017
IF U GRADUATED FROM ANY NIGERIA FEDERAL OR STATE UNIVERSITY ITS TOO MUCH FOR YOU
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Esji80(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:

I am not doing any thing yet oo just finish service. but I am of the thought that something better my come
Oga accept that with the speed of light ooo.You can leave whenver a better job comes. Only God knows when better job will come. To me it is ok for a start since you have nothing. If you have been reading through Job Vacancies section, you will see how some graduates are managing 15k-20k job while others are still struggling to get jobs even of same entitlements.
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Nobody: 10:41am On May 15, 2017
It is manageable. Not too bad... Just be prudent in spending and save well.
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by obinna002: 10:43am On May 15, 2017
Hope is not a Nanny job
Abadsheddy:
Please, I need your advice. I was called for a job and the company said that they are paying #30000 per month with free accommodation and feeding. please is this job offer OK for graduate. I need your advice please
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by gifted245: 10:55am On May 15, 2017
JOB ADVERT
IMAGE LINKS WEST AFRICA is a pioneer in technology that touches millions of lives every day. A step ahead of technology – our products are made to save, support, and sustain lives. We conceive their molds well ahead of the trends in consumer lifestyles.
We are recruiting seasoned and competent candidates for the position below:
Job Title: position of Support Engineer
Job Description
To offer after sales support and follow-up on projects
Education: HND Electrical/ Electronic engineering
Special Skills/ Knowledge/ Abilities:
Excellent computer applications, especially Ms Excel.
Must have a good understanding of the technologies and standards as they apply to the installation
Must be able to read and understand manufacture’s manuals for operating and repairing of electronic equipment and components.
Must be able to think analytically.
Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Ability to work well under pressure and deadline environments.
Ability to translate highly technical information to end user customers and staff.
Ability to communicate with other staff.
Ability to handle on-call responsibilities.

Application Closing Date
27th of May.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info.imagelinkswestafrica@gmail.com
Wesite:www.imagelinkswestafrica.com
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by harizonal123(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2017
DLondonboiy:
What is 30k? LOL

Come and teach me work. I have lappy
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by saintruky(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:

Thanks oh, may be I should resign tomorrow from where I am working. they pay well but they are owing up to 6 month now and is in Abuja
Bros u dey complicate finz.. U just quoted that u don't have anything doing, now u talking about resigning from a job. Which level
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by AJVC(f): 10:59am On May 15, 2017
You better grab the job before it is too late unless you wanna try joblessness.
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by marisdgreat(f): 11:04am On May 15, 2017
databoy247:

You are looking for better pay and you cannot even write proper English. Personally, I won't even think of employing you. Imaging asking you to send a correspondence to a potential client and the client sees this kind of poor English, surely the client is going to run away!

People like you clamor for good pay and yet destroy the organization's image. Being a graduate is just the beginning. Go and learn how to communicate, perhaps you will get a better paying job. angry
Which one be imaging abi na imagining u wan write, Mr itooknow clean the shit wey dey ur ynash before u tell person to clean him own undecided undecided
[/left][color=#990000][/color][left]
wink
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by nasbidemi(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2017
if i may, what of transportation, if it is included, ok
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:06am On May 15, 2017
obinoral1179:
if it will give you necessary experience... Go for it at least accommodation, feeding and transport is out or it.
you don't always work for money...especially at the first few throng of the ladder. Get the experience and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) Recruitment, July 2017 / 5 Funny Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria / Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.