Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) (12513 Views)

END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Lionessza(f): 7:17am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Hihihi. Oh behave!

Lol. How's you?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 7:24am On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol. How's you?

I was about to quote you again to ask just that. Not feeling too good today. Got flu-like symptoms. I have a feeling winter is on the way. Not my favourite season. Plus it's been freezing cold the entire weekend & today. I'm just over it already. How was your weekend? I'm sure you were on some number 11 getting warm ups. LOL!
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Lionessza(f): 7:33am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

I was about to quote you again to ask just that. Not feeling too good today. Got flu-like symptoms. I have a feeling winter is on the way. Not my favourite season. Plus it's been freezing cold the entire weekend & today. I'm just over it already. How was your weekend? I'm sure you were on some number 11 getting warm ups. LOL!

Ouch ! Hope it doesn't get serious. Yho it was cold this side too . I actually spent most the weekend in bed. Loll mxm suka I don't do warm ups I'm a virgin tongue
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 7:37am On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Ouch ! Hope it doesn't get serious. Yho it was cold this side too . I actually spent most the weekend in bed. Loll mxm suka I don't do warm ups I'm a virgin tongue

It won't last more than a couple of days, I know. I get like this every time seasons change. I'll pull through. Lol @ virgin. Reed dance ntoz grin But anyway, grand nne?
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Lionessza(f): 7:57am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

It won't last more than a couple of days, I know. I get like this every time seasons change. I'll pull through. Lol @ virgin. Reed dance ntoz grin But anyway, grand nne?

Sure. Lol ja. Grand sana. Kanti what's up with us nobulalana as couples lately it's escalating I'm scared grin
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 8:00am On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Sure. Lol ja. Grand sana. Kanti what's up with us nobulalana as couples lately it's escalating I'm scared grin

Wena? Me too. It's like something is in the air or something lately. If you noticed, it's not only in SA but everywhere. It's the new buzzword.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by PDPGuy: 8:07am On May 15, 2017
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Smellymouth: 8:14am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. Thank you. You're correct about most of what you said, except the final part. I believe it's the other way around. I'm more easy going online because it's nothing personal, I'm not emotionally involved with anything or anyone. Feelings is my Achilles heel embarassed Offline, in all honestly, I'm like a loaded gun tongue

Enough about me, because you're quite a bag of contradictions yourself. Your moniker doesn't quite compliment the man behind it. You're actually quite smart & insightful. Usually I don't pay much attention to people with weird names because they tend to say dumb things but you're the opposite. Well played smiley

We have most trouble in the area of our Achilles heel because it is the area that we have most desire for or fear about..
I believe you were once in love. You probably gave your heart to the wrong person. Keyword# Probably..
Circumstances made us what we are.. But I believe the past is where it should be and should not be welcomed in your present..

Choosing an internet moniker is more serious a task than one might realise. I wasn't thinking well the day I choosed mine. Lol.

Offline, I am curious, adapatable., sociable, communicative and ready for fun, with a tendency to suddenly get serious, thoughtful and restless. But I am also inconsistent and indecisive.. I enjoy spontaneity in my life because everything else makes me feel tied down...

Figuring out zarzar's personalities can be pretty difficult..Who is the lady behind the nick? How pretty is she? So many questions in my head.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Lionessza(f): 8:17am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Wena? Me too. It's like something is in the air or something lately. If you noticed, it's not only in SA but everywhere. It's the new buzzword.

Yho scary. It's even worse when there's a divorce or breakup involved. Two weeks back this Afrikaner woman in our neighborhood gunned down her abusive husband in front of their kids leaving an unnecessary scar to the kid's memories coz she could have left a long time ago since even the dogs in our neighborhood knew what was going on.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by demiladegold(f): 8:21am On May 15, 2017
Smellymouth:

Who said? I feel you have experienced several huge sizes.. cheesy

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 8:42am On May 15, 2017
Smellymouth:

We have most trouble in the area of our Achilles heel because it is the area that we have most desire for or fear about..
I believe you were once in love. You probably gave your heart to the wrong person. Keyword# Probably..
Circumstances made us what we are.. But I believe the past is where it should be and should not be welcomed in your present..

Choosing an internet moniker is more serious a task than one might realise. I wasn't thinking well the day I choosed mine. Lol.

Offline, I am curious, adapatable., sociable, communicative and ready for fun, with a tendency to suddenly get serious, thoughtful and restless. But I am also inconsistent and indecisive.. I enjoy spontaneity in my life because everything else makes me feel tied down...

Figuring out zarzar's personalities can be pretty difficult..Who is the lady behind the nick? How pretty is she? So many questions in my head.. cheesy

Lol, again you're correct in your assessment. Well, like everyone else, I'm sure, I've given my trust to the wrong people at some point, which caused me to build a few protective layers around myself. Now it becomes a personal struggle when I wish to get close or let others get a little closer. I just can't completely let my guard down or fully give myself away. It'll take a very special person to undo all that. I want to but then again, people tend to show me that maybe I shouldn't. Basically, people suck & quite frankly, I don't give enough fuaks to deal with half the bs. Hence I just keep to myself.

You sound like a fun guy. What else do you like to do when you're out there doing you? Btw, what's your sign? grin Something tells me you're an air sign. Perhaps a Libra or a Gemini.

I'm definitely not the most beautiful thing you'll ever see, but I'm quite attractive in my own right. Even if I have to say so myself tongue I believe I can be all things, TBH, which makes it hard to describe myself. I never know what I'll get up to next, so being me is an experience to me & everyone else around me tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Dexema(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

I must be a late bloomer then because I didn't start having sex until later than most of my friends. Probably because I was scared my mom would "know" or find out. I feared her tongue I've always had a dirty mind though, I just stayed away from the real action & saved it for late night fantasies about boys I liked. LOL!
Ur not a fake ass hypocrite and pretty mature. Me likey

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Smellymouth: 9:14am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, again you're correct in your assessment. Well, like everyone else, I'm sure, I've given my trust to the wrong people at some point, which caused me to build a few protective layers around myself. Now it becomes a personal struggle when I wish to get close or let others get a little closer. I just can't completely let my guard down or fully give myself away. It'll take a very special person to undo all that. I want to but then again, people tend to show me that maybe I shouldn't. Basically, people suck & quite frankly, I don't give enough fuaks to deal with half the bs. Hence I just keep to myself.

You sound like a fun guy. What else do you like to do when you're out there doing you? Btw, what's your sign? grin Something tells me you're an air sign. Perhaps a Libra or a Gemini.

I'm definitely not the most beautiful thing you'll ever see, but I'm quite attractive in my own right. Even if I have to say so myself tongue I believe I can be all things, TBH, which makes it hard to describe myself. I never know what I'll get up to next, so being me is an experience to me & everyone else around me tongue
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Smellymouth: 9:15am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

We have all been hurt before. Over the years, I’ve struggled with allowing people to really know me because for most of my life, it felt as though I was burned every time I did.. I have been learning to lower my defenses though.

The truth is if we never allow ourselves any vulnerability, we lose out on the opportunity to make meaningful connections that open up our lives in ways that couldn’t happen any other way... So please, learn to lower your guard..

I love to learn, and i also love to share what i have learned with others.. Trust me, I am fun to be with(when I choose to be though).I tend to get easily bored and I am so unemotional.. But I know I am crazy and spontaneous. And I love being me.
I am not one for astrology but i am a Gemini.. grin

There is nothing more dangerous than lack of self love.. I love how you described yourself..

Nice one Zar. Nice one.. cool

As for the dude behind this nick? He is obvious ugly..Lol
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Smellymouth: 9:20am On May 15, 2017
demiladegold:

Warrafa I done? cheesy
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 9:24am On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Yho scary. It's even worse when there's a divorce or breakup involved. Two weeks back this Afrikaner woman in our neighborhood gunned down her abusive husband in front of their kids leaving an unnecessary scar to the kid's memories coz she could have left a long time ago since even the dogs in our neighborhood knew what was going on.

Awww, arg shame embarassed I'm not surprised though, most white guys are abusive crazies.

Which reminds me of something else that happened on Friday. So anyway, it was around 7:30PM. I was coming from a neighborhood store & this car just stopped next to me. It was a white guy lol. I really do not like them but when this one offered me a lift, I took him up on his offer. Weird, right? Girl, I went in. Suddenly I heard the doors automatically lock & inside I started to panic because he could be a serial killer. Remember you & I had this conversation before. I honestly remembered you as my life flashed before my eyes. LOL! I started scanning the inside of the car for anything I could use as a weapon in case he decided to get creepy. Nothing! So I went into charm mode to disarm any murderous thoughts in him. He was a typical Afrikaans guy, beefy & tall, so in a struggle, I knew I didn't stand a chance, he'd squash me like a cockroach. I started sweet talking & complimenting him wink He was handsome though so I wasn't completely lying lol. He was looking deep into my eyes, not even focusing on the road. Hahaha. I noticed he passed my street, so I got scared again & quickly reminded him of my street. He sobered up & told me he'll turn on the second street to go the other side to my street. He did. I was so relieved when we were finally in front of my gate. When I opened the door, he asked if we could exchange numbers. I said sure. I took his because he didn't have his phone with him. He said I should "buzz" his number, so he'd also get my number. God forgive me but I pretended to call his number right in front of him. After that I said bye. Now if he sees me next time, I'm sure he'll kill me for real. LMAO.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by CuddleMe(f): 9:24am On May 15, 2017
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by demiladegold(f): 9:29am On May 15, 2017
Smellymouth:

Warrafa I done? cheesy

Nothing o
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Lionessza(f): 9:41am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Awww, arg shame embarassed I'm not surprised though, most white guys are abusive crazies.

Which reminds me of something else that happened on Friday. So anyway, it was around 7:30PM at night. I was coming from a neighborhood store & this car just stopped next to me. It was a white guy lol. I really do not like them but when this one offered me a lift, I took him up on his offer. Weird, right? Girl, I went in. Suddenly I heard the doors automatically lock & inside I started to panic because he could be a serial killer. Remember you & I had this conversation before. I honestly remembered you as my life flashed before my eyes. LOL! I started scanning the inside of the car for anything I could use as a weapon in case he decided to get creepy. Nothing! So I went into charm mode to disarm any murderous thoughts in him. He was a typical Afrikaans guy, beefy & tall, so in a struggle, I knew I didn't stand a chance, he'd squash me like a cockroach. I started sweet talking & complimenting him wink He was handsome though so I wasn't completely lying lol. He was looking deep into my eyes, not even focusing on the road. Hahaha. I noticed he passed my street, so I got scared again & quickly reminded him of my street. He sobered up & told me he'll turn on the second street to go the other side to my street. He did. I was so relieved when we were finally in front of my gate. When I opened the door, he asked if we could exchange numbers. I said sure. I took his because he didn't have his phone with him. He said I should "buzz" his number, so he'd also get my number. God forgive me but I pretended to call his number right in front of him. After that I said bye. Now if he sees me next time, I'm sure he'll kill me for real. LMAO.

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin you made me laugh. Tjo don't like scruffy big ones who always feel the need to scratch their balls in public grin grin. Loll @ serial killers...hey you can never know when they come for you remember they are always the nicest and charming guys lol. Awe! Turn on the charm girl xa kunyiwa no other choice lollll.

Atleast you didn't lose your mind with panic and started acting crazy . Lollllll yeah next time you meet , you're toast grin
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 9:55am On May 15, 2017
Smellymouth:

We have all been hurt before. Over the years, I’ve struggled with allowing people to really know me because for most of my life, it felt as though I was burned every time I did.. I have been learning to lower my defenses though.

The truth is if we never allow ourselves any vulnerability, we lose out on the opportunity to make meaningful connections that open up our lives in ways that couldn’t happen any other way... So please, learn to lower your guard..

I love to learn, and i also love to share what i have learned with others.. Trust me, I am fun to be with(when I choose to be though).I tend to get easily bored and I am so unemotional.. But I know I am crazy and spontaneous. And I love being me.
I am not one for astrology but i am a Gemini.. grin

There is nothing more dangerous than lack of self love.. I love how you described yourself..

Nice one Zar. Nice one.. cool

As for the dude behind this nick? He is obvious ugly..Lol

Crazy Gemini grin Why am I not surprised? tongue I doubt you're ugly, I can bet my last rand yous a cutie. Remember, I've already got one guess right wink
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 10:01am On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin you made me laugh. Tjo don't like scruffy big ones who always feel the need to scratch their balls in public grin grin. Loll @ serial killers...hey you can never know when they come for you remember they are always the nicest and charming guys lol. Awe! Turn on the charm girl xa kunyiwa no other choice lollll.

Atleast you didn't lose your mind with panic and started acting crazy . Lollllll yeah next time you meet , you're toast grin

Lol @ scratching balls in public. Chin, I'll never do such a stupid again. I blame you for all the serial killer thoughts you put in my head because right now I could be planning to go to on My Perfect Wedding, to become Mrs Van der "something" tongue
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 10:05am On May 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
This is tough grin Number 1 I need TQ
caugh
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Smellymouth: 10:07am On May 15, 2017
In the voice of Zarzar, ".. I am definitely not the most beautiful handsome dude you'll ever see, but I'm quite attractive in my own right. Even if I have to say so myself i believe I can be all things.. which makes it hard to describe myself..." cheesy

I have some handsome features,but to be perfectly honest, I have too many flaws to consider myself conventionally handsome. Attractive? Sure. Handsome? Ermmm.. grin

One thing I like about being a Gemini is exuding self-confidence.. Self confidence is the best outfit..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Lionessza(f): 10:17am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ scratching balls in public. Chin, I'll never do such a stupid again. I blame you for all the serial killer thoughts you put in my head because right now I could be planning to go to on My Perfect Wedding, to become Mrs Van der "something" tongue

Hahahaha uligwala lolll. Lol sorry girl but you still have Jaco's number you can arrange a date grin.

Yazi I'm. Chatting with this friend of mine and she's upset and talking crazy and like "I'm going to kill that ass hole I'm telling you " lol so ndithi kuye stop writing rubbish what if the guy dies for real , you will be suspect number 1 since they are busy with the dirtiest divorce battle I've ever seen.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 10:26am On May 15, 2017
Smellymouth:
In the voice of Zarzar, ".. I am definitely not the most beautiful handsome dude you'll ever see, but I'm quite attractive in my own right. Even if I have to say so myself i believe I can be all things.. which makes it hard to describe myself..." cheesy

I have some handsome features,but to be perfectly honest, I have too many flaws to consider myself conventionally handsome. Attractive? Sure. Handsome? Ermmm.. grin

One thing I like about being a Gemini is exuding self-confidence.. Self confidence is the best outfit..

Hmmmkay then, Mr Attractive wink True, confidence is like a tux, it makes every man look like Bond lol.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Smellymouth: 10:31am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmmkay then, Mr Attractive wink True, confidence is like a tux, it makes every man look like Bond lol.
Well it's been nice chatting with you Zar..

I hope we can do so again... wink

A hardened heart can be softened someday. You have probably not met the right person or you just don't want to open your heart.. If you don’t open your heart and allow yourself to be vulnerable, you close yourself off to love... wink
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha uligwala lolll. Lol sorry girl but you still have Jaco's number you can arrange a date grin.

Yazi I'm. Chatting with this friend of mine and she's upset and talking crazy and like "I'm going to kill that ass hole I'm telling you " lol so ndithi kuye stop writing rubbish what if the guy dies for real , you will be suspect number 1 since they are busy with the dirtiest divorce battle I've ever seen.

I'll invite you to the wedding as my maid of honour cheesy
Wow, how long were they married & what led to the breakdown ? Marriages these days, they leave nothing to be desired. I think it's safe to just stay away altogether to avoid being a statistic. It's really not worth it going by how people are quick to get in & out of it. My friend is also married, they're not divorcing just yet though, but she keeps telling me about how bored she is in the marriage. Uti that closeness is no longer there. Right now she's cheating with a guy from Zim lol. Before it was with another guy from her home town. The husband found out about that one & I was surprised when I got a call one evening from him, telling me he was disappointed in me for keeping a secret about his wife's affair. Like dude, for real? You blaming me? Haaaa! Well, she's at it again! embarassed
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

I'll invite you to the wedding as my maid of honour cheesy
Wow, how long were they married & what led to the breakdown ? Marriages these days, they leave nothing to be desired. I think it's safe to just stay away altogether to avoid being a statistic. It's really not worth it going by how people are quick to get in & out of it. My friend is also married, they're not divorcing just yet though, but she keeps telling me about how bored she is in the marriage. Uti that closeness is no longer there. Right now she's cheating with a guy from Zim lol. Before it was with another guy from her home town. The husband found out about that one & I was surprised when I got a call one evening from him, telling me he was disappointed in me for keeping a secret about his wife's affair. Like dude, for real? You blaming me? Haaaa! Well, she's at it again! embarassed
Don't you​ dare marry...if you do ... your husband will start cheating at your wedding ceremony.... Doubt me? Go ahead
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 10:46am On May 15, 2017
Smellymouth:

Well it's been nice chatting with you Zar..

I hope we can do so again... wink

A hardened heart can be softened someday. You have probably not met the right person or you just don't want to open your heart.. If you don’t open your heart and allow yourself to be vulnerable, you close yourself off to love... wink

What is this love thing you speak of? tongue grin Time will tell, I guess. It was nice talking to you too. See you around smiley
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 15, 2017
SmartChoices:

Don't you​ dare marry...if you do ... your husband will start cheating at your wedding ceremony.... Doubt me? Go ahead

All husbands do that or just my husband will do that?
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 10:50am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

All husbands do that or just my husband will do that?
Not all. But yours sincerely with the maid of honour... just for the fun of it.
And a murderess created forthwith.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Smellymouth: 11:03am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

What is this love thing you speak of? tongue grin Time will tell, I guess. It was nice talking to you too. See you around smiley
Don't feign ignorance. You know exactly what I talking about.. cheesy
I think I like your online persona. But does your online persona match up to the real you?

I’ve seen both cases: people who are exactly how they are online, offline… and people who seem to have different personalities entirely.

I have tried but couldn't picture your face inside my head.. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! / Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) / 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.