Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) (12438 Views)

Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
She was called out online for wearing this dress while she was preaching, as you can see from the person making the video, what do you think guys?if you ask me I would say men should concentrate on the word of God.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/09/brazilian-female-pastor-called-out-for.html?m=1

Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
More

Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sexy is in the eyes of the beholder. undecided

Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Christiansimon: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
And I Believe Is Her Own Gender That Will Call Her Out Cause There Husband Is In The Church And They Don't Have What She Have...grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Sexy is in the eyes of the beholder. undecided

cheesy cheesy
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
Christiansimon:
And I Believe Is Her Own Gender That Will Call Her Out Cause There Husband Is In The Church And They Don't Have What She Have...grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Slynation(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sexy Kwa...?? Ontop Mary amaka outfits!! The word sexy here was unruly abused

21 Likes

Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Who call her out. Only somebody turned on call her out
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Slynation:
Sexy Kwa...?? Ontop Mary amaka outfits!! The word sexy here was unruly abused

Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
another yeye pastor spotted!
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Mrscarter(f): 12:18am On Sep 26, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
More

That's far from a sexy dress

Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 12:44am On Sep 26, 2022
I THOUGHT THEIR BIBLE SAID WOMEN SHOULD NOT PREACH IN CHURCH!?

They know how to sieve out some EVIL, ABSURD AND WICKED LAWS in their story-book of the old testament, but laws like this and that of tithe is impossible to sieve due to selfish interests...

XTAINITY is the most hypocritical religion in the world. The last religion I can't pretend to be or practice is XTAINITY.

Yeye people.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by hollaway: 1:50am On Sep 26, 2022
Christians will forever go the opposite direction of what jesus, the bible teach. They will qoute some verses to support their lost and reject its true teachings

Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Kobicove(m): 3:17am On Sep 26, 2022
I don't understand reason for the brouhaha undecided
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by phemmyfour: 5:02am On Sep 26, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
She was called out online for wearing this dress while she was preaching, as you can see from the person making the video, what do you think guys?if you ask me I would say men should concentrate on the word of God.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/09/brazilian-female-pastor-called-out-for.html?m=1
What's 18+ about the pix now?

Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Truvelisback(m): 5:17am On Sep 26, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

What is Sexy abt her dress? Abi u want make she wear Mary Amaka gown?

Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Truvelisback(m): 5:19am On Sep 26, 2022
phemmyfour:
What's 18+ about the pix now?
I wonda ooo. I was even thinking she was on panties and Bra preaching.
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by KingLennon(m): 5:30am On Sep 26, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

They know how to sieve out some EVIL, ABSURD AND WICKED LAWS in their story-book of the old testament, but laws like this and that of tithe is impossible to stop.

XTAINITY is the most hypocritical religion in the world. The last religion I can't pretend to be or practice is XTAINITY.

Yeye people.
And u think Christianity religion needs dumb people like you? Try those who xpect 7 virgins when they kill someone

Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by KingLennon(m): 5:32am On Sep 26, 2022
Am still looking for the sexy in that pic or the word 'Sexy' now has a new meaning?

Sex-starved generation!
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:25am On Sep 26, 2022
She is okay na not bad in did dressing.
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by detectivejones: 6:35am On Sep 26, 2022
The word sexy has been abused here. I can bet its insecured women that are making a mountain out of nothing.
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Baronthecelebri: 6:43am On Sep 26, 2022
Her curve na die

Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2022
As she's called out, she should change for better. Bible talk am say make we no dey lead others to sin.

Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2022
Mrscarter:

That's far from a sexy dress
shut up blind bat.
abi you no get eyes?
can't you see her camel toe is so exposed due to the tight fittings or you just decided to be foolish this morning?
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 7:06am On Sep 26, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Her curve na die
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by hardbody: 7:17am On Sep 26, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Are there calling her out for wearing maxi? I see absolutely nothing wrong in what he is wearing. Its not even skimpy at all
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Alusiizizi(m): 7:23am On Sep 26, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Why on earth would anyone be listening to a female preacher? As far as I'm concerned that's problem number 1.
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by DanieleLorenzo: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2022
18+?
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by BeanmanX(m): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
shut up blind bat.
abi you no get eyes?
can't you see her camel toe is so exposed due to the tight fittings or you just decided to be foolish this morning?
Mynd44,,, seun,, justwise,, NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 19 and 2...

here is one of his accounts that was banned

https://www.nairaland.com/uniimitedgrace
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Nosayer: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

They know how to sieve out some EVIL, ABSURD AND WICKED LAWS in their story-book of the old testament, but laws like this and that of tithe is impossible to stop.

Yeye people.

Yet its adherents are the most persecuted in the world.

Yet it has the largest followers across all the history of religion that you can ever think of.

Yet its principles laid the foundation for the modern concept of freedom and liberty.

Yet it doesn't kill anyone for leaving the religion, blaspheming against its teachers and prophets

You should ask yourself who is really more hypocritical.

Yourself without an iota of what Christianity is all about or Christianity that waits for people to modify their own behavior based on internal convictions rather than forcing people to wear a certain kind of clothes etc

Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by kelspinall(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2022
the cloth is good just that it requires alittle adjustment at the lower sector,gosh her waist is something else,some niggaz are already Hot sitting there and watching her move that @$$ around..

I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) / Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships / Little Girl Used In Popular Internet Meme Is Now Grown Up(pic)