Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos (12453 Views)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by ExAngel007(f): 10:51am On May 19, 2020
A 50-year-old woman, Saida Ramirez has broken the internet with her youthful appearance.

The mother of three who recently celebrated her birthday stunned viewers who couldn't believe that she's 50.

Her teenage looks has left social media in a shock with many people trying to know her beauty regimen and how she has managed to maintain her stature and youthful look till nowhere younger than her age.

Some others shared their photos to compare to hers, while complementing her unaging physique.

However, according to the lady, there’s nothing special about her routine, as her stature is just a gift from God.

https://www.tori.ng/news/146729/50yearold-woman-who-looks-like-a-teenager-breaks-t.html

2 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by ExAngel007(f): 10:52am On May 19, 2020
hmm

Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Phenomenal16(f): 10:53am On May 19, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by arthorjnr(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2020
ExAngel007:
A 50-year-old woman, Saida Ramirez has broken
the internet with her youthful appearance.
The mother of three who recently celebrated her
birthday stunned viewers who couldn't believe
that she's 50.

Her teenage looks has left social media in a
shock with many people trying to know her
beauty regimen and how she has managed to
maintain her stature and youthful look till nowhere
younger than her age.

Some others shared their photos to compare to
hers, while complementing her unaging physique.
However, according to the lady, there’s nothing
special about her routine, as her stature is just a
gift from God.

https://www.tori.ng/news/146729/50yearold-woman-who-looks-like-a-teenager-breaks-t.html

Lucky MAN.
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Nobody: 10:54am On May 19, 2020
Stunning, good black dosent crack!!

5 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Holiegrail2: 11:01am On May 19, 2020
..in awe of her physique at 50 shocked
I can easily date her ni without being told her actual age.

6 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by bigiyaro(m): 11:02am On May 19, 2020
the secret is saying no to bleaching.

13 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Crixxx: 11:17am On May 19, 2020
Same as Genevieve. Forever Young.
Wonder their secret

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by undefeateds: 11:19am On May 19, 2020
I don't believe it, there is no difference between this and a 25years old lady,even if someone is to choose between this and one girl in her mid 20s, one would probably go for this,and besides she is more older in that identity card than the other pictures

5 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Dreal1247: 11:24am On May 19, 2020
You can never undermine the power of makeup.

2 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Toks2008(m): 11:28am On May 19, 2020
I met a 51-year-old lady some time ago and I was like no way, In fact, i begged her to let me take her pics.

That is the advantage of a petite body, evergreen beauty. see as she set.

5 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Walexdubia(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2020
ExAngel007:
that she's 50.

younger than her age.

gift from God.

Wow...
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by BanevsJoker(m): 11:53am On May 19, 2020
She looks like Okonjo Iweala.
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by DenreleDave(m): 11:56am On May 19, 2020
ExAngel007:
that she's 50.

younger than her age.

gift from God.

I rather would marry this woman with joy to marrying any Nigerian ladies that leech off men like worms.
Look at her ass, set die.. Boob stand gidigba.. Even at 25,most naija babe boobs Don fall with no hope of rising again. Even padded bra can't help them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by boman2014: 12:01pm On May 19, 2020
50?
Are u shitty me?
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Slimzjoe(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

I rather would marry this woman with joy to marrying any Nigerian ladies that leech off men like worms.
Look at her ass, set die.. Boob stand gidigba.. Even at 25,most naija babe boobs Don fall with no hope of rising again. Even padded bra can't help them

And you know that b00bs is standing by looking at it wrapped inside clothe?
Oga calm down. Women are the biggest scammers in the world. She don Pad am grin
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by DenreleDave(m): 12:08pm On May 19, 2020
Slimzjoe:

And you know that b00bs is standing by looking at it wrapped inside clothe?
Oga calm down. Women are the biggest scammers in the world. She don Pad am grin

Still prefer her fallen boobs to our naija girls standing firm boobz
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:09pm On May 19, 2020
Old cargo!
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by columbus007(m): 12:20pm On May 19, 2020
Old junkie
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by amalder: 1:12pm On May 19, 2020
it might be true or false I chose not to believe everything I see on social networks.
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by mytime24(f): 1:40pm On May 19, 2020
K
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by ProfAmaben(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2020
This is an hormonal issue

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by POMPEY1: 2:17pm On May 19, 2020
:oAND SHE NEVA MARRY, SHE STILL DEY DO YANGA.. shocked

Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Monaco2(m): 2:24pm On May 19, 2020
Wow, I have seen several pictures of older ladies looking younger n believed it the moment I saw dem cause I must see something that will give dem away that they are actually old, but u see this one right here I’m having my doubts, she look too cute n too much of a teenager to be FITY grin
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:41pm On May 19, 2020
Na her face looks 50, 45 at least

But her body looks 25

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Cigo1(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2020
For all I care, she could look 25.

But that doesn't take away from the fact that she is a single mother with a high body count
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Akinbahm(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

If my wife still look like this at age of 50 why should I fornicate with one 24yrs old cargo with damaged kpekus wide as the road to execution ground with mama 80 body skin tueh...
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Lyydia(f): 4:14pm On May 19, 2020
All I can say is... Wow!
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by DonTobyM(m): 4:18pm On May 19, 2020
A mother of 3? Wow, just wow!
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Uygmmandu(f): 4:23pm On May 19, 2020
God is great kissGod is great
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by peb345: 4:25pm On May 19, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instagram Model Aims To Break 'world's Smallest Bikini' See Almost Nude Photos / Who Disvirgined You? / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.