Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? (23169 Views)

Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / The Nigerian Navy Monthly Salary And Allowance | See Naval Officers Ranks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by einsteino(m): 8:45am On May 15, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
lol...see ds guy. d question u shld b asking is are you doing anything currently?

no. sometimes it is better to be jobless than engaged in slave labour. it is best for him to evaluate for himself.
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by elotajohn1(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:
Please, I need your advice. I was called for a job and the company said that they are paying #30000 per month with free accommodation and feeding. please is this job offer OK for graduate. I need your advice please

Bro pls chat me up on whatsapp, I need the job too plsssss
08060117551. Or rather give me ur number let me call you
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Rapmoney(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2017
SoNature:

OP, the only reason u should take that job of 30k is if it's related to your career path. I would never take it, never!...imagine paying a graduate 30k..so, this is what a degree has been reduced to in Nigeria?

Everyone should be working toward being self-employed...that's key.
If we check well, you still dey jobless, dey chop free foods from ur parents! grin

1 Like

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by fohlarp: 8:53am On May 15, 2017
Abeg wot are U waitg 4.dy alrdy sum evrythg up 4 U.had it bn was 30k alone wtht dos addtn e no go easy o
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by bennytrips27(m): 8:55am On May 15, 2017
SoNature:

OP, the only reason u should take that job of 30k is if it's related to your career path. I would never take it, never!...imagine paying a graduate 30k..so, this is what a degree has been reduced to in Nigeria?

self employed, beening entrepreneurs,how do we raise capital?
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by ikorodureporta: 8:58am On May 15, 2017
With accommodation & feeding, means tfare cancelled.....so u can hav a bal of about N20k monthly, & u'r asking us?? Ok, reject d offer & wait for 400k job.....
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by bennytrips27(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:
Please, I need your advice. I was called for a job and the company said that they are paying #30000 per month with free accommodation and feeding. please is this job offer OK for graduate. I need your advice please
gee.go for it,30k ain't bad for a start,you lucky your feeding and accommodation are covered,a 30k steady income is better than been owed for months.use ur kidney..
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by CellTabRepairs: 9:00am On May 15, 2017
Whatever you find for now do it while looking out for more. It won't hurt will it?

Click signature, view and get what you may actually need!

1 Like

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by talk2bity: 9:00am On May 15, 2017
When will the better job comes.u better go start that work.
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by precious1967(m): 9:01am On May 15, 2017
it is better than nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by databoy247(m): 9:01am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:

It is my profession but I am not too satisfied with the paid though they promise to increase the salary at time. my question is is it OK for starting

You are looking for better pay and you cannot even write proper English. Personally, I won't even think of employing you. Imaging asking you to send a correspondence to a potential client and the client sees this kind of poor English, surely the client is going to run away!

People like you clamor for good pay and yet destroy the organization's image. Being a graduate is just the beginning. Go and learn how to communicate, perhaps you will get a better paying job. angry

2 Likes

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by do4luv14(m): 9:02am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:

I am not doing any thing yet oo just finish service. but I am of the thought that something better my come

free accommodation, free feeding, and 30k per month,
is great for a start, while you work your way up d ladder
plus, along the line you will hav the opportunity to apply for a bigger and better position in the same company,

so take the job, save ursef the stress of accommodation and feeding, and make good use of the salary to betterment ursef
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by eboiga(f): 9:03am On May 15, 2017
It is very okay.....do you know how much accomodation and food cost? Do a rough calculation and you would see
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by monerozi5590: 9:04am On May 15, 2017
josephsm823:
Bros, Abeg Go Grab The Job, At Least U Can Save Some Money To Venture Into Little Business Later If The Paid Won't Enough To Cater For Ur Responsibilities. Anyway, If U Have 30k To Invest On Importation Biz, I Can Teach U How To Earn From 150k To 500k Every Month. Add Me On Facebook With "josephsm823" 07063319004

Please teach me.

I have a teachable spirit.
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Tobium1(m): 9:05am On May 15, 2017
SoNature:

Mr self employed, will u give him de loan he nids to start a business of his own, If he does not accept de job offer??
Mtcheeeeew
Talk is cheap
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by llionaire(m): 9:05am On May 15, 2017
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Boldtrust(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:

Guy, don't wast our time. Just take the job. It is more than okay. I started with N30k, I paid my own house rent, I fed myself, I transported myself, I helped myself.

The important things was that the job was in line with my career, so I gathered experience.

Most importantly, plan to resign someday to start your own business. It is the only paid job, It will pay you and your descendants if you do it well.

The "Get A Job" thing is highly overrated.
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Qasim6(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:
Grab the job, but dont allow complacency set in

my 2 cent!
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by jmichael259(m): 9:12am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:

It is my profession but I am not too satisfied with the paid though they promise to increase the salary at time. my question is is it OK for starting

you did not give details of d work. Factory or office? Time for work? Do you hav other places that you are curently applying for? If u reject it do you hav resources to survive or start your own small scale biz?
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Tobium1(m): 9:13am On May 15, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
If you get a job with accommodation and feeding for 30K, it is the same as having a 60K job without both.

It is okay to take it. Do the maths and you'll understand why.

Goodluck.

It's even more dan dat sef;
N300x 3 square meals = 900 x 30days = 27k
Transportation daily 200 x 30days = 6k
House rent = 5k(monthly)
Salary 30k

Total= 68k

1 Like

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by mykel25(m): 9:14am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:

Brother take d offer first.... Buh keep looking out for better offer.... Most fresh graduate jobs these days after removing transport n feeding it ll remain d likes of that amount they are offering u......
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Elswaggzy(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2017
Bro, For sure its ok... Accommodation is out of it... Its a fresh start... Mine is 40k plus accommodation... And I'm enjoying evrybit of it... Tho
Opening
my eyes to bigger shots...

1 Like

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Basseybruce: 9:20am On May 15, 2017
addictedwriter:
look at ds dude.....u got a job as a fresh graduate with 30k plus feeding and accommodation nd u r still asking weda 2 take it or not? while I av bn jobless 4 2 years with feeding bottle salary....Bros no make me vex....I fit slap u if I see u wahalai......
............ No vex abeg, he don talk am finish now "HE SAID HE JUST FINISH NYSC" Probably my set, i rep 2016 batch 'A', My candid advise to you, take it and move on from there, "A BIRD @ HAND IS WORTH MORE A THOUSAND IN THE FOREST"
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Abadsheddy(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2017
unipol:
Op, I am not understanding. Is it a restaurant job? Feeding as in launch? Or does it means raw food? Or do their bring breakfast, launch and soper to ur house?
Please clarify?
The employed people that cook for staff. though the quantity is measured
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by fatiaforreal: 9:21am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:

I am not doing any thing yet oo just finish service. but I am of the thought that something better my come
You're right, wait for something better grin grin grin.
It might take just one month to ten years. Hypocrite!!
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Benwire(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
lol...see ds guy. d question u shld b asking is are you doing anything currently?
as if u knew what's on my mind.....
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by nobleblood: 9:25am On May 15, 2017
DLondonboiy:
What is 30k? LOL

Even bus conductors make that everyday...

Go and buy a laptop and start yahoo.yahoo, stop fooling yourself.

Take your alpha foolery out of here. Sane minds are talking legitimates jobs. Something your mind is two state far apart from
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Abadsheddy(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2017
josephsm823:
Bros, Abeg Go Grab The Job, At Least U Can Save Some Money To Venture Into Little Business Later If The Paid Won't Enough To Cater For Ur Responsibilities. Anyway, If U Have 30k To Invest On Importation Biz, I Can Teach U How To Earn From 150k To 500k Every Month. Add Me On Facebook With "josephsm823" 07063319004
okey bro. I will call you latter
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Brasstop: 9:28am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:

I started with 12,600 naira after service. Take it
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Abadsheddy(m): 9:29am On May 15, 2017
kengodson:
tis question weak me for this my monday morning cry, hearts of men can be wicked
hmm bro explain
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Nobody: 9:31am On May 15, 2017
einsteino:

no. sometimes it is better to be jobless than engaged in slave labour. it is best for him to evaluate for himself.
my bro...a bird at hand is better dan 10 in d bush. hold one while u find anoda
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Abadsheddy(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2017
elotajohn1:

Bro pls chat me up on whatsapp, I need the job too plsssss 08060117551. Or rather give me ur number let me call you
where do you live. 07060864037

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) Recruitment, July 2017 / 5 Funny Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria / Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.